Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? (25992 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:
I made a resolution not to engage in premarital sex again till marriage, which is likely to come up by November, but just few days into the new year, the urge & temptation is enormous, my fiancé is not helping matter.

Please serious advice on how to keep my new year resolution?
Only serious minded ones should advice me please....

You can give/get oral. Thank me later smiley

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by UnimkeAk(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
Na wa for people wit new year new things, anyway keep it up,if yuh even can ooh.

Wow just fucking wow!
Lord..
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by GoodFaith: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Amefrica:

You can give/get oral. Thank me later smiley
So that is not sex
What a BS
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by koolg: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:
I made a resolution not to engage in premarital sex again till marriage, which is likely to come up by November, but just few days into the new year, the urge & temptation is enormous, my fiancé is not helping matter.

hmm

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by KLand(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ordinary resolution is not enough. If the reason is not strong enough, you can't keep the promise.

What reason would I consider strong?

1. That you are now born again, so old things have passed away, including engaging in premarital sex;
2. You are now convinced that premarital sex is a sin against God, so you are stopping the practice because you don't want to continue in sin;
3. That you are trusting in God to help you keep the promise till you get married, not relying on your strenght alone;
4. That you are ready to obey God by staying away from sex until you are married, even at the risk of loosing your current man if he refuses to respect your decision.

If you are not sure of any of the above, I doubt if you can keep the promise.

May God help you.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Ranchhoddas: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
basilo101:
U will soon be dumped
Help me tell am,she dey play with red card.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Missmossy(f): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Chai nairalanders won't change!

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
E go hard ooooo. Anyway I wish you luck.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Defcon1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
GoodFaith:

"keep the sparks in check whenever you are together "--- Only check
Please tell the dude that it is over
Easier said than done
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by peeberry2(m): 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
GoodFaith:

Can somebody take sweet from your mouth?
She need to tell the dude that it is over
No more sex
so true.the man needs to know about her plans too
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by GoodFaith: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Defcon1:

Easier said than done
If she is taking away the sex
tell us what is left in the relationship?
All ears
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by fijiano202(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Are u gonna stop masturbating alsooo.. Cos no sex no masturbation means u are finished..m

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by JohnsonEmma(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
My friend if u can't stitch ur under then just go ahead and continue to enjoy urselves.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
softysparky:
E go hard ooooo. Anyway I wish you luck.

Speaking from experience? wink
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Questions for the Op. Are you making the resolution for yourself alone or for yourself and your fiance. If you're making it for yourself alone fine i wish u good luck but if it is for yourself and your fiance,that EXACTLY is where the problem lies.Hope you read meaning to what I'm saying.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Treasure2014(f): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
@op it seems u are finding the resolutions too hard to keep....already if this guy truly loves u he will respect ur wish..obviously u are not his toy kept for his sexual practice.......if u keep giving it to him rock and hides don't u think he will get tired of eating d same food and probably shift d nov arrangement,,,,*teamgalshhavetobewise*
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Borrow him one of your frnds for the main time. k
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Ziggyzito(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:

it won't change the fact that you're not a virgin, and it won't also change the fact that you've engaged in premarital sexxxx' before. To crown it all, we've all fornicatedd
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Whobedatte(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
Firstly,@bustyhelen,why do you want to stop?don't tell me 'cos pre-marital sex is wrong,you've been doing it all along,so why. Do you wanna stop few months to your wedding?
u look like a naval officer. Strong face
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Whobedatte(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Michyeddy:
grin I wee never ask for advice on Naira land. una fit make person commit suicide. For you my Lady, if you are living with your fiance I'm afraid for your new year resolution..e no go work. btw u are getting married in Nov.what are u stopping again? U need a fresh start I think. God is your strength
exactly! Your natural hair rocks. Though
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Edusouls(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
stupid girl, no more sex after many years of enjoying yourself's so what's the cause of denying him sex this new year? It just entered your head for the new year resolution. This confused girl has activated fake living,trying to be what he is not..

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by apparentlylaw(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Go to a baba ...Use ya man hood to do Money ritual ..nd bam u won't have any pre- marital sex + U re gonna be rich
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Na wish kind Mods Seun Employ sef for this NL angry
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by iluvpomo(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
Is the OP's new year resolution just no jiggy-jiggy with her fiancé?? I would be happy to help her and take care of business and then hand her over in November grin grin
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Defcon1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
GoodFaith:

If she is taking away the sex
tell us what is left in the relationship?
All ears
sex is not an indispensable part of a relationship
A relationship can still be very successful without sex,provided both parties agreed to that restriction from the outset
In this case,both parties have been engaging in sex,albeit one party now chooses to abstain till marriage
Now,if both parties are mature and really care about each other,the sudden absence of sex should not spell the end of the relationship
After all relationships are all about sacrifice
Both of them should talk it over and come to a common ground.
It's never going to be easy but it is very possible
It would be absurd and immature to break up with your fiancée just months to the wedding simply because she said no sex till then.
The same sex you will get tired after the wedding
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by deavicky(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:

give am the thing afterall he wants to pay for it. I do believe he is best to ve it, cos u ve been giving it to
some unserious niga since God knows when.so y trying to deny the guy of it.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by deavicky(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Defcon1:

A relationship can still be very successful without sex,provided both parties agreed to that restriction from the outset
In this case,both parties have been engaging in sex,albeit one party now chooses to abstain till marriage
Now,if both parties are mature and really care about each other,the sudden absence of sex should not spell the end of the relationship
It would be absurd and immature to break up with your fiancée just months to the wedding simply because she said no sex till then.
The same sex you will get tired after the wedding
y would she b the one to bring it up
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Michyeddy(f): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Whobedatte:
exactly! Your natural hair rocks. Though
Thank you. :-)
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Godgozie(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
The Two of U have to Agree on that... if not only God can Help You...

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Clinton207: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
What a nice new year resolution,what you need do is is to get serious with God by joining a service unit in your church, study God's word constantly,and have an effective prayer life.(Salvation is a primary key to Godly living,so be born again).i pray for God's grace upon ur life.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by GoodFaith: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Defcon1:

[b]It would be absurd and immature to break up with your fiancée just months to the wedding simply because she said no sex till then.
[/b]The same sex you will get tired after the wedding

It would be crazy if your fiancée come tell you no more sex
what do she/he expect to happen?
Dude/lady now you need to play with yourself---Good luck
Yes relationship is more than sex but sex is a very important part of it all
Thanks
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by victorazy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Anything wey dem carry go bank dem no dey collect am? even if na FD ( fixed deposit ) dem dey collect am before due date

Till Nov na.
With Wyclef Jean's voice "gone till Nov"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife / Electricity Tariff Hike: Anambra Sex Workers Mobilise For Strike / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.