Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? (4056 Views)

I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) / My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore / Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Actions and reactions please...
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by agarawu23(m): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
I am not titanic, even if I want to be, gals of nowadays don't worth it

1 Like

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by kodded(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nope
You will die for her, 3 months later she find a new love , a year later marry the new man and forget about you.

.....she willnt tell her children about your brave act
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Princecalm(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
In this generation no form of love covers that.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Only if she wud die for me first cheesy
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Tallesty1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
If the one Jesus died no do the person then make she die.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by falconey(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
na thunder go fire any man wey wan go die for woman!!!!
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by no2fuks(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
love is a mental weakness I hope I never fall that deep coollove is a mental weakness I hope I never fall that deep
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by 2dice(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Op thanks for the verse
the rhyme set dye
cc orijin101 shey i lie
stephenqueen
jacksparrow1207
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by April07: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Define the phrase "love of your life"

And...
why die for another body? You be Jesus? undecided
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by nikkiehan(f): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
falconey:

same as woman. na thunder go fire any woman dat die for man they dnt worth it
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Maamin(m): 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lay down which life againshocked..shebii christ has already died for everybody na?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
We never really know until we are put into that situation... but I would like to think that if it came down to that, I would.

1 Like

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
2dice:
Op thanks for the verse
the rhyme set dye
cc orijin101 shey i lie
stephenqueen
jacksparrow1207

Lol. The action and reaction. lol
@op forget say my name na Jack, I can't do a titanic for any Rose
Let a Rose do titanic for me this time cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
falconey:

nikkiehan:
same as woman. na thunder go fire any woman dat die for man they dnt worth it

I see war brewing
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by ronald4lif(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rainess:
We never really know until we are put into that situation... but I would like to think that if it came down to that, I would.

Rainess, the new Juliet of 21st century. wink
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
I would if i know he would do the same ..
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by nikkiehan(f): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I see war brewing
dia is no war it's vice versa
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Princecalm:
In this generation no form of love covers that.

U neva see love whey go hook u like bow-tie?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
nikkiehan:
dia is no war it's vice versa

Fingers crossed
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by stephenqueen: 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
A yoruba adage says that "eni toba para re nitori okunrin abi obinrin kan, egegberun okunrin abi obinrin ma gba Ori saare re koja.....How I go lay down ma life al in the name of love,jesus christ don die for our sins na ,when I no be orijin101gringrin
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
2dice:
Op thanks for the verse
the rhyme set dye
cc orijin101 shey i lie
stephenqueen
jacksparrow1207

So d issue no concern u?
Na lines u see
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
falconey:

So u wont die for me

* runs away *
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rainess:

U can do dat?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:
I would if i know he would do the same ..

Why not lay down your life first so he can do same after yur gone?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Princecalm(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

U neva see love whey go hook u like bow-tie?
then that is not love anylonger.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. The action and reaction. lol
@op forget say my name na Jack, I can't do a titanic for any Rose
Let a Rose do titanic for me this time cheesy cheesy

Jack
Jack
Jack
Ao many times did I call u
Rose go dey cry whea she dey now
Recant now
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Why not lay down your life first so he can do same after yur gone?

Too risky

I dont take risk like dat grin
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by falconey(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

So u wont die for me

* runs away *

except a man that die for LALA247!!!!

Infact a man that doesn't die for you should be in jail!!!!
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Rainess, the new Juliet of 21st century. wink

I am a poetic person! Can you edit that post though I don't want Nairaland knowing my name xD
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by apparentlylaw(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
yes nah.....over and over again....my mother Worth's it.....she is the love of my life while bae is the love of my heart....can't try death with later
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Too risky

I dont take risk like dat grin

Hahahaha. But u expect him to take the risk. shocked
Hian! Aye ma ni ika ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / OMG!!! See The Shocking Thing This Pretty Lady Said About Rape (photos) / The Lesson Teacher-a Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.