Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? (25994 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nehemiah459(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Use super-glue.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by 2tek: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
the rule of romance with fiance' remains - Don't start se.x if you can not continue, and if you start- pls don't stop.

If you stop, he wont believe ur new yr resolution stories, he will dump you and go for another lady or you will hear news that he has gotten another woman pregnant. If you stop, d r/ship is doomed.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Bamz(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ass clown. undecided
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by yinkasmart: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
In as much as it your fiance and you are sure that you guys will definitely get married then u can shine congo but with limit so that the guy will not become familiar with it until marriage.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by adedayourt(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
pinkhill:
grin grin grin all u need is needle and thread
sew it up grin grin

joking
And am good @ sewing things grin. Even fr free
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Chizzy20(f): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
sexyseun:
Read well aunty, She meant her wedding is likely to "happen" b4 nov, not the seex grin
Tanx for d correction.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Michyeddy(f): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
grin I wee never ask for advice on Naira land. una fit make person commit suicide. For you my Lady, if you are living with your fiance I'm afraid for your new year resolution..e no go work. btw u are getting married in Nov.what are u stopping again? U need a fresh start I think. God is your strength
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
2tek:
try ur best. its worth it.

are you related to GEJ or that you didn't read the post? shocked shocked
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by ShakurM(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Craze dey worry u! U dey bear busty helen, u kon dey form Holy Mary at the 11th hour!
angry

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by plaetton: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Obviously you are not a virgin.
So whom are you trying fool, yourself, that you want to be whitewashed and chaste, or your fiance, that you are pure and chaste, or is it god, who has already seen all your not-so pure side?

Either way, this is surely an attempt to fool someone.
The big question is, whom?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by asids55: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Anything wey dem carry go bank dem no dey collect am? even if na FD ( fixed deposit ) dem dey collect am before due date

she go cash am November
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Super glue is just #20....thank me later!
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by snowdrops(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:
I made a resolution not to engage in premarital sex again till marriage, which is likely to come up by November, but just few days into the new year, the urge & temptation is enormous, my fiancé is not helping matter.

Please serious advice on how to keep my new year resolution?
Only serious minded ones should advice me please....

If you want serious responses then you are in the wrong website.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by GoodFaith: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
maxism2:
use thread & stitch ur vegivegi. Mtcheww. conji na bastard
Good one
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by passionate88: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:
I made a resolution not to engage in premarital sex again till marriage, which is likely to come up by November, but just few days into the new year, the urge & temptation is enormous, my fiancé is not helping matter.

What's your notion of a "serious minded advice"?, those that tell you what you want to hear or what?. My own is this, why didn't you talk it out with him before you made it?. Since you've been doing it with him and/or others, I say you continue doing it or if he keeps pestering you, just tell him your reasons for making such a resolution... BTW, I don't believe in those new year resolutions again.. New year, old me, People can change anytime, they don't need a new year to encourage them to change
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by kripke: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by yinkeys(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:

Sis.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by yinkeys(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:

Sis. to be honest with you, it's hard. In 2012 I tried this as well, but around May or so I was tempted & the whole plan crashed. Once you've done the did, there's no going back. Why don't you try short term goals: like once every month first. If u can achieve that then you move to once every two months

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by tonte(m): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
from your monikerI suspect your bf or fiancee is having a hard time not touching your goodies, however one thing you can do is...for every time you feel Hot, think of war, famine,poverty, african diseases etc...it's sure to snap you out of the mood

bustyhelen:

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by GoodFaith: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
tonte:
from your monikerI suspect your bf or fiancee is having a hard time not touching your goodies, however one thing you can do is...for every time you feel Hot, think of war, famine,poverty, african diseases etc...it's sure to snap you out of the mood

what the F?
Really dude

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Defcon1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
When something can only be maintained /upheld by two individuals,it stands to reason that one party alone can't get the job done
On this evidence,you can't do it without the support of your fiancé
So get him involved in your new decision,so you can find ways to keep the sparks in check whenever you are together
lf he says no,then God help you
Best of luck.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by gudluckgreat(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
hungryboy:

Shun him and come to me, as far as u don't demand anything from me till november, my prick shall be at rest

Jackpot!!! grin
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by GoodFaith: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Defcon1:
When something can only be maintained /upheld by two individuals,it stands to reason that one party alone can't get the job done
On this evidence,you can't do it without the support of your fiancé
So get him involved in your new decision,so you can find ways to keep the sparks in check whenever you are together
lf he says no,then God help you
Best of luck.
"keep the sparks in check whenever you are together "--- Only check
Please tell the dude that it is over
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by kingthreat(m): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
tmlewin13:
Best reply so far#thumbs up

Thanks
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by BrAkingNews: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
Na wa for people wit new year new things. I no talk oo!!all i fit say is keep it up if yuh even can ooh.
May God bless the person on that your profile. #ISeeSomething
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:

...you don't need new year resolution on avoidance of sex with your fiance before marriage.please spice things up with him...
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by demmy0325(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
maxism2:
use thread & stitch ur vegivegi. Mtcheww. conji na bastard
.. Lol.. Nairaland eh...
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by otabs555: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kip banging ashawo
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by kpolli(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:

This might backfire, when you change the rules of a relationship you're already in.... Your partner too has to change, and it might be for the worse.... (Taken from my personal experience)

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by IVORY2009(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:

**Singing** your bum bum bigger than bombee, your bum -bum bigger bombee.....
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by peeberry2(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
she Needs advice thats y she voiced it out here,hoping to get tangible and reasoning advice from pple here.i wonder y u slamming her as if its a crime for asking for an advice. if u can't advice y not keep shut and just read......my dear op just put it in prayers.I love ur courage and trying to put a stop to fornication..stand by ur words and put prayer first,the lord is ur strength
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by GoodFaith: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
peeberry2:
she Needs advice thats y she voiced it out here,hoping to get tangible and reasoning advice from pple here.i wonder y u slamming her as if its a crime for asking for an advice. if u can't advice y not keep shut and just read......my dear op just put it in prayers.I love ur courage and trying to put a stop to fornication..stand by ur words and put prayer first,the lord is ur strength
Can somebody take sweet from your mouth?
She need to tell the dude that it is over
No more sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff Hike: Anambra Sex Workers Mobilise For Strike / My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.