Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) (4090 Views)

Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend / Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me / Lagos Runz Girls Having Social Media Brawl !! PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by KingTom(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Creamish:

Lolz...fear de catch u to do am urself? nwayz, we've derailed this thread enuff.

Later guys. wink
wink
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
chop both of them and clean mouth
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by LewisO: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
KingTom:
I no touch you o grin
U touched me! grin
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by idu1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
helinues:

Will be 31 by June.. though Nigerians find it hard to tell their real age but as for me, no big deal.. If you asked my age to insult, go ahead. it is still part of learning.
u are close to 31 and u still ve small sense? Is this the kind of topic u r suppose to be creating on social media? No.... Can this move your life forward? No....

I am ashamed on your behalf.....
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by KingTom(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
LewisO:

U touched me! grin
Not me sir grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by helinues: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
idu1:
u are close to 31 and u still ve small sense? Is this the kind of topic u r suppose to be creating on social media? No.... Can this move your life forward? No....

I am ashamed on your behalf.....

Mr adviser, must someone make a relationship a priority? No, is is bad sharing my feelings on social media ? No, How does this your message affect me in any ways? No ways.
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by helinues: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
Pple stop Hating @ the OP,,,,,ok OP u in FRANCE or PAKISTAN?seems u not in 9ja

I am from Eritrea... hahahhaa there is ........
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
helinues:
Let me cut the story short. I just got to this new hostel like 3 months ago. I didn't not have any intention of staying in the area nor stayed with anyone but i have no choice due to the situation that was on the ground then. I was sharing a room with a friend which i just met when i got to the hostel.
As a crazy cool dude, woman matter is not in my way, so I live my life to the fullest. The first lady is the daughter of the owner of the hostel. The hostel has more than 60 rooms. She should be between ages of 24-26. I noticed the way she used to looked at me but i don't give a damn nor greetings. Our first conversation was when I was inside the swimming pool and she came to shout on me to get out of the pools for no reason. I was a bit embarrassed having noticed she was having crush on me. I stepped out and never said a word. Ever since then, I put her on her lane . We finally settle our scores yesterday as am planning to get my own room by Monday.. With that, there is no way I can dodge a lengthy conversation if am about to get the room. She is not my type of girl but she is a wife material and also citizen of the country I stay presently. She is a no go area for me.
About the second girl, I guess we both had crush on each other. She is a Nigerian studying. She should be around the ages of 21-23. My type of girl but I don't think it can work out for the fact we live in the same hostel. She lives with her sister and her sister is my friend 's girlfriend. Our first conversation was on Christmas day. I only greeted her 'Merry Christmas' and she responded 'I wish you the same'. Ever since then, i locked up. But I noticed this girl has been monitoring me. The other day, I saw her at the reception when i was about to swim. I had my towel around my neck which indicates i was about to swim. Alas, she rushed up to watch me swimming and I caught her peeping. To me, I thought it was just a coincidence not until yesterday I was able to confirmed it wasn't coincidence. Ever since i made up my mind to get my own room, i have been spending much time in the room more than before cos the hostel has bar, swimming pool and a large place. We used to see everyday, mostly by chance. For 3 days now, we have been missing each other.. To be serious I miss seeing her face. I came down late last night around 9pm to chill somewhere around the pool side when i saw her again steering at me. She steered for more than 10 mins before our eyes met and she immediately ran from the place. I could hear her smile.. Guess she told her sister about it. My major concern now is if I get my own place, I am very sure there will be an urge of getting close to her at the same time, that gives the landlord's daughter an avenue to also have one on one chat with me.
I don't mind ignoring the 2 girls but what I am much worried about is the loneliness.. Though I am used to that but this time around, I am trying to cut out some friends. I may still consider the second lady if possible but I am not quite sure about it now..

So please advice, what should I do, How should I play the game? should i ignore the 2 girls and live my life or I should go for the second girl? Your advice is needed.

for your mind you dey do them like Ronaldo
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

#talesbydaylight

Lol at " I heard her smile" grin
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by Yusphull(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Midehi:
Na so u fine ni

Abi oooo... OP where's ur picture or #idontbelivit#
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by mrkay101(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
lol.. OP if u ask me I'll say that every thing is in your head.. u just want to believe that they have a crush on u. . all the things you stated doesn't mean anything. u jst had a few corridor conversations with them and that's all.

it's not like u had a date or they invited u over to their room or something.

my advice get ur own room 1st.. . then see how it goes. don't have any high expectations. cuz trust me girls can be so hard to read atimes. you'll think they like u but they are just being nice to the new guy in the building...

#cheers
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by Besto(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Enegod:
how old are u?

n pesin go tink say him be usher abi davido
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by Besto(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Midehi:
Na so u fine ni

na usher raymond na
Re: 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) by helinues: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Besto:

na usher raymond na

Monkey no fine but him mama like am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? / Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? / Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.