Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (26429 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
khia:

No she's female pretending to be male, I've busted her in the past.
You don't say! so where is she actually from?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
khia:

No she's female pretending to be male, I've busted her in the past.
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin . You are the most idiotic person I have ever come across in this forum. Who did you bust to be female?! That is very laughable! Nonsense. Go and suck a d i c k, you smelling South African !
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

You don't say! so where is she actually from?
I think she is possibly hallucinating on hallucinogen ! Bwahaha... She will prove how I become female when she get back to her senses! At the moment she is not normal! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
all4naija:
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin . You are the most idiotic person I have ever come across in this forum. Who did you bust to be female?! That is very laughable! Nonsense. Go and suck a d i c k, you smelling South African !

LMAO grin grin Now I'm South African? You are still mad because I busted you and girl it shows? Dik sucking is your expertise, that's why it's always on your mind. *Carrie they're gonna laugh at you.* grin grin grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
khia:

LMAO grin grin Now I'm South African? You are still mad because I busted you and girl it shows? Dik sucking is your expertise, that's why it's always on your mind. *Carrie they're gonna laugh at you.* grin grin grin
Where are you from in Africa, primitive lady? The world knows I am male and I will remain so. However, I really think you need to go suck a big smelling d i c k to keep your mouth shut. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
khia:

Who's Carrie?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
all4naija:
I think she is possibly hallucinating on hallucinogen ! Bwahaha... She will prove how I become female when she get back to her senses! At the moment she is not normal! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop trying to make a cover for yourself by trying to predict what I'm going to say, I already busted you once there is no need to do it again.

Crying and behaving like a stark lunatic won't change the fact that your are FEMALE, little girl. grin grin grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Who's Carrie?
Bwahaha... She has a lot of explanations to do. My ribs hurt for laughing out loud! cheesy grin wink cool
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Who's Carrie?

She knows!! grin grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
khia:

Stop trying to make a cover for yourself by trying to predict what I'm going to say, I already busted you once there is no need to do it again.

Crying and behaving like a stark lunatic won't change the fact that your are FEMALE, little girl. grin grin grin
Seriously, lady! I think people are going to laugh at you for messing up today on this forum. You need to quit using that hallucinogen because it is not good for your mental stability! Bwahaha.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
khia:

She knows!! grin grin
She needs you to explain to us it seems.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
khia:

She knows!! grin grin
I don't know who Carrie is! Perhaps you just finished watching ' Carrie' before you got high on hallucinogen. It is an interesting movie though. Bwahaha...
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Ask her, she knows. grin grin
She still holds a grudge towards me because I busted her.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Exactly my point in my previous post. Please, tell them about me and the unknown identity called Carrie you busted. Hahaha...Hehehe...!
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
khia:

She still holds a crudge towards me because I busted her.
That is a big blatant lie! I have no idea of what you are talking about. What type of hallucinogen are you using? I am just curious to know because it really works. Nothing more than that! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
all4naija:

That is a big blatant lie! I have no idea of what you are talking about. What type of hallucinogen are you using? I am just curious to know because it really works. Nothing more than that! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes thats how you do it, keep protesting, and ranting like the lunatic that you are and maybe you can convince one person of your bullshyt.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
khia:

She still holds a crudge towards me because I busted her.
please, help the curious and uninformed here. we are groping in the dark.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
khia:

Yes thats how you do it, keep protesting, and ranting like the lunatic that you are and maybe you can convince one person of your bullshyt.
You can't psych me with your BS, lady! We all want you to prove it? Who is this Carrie you talk about?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
@ Khia

Where are you from in Africa?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 10, 2015
@ Khia

There you go with Carrie's image below. grin grin grin grin

[img]http://politicalfilm.files./2014/01/chloe-moretz-in-carrie-2013-movie.jpg[/img]
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 12:08am On Jan 10, 2015
all4naija:

Where are you from in Africa, primitive lady? The world knows I am male and I will remain so. However, I really think you need to go suck a big smelling d i c k to keep your mouth shut. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Whats wrong with you? Are you mad? So what I exposed (and it was beautiful how you took the bait) you, get over it, you can still pretend to be a boy but atleast NL will know what/who they are dealing with, a female lunatic. grin grin
Can you keep your mind off of dik sucking untill your tricks comes to make their daily deposits? grin grin
We would prefer not to hear about your dik sucking fantasies and sexcapades.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 10, 2015
khia:

Whats wrong with you? Are you mad? So what I exposed (and it was beautiful how you took the bait) you, get over it, you can still pretend to be a boy but atleast NL will know what/who they are dealing with, a female lunatic. grin grin
Can you keep your mind off of dik sucking untill your trick comes to make his daily deposit. grin grin
We would prefer not to hear about your dik sucking fantasies and sexcapades.
That is to keep your mouth shut not to tell more lie! Stop beating about the bush and explain yourself about Carrie and what she did to you. Bwahaha...
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 10, 2015
@ Khia

We gonna get you...! CARRIE is below! Bwahaha...! grin grin grin grin. You made my day, man! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy. One thing I am sure of is that you really need to stop using whatever is making you to hallucinate.

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 12:22am On Jan 10, 2015
all4naija:
@ Khia

We gonna get you...! CARRIE is below! Bwahaha...! grin grin grin grin. You made my day, man! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy. One thing I am sure of is that you really need to stop using whatever is making you to hallucinate.

Be careful, you remember what happened before girl. grin grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 10, 2015
khia:

I am not going to be careful, filthy lady! Nothing happened before, liar!
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2015
khia:

Its official. you can spill it all. you have his permission.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 12:40am On Jan 10, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Its official. you can spill it all. you have his permission.

You meant that I have her permission (I don't need it)
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 10, 2015
SemuhleB:
Chronic womanisers, flirts, liars and cheats. Funny, ambitious, religious and generous.

P.S no offence intended. This is simple my opinion

That is very true....
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 12:43am On Jan 10, 2015
all4naija:
I am not going to be careful, filthy lady! Nothing happened before, liar!

I busted you for the fake that you are. grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:44am On Jan 10, 2015
khia:

You meant that I have her permission (I don't need it)
why do people hide their gender though?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 10, 2015
khia:

I busted you for the fake that you are. grin
You are joking! cheesy grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 10, 2015
@Op the question should really be directed @ nigerian women first before u find out wt others think

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) / Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.