Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS (25351 Views)

How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan / Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Hit like if u will vote 4 GEJ in febuary nd if u agree with
me that apc is all past criminal party! Is this the
change they are preaching, i am highly disappointed
by apc nd thief Buhari 4 dis kind of nonsense act.
Change indeed?
you are on a long thing undecided

Sai Buhari! angry
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by decode20: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
januzaj:
DSS we all who owns You....who directs You.....who orders You......buh this can never bring APC down cuz
APC= the choice of the people,
APC= the voice of the people,
APC= the Lord's chosen.
Come May 2015, Clueless will be kicked out
saiBuhari till Olamide and Phyno win grammy awards.
remember dat d apc's of 2day were d pdp's of yesterday.change is not found on d party because party is an abstract entity.change is found on d individuals who make up d party so if they are not agents of change,placing change as d party's moto is just a mere deception.if apc is 4 change,pdp is also 4 change and if pdp is nt 4 change,apc is also nt 4 change cos they are d same pple.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Atigba: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Chaiiii

I said it
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by HugeMac: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:
Oops! so we now vote online? Hack an offline database? APC is now better than Anonymous and Palestine Army oo.
Please who'll teach me that, I'ma hack every DB i hear off!!!!!

OLODO number 1 ! We don't vote online , LOL what has storing voters I.D in an electronic database got to do with voting online ? Typical APC supporter

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by callmenow: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
You must sure be an Anti-Christ. What with your devil eyesore. Bitter and twisted hag

lionness:
So, Marilyn Hunger is now INEC boss as well. I can see this jobless woman who doesnt even know her real work, and purpose is really working hard for her clueless boss - doing her best and keeping her eyes on the opposition not on BH and their daily bombing in the North. Her days are numbered, this is what happened when you put a prejudiced, unqualified, village-pepper seller in office. Someone totally capable and qualified would be getting the job soon and we would be rid of this bitter, biased, ethnic and over-bleached alarmist.

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by GogetterMD(m): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
donmarvex:

How about the SONY hack by N. Korea according to FBI, US.
How about it?
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by talktofemi: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dumb statement from the DSS boss and from everywhere.

INEC doesn't have APC membership lists. Or do they?

And, hacking into a database doesn't necessarily mean via the internet or intranet or any network for that matter. An infiltrator can do the job wherever the database is stored.

So Marilyn can both be right and wrong at the same time.

Saying APC wants to hack into the database and substitute the lists there with that of their members will fly better.

Who is to say PDP aren't doing same?

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by annibro(f): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Am I the only one not getting ds story rite? Wen has it become mandatory 2 belong 2 a party b4 u can vote? Or Is it only card carrying members dat can vote? Why then trying 2 increase membership figure?... Sometin is just not adding up....
Anyhow, There's no point trying 2 understand d thots of an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by deb(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
funkiebully:
APC d evil boko haram party grooming terrorists and hackers.

THunder fire Tinubu and Buhari

This dindinrin believes the story. Another product of Nigerian education. If you get PhD now you will also say you once had no shoes

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
taharqa:

APC and Criminality....

SMDH
shake your dumb head well. angry

APC2015 all the way
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
DanielPop:
Honestly, i am putting my support for APC on hold today. The scandal is too much. First, threats of bloodshed, underage voting in the North, PVCs handed in bulk to village district heads, "no certificates to show INEC", Buhari is alleged to have collapsed today...and now this And the same OBJ we soundly condemned for massive corruption and 3rd term nonsense is now the moral compass for APC? I DON WAKE UP ABEG! ENOUGH!

APC na only una waka come??

Abeg, where dem dey enter Jonathan train please? Na honest question i ask o!

meanwhile, HIT LIKE, if you support my suspension of support for APC!

Na true say Buhari collapse?
Lost sheep undecided
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by shamecurls(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
GMB 2015

2 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by MyNameIsMyName: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Useless propaganda
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by angelsing(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Hit like if u will vote 4 GEJ in febuary nd if u agree with
me that apc is all past criminal party! Is this the
change they are preaching, i am highly disappointed
by apc nd thief Buhari 4 dis kind of nonsense act.
Change indeed?
GEJ is that you?...Sounds exactly like him

2 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by angelsing(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
datguru:
What more do you expect from Association of Political Con-men (APC)
Doyin Okupe is that u?...sounds like him
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by angelsing(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
sharon763:

Ameeeeeeeeeeen
This is definitely PEJ...mama I hail ooo
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
APC "Planned" to Hack, But not APC Attempted to Hack. Ogar is making DSS look like a joke
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by angelsing(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
iiichidodo:
One of the contigency plans of the APC including killing youthcorpers and forming parralel government.....
A Lizard Metuh u are sighted...

2 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by xtremrules(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
donmarvex:

How about the SONY hack by N. Korea according to FBI, US.
those data hacked where stored in an offline computer/database.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by skyfall: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is one totally dvmb & shameless DSS.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by BrAkingNews: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=fpeter post=29578999][/quote] Hey beauty?
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by iiichidodo: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
angelsing:
A Lizard Metuh u are sighted...
You must be worried and/or pained cuz we exposed your plans to the world,innit?

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by angelsing(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
blink182:
Is it even possible, is the database online or accessible via intranet?

This is the weirdest thing I've heard this year and I refuse to believe it.

What has Nigeria really degenerated into. We are too enlightened for such tales.
This is wat u get when u employ a mechanic to do the job of a doctor...sometimes its just so shameful hearing our Civil servant(DSS) talk
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by AnanseK(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
So what did she find when She examined PDP computers? The woman has no respect for the nation, she is just one of the thugs working for the PDP.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by angelsing(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kakpos:
you meant "plan" they never do it marylyne haba mana you become God now to know what someone has in mind remember one day you answer all these before God.
You should know by now all GEJ fan have premonition, sees the future, presume and assume things a lot..Am not surprise
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by angelsing(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Speakdatruth:
i just made a similar comment
it iz just a shame 2hav a fed security set up work against d oppositn also
Am not ashamed they work for the opposition but am totally ashamed because the know next to nothing about getting information and facts!...Still can't believe our sss can not hack a computer password when they raid Apc data centre..so ashamed!
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by angelsing(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
kay1one:
Anyone who supports buhari supports the ideology that killed youth corpers in 2011; forceful acquisition! Be wise!
This Sir Reno omokri...I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by OLADD: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
orlaryhincah:
Took them months to window dress. SMH

Hmmm. You are always the first to comment on politics section in recent times, hope you have not hacked into nairaland server and DB. Just been curious though.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
HugeMac:
OLODO number 1 ! We don't vote online , LOL what has storing voters I.D in an electronic database got to do with voting online ? Typical APC supporter

Heheheheheh!. Bro you wanna hack an offline db in Abuja from Lagos? The Syrian army-hackers go dey fear you ooo. Even anonymous will respect you.

Na spiritual hacking be that o
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Forwetinnah: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
taharqa:

APC and Criminality....

SMDH

APC is Criminality grin ...with such desperate men in a group, what should one expect?

3 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by angelsing(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
callmenow:
APC goons are inept. Stark illiterates, journey men and savages. No wonder APC supporters are nitwits.
How did u come to this conclusion?..is it base on their comment regarding the post if yes, here is my question for u: do u know what hacking is about?..no offense meant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki On Tinubu In 2014 About The APC VP Position / Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention / DSS Confirms Godwin Emefiele's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.