Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (26434 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by 9Too: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
RoyalPearl:
I have never dated a Nigerian man so I guess I cannot give a proper opinion.

From what I know is that most are very confident(some can say a bit arrogant tongue) smooth talkers, when they are good they are very good and when they are bad they are very bad.

I hear they can be quite generous and if they are serious about you they treat you very well.
...and you re from puerto rico or?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by PussySlayer: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
Are we that bad?
SemuhleB:
Chronic womanisers, flirts, liars and cheats. Funny, ambitious, religious and generous.

P.S no offence intended. This is simple my opinion
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by justscorch: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
All4naija Damn bruh why did u have to ruin this nice thread

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
justscorch:
All4naija Damn bruh why did u have to ruin this nice thread

I didn't ruin it.You are slandering me. I didn't prevent non-Nigerian women to write on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by gogoqueen(f): 3:07am On Jan 07, 2015
Sorom, first of all being despite has nothing to do with it. Secondly, I said I had been scammed not in love, scammed.So to make this perfectly clear for you, the guy I'm with regardless of where I met him I'm in love with. The guy that scammed me I wasn't in love with but thought I was helping his family but being scammed. The guy I'm with now is working and helping me out when and if I need him, so running from him isn't an option sweetie. But my eyes are open believe me. Thanks for your reply trying to play me tho appreciate.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by gogoqueen(f): 3:13am On Jan 07, 2015
Desperate *** my b
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:49am On Jan 07, 2015
gogoqueen:
Desperate *** my b
Whenever you have doubts talk to Nigerians on here or others you know in your country. You are dealing with a person whom you yourself have said is intelligent. We tend to go for what we want by any means. That means if it is a woman we want we can spend money to get her and if it is money some of us can also use a woman to get it. Its good you are keeping an open mind.

8 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by SemuhleB(f): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
PussySlayer:
Are we that bad?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
SemuhleB:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You did not answer his question.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 08, 2015
all4naija:

I didn't ruin it.You are slandering me. I didn't prevent non-Nigerian women to write on the thread.
Mehn...dix dude is messed up!

4 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by luigiajah(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2015
all4naija:
Most of them are because it is acceptable in their culture!
.. People say Devil is a liar but you.. OMg I swear You Lie Pass devil.. See this yabaleft patient oh

2 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by luigiajah(m): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2015
all4naija:
Yes, it is! You should know that typical Nigerian men marry more than one wife and have concubines outside their homes. I am among those people who don't cheat.

Come.. When dem release you from psychiatric hospital?.. You seem like a deranged man

No offence

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by luigiajah(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2015
SemuhleB:
he is also a Nigerian man
.. Nigerian what?... That Guy Certainly Ain't Nigerian... No pictures to proof he isn't a yabaleft patient sad

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by tsytsy: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2015
RoyalPearl:
I have never dated a Nigerian man so I guess I cannot give a proper opinion.

From what I know is that most are very confident(some can say a bit arrogant tongue) smooth talkers, when they are good they are very good and when they are bad they are very bad.

I hear they can be quite generous and if they are serious about you they treat you very well.

i can concur to that big time..
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
SemuhleB:
Chronic womanisers, flirts, liars and cheats. Funny, ambitious, religious and generous.

P.S no offence intended. This is simple my opinion
have they womanized u b4, cheated on u or u are jus posting
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Yusphull(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tantidora:
My encounter with them..,
well some are good/bad
i love their daring attitude, hw some of them took risk to get to the top
they knw hw to make thier lover feels good, both in bed and off bed..
Wh@ i detest abt some of them is their lust for teeange girls (13-17) ..
The arogance some of them display...... Hmmm

grin grin @ bolded.....

Its because we love them cold blooded...grin grin

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Yusphull(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Midehi:

have they womanized u b4, cheated on u or u are jus posting

kikikikik. .laughing in Swahili grin grin

Help me ask her....tongue
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
SemuhleB:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Why keep dabbling on your page, If i may ask why, how, when, what? Nooo,...ramains unaccepted.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Tantidora(f): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yusphull:

grin grin @ bolded.....

Its because we love them cold blooded...grin grin

u dnt say .......
Smh
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Yusphull(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2015
Tantidora:

u dnt say .......
Smh

Say what??

That's the bitter truth my dear coz I love them young and tight.... gringrin

Did I just say that Oops my bad.....lipsrsealed
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Tantidora(f): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2015
Yusphull:

Say what??

smiley
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Tantidora(f): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2015
Yusphull:

Say what??

smileysad
*smile*
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Yusphull(m): 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Tantidora:

smiley

BTW... Ar you young or old?? ... wink
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Tantidora(f): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yusphull:

BTW... Ar you young or old?? ... wink

am in my youth
but definately not a teenager
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
luigiajah:

Come.. When dem release you from psychiatric hospital?.. You seem like a deranged man

No offence

It is a very racist, hateful, very low self esteem female.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
khia:

Its actually a dude.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
khia:

Still waitin up fr yur email....
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Its actually a dude.

No she's female pretending to be male, I've busted her in the past.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
rufdyamond:

Still waitin up fr yur email....

Hello: grin I haven't had the chance to talk to her yet.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
khia:

Hello: grin I haven't had the chance to talk to her yet.
If u aint teasing me, I assume I wait a lil more den....but den I check again America did neva ve netwk ish so what stops a fone ring frm u to her....seems am bein teased cry
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
rufdyamond:

If u aint teasing me, I assume I wait a lil more den....but den I check again America did neva ve netwk ish so what stops a fone ring frm u to her....seems am bein teased cry

She's a really busy woman that's all.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
khia:

She's a really busy woman that's all.
Aiit den I will wait...u ve my personal email to reach me right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex / Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.