Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language (71696 Views)

Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo / PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by sweetchi1011: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=kurt09 post=29641983][/quote]Amaechi who said GEJ stole Rivers oil wells and gave to d 'ibos' is now an ibo man. 'Ten and ten pence'. The same politics GEJ is playing with 'Azikiwe and Ebele' is d same one Amechi is playing with 'Am ibo'. Knowing how to speak a language doesnt make you part of d language.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by cheruv: 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
SUBMARINE:

To GEJ

Together Igbos Ijaws etc ride to victory

G= God

E= Elected

J= Jonathan

February 14

Victory to old Eastern/Mid West regions
this reminds of the old NCNC when M.I Okpara ruled the East while D. Osadebei ruled the Midwest. old times are here again cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by sweetchi1011: 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Amaechi who said GEJ stole Rivers oil wells and gave to d 'ibos' is now an ibo man. 'Ten and ten pence'. The same politics GEJ is playing with 'Azikiwe and Ebele' is d same one Amechi is playing with 'Am ibo'. Knowing how to speak a language doesnt make you part of d language.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by NoreenUG(f): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:

[b]Amaechi is a controversial character, take him seriously at your own risk.

As Buharis Campaign DG, he is doing nothing but simply campaigning for his Buhari..and i can assure you that what Amaechi is doing/saying has no direct bearing on Ikwerres.Amaechi is notoriously self-centered

If u regard Amaechi highly as to tag him your most prominent Ikwerreman, good for you. we don't ragard him so highly in Ikwerreland because we abhor people who are callous in utterances.

As it is with the likes of Amaechi and Uche Okwukwu here in Port Harcourt, Ikwerreland, so also are their kinds in Enugu and USA trying to establish a non existent Igboness in them..A closer inspection of the desire to front Igboness will point to a personal agenda.

I won't tell Amaechi to stop tagging himself Igbo because sooner or later, he will come up with another controversy.

We dnt need Igbos to spoil our groove..we are happy not to be associated with Igbos.

Nb: ur catchphrase are similar to freeglobe..are u same person?[/b]

if ur ppl are so happy with their groove, then pls tell them to stop tagging themselves to igbos once they're outside the shores of the country. tell them to kindly form their "ogbanje ikwerre" (or whatever u call ur groups) outside the country and stop BORING us with their sob stories about "I'm igbo too! Elechi Amadi speaks for just himself" or any of that tripe when we Igbos unite for our monthly cultural meetings in Ohio.
abi una no get backbone?

And tell ur amaechi to keep a respectable distance, abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Naaah! I prefer to remain transformed
Anyway, don't bother with the PM again but please whenever you want to talk of Okrikaland, don't try to distort facts! I don't joke when it comes to Okrika interest. Thanks and enjoy your Biafran friends...

As for me, I am 100% Ijaw/Okrika and I stand with Isaac Boro and the Kaiama declaration
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Brother, you need to be schooled? GEJ is not Igbo, he has never claimed to be Igbo. His name is EBELEMI (Ijaw), not Ebelechuckwu. He only shortened to Ebele in 2011 to DECEIVE ignorant Igbo folks!!! As for Okrika, abeg we are 700% Ijaws, we are not Igbos and never claimed to be one at any time. Maybe you need to take some history books. Please stop misinforming the public
before i thought okrika wears or clothes re igbo names...
So it comes from okrika...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
This is one reason people dispise the Igbo tribe, they always attempt to set siblings at peace against each other. Well customised, the poster you quoted I am sure is aware of the Okrika history and culture.

@ Forwetinnah: It will be a shame for you not to see the ploy of these people that antagonise Okrika. Anyway, I won't say much but...I have met few brothers through NL, I hope you come on board...
I have nothing against your unioin, but the Lady busted the lies you have always been peddling on this thread and I will call on her when next you orchestrate more lies about okrika people in the future.

Again, be careful my amiable new member.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
NoreenUG:

if ur ppl are so happy with their groove, then pls tell them to stop tagging themselves to igbos once they're outside the shores of the country. tell them to kindly form their "ogbanje ikwerre" (or whatever u call ur groups) outside the country and stop BORING us with their sob stories about "I'm igbo too! Elechi Amadi speaks for just himself" or any of that tripe when we Igbos unite for our monthly cultural meetings in Ohio.
abi una no get backbone?

And tell ur amaechi to keep a respectable distance, abeg.
Why not stay off Ikwerre track? I have not seen an Ikwerreman claiming Igbo but unfortunately, I see the Igbos claiming to be the bloooooooood brothers of every tribe in the SS on social media. I sometimes wonder if you guyys will allow people to represent themselves
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
emmysoftyou:
before i thought okrika wears or clothes re igbo names...
So it comes from okrika...
Well nope! Okrika has ports and in the olden days, people used to come to Okrika to buy used clothes and take to their respective markets to sell. So the Igbos named the used clothes with the name of the town that they buy them from -Okrika.

Wonder why used cars imported from europe are called "Tokunbo"?
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by SUBMARINE: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
This is one reason people dispise the Igbo tribe, they always attempt to set siblings at peace against each other. Well customised, the poster you quoted I am sure is aware of the Okrika history and culture.

@ Forwetinnah: It will be a shame for you not to see the ploy of these people that antagonise Okrika. Anyway, I won't say much but...I have met few brothers through NL, I hope you come on board...

How did we antagonize Okrikas

Explain or forever.......
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by ChinemeOkpan: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:

U just gave yourself out Mr.Chidiebere..i remembered you as the dude who always bragged about correcting Ikwerres in Egbeda whenever they spoke 'Igbo' language wrongly...lolz..NySC khaki was your saving grace.

I didnt serve in Igboland, except buying snd selling, there were no other opportunities Igboland offered.

You knew your intention for serving in Ikwerreland...Sorry dude, u ended up having to teach.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by bajosky: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ikengawo:
[size=25pt]YOU ARE A DRIVER[/size]

AMAECHI THE CHIEF DRIVER "PARK WELL & PRESENT TO US UR OGA CERTIFICATE " B4 WE CAN BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY.

TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
ilugunboy:
This GEJ has collected our bread and butter?

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:

U just gave yourself out Mr.Chidiebere..i remembered you as the dude who always bragged about correcting Ikwerres in Egbeda whenever they spoke 'Igbo' language wrongly...lolz..NySC khaki was your saving grace.

I didnt serve in Igboland, except buying snd selling, there were no other opportunities Igboland offered.

You knew your intention for serving in Ikwerreland...Sorry dude, u ended up having to teach.
I saw an ikwerre person for the first time in my life during my service year, I didn't hear the word ikwerre not until I got admission into the university. I have never seen an ikwerre person since I left emohua lga undecided

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by SUBMARINE: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
cheruv:

this reminds of the old NCNC when M.I Okpara ruled the East while D. Osadebei ruled the Midwest. old times are here again cheesy

Yes

Our enemies tremble at our unity
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by pazienza(m): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
Amaechi, why did you wait till it's too late?

Can you now see your folly? If only you were proud of your Igbo identity from the beginning, imagine the kind of support you would have now.

Zik, Osadebey, and Francis Ellah all rode on the Igbo population to glorly, why anyone would want to be a minority when he clearly is a majority is quite beyond me.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
customized13:
I have nothing against your unioin, but the Lady busted the lies you have always been peddling on this thread and I will call on her when next you orchestrate more lies about okrika people in the future.

Rubbish! Go re-read our conversation. I don't have to go details but I will never watch distortion of fact. As for you and your co-antagonists, I will allow you to enjoy your own delusion
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by HopeAtHand: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
cheruv:

pazienza is an idealist and moreover Ali ikwerre is landlocked!
ala Igbo has a traditional seaport which is at bonny and also at opobo.we can also augment with seaports domiciled in ala Mmoño so I don't see where ikwerres feature in the scheme of things! angry

Make no mistakes, Ikwerres are never landlocked.The Port Harcourt seaport and the abonnema wharf are all in Rumuwoji..we also have another wharf operated by saipem in Rumuolumeni.

Please, please and please, what tha hell is called a traditionally seaport??..are high? Am im tagging a drunk nigguh?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Rubbish! Go re-read our conversation. I don't have to go details but I will never watch distortion of fact. As for you and your co-antagonists, I will allow you to enjoy your own delusion
he's very good at gimmicks, amiable new comer please be careful.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Forwetinnah: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Anyway, don't bother with the PM again but please whenever you want to talk of Okrikaland, don't try to distort facts! I don't joke when it comes to Okrika interest. Thanks and enjoy your Biafran friends...

As for me, I am 100% Ijaw/Okrika and I stand with Isaac Boro and the Kaiama declaration

Se ija nii?? See as ya attitude just change? I wasn't distorting facts, you just never understood where I was coming from. Meanwhile the PW to the mail here henter oblivion, can't remember it. No vex

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by SUBMARINE: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
customized13:

I have included her in my follow up friends

God has answered my prayers

Now there is a true Ijaw to set the record straight

Igbo and Ijaw are blood brothers

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
SUBMARINE:

How did we antagonize Okrikas

Explain or forever.......
I owe you no explanation!!!
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by IgrigiMercenery: 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringrin
Thanks for the heads up..

**grins** For your own good, share not your personal details on NL. That is the golden rule. Stay safe. **grins**

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:

Hahahaha....See Ofenmanu boy masquerading as Ijaw.
Na dem fools wey believe you I dey pity.....onye ala!

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Collynzo419: 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
customized13:
[s]he's very good at gimmicks, amiable new comer please be careful.[/s]

Stop threatening NL members.

You should be very very very careful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

anyway, congrats on the new born baby

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
SUBMARINE:

I have included her in my follow up friends

God has answered my prayers

Now there is a true Ijaw to set the record straight

Igbo and Ijaw are blood brothers
barcanista has caused the ijaw tribe lots of pain on this forum. He even insults most of their statesmen, thankGod she's here.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by SUBMARINE: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:

Igbos and Ijaws are blood brothers

Live with it
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by bajosky: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
sweetchi1011:
Amaechi who said GEJ stole Rivers oil wells and gave to d 'ibos' is now an ibo man. 'Ten and ten pence'. The same politics GEJ is playing with 'Azikiwe and Ebele' is d same one Amechi is playing with 'Am ibo'. Knowing how to speak a language doesnt make you part of d language.

AMEACHI IS A CONFUSE DRIVA .
B4 CAMPAIGN FINISH HE WILL DRIVE OGA GMB TO HELL WERE THEY CAN DETHRONE SATAN WIT DIES PROPAGANDA.

I WANDA WERE Tinubu & CO GO HIDE THEIR JANJA WEED.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
The big difference between Igbos and ikwerre is that the average ikwerre man is extremely lazy
Any Igbo woman that makes the mistake of marrying them becomes the bread winner of the family
Once he doesn't have land to sell to 7 different people,he can't figure out what else to do

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Forwetinnah, they have come with their numerous monikers. You see grin

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by SUBMARINE: 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
I owe you no explanation!!!

Then keep quiet and stop spreading hate

Ijaw and Igbo people are blood brothers
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Igbos and Ijaws are blood brothers

Live with it

Yes
Like Cain and Abel
Igbos are Abel,ikwerres are Cain grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

"List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" / The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs / Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.