Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? (27434 Views)

What Do You Think Of First Fruit Offering? / If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. / Should Christians Pay First Fruit Offering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by brocab: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tithing is written in the bible, but its not meant for you or anybody else to use it out of text.
Do you really obey the law on tithing?

If I brought my first fruit, my male herds, crops of wheat, into your storehouse, are you prepared to mix it, baked it and give it to the pastor? And are you ready to stand on the streets to feed the poor, the widows, the fatherless, etc..

Is this not the way God had commanded his people to tithe retrieving food from the farmers, the herdsmen, bring all your tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house say's the Lord " If I will not open for you such blessing, That there will not be room enough to receive it.
Could you show us in the bible, Who had changed the tithing rules? Was it God, or lets say: was it Man.
darepoju:

so ur congregation don't pay even tithes?...

if so sir... then. u are seriously depriving them Gods blessing in abundance....
it dat ur doctrine sir... because I seem not understand why u see it as scamming...

all this things are in the bible tithe most especially is sacrosanct..
NB.. am not a pastor and my father or any body too is not...
all rh
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by otunbadan(m): 1:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Normally if it's a Muslim affair, Nairaland will never bring it to the front page or allow you to comment. If you feel your pastor is scamming you,please I beg you in the name of God don't even bother giving, because it is done out of faith your money is practically wasted. Hold on to it and learn,if the faith you get from hearing the word of God doesn't come to you then forget it. This is not a social site topic abeg

1 Like

Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by darepoju(m): 6:08am On Jan 05, 2015
brocab:
Tithing is written in the bible, but its not meant for you or anybody else to use it out of text.
Do you really obey the law on tithing?

If I brought my first fruit, my male herds, crops of wheat, into your storehouse, are you prepared to mix it, baked it and give it to the pastor? And are you ready to stand on the streets to feed the poor, the widows, the fatherless, etc..

Is this not the way God had commanded his people to tithe retrieving food from the farmers, the herdsmen, bring all your tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house say's the Lord " If I will not open for you such blessing, That there will not be room enough to receive it.
Could you show us in the bible, Who had changed the tithing rules? Was it God, or lets say: was it Man.

I got ur point sir,

good morning.. how's Gods work and ur family...

wish u a nice week...
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by PastorKun(m): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2015
darepoju:

so ur congregation don't pay even tithes?...

if so sir... then. u are seriously depriving them Gods blessing in abundance....
it dat ur doctrine sir... because I seem not understand why u see it as scamming...

all this things are in the bible tithe most especially is sacrosanct..
NB.. am not a pastor and my father or any body too is not...
all rh

Firstly there is no blessing attached to tithing contrary to the lies you have been fed with. Secondly the tithe laws in the bible were directed to jews under the mosaic laws and not to christians under grace, thirdly biblical tithes was not money but agric produce. To arrive at monetary tithing from income preached today preachers commit the sin of twisting God's word by changing agric produce to money from income. There is not one single verse in the whole bible asking christians to tithe money or even agric0 produce, any pastor that tells you otherwise is twisting the word of God.
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by mykelazeez: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2015
That is why most Christians do not prosper financially wen they pay partial obedience to d commandments of God.
James 1vs 10 says DAT he that keepeth the whole law and yet offendeth In one point is guilty of all.
My fellow believers paying of ur first fruit is not mandatory at all BT is important cos u are eventually throwing a big test@God.....
As those who had paid theirs how God had bless them....
Try and pay it and God will surprise you in your finances...
Pls christ
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by mykelazeez: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2015
That is why most Christians do not prosper financially wen they pay partial obedience to d commandments of God.
James 1vs 10 says DAT he that keepeth the whole law and yet offendeth In one point is guilty of all.
My fellow believers paying of ur first fruit is not mandatory at all BT is important cos u are eventually throwing a big test@God.....
As those who had paid theirs how God had bless them....
Try and pay it and God will surprise you in your finances...
Pls christ has died for everyone of us. Irrespective of how dirty or bad or cruel you might be. Jesus Christ STOL loves you. He just needs you in your precious heart. He loves you so so much.
Remain bless...
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by darepoju(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2015
PastorKun:

Firstly there is no blessing attached to tithing contrary to the lies you have been fed with. Secondly the tithe laws in the bible were directed to jews under the mosaic laws and not to christians under grace, thirdly biblical tithes was not money but agric produce. To arrive at monetary tithing from income preached today preachers commit the sin of twisting God's word by changing agric produce to money from income. There is not one single verse in the whole bible asking christians to tithe money or even agric0 produce, any pastor that tells you otherwise is twisting the word of God.

will get to u.. picking up my bible...
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2015
yes, it is God's commandment, God help us. Since u havent being giving it, has d work of God stop or his servants lack? It is showing that u trust God for your blessing & provision. God had never fail & will never fail
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by Dammyjohn(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2015
PastorKun:

I have studied every single verse in the bible pertaining to first fruits and tithes and not once was money ever used for either of them even though money was widely used in ancient israel.
So,what can be used as first-fruit or what can stand as first-fruit then?
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by Dammyjohn(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2015
ShakurM:
O ga ooo, so if my salary at the end of January is 400k, I go drop 400k! shocked ano fit ooo..pastor gots understand
Well,if your faith is very,very strong,do it and you will see how GOD will bless you but if you are of very little faith don't do it.You know,the bible says that "without faith it is impossible to please GOD".So,someone without faith cannot do it.
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by brocab: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2015
God works miracles.
darepoju:

I got ur point sir,

wish u a nice week...
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by JUBILEE2000: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2015
reachie281:
Hello brethren, i bring greetings from the Lord to you all and i wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR. I am a senior pastor of Baptist Church and a regional Overseer of B.C.U. I am here to announce to you that Baptist Credit Union is giving out secure and affordable special xmas loan package to all believer's in Christ anywhere in the world both individuals and organization's for as low as 3% interest rate for whatever purpose you want to use it for be it business or personal. Baptist credit union was originally established to assist all it's members worldwide who may be going through some financial challenges to get a soft loan to meet up with their challenges. We know that as this year begins, all believer's in Christ might be needing funds for various purposes. Because of this, this year, we have decided to extend our soft loan services NOT ONLY TO OUR MEMBERS ONLY but also to none members of Baptist Church worldwide. We offer both personal and business loans with capital base between the amounts of $1,000.00 to $50,000,000.00 US Dollars Or GB Pounds. The most interesting thing is that NO COLLATERAL NEEDED. NO HIDDEN CHARGES. Wow! God is telling you that this year is your year of financial breakthrough. Grab this opportunity today and make this year your year of financial breakthrough. Hurry now and contact us via email (bcucontactdesk@gmail.com )

GOD BLESS YOU as I await to here from you

Sir, pls how many members of your immidiate and extended family have benefited from this your offer.

We need answers with proof.

God bless u.
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by PastorKun(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Dammyjohn:

So,what can be used as first-fruit or what can stand as first-fruit then?

Nothing, the first fruit doctrine is not relevant to christianity. Christ as redeemed us from the curse of the law. We are not meant to uphold mosaic laws, we are under grace. Christian giving should be as you decide in your heart and not coerced or regulated givings like tithes or first fruit.

1 Like

Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by Dammyjohn(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
PastorKun:

Nothing, the first fruit doctrine is not relevant to christianity. Christ as redeemed us from the curse of the law. We are not meant to uphold mosaic laws, we are under grace. Christian giving should be as you decide in your heart and not coerced or regulated givings like tithes or first fruit.
But do you believe that "Abraham blessings are mine"?
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by openmine(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Smurfette:
Yes, Proverbs 3:9, honour the Lord with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your Crops.
question...what dispensation was king solomon wen he quoted proverbs 3:9?
was he under the law of moses or was he under grace?
if indeed we are to follow the assertion that king solomon brought first fruits of all his crops,are you saying we must also follow all the law of moses that was applicable to him during his time as king?
we must be careful how we seem to apply some laws of moses in this dispensation(grace) simply because of the "over-beaten and over-burdened" promises of "open heavens"....
if you must give,it must be out of generosity and not because of personal gains!

NB:Observe ur quote "firstfruits of all ur crops" ....you will do well to present ALL YOUR CROPS NOT MONEY OHH cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by PastorKun(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dammyjohn:

But do you believe that "Abraham blessings are mine"?

What as Abraham's blessings got to do with tithes or first fruits

Kindly note that God had already blessed Abraham by making him rich and making a covenant with him before Abraham's one off voluntary tithes to Melchizedek which was based on the babylonian customs of were Abraham came from.
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by jpphilips(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
clevvermind:
Is first fruits not an old testament practice under the law of moses? Are born again christians suppose to pay first fruits today? Did paul, peter, james etc collect first fruits offering or salary from their members? Why then are pastors collecting first fruits today? I need answers to this?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How do you think oyakhilome buys his shampoo?
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by clevvermind(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
jpphilips:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How do you think oyakhilome buys his shampoo?
na u talk o. Seriously, first fruits is under the law and christians are nt under the law of moses. We are new creatures.
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by DWJOBScom(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
MadCow1:

You can't pay tithe on spoils of war that were not produce nor harvest of the works of your hands.. And you gave tithes to the Levites not kings.. wink

Deuteronomy 14:22 - Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year.

Just because he gave a tenth to a king who was a partner in the war does not represent tithe.
Sorry this came late
Gen 14 18..............Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine. He was priest of God Most High, 19 and he blessed Abram, saying,
So Melchizedek was a king and a Priest
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by jpphilips(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
EDLOGISTICS:
As for me..........Your payment of Tithe and Offering is dependent on ur believe and your spiritual understanding. I dont think any pastor would force you to pay any money....If GOD has blessed you and your spirit tells you to pay, .....Its for you to Obey or disobey ur own spirit...........If GOD has not blessed You and you feel you want to tie Something to GODS Blessing you, You can decide to do what you have not been doing before.

First fruit is dependent on ur belief and what you think..........If u start a new Job and you give all ur first Salary to ur Family to share( As some tradition believes) ...If u give then, what u simply doing is acting on tradition and belief..........So if u believe your first Salary is for GOD and you pay it in church...Thats between you and GOD and not anyone........After all, if you dont pay it, No pastor wil come ask them to sack you in your place of work.

My own is , do your own and leave the rest...........Why bother that one Pastor is using ur money to buy Jet......If you dont pay ur offering and Tithe anyways, GOD will still provide the Jet for Him.....So in my opinion, Your Tithe and Offering IS not tangible that you should feel its because of youR the church is existing.

Do you think that God will not punish you for bringing money to the church that will end up fueling corruption?
There is no part of the bible that said Tithe is money, It was Nigerian pastors that told Nigerians to be bringing money when God actually wanted food, those who gave money are cursed already, it is a question of time before your own curse will manifest.

Tithe was destined for Levites, not all pastors, and the bible explained who the Levites are, (workers in the church that came from generation of priests), The levites today are suffering while the pastors are feeding fat, deceiving you to feed the children's food to the dogs.
God even did not ask you to pay Levites money but one tenth of food, God is clear on what he wants, and God doesn't give a damn! what your pastor wants.

There is no part of the Bible that said anybody "paid" Tithe, it is either "Gave tithe" or "Brought Tithe", except Matthew 23:23, Luke 11:42, and prolly the other synoptic gospels. (which the pharisees who made the payment of "Mint" were actually cursed) a clear evidence that tithe is not money, only in Nigeria that Tithe is "paid" against "brought" as instructed by God.

Most pastors lie that during the days of Moses that there was no money, reason they brought food stuffs but that is a crude lie. In Exodus 38 vs 24, it said there were gold that was given as offerings, the bible summed it to twenty and nine talents, and seven hundred and thirty shekel, is that not money? why will there be money but God asked for food as "tithe"? are the pastors thinking that God is stvpid? so Jehovah does not know what he wants again?

The recent one that has come to my knowledge is that recent bibles have modified the Malachi 3vs8 to 10, to include the word "income" where God was accusing the people of Israel of robbing him.
"Income" cannot be a biblical word, the famous pastors have smuggled it in to make it look like God is asking you to bring your earnings as tithe.
"Income" as a word originated in 1600, how did it enter the Bible a book whose first translation in English was in 1066? I am aware there was another translation between 1500-1800, around the time when the word "income" was derived, however, it is baffling that "income" never appeared in the KJV bible that is over 400yrs old. It is clear it was smuggled into the recent translations to keep people blind.
Why do you think that Nigeria has plethora of churches yet, nothing works, it is because Most Nigerian Christians are living through a curse.

That contract you got, that Job you got, etc was not because you paid Tithe of Money, it was because it was bound to happen, the same way the Richest man in the world, Africa and Europe has never paid Tithe in their Lives.

2 Likes

Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by kunlenkirol(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
wink If you are not giving your first fruit, don't mock pastors who collect it. Giving first fruit is between you and your God but don't condemn any pastor that collects it. Search the scripture and if you are convinced, give it out.

1 Like

Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by kunlenkirol(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Jehovah Witness
jpphilips:

Do you think that God will not punish you for bringing money to the church that will end up fueling corruption?
There is no part of the bible that said Tithe is money, It was Nigerian pastors that told Nigerians to be bringing money when God actually wanted food, those who gave money are cursed already, it is a question of time before your own curse will manifest.

Tithe was destined for Levites, not all pastors, and the bible explained who the Levites are, (workers in the church that came from generation of priests), The levites today are suffering while the pastors are feeding fat, deceiving you to feed the children's food to the dogs.
God even did not ask you to pay Levites money but one tenth of food, God is clear on what he wants, and God doesn't give a damn! what your pastor wants.

There is no part of the Bible that said anybody "paid" Tithe, it is either "Gave tithe" or "Brought Tithe", except Matthew 23:23, Luke 11:42, and prolly the other synoptic gospels. (which the pharisees who made the payment of "Mint" were actually cursed) a clear evidence that tithe is not money, only in Nigeria that Tithe is "paid" against "brought" as instructed by God.

Most pastors lie that during the days of Moses that there was no money, reason they brought food stuffs but that is a crude lie. In Exodus 38 vs 24, it said there were gold that was given as offerings, the bible summed it to twenty and nine talents, and seven hundred and thirty shekel, is that not money? why will there be money but God asked for food as "tithe"? are the pastors thinking that God is stvpid? so Jehovah does not know what he wants again?

The recent one that has come to my knowledge is that recent bibles have modified the Malachi 3vs8 to 10, to include the word "income" where God was accusing the people of Israel of robbing him.
"Income" cannot be a biblical word, the famous pastors have smuggled it in to make it look like God is asking you to bring your earnings as tithe.
"Income" as a word originated in 1600, how did it enter the Bible a book whose first translation in English was in 1066? I am aware there was another translation between 1500-1800, around the time when the word "income" was derived, however, it is baffling that "income" never appeared in the KJV bible that is over 400yrs old. It is clear it was smuggled into the recent translations to keep people blind.
Why do you think that Nigeria has plethora of churches yet, nothing works, it is because Most Nigerian Christians are living through a curse.

That contract you got, that Job you got, etc was not because you paid Tithe of Money, it was because it was bound to happen, the same way the Richest man in the world, Africa and Europe has never paid Tithe in their Lives.

Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by PastorKun(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
kunlenkirol:
wink If you are not giving your first fruit, don't mock pastors who collect it. Giving first fruit is between you and your God but don't condemn any pastor that collects it. Search the scripture and if you are convinced, give it out.

Pastors collecting first fruits are fraudsters PERIOD!!! And they should be exposed as such angry

3 Likes

Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by jpphilips(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
kunlenkirol:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you give them money and you end up corrupting the church and you think you will go unpunished?
Do you remember the part of the Bible that said, "Prove all things and hold on to that which is right"? your inability to prove that first fruit is not money is where you are liable against God, may he show mercy to your soul..

2 Likes

Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by donbenie(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
If you no control yourself for all these scheming churches and Pastors,na only boxers you go take go home after service..

1 Like

Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by donbenie(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
The RICHEST group of Pastors and MOGs are to be found in Naija because FO.OLS and MUGUS fall prey to their money exhorting MUMBO JUMBO without having enough gray matter in their empty skulls to query the simplest of actions..#FVCKEDUPCOUNTRY.
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by ukandi1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Smurfette:
Yes, Proverbs 3:9, honour the Lord with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your Crops.

it did not say i shud bring it to church or give it to d pastors, i can donate it to d poor, or better still, share it among d needy or support students or market women or in anyway pleasing to God.
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by kunlenkirol(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2015
jpphilips:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you give them money and you end up corrupting the church and you think you will go unpunished?
Do you remember the part of the Bible that said, "Prove all things and hold on to that which is right"? your inability to prove that first fruit is not money is where you are liable against God, may he show mercy to your soul..
You think your soul is clean. Giving first fruit has nothing to do with my soul. You should rather check yours to see how demented it is grin
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by nannymcphee(f): 8:18am On Jan 06, 2015
for those that keep insisting that tithing & firstfruit is valid because the work of God must be sponsored & ministers should be supported too, bear in mind that there are direct scriptures in the NT that tells us how to do such

I'll kindly list some, but notice that they were in no way called tithe or first fruit

Galatians 6:6
Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

1corin9:11
If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

1corin9:13
13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

1 Timothy 5:18
For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.

These verse teaches us as Christians to give to ministers but does not in any way label it tithe or first fruit.

Giving for the Christian is summarized in the verse below

2corin9:7
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

the scripture tells us about Christians who sold lands/houses voluntarily & gave to the apostles, interestingly it wasn't to sponsor the work of God but to share among the needy in their midst

Acts 4:34
34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.
36 And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus,
37 Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

I haven't heard of the present day Christian who sold his land or house for the needy in the church rather what you have is the Christian who sells his property for one church building or program!! God help Us

2 Likes

Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by brocab: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
It is not biblical to pay tithes any longer. Plus the tithing system they have today isn't scriptural.
Tithing was used to feed the Levite priesthood who worked in the temple with Aaron-also it was to feed the poor, bring all you tithes and offerings into the store house, so My people will be fed.
Tithing was never about the 10% weekly wage This idea came from men with greed, men twisting the word of God.
1 Timothy 6:5 "Men of corrupted minds destitute of the truth, who think that godliness is a source to collect financial Gain. From such withdraw yourselves.
So the scriptures have told us clearly-don't get yourselves caught up with these lying wonders.
They were having trouble with the tithing system back then. Jesus had to change that old covenant, giving us a freewill.
Before it was law-the law was only given to certain Jews, farmers, stock men, herds men, merchants' they were the only ones that paid tithes.
Jesus never taught on the tithing system, nor did He pay Himself. Matter of fact, He didn't like the way man had destroyed it.
Man had changed the tithing system, selling the yearly merchandise, and this is what happened when Jesus entered into the temple.
Matthew 21:12-13 "Jesus entered the temple courts, and drove out all who were buying and selling, He over turned the tables and the money changers, and the benches of those selling doves. And He said to them it is written, MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED THE HOUSE OF PRAYER but you are making it to a Robbers Den.
Matthew 6:26 "Look at the birds of the air, they do not sow or reap, nor store away into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you much more valuable then that.
So you see, the churches don't look after us-God does, He see's our needs before we pray-so why pay into a church-when we all know-they would rather see the hungry go without?
Buying private Jets, and Mega churches-homes don't feed the hungry. Our everyday churches, are full of men, of corrupt minds destitute of the truth-who suppose that godliness is the means of financial Gain, selling and buying their merchandise, books C/D's, DVD's-foods, hot and cold drinks, to their own people.
While the hungry stay outside, still hungry. And yet tithing was used back then to feed the hungry yearly-the hungry were no longer hungry.
The Churches have twisted the word of God, If the Churches reacted-without receiving the cash, and put all their belief's in God, instead of themselves, just think even Africa would live.
clevvermind:
are u saying it is not biblical to pay it?
Re: Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? by brocab: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Becoming a Christian-I am blessed-learning the word of God-I am blessed-writing the word of God to you-I am blessed-studying the word of God-I am blessed.
Giving and receiving-I am blessed.
Matthew 6:33 "Jesus said: first seek the kingdom of God and all things shall be added to you.
And no tithes mentioned.
darepoju:

I got ur point sir,

wish u a nice week...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olokun Great Goddess Of The Sea ~ Worship, Divinations, Initiations, Invocations / Canada Wonderland Park- Nairalander Experience: Pictures & Video / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.