Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,985 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS (25355 Views)

How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan / Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by eaccyboy(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
lionness:
So, Marilyn Hunger is now INEC boss as well. I can see this jobless woman who doesnt even know her real work, and purpose is really working hard for her clueless boss - doing her best and keeping her eyes on the opposition not on BH and their daily bombing in the North. Her days are numbered, this is what happened when you put a prejudiced, unqualified, village-pepper seller in office. Someone totally capable and qualified would be getting the job soon and we would be rid of this bitter, biased, ethnic and over-bleached alarmist.
u mst b an illiterate for calin her a jobless person..u guys don't jst wnt to kw d truth n dats wht bin affctin nigeria since..what d DSS discovr is true, dey found voters card n som othr tinz..pls sit back tink n chnge ur ideology..dis is Nigeria n dey'r guilty

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by angelsing(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
DanielPop:

Easy, hack the website and dump illegal details of APC members there. WETIN DEY DO APC SEF?

ONE WEEK ONE TROUBLE.

Omon, i beta vote SDP o!
Do INEC have the complete list of APC registered member on their Site?...Vote for who u believe in but not on sentiment, propaganda,religion or tribe...best of luck
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by kay1one(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
angelsing:
This Sir Reno omokri...I hail ooo

And nepotism!
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Samchelsea(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by acaolly1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
emiye:

SMH, I didnt know INEC database has APC membership records, that APC want to hack in to and inflate the numbers.

Anytime the M. Ogar speaks, it always reeks of daftness and undue partisanship.

Ogar and some of his fellow daft nairalander will not think b4 they write. INEC database has nothing to do with any party membership. Go to INEC web it has only the list of each party political office aspirants and election time table. Abi u mean APC want to increase number of aspirants and change election dates on INEC website? lol.
awon dindinrin. I will close eye and vote Buhari for d change Nigeria deserves
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by angelsing(m): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Idpotter:

See hatred abeg..dats y u wud neva move forward, keep on hating people dat hv made money...mtcheeeew
Seriously, is this what u can deduce from her comment...Hatred?..Pls give us ur input on the post rather than slander the comment
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by wagecomet: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why did it take the so called dss to publish it findings, since raiding the APC's office since last yr. I take is that this whole so called evidence has been doctored. Shame on Nigerian Institutions always working in favour of her pay master (principal).
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by orlaryhincah(m): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
OLADD:

Hmmm. You are always the first to comment on politics section in recent times, hope you have not hacked into nairaland server and DB. Just been curious though.
Lol just being observant though... grin
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Orikinla(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
funkiebully:
APC d evil boko haram party grooming terrorists and hackers.

THunder fire Tinubu and Buhari

You and DSS are just hallucinating.
GEJ and his goons are just jittery. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by chamboy(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Hit like if u will vote 4 GEJ in febuary nd if u agree with
me that apc is all past criminal party! Is this the
change they are preaching, i am highly disappointed
by apc nd thief Buhari 4 dis kind of nonsense act.
Change indeed?
sorry ooo no likes
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by angelsing(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
decode20:
remember dat d apc's of 2day were d pdp's of yesterday.change is not found on d party because party is an abstract entity.change is found on d individuals who make up d party so if they are not agents of change,placing change as d party's moto is just a mere deception.if apc is 4 change,pdp is also 4 change and if pdp is nt 4 change,apc is also nt 4 change cos they are d same pple.
My brother at this situation of the country, u can't afford to sit on the fence ooo because the fence has been broken. You have to choose side, its either PDP or APC ur choice ur vote
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by wagecomet: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Marilyn Ogar (DSS) and Eye service. Smh.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Speakdatruth: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
angelsing:
Am not ashamed they work for the opposition but am totally ashamed because the know next to nothing about getting information and facts!...Still can't believe our sss can not hack a computer password when they raid Apc data centre..so ashamed!
got dat
dat makes it more terrible
we say dia incompetence in d chibok girls issue wen dey hav 2rely on intelligence report comin frm foreign agencies
so shameful
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
''Inflate the number of its membership'' ?

Really? The Nigerian DSS Said this?

This country.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by chamboy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
iiichidodo:
One of the contigency plans of the APC including killing youthcorpers and forming parralel government.....
u are better than this
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by babadee1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Marilyn Ogar is serving her master very well.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by sayemma: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Those displayed forms are APC forms filled during the last APC membership registration exercise na.... Haba DSS
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Forwetinnah: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
DanielPop:
Honestly, i am putting my support for APC on hold today. The scandal is too much. First, threats of bloodshed, underage voting in the North, PVCs handed in bulk to village district heads, "no certificates to show INEC", Buhari is alleged to have collapsed today ...and now this And the same OBJ we soundly condemned for massive corruption and 3rd term nonsense is now the moral compass for APC? I DON WAKE UP ABEG! ENOUGH!

APC na only una waka come??

Abeg, where dem dey enter Jonathan train please? Na honest question i ask o!

meanwhile, HIT LIKE, if you support my suspension of support for APC!

Na true say Buhari collapse?

Buhari to me is another Yar'adua, dude looks really sick same thing with Tinubu...APC is a pseudo make-a-wish foundation, granting deadbeats their last wishes before they cross over grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by chamboy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
DanielPop:
Honestly, i am putting my support for APC on hold today. The scandal is too kmuch. First, threats of bloodshed, underage voting in the North, PVCs handed in bulk to village district heads, "no certificates to show INEC", Buhari is alleged to have collapsed today...and now this And the same OBJ we soundly condemned for massive corruption and 3rd term nonsense is now the moral compass for APC? I DON WAKE UP ABEG! ENOUGH!

APC na only una waka come??

Abeg, where dem dey enter Jonathan train please? Na honest question i ask o!

meanwhile, HIT LIKE, if you support my suspension of support for APC!

Na true say Buhari collapse?
oga stop deceiving ur old age
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by angelsing(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
iiichidodo:
You must be worried and/or pained cuz we exposed your plans to the world,innit?
Am not worried u exposed a false plan but am worried u made our country a laughing stock to the intelligence world....If after all her comment no one was arrested and persecuted it will be safe to say we have no intelligence unit but lazy bunch of civil servant who collect money just to register ur state of Origin
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
lionness:
So, Marilyn Hunger is now INEC boss as well. I can see this jobless woman who doesnt even know her real work, and purpose is really working hard for her clueless boss - doing her best and keeping her eyes on the opposition not on BH and their daily bombing in the North. Her days are numbered, this is what happened when you put a prejudiced, unqualified, village-pepper seller in office. Someone totally capable and qualified would be getting the job soon and we would be rid of this bitter, biased, ethnic and over-bleached alarmist.
My friend you're very clueless for you to say some thing like this. what is the work of the DSS.
what the DSS are doing in Nigeria is it not what other security agencies of other countries of the world?
APC supporters are the most Disgruntled beings on earth.

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by sevule(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
eaccyboy:
u mst b an illiterate for calin her a jobless person..u guys don't jst wnt to kw d truth n dats wht bin affctin nigeria since..what d DSS discovr is true, dey found voters card n som othr tinz..pls sit back tink n chnge ur ideology..dis is Nigeria n dey'r guilty

Dude you can barely write passable English and you are calling someone an illiterate??

Kindly pick up a good English grammar book (you can get a second hand copy in Ojuelegba) and stop assaulting our eardrums with your pseudo English babble.

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by watchindelta(m): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
nah PDP commot?
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by iiichidodo: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
chamboy:
u are better than this
You don't know anything..dey there make pant dey wear you.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by angelsing(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
OLADD:

Hmmm. You are always the first to comment on politics section in recent times, hope you have not hacked into nairaland server and DB. Just been curious though.
OLADD what is ur take on this topic...I like to hear ur opinion on what Ogar said
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Forwetinnah: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
imoleay0:

Has he found his certificate(s)?

Ask him...imagine the person talking about qualifications?
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by duni04(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Inflate the number of its membership, not the voters list or potential voters? Even if these DSS people want to pull the APC down, let them at least do it with some grace and poise. They're just embarrassing themselves with all the nonsense they're alleging. With allegations like this people outside Nigeria will start to understand why we can't defeat ordinary boko haram - cos we've put blockheads in charge of our security undecided
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by iiichidodo: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
angelsing:
[s]Am not worried u exposed a false plan but am worried u made our country a laughing stock to the intelligence world....If after all her comment no one was arrested and persecuted it will be safe to say we have no intelligence unit but lazy bunch of civil servant who collect money just to register ur state of Origin[/s]
Ehen if you aren't worried then relax and watch the story unfold itself instead of going after every poster supporting the DSS chief.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by dustydee: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
This DSS spokesperson is very unintelligent. I wonder how she got into the service in the first place. I suggest that one of the first assignments of the next Government should be to sanitize the DSS and other security agencies such as the Police.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by angelsing(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Exploit200:

My friend you're very clueless for you to say some thing like this. what is the work of the DSS.
what the DSS are doing in Nigeria is it not what other security agencies of other countries of the world?
APC supporters are the most Disgruntled beings on earth.
hahahahahh....See u, U mean in the west their security agencies come out to accuse the opposition of being a sponsor of bokoharam without any evidence to back that claim up...total shame!
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by eaccyboy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
sevule:

Dude you can barely write passable English and you are calling someone an illiterate??

Kindly pick up a good English grammar book (you can get a second hand copy in Ojuelegba) and stop assaulting our eardrums with your pseudo English babble.

u mst b vry stupid..go gt me n ur cr*zy *ss mama one u kw we both nid it to do som dumb *ss sil*y sh*t..dnt f*ck wt me nigg*....b*tch *ss m*ufffffcker
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by olucomf: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
is too late for that....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku $1 Million, Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC – INEC Releases Statement / Dickson Tells APC To Take Supreme Court Verdict In Good Faith / Court Affirms Douye Diri As Bayelsa PDP Candidate, Timi Alaibe Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.