Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? (25987 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by DesChyko: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jonzing..
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by nekaa(f): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
let me say this: I don't think anybody's method will work for you. Just live one day at a time.
That aside, my bf used to make me look at scary, horrifying photos when the urge wants to take the better part of me.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by mencade4: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
anoda man don dey fvvvck u be dat.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Raymondfayowole(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
K
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by natureblack(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Do you want to starve your fiancé of sex
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by veekid(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
sorry will soon be added to ya name
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by KidProgrammer(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
K
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Firefire(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:
I made a resolution not to engage in premarital sex again till marriage, which is likely to come up by November, but just few days into the new year, the urge & temptation is enormous, my fiancé is not helping matter.

Please serious advice on how to keep my new year resolution?
Only serious minded ones should advice me please....

Find a way to know Christ, You need to be saved.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Realone92(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Padlock it final verdict ...thank me later

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by hadizadeezy(f): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
pinkhill:
grin grin grin all u need is needle and thread
sew it up grin grin

joking
but I think you were serious.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Idpotter(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Rub pepper in ur honey pot..mtcheeew..useless thread
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by dmorf: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Go and Give ur veejay to your mum to keep for you in side her Box.. till November..
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by BERNHARDT(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
are you a Vagin? if NO relax and please your man before he sleeps with another girl who.might be sweeter than you to him in bed,safe your marriage and stop this silly resolution of yours. email me for more matured and personal advice
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
Na wa for people wit new year new things, anyway keep it up,if yuh even can ooh.
You de vex sha
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by adexsimply(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Wicked comments grin

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by makyegh(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
U did not make that resolution, did you?
Denying yourself is not gonna make life any easier for you. So chop life while you can. cant imagine what wud happen if u lost it after denying yourself its use.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Firefire(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
korel9:
Best way you need? undecided

God pass u ooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by 1stola: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:
I made a resolution not to engage in premarital sex again till marriage, which is likely to come up by November, but just few days into the new year, the urge & temptation is enormous, my fiancé is not helping matter.

you dey craze
restitution after your pússy don dey as wide as express lane
you don see husband abi
you don see bro solo the maga
bustyhelen! can you even count the number of hands that has pressed that bust?
Guys!!! Beware of this bítch.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by danduchi(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Godfullsam(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sex is such that, once you av started you will find it very difficult to stop it.
I pray God helps you sha undecided
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by lilmax(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
nekaa:
let me say this: I don't think anybody's method will work for you. Just live one day at a time.
That aside, my bf used to make me look at scary, horrifying photos when the urge wants to take the better part of me.
really?
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by kpelesmary(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:
I made a resolution not to engage in premarital sex again till marriage, which is likely to

That should not be Your Decision alone na.
Site down an talk to him.
Pls is nt easy unless u want to gabble ur relationship kk.
Take care an don't make any Nonsens resolution again wif out consulting him again kk.
Wish u good luck

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by symbian03(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
It's not a small something.... Not that this resolution is going to stitch up your virginity.... Have you been doing this same guy since you gave up your virgy or probably a few more guys? I know it's not easy but if you ain't ready, just don't get it started.

wish you good though.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Drmaverick: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
10 Reasons Why People Cheat

A sad reality that many must face in relationships is that we can’t control what our mates do. Even though you might do your best to fulfill their needs, ultimately it’s up to them if they’re going to be faithful. But, if fidelity is simple as it seems? Is it merely just a choice, or are some people more prone to infidelity? Is there a science behind it?

complete article for list :http://targetdex..com/2015/01/10-reasons-why-peoplecheat.html

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Deefuray(f): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Start wearing iron pants or better still lock "it" up and throw the key into the river
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by fydence: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmm....its easy for me to tell u be disciplined and feed ur spirit more than ur flesh with the word even if its just recorded msgs instead of unhealthy content...bt really it takes the help of the holy spirit and ur will. However if all these no work, buy Iron Pant, lock am, bring the key for me,nor worry I go give u back by November.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Ulrich01(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hahahahahahhahahahaha grin grin grin grin

New year resolution!!! Iffa hear. Dey deceive yourself cool
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Why?
You know it can never make you a vurgin again
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by jogsman01(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
i for comment buh.........
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by lilmax(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
You are not serious
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by chronique(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
OP,come let me help you sew it. But you'd pay for my service sha. I sew with care and caution. Lest I forget to introduce myself to you,my name is Taylor Smith. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.