Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS (25354 Views)

How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan / Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by sapientia(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by stayblack: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
CHEAP.BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT .DSSHIT.

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
lionness:
Marilyn Hunger is really working hard for her clueless boss - doing her best and keeping her eyes on the opposition not on BH and their daily boming in the North. Her days her numbered, someone more qualified would get the job soon.

Has he found his certificate(s)?

2 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Kakpos: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
you meant "plan" they never do it marylyne haba mana you become God now to know what someone has in mind remember one day you answer all these before God.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Speakdatruth: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Shameless DSS
a fed agency joinin d govt against d oppositn party
na dat one b d bokoharam wey dem dey fight?
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by olapluto(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Same Marilyn Ogar that said they found 'APPLE PC WITH NO CPU' is now saying APC plans to 'hack Inec database so as to increase the membership of Apc'.
Typical market women kind of gist. This is not only embarassing to the DSS, it should be embarrassing to all Nigerians. Our intelligence spox said all these?

2 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by motherlode: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
DSS are great liars, i am sure the arrested persons were given severe and brutal treatment such as torture in order to frame this up.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Geeoriginal: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
This doesn't make much sense to me. First, what equipment did DSS found that pointed to plan to hack into INEC database? My understanding is that hacking are done with software not hardware. Also, what will APC gain by increasing their membership number? Does that amount to votes? I think DSS need to get rid of their old staffs and recruit new computer savy guys to work with them. They are really behind technology.

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Speakdatruth: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
lionness:
Marilyn Hunger is really working hard for her clueless boss - doing her best and keeping her eyes on the opposition not on BH and their daily boming in the North. Her days her numbered, someone more qualified would get the job soon.
i just made a similar comment
it iz just a shame 2hav a fed security set up work against d oppositn also
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by madjune(m): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Well, this can only come from marylyn ogar.

Very soon, she will start arresting every young chap with laptop at computer village.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Will APC get so scared as to load a gun to kill an ant? Clonning Bata base to a set survellance or what for ....

Politicized headlines!
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Bgorgeous: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dss grab some respect and dignity Nigerian can see through your games. Give up its change and it most happen

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by honeric01(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
hehehe DSS. how can someone this dumb be the spokespèrson of DSS?

3 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Phonon: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
PDP has been hacking into the lives of Nigerians since 1999. Let them do something about that.

4 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
I never knew this woman is so daft like this o!
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Elparaiso(m): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
When I hear PDP cohorts and agberos speak....
No matter how much time my device puts to it...

We just can't decrypt or decode sense in it!.
For Christ sake....
Any Nigerian who believes this bull poo is either paid to do it or is actually too stewpid

4 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by RotrEmmanuel: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
choooooi
shocked

and i wanted to support them.
never knew they are criminals

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by bettercreature(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jonathan need to realise we don't need INEC to tell us the winner we are not going to allow anybody to take away the ballot boxes we are going to count it immediately so please forget this INEC database hacking it doesn't matter

2 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by kay1one(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Anyone who supports buhari supports the ideology that killed youth corpers in 2011; forceful acquisition! Be wise!

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Badassniggga(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Hit like if u will vote 4 GEJ in febuary nd if u agree with
me that apc is all past criminal party! Is this the
change they are preaching, i am highly disappointed
by apc nd thief Buhari 4 dis kind of nonsense act.
Change indeed?
mTCHEWWW!!

GET THE FÚCK OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by DanielPop(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Honestly, i am putting my support for APC on hold today. The scandal is too much. First, threats of bloodshed, underage voting in the North, PVCs handed in bulk to village district heads, "no certificates to show INEC", Buhari is alleged to have collapsed today...and now this And the same OBJ we soundly condemned for massive corruption and 3rd term nonsense is now the moral compass for APC? I DON WAKE UP ABEG! ENOUGH!

APC na only una waka come??

Abeg, where dem dey enter Jonathan train please? Na honest question i ask o!

meanwhile, HIT LIKE, if you support my suspension of support for APC!

Na true say Buhari collapse?

3 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by doja(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari has got lot of work to do when he gets to Aso rock. I cant believe these rubbish came out from the spokesperson of a secret service. Imagine building suspicion based on Ethical Hacking Tutorial Videos? This is crazy.

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by englishmart(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
januzaj:
DSS we all who owns You....who directs You.....who orders You......buh this can never bring APC down cuz
APC= the choice of the people,
APC= the voice of the people,
APC= the Lord's chosen.
Come May 2015, Clueless will be kicked out
saiBuhari till Olamide and Phyno win grammy awards.
the Lord's chosen? Na WA o.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Abugab(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
This Marilyn Ogar is a shameless woman, how can APC hack INEC's database and increase their membership? Does INEC register people along party lines? Even if this story was true, is it not a security matter that should be a topmost and classic find matter? It is now clear that the DSS is an arm of PDP and Ogar helds that organisation who are hell bent on seeing GEJ come to power. No matter what they do and say, Nigerians are getting wiser by the day. #ChangeMustHappen

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by callmenow: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
APC goons are inept. Stark illiterates, journey men and savages. No wonder APC supporters are nitwits.

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Hannibie: 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
seunmsg:
What exactly is this woman saying? APC plans to hack inec website so as to inflate its membership number, does this make sense at all? Let's even assume APC succeeded in hacking Inec's online database, how will they succeed in tampering with the offline database stored across in inec offices across the state? How will they manipulate the manual register that has been displayed in many states? How will they generate the original inec issued PVC with all its security features? I think DSS is just grasping at straw here. They are only trying to justify the invasion of APC registration centre with an allegation they know won't fly in court.
I wonder o..it doesn't make sense
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by slightlyMad(f): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
why will INEC's database be hackable?
is it accessible via the internet or they just think they can spew rubbish at IT professionals in the house?
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by coolcacuz: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
I don't know much about computer data base storage but I don't also need to b a member of d lizard squard or d guardians of peace to know dat what marylin ogar said is bu//$}{|+.

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by DanielPop(m): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Abugab:
This Marilyn Ogar is a shameless woman, how can APC hack INEC's database and increase their membership? Does INEC register people along party lines? Even if this story was true, is it not a security matter that should be a topmost and classic find matter? It is now clear that the DSS is an arm of PDP and Ogar helds that organisation who are hell bent on seeing GEJ come to power. No matter what they do and say, Nigerians are getting wiser by the day. #ChangeMustHappen

Easy, hack the website and dump illegal details of APC members there. WETIN DEY DO APC SEF?

ONE WEEK ONE TROUBLE.

Omon, i beta vote SDP o!
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by callmenow: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Supported
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by SahelBanker: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
how did they find out?

funny DSS, and they could not expose plans by BH to kidnap our girls. they could not unravel theplans by fake bBH members to negotiate.

ña wa for this PDPSS
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Idpotter(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
lionness:
So, Marilyn Hunger is now INEC boss as well. I can see this jobless woman who doesnt even know her real work, and purpose is really working hard for her clueless boss - doing her best and keeping her eyes on the opposition not on BH and their daily bombing in the North. Her days are numbered, this is what happened when you put a prejudiced, unqualified, village-pepper seller in office. Someone totally capable and qualified would be getting the job soon and we would be rid of this bitter, biased, ethnic and over-bleached alarmist.
See hatred abeg..dats y u wud neva move forward, keep on hating people dat hv made money...mtcheeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election / Three Jukun Fishermen Arrested Over Attack On Ortom / Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.