Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (26425 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by legallyblonde(f): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
Now you are asking for insults but I am intelligent more than that. I would let you have your African threatening way.
but people around you dey try o.goodnight my bitter friend,see you where the sun don't shine!! kiss [/i]
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by gsainttrinity(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
Blame that on culture and men chauvinist attitude in Nigeria. It is time women start to fight for their rights in that country.

You have no Idea what human rights are. AH! So you think the nonesense America and some other cunning western nation is advertising is called human rights?

American and other bigots are watching hundreds of children die everyday in Syria and Pakistan. What did they do about the rights of those people?

Innocent Black men are shot and killed everyday in ''the-land-of-the-free'' where are their rights?

Thousands are protesting against black immigrants and moslems in Germany. Where are their rights?

Nigerian culture has the most robust human rights you can think of. Why do you think Nigerians are confident? Because our traditional culture does not intimidate.

Yes Men and women may not be socially equal in the societal standings but everybody right is guaranteed accordingly. No selective human rights issue.

3 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
legallyblonde:
but people around you dey try o.goodnight my bitter friend,see you where the sun don't shine!! kiss [/i]
Don't worry about me. I am fine. The only thing I am afraid of is you who would come here crying your man cheats on you without having anything to do about it. There is a part of a song titled 'Sweet Dream' which says ...' Some of them want to be abused'. I think you are in that particular state.

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
gsainttrinity:

You have no Idea what human rights are. AH! So you think the nonesense America and some other cunning western nation is advertising is called human rights?

American and other bigots are watching hundreds of children die everyday in Syria and Pakistan. What did they do about the rights of those people?

Innocent Black men are shot and killed everyday in ''the-land-of-the-free'' where are their rights?

Thousands are protesting against black immigrants and moslems in Germany. Where are their rights?

Nigerian culture has the most robust human rights you can think of. Why do you think Nigerians are confident? Because our traditional culture does not intimidate.

Yes Men and women may not be socially equal in the societal standings but everybody right is guaranteed accordingly. No selective human rights issue.
It is laughable how you blame your backwardness on almighty America. Bwahaha... You have spoken like a third-world person!
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by legallyblonde(f): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
Don't worry about me. I am fine. The only thing I am afraid of is you who would come here crying your man cheats on you without having anything to do about it. There is a part of a song titled 'Sweet Dream' which says ...' Some of them want to be abused'. I think you are in that particular state.
a correct igbo gal never says good morning where she has said goodnight.bye my love!
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
legallyblonde:
a correct igbo gal never says good morning where she has said goodnight.bye my love!
Are you stoned or something? I can't seem to understand you clearly.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by V0lv0(f): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
All4naija stop derailing the thread. Sometimes I wonder if you are really who you say you are undecided

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
I can't make sense of this prose or whatever it is. Can you explain better?
simple --- people cheat American and Europeans
acceptable or unacceptable --a cheater come in all colors and cultures
Nigerians attitude are changing
some of the attitude and culture you are complaining about make the Nigerian man for good or bad
You cannot stop cheating in any culture
Cheating is greedy -- Yes
Have you cheated on person in your life
cheating is not only sex and love making
people cheat in all area

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
V0lv0:
All4naija stop derailing the thread. Sometimes I wonder if you are really who you say you are undecided
I have always played my part very well. I am all for Naija! I rep it here by saying the truth though. cheesy grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by V0lv0(f): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:

I have always played my part very well. I am all for Naija! I rep it here by saying the truth though. cheesy grin
then stop derailing and arguing with everybody.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by gsainttrinity(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
He possibly cheated on the first wife before taking the second one in.

what do you do before marrying a wife?

You date and you court her!
That's what he did.

I can say he cheated when he had the kids out of wedlock as custom and tradition demands.

Bros we are living in a different setting and it will be unfair to judge those who lived by some certain customs with the same parameters by which we have built our modern custom.

I REPEAT And i STAND By my word. If modern men cheat (nigerian) it has nothing to do with a past custom. Especially a very noble tradition at that.

Its like setting Economics examination for an engineering student and judging their value by that standard.

3 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
GoodFaith:

simple --- people cheat American and Europeans
acceptable or unacceptable --a cheater come in all colors and cultures
Nigerians attitude are changing
some of the attitude and culture you are complaining about make the Nigerian man for good or bad
You cannot stop cheating in any culture
Cheating is agreed -- Yes
Have you cheated on person in your life
cheating is not only sex and love making
people cheat in all area
Please, you are generalizing it. We aren't talking about the connotations. It is very clear it is about cheating for marriages often formally called infidelity. In the developed countries where sane people live you can easily question the man and live as a woman. But in Africa men are not questioned and they have the right to continuously oppress the women. That is one of the reason typical Nigerians like African women who can allow them to abuse their rights. There is huge domestic oppression in Nigerian family affecting the women.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
V0lv0:
then stop derailing and arguing with everybody.
Why should I do that?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
Please, you are generalizing it. We aren't talking about the connotations. It is very clear it is about cheating for marriages often formally called infidelity. In the developed countries where sane people live you can easily question the man and live as a woman. But in Africa men are not questioned and they have the right to continuously oppress the women. That is one of the reason typical Nigerians like African women who can allow them to abuse their rights. There is huge domestic oppression in Nigerian family affecting the women.
today
lot of women are asking question
things are changing
Men don't have the PASS as they use to
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
gsainttrinity:

what do you do before marrying a wife?

You date and you court her!
That's what he did.

I can say he cheated when he had the kids out of wedlock as custom and tradition demands.

Bros we are living in a different setting and it will be unfair to judge those who lived by some certain customs with the same parameters by which we have built our modern custom.

I REPEAT And i STAND By my word. If modern men cheat (nigerian) it has nothing to do with a past custom. Especially a very noble tradition at that.

Its like setting Economics examination for an engineering student and judging their value by that standard.
You are begging the question, when we know the present generation and their intimate practices are dishonestly infidelity . The youths are worse when it comes to cheating as it has been passed from the old to the new as a cultural norm.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
GoodFaith:

today
lot of women are asking question
things are changing
Men don't have the PASS as they use to
Not in Nigeria! Men still look down on women and abuse their rights in that society.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by gsainttrinity(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
You are begging the question, when we know the present generation and their intimate practices are dishonestly infidelity . The youths are worse when it comes to cheating as it has been passed from the old to the new as a cultural norm.

I give up!!

Although i am very pained that you painted our Nigerian culture in such bad light.

2 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
Not in Nigeria! Men still look down on women and abuse their rights in that society.
In America? white boys club
Men don't look down on women or in Europe?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
gsainttrinity:

I give up!!

Although i am very pained that you painted our Nigerian culture in such bad light.
That is one of the bad parts of the culture. There are lots of good things about the Nigerian culture. But the truth has to be told the way it is.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by V0lv0(f): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
gsainttrinity:

I give up!!

Don't be. It's very clear to anyone that what he said was pure tripe. How can it be culturally acceptable to cheat. I am starting to believe that he is not even an African but one of them trolls whose main aim is what he is doing here and in every other thread. He should simply be ignored

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
GoodFaith:

In America? white boys club
Men don't look down on women or in Europe?
Are you joking? Women have rights in some European countries than men. Please, spare me the avenue to look for ways to spite at those regional people.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
Are you joking? Women have rights in some European countries than men. Please, spare me the avenue to look for ways to spite at those regional people.
Good luck --
please don't marry a Nigerian man

2 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by blackpanther25(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
please take your cracker asss out of this thread and stop derailing my thread. You can create another topic for this and let my topic continue

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
V0lv0:
Don't be. It's very clear to anyone that what he said was pure tripe. How can it be culturally acceptable to cheat. I am starting to believe that he is not even an African but one of them trolls whose main aim is what he is doing here and in every other thread. He should simply be ignored
You are trying to divert attention from the truth. Can you say chauvinistic attitude for a man to cheat and be unquestioned is not a cultural practice in Nigeria? Please, express you view in defending against it.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
blackpanther25:
please take your cracker asss out of this thread and stop derailing my thread. You can create another topic for this and let my topic continue
Is that allowed in a public forum? You are stepping on my human right by saying that.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
GoodFaith:

Good luck --
please don't marry a Nigerian man
Sorry,I am man! You hate to hear the truth.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
Sorry,I am man! You hate to hear the truth.
We agreed to disagreed
Respect your view but I don't completely agreed with it
We have some differences
That is life and it is AOK
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
GoodFaith:

We agreed to disagreed
Respect your view but I don't completely agreed with it
We have some differences
That is life and it is AOK
I accept! That is the truth though.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by gsainttrinity(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
V0lv0:

thank you!

You just cured my heavy heart.

Ofcourse no fool would permit cheating.

Even in some society Nigerian or anywhere else where is cultural permisive to be promiscuos, those rits are done in certain times and seasons mainly to attract blessings for bounty harvest.
Anyone who indulges in such during times not traditionally permitted is a cheat to the wife and the society.
I wish we could be more open minded this supposed to be the main attribute of a modern human. Stereotypes, generalising and unconfirmed condemnation of a people and their custom is not ideal at all.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
gsainttrinity:

thank you!

Even in some society Nigerian or anywhere else where is cultural permisive to be promiscuos, those rits are done in certain times and seasons mainly to attract blessings for bounty harvest.
Anyone who indulges in such during times not traditionally permitted is a cheat to the wife and the society.
I wish we could be more open minded this supposed to be the main attribute of a modern human. Stereotypes, generalising and unconfirmed condemnation of a people and their custom is not ideal at all.
Try to lie down and stop to speak tongue-in-cheek manner.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by V0lv0(f): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
gsainttrinity:

thank you!

No problem. You must try not to take what people say online seriously. I know it's not easy but for peace of mind it's best you do. There are a lot of trolls and people on here that deliberately try to get a reaction from you. It ain't worth it trust me I have Been there and done that.

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bwahaha... Always calling others trolls for speaking the truth! That word has been overused in this forum. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) / Delayed Virginity Causes Infertility.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.