Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS (25350 Views)

How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan / Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Firefire(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
[size=18pt]evil party[/size] angry

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by segun22(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
PDP with fake news.

Anyway GMB is my man

2 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by datguru: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
What more do you expect from Association of Political Con-men (APC)

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by rozayx5(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
shocked
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by seunwen2(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
PDP propaganda
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by MrTeymee(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
So it took them months to find out. Why couldn't they make a video of the so called staff confessing? I tot dey previously said dey were cloning PVCs. Besides voting is not online and we also know the amount of registered voters in the country. This is obviously a cheap propaganda. It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf..

4 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by olatwo(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jonaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmm
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by diasporaman(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Story for the gods.

Complete fallacy
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by misterh(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hack into INEC's database and inflate its membership? Is INEC the custodian of APC membership list?

3 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by BotherMleeper(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
emiye:

SMH, I didnt know INEC database has APC membership records, that APC want to hack in to and inflate the numbers.

Anytime the M. Ogar speaks, it always reeks of daftness and undue partisanship.

she's heard about the GOP hack of Sony Pictures over that movie The Interview, so she wants to feel among too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Teejayphillip(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
All dis our yeye news dey vex person @times... Shey APC b wizard ni?

Someone will jus wakeup one mornin n starts writing rubbsih 4 us 2 read....

Abeg make unah pack well 2 anyone concern....

The wind of change as finally come.... We can feel it

2 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by sharon763: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
funkiebully:
APC d evil boko haram party grooming terrorists and hackers.

THunder fire Tinubu and Buhari

Ameeeeeeeeeeen

2 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by MrTeymee(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:
Oops! so we now vote online? Hack an offline database? APC is now better than Anonymous and Palestine Army oo.
Please who'll teach me that, I'ma hack every DB i hear off!!!!!

I tayad oo shebi voting is not eletronic.... I suspect Lies...
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by iiichidodo: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
One of the contigency plans of the APC including killing youthcorpers and forming parralel government.....

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by dre11(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
AZeD1:
We are not yet half way into January and we already have a contestant for "dumb statement of the year".

Madam should Ogar INEC has nothing to do with APC's membership database.

Just gave u 1000 likes for that emboldened statement

Such a dumb statement from her

2 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by iyyke(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
buhari don fail oo.... choi.. tank god o

3 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by emestephen595(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=lookmangiw post=29576421][/quote]

SSS are really hardworking!

So hard working that they spend day night monitoring the opposition.

I think they'll have time for the Boko Harams, PDP and others in some years to come.

#hiss.

Foolish people!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
GogetterMD:
Marilyn Ogar is becoming better than Doyin Okupe at this. First you tell us you find computers and hard drives at a data base. What were you supposed to find? McLeans toothpaste and dettol soap? Then you are the one explaining to us the reason for the PENGASSAN/NUPENG strike(when she became the statutory labour leader I do not know). Now months after you release a press information claiming that the people wrongfully detained made a confession of planning to hack into INEC database. An offline database And to what gain? When we already know the number of eligible voters in each geographical region? Marilyn must think we are as clueless as her oga at the top

How about the SONY hack by N. Korea according to FBI, US.
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Alphonsocapone(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
lie
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by freshness2020: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
taharqa:

APC and Criminality....

SMDH
APC is synonymous to criminality!

2 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Clefcentfelix(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Another dumb accusation, Like GEJ, like his cohorts

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by okoolori(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2015

Story for the gods
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by jpphilips(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Meanwhile, DSS cannot hack into Bokoharam's data base to know where the Chibok girls are,
incompetent nematodes

7 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by kay1one(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Telling you..

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Urine: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
I showed this thread to the lads in my team and we can't stop laughing.

3 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Is it even possible, is the database online or accessible via intranet?

This is the weirdest thing I've heard this year and I refuse to believe it.

What has Nigeria really degenerated into. We are too enlightened for such tales.

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
APC .. why hack when you can simply buy the entire database with a small bribe? Tinubu is losing his touch grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by sammyj: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
DSS and their spurious claims, abeg eee leave story for the turtoise!! Vote change.

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Larow(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
Baseless claims!!! Mtcheeeeeew! When will these pdp guys stop being stewpid?

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by holagist: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2015

ANOTHER BLOODY PROPAGANDA PLEASE GIVES US MORE JUNK TO BUY at PDP THUGS

CHANGE MUST COME IN 2015

#REVOLUTIONcRIES

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does The Police Have Any Constitutional Right To Go Through A Citizen`s Phone? / Panic As FG Prepares To Downsize Federal Civil Service / PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.