Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) (4045 Views)

Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend / Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me / Lagos Runz Girls Having Social Media Brawl !! PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by helinues: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Let me cut the story short. I just got to this new hostel like 3 months ago. I didn't not have any intention of staying in the area nor stayed with anyone but i have no choice due to the situation that was on the ground then. I was sharing a room with a friend which i just met when i got to the hostel.
As a crazy cool dude, woman matter is not in my way, so I live my life to the fullest. The first lady is the daughter of the owner of the hostel. The hostel has more than 60 rooms. She should be between ages of 24-26. I noticed the way she used to looked at me but i don't give a damn nor greetings. Our first conversation was when I was inside the swimming pool and she came to shout on me to get out of the pools for no reason. I was a bit embarrassed having noticed she was having crush on me. I stepped out and never said a word. Ever since then, I put her on her lane . We finally settle our scores yesterday as am planning to get my own room by Monday.. With that, there is no way I can dodge a lengthy conversation if am about to get the room. She is not my type of girl but she is a wife material and also citizen of the country I stay presently. She is a no go area for me.
About the second girl, I guess we both had crush on each other. She is a Nigerian studying. She should be around the ages of 21-23. My type of girl but I don't think it can work out for the fact we live in the same hostel. She lives with her sister and her sister is my friend 's girlfriend. Our first conversation was on Christmas day. I only greeted her 'Merry Christmas' and she responded 'I wish you the same'. Ever since then, i locked up. But I noticed this girl has been monitoring me. The other day, I saw her at the reception when i was about to swim. I had my towel around my neck which indicates i was about to swim. Alas, she rushed up to watch me swimming and I caught her peeping. To me, I thought it was just a coincidence not until yesterday I was able to confirmed it wasn't coincidence. Ever since i made up my mind to get my own room, i have been spending much time in the room more than before cos the hostel has bar, swimming pool and a large place. We used to see everyday, mostly by chance. For 3 days now, we have been missing each other.. To be serious I miss seeing her face. I came down late last night around 9pm to chill somewhere around the pool side when i saw her again steering at me. She steered for more than 10 mins before our eyes met and she immediately ran from the place. I could hear her smile.. Guess she told her sister about it. My major concern now is if I get my own place, I am very sure there will be an urge of getting close to her at the same time, that gives the landlord's daughter an avenue to also have one on one chat with me.
I don't mind ignoring the 2 girls but what I am much worried about is the loneliness.. Though I am used to that but this time around, I am trying to cut out some friends. I may still consider the second lady if possible but I am not quite sure about it now..

So please advice, what should I do, How should I play the game? should i ignore the 2 girls and live my life or I should go for the second girl? Your advice is needed.
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2015
And yet no pinshure?
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by alberto2k(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2015
*parks bus*
*Climbs on top to observe fully*

1 Like

Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by Creamish(f): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2015
helinues:
.. To be serious I miss seeing her face. I came down late last night around 9pm to chill somewhere around the pool side when i saw her again steering at me. She steered for more than 10 mins before our eyes met and she immediately ran from the place. I could hear her smile.. Guess she told her sister about it. My major concern now is if I get my own place, I am very sure there will be an urge of getting close to her at the same time, that gives the landlord's daughter an avenue to also have one on one chat with me.
I don't mind ignoring the 2 girls but what I am much worried about is the loneliness.. Though I am used to that but this time around, I am trying to cut out some friends. I may still consider the second lady if possible but I am not quite sure about it now..

So please advice, what should I do, How should I play the game? should i ignore the 2 girls and live my life or I should go for the second girl? Your advice is needed.

@bolded....U gat mad skillz to be able to do dem. grin

Nwayz...seems u prefer d 2nd chic & d 1st is just for "political" reasons. U'd rather b on ur own..so BE ON UR OWN. If ur not ready for sth, dont play it out. U need to ask urself what u RILY want right now..

1 Like

Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by Enegod(m): 8:41am On Jan 08, 2015
helinues:
Let me cut the story short. I just got to this new hostel like 3 months ago. I didn't not have any intention of staying in the area nor stayed with anyone but i have no choice due to the situation that was on the ground then. I was sharing a room with a friend which i just met when i got to the hostel.
As a crazy cool dude, woman matter is not in my way, so I live my life to the fullest. The first lady is the daughter of the owner of the hostel. The hostel has more than 60 rooms. She should be between ages of 24-26. I noticed the way she used to looked at me but i don't give a damn nor greetings. Our first conversation was when I was inside the swimming pool and she came to shout on me to get out of the pools for no reason. I was a bit embarrassed having noticed she was having crush on me. I stepped out and never said a word. Ever since then, I put her on her lane . We finally settle our scores yesterday as am planning to get my own room by Monday.. With that, there is no way I can dodge a lengthy conversation if am about to get the room. She is not my type of girl but she is a wife material and also citizen of the country I stay presently. She is a no go area for me.
About the second girl, I guess we both had crush on each other. She is a Nigerian studying. She should be around the ages of 21-23. My type of girl but I don't think it can work out for the fact we live in the same hostel. She lives with her sister and her sister is my friend 's girlfriend. Our first conversation was on Christmas day. I only greeted her 'Merry Christmas' and she responded 'I wish you the same'. Ever since then, i locked up. But I noticed this girl has been monitoring me. The other day, I saw her at the reception when i was about to swim. I had my towel around my neck which indicates i was about to swim. Alas, she rushed up to watch me swimming and I caught her peeping. To me, I thought it was just a coincidence not until yesterday I was able to confirmed it wasn't coincidence. Ever since i made up my mind to get my own room, i have been spending much time in the room more than before cos the hostel has bar, swimming pool and a large place. We used to see everyday, mostly by chance. For 3 days now, we have been missing each other.. To be serious I miss seeing her face. I came down late last night around 9pm to chill somewhere around the pool side when i saw her again steering at me. She steered for more than 10 mins before our eyes met and she immediately ran from the place. I could hear her smile.. Guess she told her sister about it. My major concern now is if I get my own place, I am very sure there will be an urge of getting close to her at the same time, that gives the landlord's daughter an avenue to also have one on one chat with me.

how old are u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by helinues: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2015
Creamish:

@bolded....U gat mad skillz to be able to do dem. grin

Nwayz...seems u prefer d 2nd chic & d 1st is just for "political" reasons. U'd rather b on ur own..so BE ON UR OWN. If ur not ready for sth, dont play it out. U need to ask urself what u RILY want right now..

Thanks for the advice.. you know sometimes, someone need an outside opinion on some critical matters. I have always been on my own. I have been single for more than 5-6 years now.. I only flirt, no relationship or serious one.. But this time, i am considering of trying one though not necessary to be the 2nd chic.
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by helinues: 8:45am On Jan 08, 2015
Enegod:
how old are u?

Will be 31 by June.. though Nigerians find it hard to tell their real age but as for me, no big deal.. If you asked my age to insult, go ahead. it is still part of learning.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by jnrbayano(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2015
How do you hear someone's smile?

Please teach me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by moscobabs(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2015
helinues:

Will be 31 by June.. though Nigerians find it hard to tell their real age but as for me, no big deal.. If you asked my age to insult, go ahead. it is still part of learning.
31 or 13?

please correct the figure if it's a mistake ooo
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by Enegod(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2015
helinues:

#insult? I don't insult people##
You know she is too small for you when "She stared for more than 10 mins
before our eyes met and she
immediately ran from the place" Bro go for mature girls undecided
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by Melahou(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2015
Face your studies and come out with good grades...
You are already losing focus

2 Likes

Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2015
Go for the one you love,dnt date for sympathy.
Trust me,crush dnt last,,it's called crush because he/she doesnt feel the same way.
IMO,go for the second girl.
The first gal wl get through it.

1 Like

Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by Creamish(f): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2015
helinues:

Thanks for the advice.. you know sometimes, someone need an outside opinion on some critical matters. I have always been on my own. I have been single for more than 5-6 years now.. I only flirt, no relationship or serious one.. But this time, i am considering of trying one though not necessary to be the 2nd chic.

Fyne...so ignore them then. No need to manage any relationship.
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by FLAWLES(f): 9:56am On Jan 08, 2015
Pple stop Hating @ the OP,,,,,ok OP u in FRANCE or PAKISTAN?seems u not in 9ja
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2015
Na so u fine ni

1 Like

Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by LewisO: 10:02am On Jan 08, 2015
Creamish:

Fyne...so ignore them then. No need to manage any relationship.
My "Creamish" adviser, hope we can see a more competent adviser to advise us too? kiss
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by ninovandross(m): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2015
Omo, wat da heck did I just read, @op so u dey hear smile, anyways I dnt still knw wat ur talking of
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by Creamish(f): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2015
LewisO:

My "Creamish" adviser, hope we can see a more competent adviser to advise us too? kiss

#Stalkeralert

LewisO....dis is a new day so go find someone new to stalk..
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by LewisO: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2015
Creamish:

#Stalkeralert

By this time?

Well am still have my long leisure, so I have time to approach on here!
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by KingTom(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2015
Creamish:

#Stalkeralert

Who dey stalk you? make I break bottle for him head grin
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by llouis: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2015
Dude are you sure you are 31?
if you are then you have a lot of work to do.

At your age your brain is fully developed, and so is your body. I don't know how you spent your teenage years but having loneliness issues at your age is bad for your mental health.

The women who you claim are having a crush on you are both children whose bodies are growing faster than their minds, and since you have such similar trait with them I suggest you grow up (and not old) very fast. Your self esteem is very low for a man, believe more in yourself, discover your purpose, find your passion, have 2 visions, and give one of them a time limit (transforming it to a goal), you are in school, why not use this time to develop your mind and soul and become a man of excellence?

Women (not overgrown children who think they are) chase confident men graced with a style of vision, excellence, power, or wealth. As you have acquired none of this for yourself how long do u think their infatuation about you (of which I see no clear evident proof of such) will last?

A crush is childish and does not last, one day they will grow out of their infatuation, notice your weaknesses and soon you will be irrelevant to their emotional fantasies. A mature woman will seek out a King that will lead her, make her his Queen and cherish her, so man up, be the King you were born to be, reek of confidence and vision, and princesses & other Kings will flock around you, attracted to your self made persona. Don't allow your desire for companionship and loneliness (which is a trick your mind plays on you telling you nobody wants you around because you are worthless to them) make you get crushed by 2 ladies you currently don't have the wisdom or confidence to woo).

SELAH!

(meanwhile how do u hear a lady smile?)
Is this an example of personification or metaphorism or what?

4 Likes

Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2015
GAT NO RELATIONSHIP EXPERIENCE embarassed

cry

SO I DON'T KNOW WAT TO SAY
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by Creamish(f): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2015
KingTom:
Who dey stalk you? make I break bottle for him head grin

Points @ LewisO .... teach him a lesson pls!
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by coldHeat: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2015
@llouis nice post but for me no long story!

@OP go and chew some fertilizer make u mature quick quick! You're making manhood look like childhood or womanhood!

angry angry angry angry
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by KingTom(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Creamish:

Abpatrick7 you heard her, oya beat this guy up grin grin
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by LewisO: 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
KingTom:
U this guys should free me na. grin
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by LewisO: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
KingTom:
U these guys should free me na. grin
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by LewisO: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Creamish:

WHY? shocked

Am gonna hide, they won't see me. grin
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by KingTom(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
LewisO:

U these guys should free me na. grin
I no touch you o grin
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
No need to overanalyze, just say hi to both of them. Start talking to these two girls and other girls everywhere; in class, outside class or in church.. Its not that important whether they or you have any crush. You will know who you want to lay, who you wanna be just friends with or who you wanna have serious relationship with. Don't choose who to talk with based on any girl you are interested in. But most important of all, have fun, you are in a new environment. There is so much to do.

1 Like

Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by Creamish(f): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
KingTom:

Lolz...fear de catch u to do am urself? nwayz, we've derailed this thread enuff.

Later guys. wink

2 Likes

Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by CircleOfWilis: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kill one

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Friend / EXPOSED: Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman.. (WATCH VIDEO) / "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.