Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language (71704 Views)

Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo / PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by NoreenUG(f): 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Why not stay off Ikwerre track? I have not seen an Ikwerreman claiming Igbo but unfortunately, I see the Igbos claiming to be the bloooooooood brothers of every tribe in the SS on social media. I sometimes wonder if you guyys will allow people to represent themselves

number 1. You would do well to keep ur worthless self out of this conversation as i see nowhere ur tribe was mentioned, unless u're trying to feel important as usual.

And number 2. I live in ohio now boy, and i speak from experience when i tell u about the number of ikwerre ppl who fight tooth and nail to be included in the scheme of things when it comes to our monthly cultural gatherings in the states.
When u talk about igbo ppl claiming to be "blooood brothers of ikwerres", outside the internet, have u seen any igbo person doing such in this 21st century? And no boy, posts from nairaland IDs do not count.
right now, we the igbo are working on strengthening our manufacturing base and institutions, and are too busy to bother ourselves over ppl who, after all the oil wealth, still cannot boast of one innovator or entrepreneur of national repute.

U talk about us staying off the ikwerre ppl's tracks? Did amaechi have a gun pointed to his head when he made this proclamation of his Igboness? even reading the thread, do u see any igbo ppl leaping for joy over this foolish story?
if u choose to shape ur opinion entirely based on nairaland affairs, then u're in for a rude shock, mister.

Tell amaechi and his ikwerre people to stay off our tracks, abeg. We're not even seeing them. we've forgotten all about them.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by HopeAtHand: 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
customized13:
I saw an ikwerre person for the first time in my life during my service year, I didn't hear the word ikwerre not until I got admission into the university. I have never seen an ikwerre person since I left emohua lga undecided

If u didnt know Chibuike Amaechi for what he is, he would definitely come as across as ur regular Igboman...Now you can see the reason for yoir situation.

So, Wear a sign inscribed "i'm looking for an Ikwerre" on your forehead when walking and u will surely get lucky.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Forwetinnah: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
customized13:
Forwetinnah, they have come with their numerous monikers. You see grin

Oh!! NL

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by pazienza(m): 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
omonuan:

Igbo people here need to stop dancing nak*ed in the market square. Amaechi has never denied being Igbo. Those of you who are castigating him refer erroneously to when he asked Jonathan: "are we Biafrans?" The context he used it could be construed as many other Nigerian have stated that GEJ is benefiting Biafrans more. So it could mean that Amaechi was asking Johnathan why he was not treating Rivers as part of the former Biafra.

Anyone that has evidence of when Amaechi directly or indirectly denied being Igbo should present it here. In my own book even if he denied being Igbo before, he has come back to the tent of brotherhood, It behooves the Igbo to welcome him back to the fold. A lot of Ikwerre are proud of their Igbo heritage. Many of you might have heard of Uche Okwukwu a pan Igbo Ikwerre man. The Igbo are rebuilding their nest of brotherhood destroyed by haters who emasculated us previously. From Igbanke in Edo state to all our brothers in Kogi. Benue, Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers, Bayelsa and the entire southeast should rejoice. Happy days are here again!

We know who to thank for the respect we get now-It is no body but GEJ. Sorry Amaechi, I know you are Igbo but Buhari's record with the Igbo is abysmal. GEJ may not speak Igbo but his wife is fluent as she spoke flawlessly in Igbo in Enugu today.

Good post, thank you nwanne.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Collynzo419: 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** For your own good, share not your personal details on NL. That is the golden rule. Stay safe. **grins**

Too late

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
pazienza:
Amaechi, why did you wait till it's too late?

Can you now see your folly? If only you were proud of your Igbo identity from the beginning, imagine the kind of support you would have now.

Zik, Osadebey, and Francis Ellah all rode on the Igbo population to glorly, why anyone would want to be a minority when he clearly is a majority is quite beyond me.

Why do you guys make so much fuss about who claim Igbo and who doesnt?
You make it sound like you are begging for their brotherhood.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by SUBMARINE: 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
babyosisi:

Yes
Like Cain and Abel
Igbos are Abel,ikwerres are Cain grin

Hahahahaha

Don't mind them

Brothers denying brothers.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

If u didnt know Chibuike Amaechi for what he is, he would definitely come as across as ur regular Igboman...Now you can see the reason for yoir situation.

So, Wear a sign inscribed "i'm looking for an Ikwerre" on your forehead when walking and u will surely get lucky.
he's worthless to me, he couldn't even pay me my allowance grin

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 12:01am On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:
[email][/email]

Mr man, you are the stvpid one here.. odika i si ulo ndi ara puta.

Am telling u to get off our fvcking lane and your talking about sitting down somewhere..Wassup wit Igbos and their decision to constantly be on Ikwerre diicks..

This obsession on us by Igbos is becoming diabolical.

Its on NL i hear Igbos calling Ikwerres Igbos..they never say it to our face..what you cant attempt in real life is cowardly to attepmt on NL..

I have never really associated Igbos with cowardice, maybe, just maybe, i have been wrong.

odika na kwa ara...

See how fuckim clear yur igbos language is...
the same problems i had with granny for speaking similar igbo to me yet defend some lunatic ikwerres who disclaimed their root,,,

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by mimicious(f): 12:05am On Jan 10, 2015
Ikengawo:
[size=25pt]YOUR NAME IS ROTIMI[/size]
Please tell him oooo! That man speaks from his anus angry

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by pazienza(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Why do you guys make so much fuss about who claim Igbo and who doesnt?
You make it sound like you are begging for their brotherhood.

No one is begging anyone. But the unification of all Igbo speaking tribes, is a task that must be done. It is the first step towards the re building our lost glorly, "Mmadu ka eji aka" is a popular Igbo proverb.

The fall of the Igbo nation was completed by the balkanization of Igboland by the Arewa-Odua gang up.

We must reverse it, if we hope to return to our former glorly, there is strength in unity.

Amaechi is with the wrong gang(APC) but he must not be ridiculed for proclaiming his Igbo identity, he must be welcomed back, that way, the rest of Ikwerre would follow.

Imagine the power we can have, if we unite all Igbo speaking people in Rivers, Akwa ibom, Benue,Edo,Akwa ibom, Bayelsa, Delta with SE. Why do you think we were balkanized by the gang up? Think.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 12:07am On Jan 10, 2015
customized13:
may thunder fire you with that Igbo you just typed and still telling this same Igbo to get off your fvcking Igbo speaking ikwerre lane. Just imagine how you keep disgracing yourself and your termite tribe with the way you speak Igbo. Who's f00ling who?
so u really notice that..
Some ikwerres i know will never speak poo lik dat dudes.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 12:08am On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Amaechi is just catastrophic..How could he possibly have insinuated that Ikwerres are Igbos because he intends to canvass support for Buhari..This is an affront on me and other Ikwerres past and present who have over time, painstakingly defined Ikwerres as a separate entity from the Igbos.

Igbos shouldn't become gleeful over Amaechis outburst cos we all know he has a penchant for controversy..Ameachi could turn up tomorrow in Osun or Ondo or whatever Yoruba state and claim to be Yoruba as he bears Rotimi as his name..

This particular controversial utterance, should like others, be taken with a pinch of salt.

See this one trying to console himself. Reread the replies on this thread, majority of igbos are disgusted your brother had the audacity to open that his guru guru mouth come attaché by force to igbo. Na tell me which Igbo is gleeful? If you need reading comprehension assistance make una tell us so we can greatly break it down for you. This is not the first time igbo told you ikwerre to stick to una inferiority complex identity. If not for NL lose of data several months ago, I would have provided you the thread where your useless community went and joined ohaneze and the same replies you see on this thread were the same replies on that thread. Igbos were pissed so come tell again, na which Igbo is gleeful? Stop trying to console your f2king sef just because the "beautiful bride" you thought igbo saw you as is being busted and demolished right in your face.

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 10, 2015
I am happy I saved a soul from the shackles of gimmickry tonight, forwetinnah welcome once again.

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by HopeAtHand: 12:08am On Jan 10, 2015
NoreenUG:

number 1. You would do well to keep ur worthless self out of this conversation as i see nowhere ur tribe was mentioned, unless u're trying to feel important as usual.

And number 2. I live in ohio now boy, and i speak from experience when i tell u about the number of ikwerre ppl who fight tooth and nail to be included in the scheme of things when it comes to our monthly cultural gatherings in the states.
When u talk about igbo ppl claiming to be "blooood brothers of ikwerres", outside the internet, have u seen any igbo person doing such in this 21st century? And no boy, posts from nairaland IDs do not count.
right now, we the igbo are working on strengthening our manufacturing base and insitutions, and are too busy to bother ourselves over ppl who, after all the oil wealth, still cannot boast of one innovator or entrepreneur of national repute.

U talk about us staying off the ikwerre ppl's tracks? Did amaechi have a gun pointed to his head when he made this proclamation of his Igboness? even reading the thread, do u see any igbo ppl leaping for joy over this foolish story?
if u choose to shape ur opinion entirely based on nairaland affairs, then u're in for a rude shock, mister.

Tell amaechi and his ikwerre people to stay off our tracks, abeg. We're not even seeing them. we've forgotten all about them.

Oh come on, ure sounding like u dnt know ure talking about Chibuike Amaechi.

Amaechi practically lives for the media..Same Amaechi asked some months back if he was Biafran and called Imo state and her people ordinary..

For goodness sakes, ur insistence on taking Amaechi seriously is bordering on childishness.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Amaechi practically lives for the media..Same Amaechi asked some months back if he was Biafran and called Imo state and her people ordinary..

For goodness sakes, ur insistence on taking Amaechi seriously is bordering on childishness.
you don't get it?

The most prominent ikwerre man in person of chibuike amaechi couldn't pay my allowance.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 10, 2015
PVC DISENFRANCHISEMENT (44%) AND POOR VOTER TURNOUT IN S/W ((32% in 2011)and POOR-PENETRATION OF SE/SS could cost Buhari the Presidency. (Assuming: 2011 voting pattern SE/SS of 100% en-bloc for GEJ)

APC Strategist have to work hard to penetrate SE/SS (good campaign is starting there) and work harder to MOBILISE SW voters to pick their PVC or reregister (avoid the orchestrated disenfranchisement) and they should also come out en mass to vote GMB.

CHANGE is by HARD WORK to get votes, as those that are benefitting at the expense of all of us will fight against change, but it CHANGE MUST HAPPEN.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by HopeAtHand: 12:12am On Jan 10, 2015
customized13:
he's worthless to me, he couldn't even pay me my allowance grin

There was no need paying you anything..you left the subject allotted to you and started teaching Igbo language.infact you may need to pay some money back to RVSG for wasting time and space. grin grin
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 10, 2015
Rotimi Chibike Amaechi: talking from both sides of his mouth since the 1st world war. Gree us hear word abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

There was no need paying you anything..you left the subject allotted to you and started teaching Igbo language.infact you may need to pay some money back to RVSG for wasting time and space. grin grin
I need to get triple of my pay for teaching ikwerre cultists Igbo.

Goodnight

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 12:15am On Jan 10, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Abeg leave the guy make him dey disgrace himself on NL

Tomorrow when he needs votes , he go join Amaechi

Igbo are one. Join the train
but i hate it wen someone speaks like he s the spokeman from ikwerres...
My cousins will never deny their igbo root,,,
so to hell with some of the denials of igbos..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by cheruv: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Make no mistakes, Ikwerres are never landlocked.The Port Harcourt seaport and the abonnema wharf are all in Rumuwoji..we also have another wharf operated by saipem in Rumuolumeni.

Please, please and please, what tha hell is called a traditionally seaport??..are high? Am im tagging a drunk nigguh
lekwa ajuju onye si o gara ulo akwukwo naaju...Google "Igbos and the slave trade" to know why I called bonny in particular a "traditional" port.when you're through,gi bia ka anyi kpaa!
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by ceeceeco: 12:17am On Jan 10, 2015
I luv ur guts/courage Mr governor, but point of correction, u dnt see language, u hear language. Take not. #APC until Satan repent#

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by ceeceeco: 12:17am On Jan 10, 2015
I luv ur guts/courage Mr governor, but point of correction, u dnt see language, u hear language. Take note. #APC until Satan repent#
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by HopeAtHand: 12:17am On Jan 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:
odika na kwa ara...

See how fuckim clear yur igbos language is...
the same problems i had with granny for speaking similar igbo to me yet defend some lunatic ikwerres who disclaimed their root,,,

So if they ask Ikwerres to come forth, you will carry your Igbo self out.

Mr. Emeka, you are not an Ikwerreman even by an inch..

You are only deceiving yourself...fullstop
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by IgrigiMercenery: 12:18am On Jan 10, 2015
**grins** What have i ever gained from an Ikwerreman? Absolutely nothing. What have Ikwerreman ever gained from Igbos? a lot. They identify with Igbos and get nollywood roles.
1.Fat pay
2.Status
3.fame
-They attache with the Igbo community when they travel abroad and get support from the Igbos when they need help.
-When they go to Igbo dominated markets, they speak the language to get a better deal from their 'brothers'.
-They attach with Igbos to get majority benefits as majority tribe.
Who needs who?. May our Children read and understand. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed **LOLS**

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by SUBMARINE: 12:18am On Jan 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:
but i hate it wen someone speaks like he s the spokeman from ikwerres...
My cousins will never deny their igbo root,,,
so to hell with some of the denials of igbos..

God bless you

With time, unity will spring up
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by NoreenUG(f): 12:19am On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

i don't give a damn about RAMAECHI's history.
all i am telling ur people is to STAY ON YOUR LANE! If you want to pick a script, FOLLOW IT FULLY! Don't come halfway into ur act and flip ur script.

this is not the first time i am seeing this sort of clownish behavior in ikwerre ppl, what the hell did you think was my point all along?

u came on this thread with ur fake sense of self-importance (obviously from delusions after reading posts made by trolls) ordering the igbo ppl to not be "GLEEFUL" over this news, even when the OVERWHELMING majority of igbo posters on this thread have COMPLETELY REJECTED ur PEOPLE! So tell me who the "attachee by force" people are now.

Abeg swerve, and take Ramaechi with you.

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 12:19am On Jan 10, 2015
NoreenUG:

see how dumb ur value system itself is?
Pazienza simply trolls u ppl on the internet. are u going to compare that with amaechi (the most prominent man in ikwerreland) kneeling and kissing our feet because he understands truly that ikwerre ppl are numerically and socially irrelevant? because if u are, then u are even far dumber than i thought.

take a trip to the US and see ur brothers fighting tooth and nail to be igbo once they see an igbo diaspora cultural group. So if u feel embarrassed about the few here, then u might just commit suicide when u see the thousands outside.

i will say it again, that ikwerre ppl are useless to us, and anybody making u feel important on nairaland is merely trolling ur gullible sttupid asss.
How many strong indigenous companies are owned by ikwerres? How many banks do u own? How many industries have u built? Don't ur ikwerre ppl quickly drop their "ikwerreness" once it comes to hustling for roles in nollywood movies in enugu? i laugh at u.
Embarrassment is ur middle name, and it will follow u to ur graves.

Just tell amaechi to stop tagging his schizophrenic self with igbos. We have nothing in common with ikwerres.
Have a blessed day.

So grateful I'm not the only one that gets irritated with this ikwerre joining diaspora cultural group. I'm even vexing with one useless one wey come open that his mouth come dey say him deserve leadership in our umu igbo university youth group in my college. Come tell us say since na him help create am him fit be one of the leaders. Worst of it all, people are even thinking about allowing that non igbo as the leader. The bastard is lucky sef dem no let me speak my mind.

The problem with all this igbo cultural group is they keep letting any monkey wey claim Igbo into the midst claiming they trying to build "unity". Okay they want unity, good and dandy, but why Ikwerre allowed in? I get irritated that igbo group meant specially for igbo people is being invaded constantly and the stupid grownups keep letting them invade. I thought it was just my side but I guess not. I'm still waiting for when an igbo group have just igbo people interest at heart. Still dey wait.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by HopeAtHand: 12:20am On Jan 10, 2015
customized13:
I need to get triple of my pay for teaching ikwerre cultists Igbo.

Goodnight

No..u need to be flogged for teaching what no one sent you.

Goodnyt.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 10, 2015
NoreenUG:

i don't give a damn about RAMAECHI's history.
all i am telling ur people is to STAY ON YOUR LANE! If you want to pick a script, FOLLOW IT FULLY! Don't come halfway into ur act and flip ur script.

this is not the first time i am seeing this sort of clownish behavior in ikwerre ppl, what the hell did you think was my point all along?

u came on this thread with ur fake sense of self-importance (obviously from delusions after reading posts made by trolls) ordering the igbo ppl to not be "GLEEFUL" over this news, even when the OVERWHELMING majority of igbo posters on this thread have COMPLETELY REJECTED ur PEOPLE! So tell me who the "attachee by force" people are now.

Abeg swerve, and take amaechi with you.
I advice you disengage that man, he deserves no attention
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 12:22am On Jan 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:

That guy barcanista is a confirmed yorubas boy from osun state that served in okrika rivers. Stop wasting your time teaching him okrika culture. Are you new here?
i once notice that too...
He is a yoruba guy....my instinct neva decieved me..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs / Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost / FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.