Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? (25999 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by IrinaDeverenko(f): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
yea
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by MightyFortress: 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Chizzy20:
u dnt even believe u can do it, since u ve said its likely to happen b4 nov.
Pardon my being so forward, but can we meet outside this forum? is my number. Gracias.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by IrinaDeverenko(f): 12:09am On Jan 09, 2015
Wat do yuh see?
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by IrinaDeverenko(f): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2015
You are died and still posting undecided
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by IrinaDeverenko(f): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2015
Hw I take vex?
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by ugojamali(m): 12:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Good luck with that.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by ArabianPrince: 4:32am On Jan 09, 2015
Mistaking Sexual Abstinence for Celibacy. Milk Already Spilt..... So why cry now? Please don't quote me. cool
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by unmask: 4:40am On Jan 09, 2015
Your fiance should break up with you immediately..... This is a sign you will not want to perform after marriage
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Holuwathoby(m): 6:27am On Jan 09, 2015
though u and ur fiance have to agree on that but u are d main decider here, otherwise, the trend will continue. Even it's a risk game for u now since u both have been doing it before, that decision might make ur fiance have a though of u cheating on him or dt u no longer Love him like u used to be. Do it prayerfully because '' nothing is impossible''
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by pinkhill(f): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2015
i was joking
sincerely
hadizadeezy:
but I think you were serious.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by awa(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2015
@ Poster,

If you are sure of marrying this guy, discuss your new resolution with him and see if he will help you by abstaining. But if you guys have been having sex before now then, I doubt if he will understand you. All the best in you decision but don't cry if the bobo choose to have sex somewhere else....
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Sweetmarriage: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2015
bustyhelen:
I made a resolution not to engage in premarital sex again till marriage, which is likely to come up by November, but just few days into the new year, the urge & temptation is enormous, my fiancé is not helping matter.

Please serious advice on how to keep my new year resolution?
Only serious minded ones should advice me please....

1. There is a teenage Nigerian youth that writes about this issue (his books are on amazon and smashwords). His name is Sunday Moshood. He also gives free e-copies of his book on premarital sex. Ask for one via his email sundaymoshood@yahoo.com.

2. With the few absurd comments i've read here, i don't think you can have suitable advices here. Thus, i will post your question to our facebook community page. On facebook, search for Nigerian Papalette. God bless you. Amen.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by ArcToyin(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2015
basilo101:
U will soon be dumped
dats ur mentality. God wil help her if she is sincere with her decision
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by ArcToyin(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2015
If u r sincere wit ur decision, pray against urge & tel it 2 him. He is nt yet ur husband so he has no 100% say over u. Is better to offend man and please God & nt d oda way round.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Dammyjohn(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
listenersky:
Your dream is achievable.you need to control your mind first.and you must not be ready to please your fiance by giving in to his demand.but You can't do this alone.it will be very difficult if your fiance is not in support.if he's discipline enough, he should be able to wait till November.and if you deny him sex,and he's d kind of person that likes sex so much,he will definitely look for alternative way of satisfying his sexual desire.But you have the final say because you own the pus.sy.
It take two of them and not one of them to agree not to have sex until November.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by pinkhill(f): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
lol
you be philanthropist
adedayourt:

And am good @ sewing things grin. Even fr free
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by pinkhill(f): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
lol grin grin grin
Isaacmacdon:
naughty u!!
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
pinkhill:
lol grin grin grin
Yh Yh
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by 100Cents: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by tyle(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Let her go the bank and put it in fixed deposit.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by klebson(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Its well
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by 2rez: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
bustyhelen:
I made a resolution not to engage in premarital sex again till marriage, which is likely to come up by November, but just few days into the new year, the urge & temptation is enormous, my fiancé is not helping matter.

Nawa oh, som pple don turn makin' new year resolution into somethin' else. Kwa kwa...& u called dat new year resolution Are u sure na yo fiance no help matter? Shey yo resolution include no masturbation? Answer me mk i con giv u new year advise grin buh until den, oya, una seroius minded onez, plz advice her. undecided
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by 2rez: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
MightyFortress:
Pardon my being so forward, but can we meet outside this forum? 08185694448 is my number. Gracias.

*peepz thru tha NL window, lukz left, right, seez dem, den greetz; una weldone oh*grin
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by adedayourt(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
pinkhill:
lol
you be philanthropist

Real philanthropst, generous to a fault cool
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by eazydon(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2015
sukkot:
YOU ALREADY MARRIED HIM the first time you had sex with him, so stop deceiving yourself. he is your husband now and no marriage ceremony will enhance that. so you better continue to sleep with him. marriage ceremony is just a formal announcement to the community at large that you are married. but between you him and God you were married the first time you slept with him.

Does it mean that you're marred to every single person you've slept with? LWKMD!
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by sukkot: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
eazydon:

Does it mean that you're marred to every single person you've slept with? LWKMD!
the first person you slept with yes. the others you slept with after you lost your virginity, you were committing adultery with

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by MightyFortress: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
2rez:

*peepz thru tha NL window, lukz left, right, seez dem, den greetz; una weldone oh*grin
dont peep. Come in thru the door. U are welcome. Its a clean job.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by wordbank(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
bustyhelen:

when ur bf don calm ur urge for d moment naim u dey come ask for help. Abeg go finish wetin u start
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by 2rez: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
MightyFortress:
dont peep. Come in thru the door. U are welcome. Its a clean job.
Tnx bro buh enjoi yo clean jab grin. 3 na crowd u kno wink
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by pinkhill(f): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2015
lol
adedayourt:

Real philanthropst, generous to a fault cool
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by adedayourt(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff Hike: Anambra Sex Workers Mobilise For Strike / Advantages Of Not Having A Lover / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.