Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS (25314 Views)

How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan / Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by datmix(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Story for the gods.. Do we even have an online database? If inec can be hacked then I believe we should be able to vote online without using PVC
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by ogaofficer(m): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Macelliot me i am laughing.

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by sevule(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
eaccyboy:
u mst b vry stupid..go gt me n ur cr*zy *ss mama one u kw we both nid it to do som dumb *ss sil*y sh*t..dnt f*ck wt me nigg*....b*tch *ss m*ufffffcker

Take a bus from Ajegunle (that is where you live right?) to Ojuelegba. Once you reach Ojuelegba ask for where second hand books are sold. If you are hard up for cash I could give you money to help you buy the book.

I would highly recommend an English grammar book aimed at Primary 3 students for you.

2 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by arcis: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
At the onset, DSS claimed that APC is cloning PVC, Now is another thing? DSS is for Nigeria, not GEJ or PDP. Who will raid PDP office to ascertain what they are doing with their own dataI bet you all these so called evidence were planted during the second raid which was carried out the within 24 hrs after a court granted the innocent staff bail. It also took DSS almost 6 weeks to present an evidence they never submitted to the court. Until this minute no one has been charged to court. Madam Ogar, we have seen your type before and we know how your story will end.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by mbulela: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Oildichotomy:

They're not that smart and IT-complaint to embark on such a hacking exercise judging from the leaders they have so far churned out. They can probably make do with the typical rigging (Stuffing and massive thumbprinting of ballot boxes) and all that business! cheesy[/size][/color]
I have a lot of issues with Tinubu’s ways but one thing you cannot accuse him of is his choice of leaders. Especially when you compare it with the thugs and dullards PDP dumps on us.
A party that gifts clowns and thugs like Wike and Jona Han cannot be taken serious. You can call tinubu many thanks hints but there is no way the likes of Fayose and Wike can be governors in APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by angelsing(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
iiichidodo:
Ehen if you aren't worried then relax and watch the story unfold itself instead of going after every poster supporting the DSS chief.
Am not going after them oo, they just refuse to analyse the information presented to them by Ogar...you can choose to support anybody but she shud not indulge our intelligence regarding computer hacking etc...I might not be very good with hacking but I know few things about it...let's just wait and see if anyone will be persecuted after all this saga...The day I became worried about Ogar was the day she openly said APC is bokoharam without any evidence to back up her statement or make any arrest...Just imagine such statement coming out from FBI spokesman
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by iiichidodo: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
angelsing:
Am not going after them oo, they just refuse to analyse the information presented to them by Ogar...you can choose to support anybody but she shud not indulge our intelligence regarding computer hacking etc...I might not be very good with hacking but I know few things about it...let's just wait and see if anyone will be persecuted after all this saga...The day I became worried about Ogar was the day she openly said APC is bokoharam without any evidence to back up her statement or make any arrest...Just imagine such statement coming out from FBI spokesman
She is privy to highly classfied info,so you need to chillout on her case...

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by dammytosh: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
datmix:
Story for the gods.. Do we even have an online database? If inec can be hacked then I believe we should be able to vote online without using PVC

I was wondering ooooo.

Who assembled the team working with Jonathan ?

They are always competing to show who dey clueless pass.

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
LMFAO
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
It's hilarious, but also hysterically depressing.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
dammytosh:

I was wondering ooooo.

Who assembled the team working with Jonathan ?

They are always competing to show who dey clueless pass.

They had to arrest someone just to get the passwords to the computers.

Seriously.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by olu77(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
lionness:
So, Marilyn Hunger is now INEC boss as well. I can see this jobless woman who doesnt even know her real work, and purpose is really working hard for her clueless boss - doing her best and keeping her eyes on the opposition not on BH and their daily bombing in the North. Her days are numbered, this is what happened when you put a prejudiced, unqualified, village-pepper seller in office. Someone totally capable and qualified would be getting the job soon and we would be rid of this bitter, biased, ethnic and over-bleached alarmist.

CHAI !!!!!! grin my advice for you, relocate from agric Ikorodu to one of this other african jungles were wildlife is appreciated (maybe Kenya) because this hungry hunter of pd(ss)p will soon be combing the whole of Ikorodu for any thing that looks like lioness
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by jaytee01(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
emiye:

SMH, I didnt know INEC database has APC membership records, that APC want to hack in to and inflate the numbers.

Anytime the M. Ogar speaks, it always reeks of daftness and undue partisanship.
Make una help am go marry abeg..
Ds her wahala is becoming too much. If na to support PDP, she dey very efficient but to find chibok girls or Shekau, she no fit.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
angelsing:
This is wat u get when u employ a mechanic to do the job of a doctor...sometimes its just so shameful hearing our Civil servant(DSS) talk
Even if civil servants do, absolutely not those in the DSS. The minister of information technology will be totally ashamed. Nigeria can do way better than this. I'm so ashamed that security operatives were able to come out with such a weak lie.

The coming days will expose a lot especially as apc reacts.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by eaccyboy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
sevule:

Take a bus from Ajegunle (that is where you live right?) to Ojuelegba. Once you reach Ojuelegba ask for where second hand books are sold. If you are hard up for cash I could give you money to help you buy the book.

I would highly recommend an English grammar book aimed at Primary 3 students for you.
APC dirty pu*k...what a pity bt I see nothing bt doom befalling dose supportin dat wrecked Buhari..We don't want Hausa again is it by force...an Hausa man can never mk dis country better..God wl nvr allow Buhari to gt der..what am sayin is Go and die
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by emiye(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
jaytee01:
Make una help am go marry abeg..
Ds her wahala is becoming too much. If na to support PDP, she dey very efficient but to find chibok girls or Shekau, she no fit.
Frustrated thing
APC is not responsibly for her spinsterhood, i hope she wont accuse them of that.

The other day, she accused APC of sponsoring bomb blasts across the country.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by loomer: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
HOPE SAY NO BE BY FORCE CONFESSION DEM MAKE THE PEOPLE CONFESS?
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by olu77(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
callmenow:
You must sure be an Anti-Christ. What with your devil eyesore. Bitter and twisted hag

What has Christ got to do with this or do you mean Jonathan? Has he become your own christ?
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by reindeer: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
If this 'Ogar'' is the head of our intelligence services, doesn't say a lot for our collective intelligence.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by kevade: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Is this not the height of incompetence? How can u hack into a system that is not online. These are the people misleading GEJ. And she is supposed to be in the secret service. I am really disappointed. This is really shameful. This goes to show you that they have started their plan of propaganda. What is really disturbing is their partisanship while preaching against it. This is terrible. But not to worry #CHANGE is 38days away. We will sweep all of them away. And give them a taste of their own pudding.

GMB/PYO
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by TheFreeOne: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmmm APC.....Alhaji Olatunji street, somewhere in lagos...Something happened there that seems to confirm DSS allegations.

Will update later....

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by isaacameh0186(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
lionness:
So, Marilyn Hunger is now INEC boss as well. I can see this jobless woman who doesnt even know her real work, and purpose is really working hard for her clueless boss - doing her best and keeping her eyes on the opposition not on BH and their daily bombing in the North. Her days are numbered, this is what happened when you put a prejudiced, unqualified, village-pepper seller in office. Someone totally capable and qualified would be getting the job soon and we would be rid of this bitter, biased, ethnic and over-bleached alarmist.
are u sure u are not part of those who will cause problem(violence) to part of this nation and said that the election is rigged? Pls it better u watch ur words and stop insulting people. #eyesarewatchingyou
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by bola4dprec(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=lookmangiw post=29576421][/quote]any investigation from the experts ? I mean web masters, why DSS always engaged in all this mess ? I like police for this kind report, in case of Nigeria Police they will keep posting us investigation still in progress. DSS report here is a mere allegation without any evidence to prove in any court of. Law.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by callmenow: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why did the APC 'goons' have incriminating evidence at their head quarters? Trying to scuttle our blood soaked and hard won democracy. Educating 'angelsing'. Hacking in this context is trying to gain illegal access to INEC MySQL database with no express permission. To run a bogus stored procedure on a quasi-government (Quango) website illegally. I am a forensic lawyer by profession. Those APC people who are supporting this illegality should be arrested for accessory after the fact. I forgive you for your ignorance. For the avoidance of doubt, anyone interfeing with any government website, whether in Nigeria, US or UK is an enemy of the people, and is thus a nitwit.

angelsing:
How did u come to this conclusion?..is it base on their comment regarding the post if yes, here is my question for u: do u know what hacking is about?..no offense meant

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by isaacameh0186(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
lionness:
# eyes are watching u, mind ur words!
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by sharkhead: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Hit like if u will vote 4 GEJ in febuary nd if u agree with
me that apc is all past criminal party! Is this the
change they are preaching, i am highly disappointed
by apc nd thief Buhari 4 dis kind of nonsense act.
Change indeed?
Ds is 6:18pm and I guess u have bn refreshing ds topic to c hw many LIKES u got...hmm...keep waitin...u kno wat make I help u dy luk out for d likes...better topics dy front page...go dere and get educated on where to put ur tent..coz in FEBUHARI e go happen!
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by callmenow: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
DSS is not the regular Nigerian Police Force. Ms Ogar is in order. I am sure you are one of the anarchist who support the vagabond, Amaechi who has been inciting parallel government. we have seen your type before and we know how your story will end

arcis:
At the onset, DSS claimed that APC is cloning PVC, Now is another thing? DSS is for Nigeria, not GEJ or PDP. Who will raid PDP office to ascertain what they are doing with their own dataI bet you all these so called evidence were planted during the second raid which was carried out the within 24 hrs after a court granted the innocent staff bail. It also took DSS almost 6 weeks to present an evidence they never submitted to the court. Until this minute no one has been charged to court. Madam Ogar, we have seen your type before and we know how your story will end.

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by callmenow: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
There is a breaking news on a similar caper by APC holigans in Bariga ... Don't mind them.

TheFreeOne:
Hmmmm APC.....Alhaji Olatunji street, somewhere in lagos...Something happened there that seems to confirm DSS allegations.

Will update later....

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by OLADD: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
angelsing:
OLADD what is ur take on this topic...I like to hear ur opinion on what Ogar said

Hope you are not trying to force me to talk when I am not ready. Anyway, l have tried to pick bits and pieces of the news from other sources and my conclusion is that Ogar's submissions might sound vague on the surface but a further scrutiny will allude to the fact that some cladenstine activities were indeed taking place in that APC office. How?
1. What were they doing with videos of hacking tutorials including how to infiltrate system password and DB without been detected?

2. Why was there no inscription/signage indicating the office belonged to APC at the time of DSS invasion? Should a party office be shrouded in secrecy?

3. The DSS spokesperson confrmed that those arrested had confessed to culpability in attempting to clone PVCs. Is that allegation true? If it's, then Nigerians should keep their fngers crossed and wait for justice to take its full course.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by melomelo: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
I knew. Despirate APC

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by ayindejimmy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
This just goes to show the way these pdp and Dss view Nigerians. They must think we're bunch of illiterates
How can you come out which such huge incriminating allegation based on presumptions and permutations? Is Ogar now reading the minds of APC leaders? How such a morally bankrupt woman managed to raise to such a high position in the secret service baffles me. Even guys on Nairaland know better that you can't hack an offline database. She can't show us any telephone conversation, text messages, email... To incriminate apc - just assumptions!
Buhari really needs to overhaul the whole secret service when he becomes president... God's willing... This year.
This level laxity is infectious
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by callmenow: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jonathan is not christ of course. However you or your fellow haterz can be an anti-christ. A satanic person. By the way, Boko haramites are examples of anti-christ, as well as Tinubu, Maitatsine, Sanusi, Amaechi, OBJ, Buhari ....... Geddit? Get over it.

olu77:

What has Christ got to do with this or do you mean Jonathan? Has he become your own christ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Signs Last Bill For 2016 Into Law (photo) / Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) / Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.