Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? (26000 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by obontami: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
use super glue gum ur punny together
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firstly,@bustyhelen,why do you want to stop?don't tell me 'cos pre-marital sex is wrong,you've been doing it all along,so why. Do you wanna stop few months to your wedding?
I suggest an iron pant.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buy sex joystick toy and self service till November
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by UnknownT: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
nekaa:
let me say this: I don't think anybody's method will work for you. Just live one day at a time.
That aside, my bf used to make me look at scary, horrifying photos when the urge wants to take the better part of me.
Hope you know that a 14inch dic.k can still be 'horrifably' scary too gringrin
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by pat077: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:
I made a resolution not to engage in premarital sex again till marriage, which is likely to come up by November, but just few days into the new year, the urge & temptation is enormous, my fiancé is not helping matter.

Please serious advice on how to keep my new year resolution?
Only serious minded ones should advice me please....
if u're stayin wit him, then i'll advice u go 4 family planning. I guess d picture below will b d best method 4 u.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by nekaa(f): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
UnknownT:
Hope you know that a 14inch dic.k can still be 'horrifably' scary too gringrin
not like that scary... scary like a young girl dying from an STD
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Kenneth205(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:
I made a resolution not to engage in premarital sex again till marriage, which is likely to come up by November, but just few days into the new year, the urge & temptation is enormous, my fiancé is not helping matter.

U started it! So finish it!
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by sukkot: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
YOU ALREADY MARRIED HIM the first time you had sex with him, so stop deceiving yourself. he is your husband now and no marriage ceremony will enhance that. so you better continue to sleep with him. marriage ceremony is just a formal announcement to the community at large that you are married. but between you him and God you were married the first time you slept with him.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by StreamerBlogger: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Its simple nah sleep and wake up 2016 grin
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by ChristineC: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
You kidding, right?
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by chubbygal(f): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Cut him thing throway grin

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
Na wa for people wit new year new things, anyway keep it up,if yuh even can ooh.

I saw your picture and I died.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Very hard I must say. Today is January 8...
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
If u are truly serious about your resolution you will definitely know how to achieve it.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by lawlhee: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
ok
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by hotgunz(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Don't knw mayb u. Padlock it up # confused#
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by reemix123(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
its a bit late for that after he don chop wash mout

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by juitar(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Make up ur mind wit genuinenes of hrt,pray 2 God 2 help u,talk 2ur fiance abt it,instead of havin sex now,both of u shud plan 4both ur wedding n marriage,engage in activities dt wil nt make u rememba sex,u guyz can stroll out instead of stayin indoor,weneva u go 2his place,u guyz u pray 1st n commit ur home 2 God's hands.All d pts listed above can b more easier if u'r both 4rm d same denomination n if nt jst blif dt wit God all tins ar posible n make serious effort 2make it work.Wsh u d best!

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by onila(f): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
just be strong!!
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
Chizzy20:
u dnt even believe u can do it, since u ve said its likely to happen b4 nov.
Read well aunty, She meant her wedding is likely to "happen" b4 nov, not the seex grin

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by ceejay80s(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
I am here late but the truth is ffuuckk ur self till buhari becomes president
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:

Buy a vib-rator, it will go a long way in helping you. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by repogirl(f): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lol, can medicine be taken after death?

Doesn't make sense quitting what you have started already especially since your wedding is in November. The two of you are already married na just awaiting formalities.....
Anyhoo the only way u can be encouraged not to have sex is if your fiance also consents to it, that's how I see it.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Alexk2(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
the 'trying and struggling and striving' cannot help you overcome the temptatn but a life that truely yield to Christ where you 'old man' is dead indeed and everything is new abt you...

you can contact me through my signature for a personal discusn abt this.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Accurate11(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hw do u expect 2 stp having sex wen u still swing ur breasts in front of d guy evryday? or u jus want us 2 know dat u don finally catch one mugu called "MAN"

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by diasporaman(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
It is very difficult now my sister since your fiance had already tasted the juicy and delicious apple.
based on the fact that he has promised to marry you and you know deep down your heart that he's not gonna jilt you I strongly advice you to allow him to continue his savouring of the ever delicious apple after all you are not a virgin. Same happened to me, I was even the one playing the role of a saint but my wife of today couldn't adhere to my sermon. During when we were taking our marriage class as husband and wife to be that was when we were having sex the more
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Bifwoli: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Best resolution is to never have a resolution.As to "the urge",keep busy so you won't find time to think of it.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
sexyseun:
Buy a vib-rator, it will go a long way in helping you. Thank me later

end time things
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by tmlewin13(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
kingthreat:
If he is not helping matters, its better you give him than you hear someone is pregnant for him before November.
Best reply so far#thumbs up
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Xerum(m): 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2015

@ Op,

Self service? wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advantages Of Not Having A Lover / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up / Tips For Keeping A Man Attracted”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.