Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language (71695 Views)

Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo / PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by SUBMARINE: 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
emmysoftyou:
what is ur native name?
Cos granny answer chinoni...but let me tell yu something from the bolded..
Must there be political gains or interest before yu foster the unity among the igbos or before yu reviews ur relationship with them...
you too will be unstable as time goes on...
Join the brother race...

Abeg leave the guy make him dey disgrace himself on NL

Tomorrow when he needs votes , he go join Amaechi

Igbo are one. Join the train
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Forwetinnah: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
You will rather say "don't Okrikans understand Igbo?" When you say speak, you make it sound like Okrikans use Igbo in their day-2-day lives. Maybe I misunderstood your first comment, it's okay jare. Nice meeting a brother-in-blood!!! But please, try to be clear so that you don't misinform the public.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by FreeGlobe(f): 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Should Nigerians be proud of Igbos??

Tribe of Hardworkers! We know how they regularly tarnish the image of our country with their incessant 'hardwork' as they strive for 'excellence' in their various fields of criminal endeavours..That uncountable Igbos are jailed and also executed regularly abroad is an indication that crimanality is embedded into the DNA of Igbos.

'An Igboman is a honest man especially with matters not unconnected to money'..Igbos are so dishonest they used them as illustration in Economics textbook.

I will not lie, i have never met an Igboman who didnt attempt to cheat someone else..it is generall acknowledged amongst Igbos as being brainy and smart and sharp..Slowly but surely, Igbos are gradually making themselves a people unfit for positions of trust.
let me respond to this one real quick. Nigerians shouldn't be proud of igbos but should be proud of underachieving ikwerre tribe who never step out of their villages but who are now ravaged by cultism in their villages with emuoha as one example. Ikwerre is a very non popular tribe in Nigeria which lacks any prominent figure in all sectors Nigerian nation. You are one of the few Ikwerre people that use the internet, infact Rotimi Amaechi, a very big joke and embarrassment is the greatest ikwerre man ever.
I wish Ikwerre will meet at ogbakor ikwerre level and warn all Ikwerre sons and daughters of this claiming at convenience to be igbo. enough of this nonsense

19 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Forwetinnah: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
You will rather say "don't Okrikans understand Igbo?" When you say speak, you make it sound like Okrikans use Igbo in their day-2-day lives. Maybe I misunderstood your first comment, it's okay jare. Nice meeting a brother-in-blood!!! But please, try to be clear so that you don't misinform the public.

Okay sire but the argument is about 'speaking' the language..besides understanding igbo, some of us speak the language as well. Nice meeting a brother too, the bolded should be sister-in-blood smiley
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Okay sire but the argument is about 'speaking' the language..besides understanding igbo, some of us speak the language as well. Nice meeting a brother too, the bolded should be sister-in-bloodm
brother-Sister in blood!!! I like your calm and manner of approach, when I grow up I wish to be like you grin grin. I'm sending you a Private message to have you on my inner network. Hope you won't mind?
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by longih20(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Amaechi sieze ur fucking tongue, u want to deny ur birth ryt because of buhari, where were ur people during the tym of BIAFRA WAR if u are an igbo man, u people fled away like chicken, fake man u are indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
I thought this dude once rejected being an Igbo?
Who even told him Ebele is Igbo? What we have is Ebere not Ebele
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Forwetinnah: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
brother-Sister in blood!!! I like your calm and manner of approach, when I grow up I wish to be like you grin grin. I'm sending you a Private message to have you on my inner network. Hope you won't mind?

Not at all..
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

let me respond to this one real quick. Nigerians shouldn't be proud of igbos but should be proud of underachieving ikwerre tribe who never step out of their villages but who are now ravaged by cultism in their villages with emuoha as one example. Ikwerre is a very non popular tribe in Nigeria which lacks any prominent figure in all sectors Nigerian nation. You are one of the few Ikwerre people that use the internet, infact Rotimi Amaechi, a very big joke and embarrassment is the greatest ikwerre man ever.
I wish Ikwerre will meet at ogbakor ikwerre level and warn all Ikwerre sons and daughters of this claiming at convenience to be igbo. enough of this nonsense
bunch of illiterates in egbeda, emohua almost killed my corper Yoruba friend because he flogged a student. Fuuny enough, this guy thinks they are Igbo.

Bunch of silly cultists, amaechi heddiot never even pay me state allowee since that time.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by FreeGlobe(f): 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

That guy barcanista is a confirmed yorubas boy from osun state that served in okrika rivers. Stop wasting your time teaching him okrika culture. Are you new here?

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Deltagiant: 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
NoreenUG:

see how dumb ur value system itself is?
Pazienza simply trolls u ppl on the internet. are u going to compare that with amaechi (the most prominent man in ikwerreland) kneeling and kissing our feet because he understands truly that ikwerre ppl are numerically and socially irrelevant? because if u are, then u are even far dumber than i thought.

take a trip to the US and see ur brothers fighting tooth and nail to be igbo once they see an igbo diaspora cultural group. So if u feel embarrassed about the few here, then u might just commit suicide when u see the thousands outside.

i will say it again, that ikwerre ppl are useless to us, and anybody making u feel important on nairaland is merely trolling ur gullible sttupid asss.
How many strong indigenous companies are owned by ikwerres? How many banks do u own? How many industries have u built? Don't ur ikwerre ppl quickly drop their "ikwerreness" once it comes to hustling for roles in nollywood movies in enugu? i laugh at u.
Embarrassment is ur middle name, and it will follow u to ur graves.

Just tell amaechi to stop tagging his schizophrenic self with igbos. We have nothing in common with ikwerres.
Have a blessed day.

Ada, welu nwayoo! Ichoziri igbu ya egbu? grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

[s]That guy barcanista is a confirmed yorubas boy from osun state that served in okrika rivers. Stop wasting your time teaching him okrika culture. Are you new here?[/s]
troll... Okrikans know how we recognize each other!!! No be only yoruba na fulani you for talk
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by SUBMARINE: 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yelse...

Pls we need more of your presence online to correct the erroneous message preached by your APC brother(I hope you understand whom I am talking about.)

One thing I know for sure is that the unity of SS and SE terrifies our common enemies to the point that their usual culture of coup is being put on hold

Ijaws and Igbos are blood brothers

I promise you as a true Biafran and in the spirit of Biafra our allegiance to GEJ and total support

We Biafrans will stand by GEJ unto death if it calls

Thanks to you and all true Ijaws.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Not at all..
PM sent pls reply asap. I am always happy meeting my blood
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by NoreenUG(f): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Deltagiant:

Ada, welu nwayoo! Ichoziri igbu ya egbu? grin

anuohia mbammiri ahu e zuzugbuola onwe ya.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by HopeAtHand: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
NoreenUG:

see how dumb ur value system itself is?
Pazienza simply trolls u ppl on the internet. are u going to compare that with amaechi (the most prominent man in ikwerreland) kneeling and kissing our feet because he understands truly that ikwerre ppl are numerically and socially irrelevant? because if u are, then u are even far dumber than i thought.

take a trip to the US and see ur brothers fighting tooth and nail to be igbo once they see an igbo diaspora cultural group. So if u feel embarrassed about the few here, then u might just commit suicide when u see the thousands outside.

i will say it again, that ikwerre ppl are useless to us, and anybody making u feel important on nairaland is merely trolling ur gullible sttupid asss.
How many strong indigenous companies are owned by ikwerres? How many banks do u own? How many industries have u built? Don't ur ikwerre ppl quickly drop their "ikwerreness" once it comes to hustling for roles in nollywood movies in enugu? i laugh at u.
Embarrassment is ur middle name, and it will follow u to ur graves.

Just tell amaechi to stop tagging his schizophrenic self with igbos. We have nothing in common with ikwerres.
Have a blessed day.

[b]Amaechi is a controversial character, take him seriously at your own risk.

As Buharis Campaign DG, he is doing nothing but simply campaigning for his Buhari..and i can assure you that what Amaechi is doing/saying has no direct bearing on Ikwerres.Amaechi is notoriously self-centered

If u regard Amaechi highly as to tag him your most prominent Ikwerreman, good for you. we don't ragard him so highly in Ikwerreland because we abhor people who are callous in utterances.

As it is with the likes of Amaechi and Uche Okwukwu here in Port Harcourt, Ikwerreland, so also are their kinds in Enugu and USA trying to establish a non existent Igboness in them..A closer inspection of the desire to front Igboness will point to a personal agenda.

I won't tell Amaechi to stop tagging himself Igbo because sooner or later, he will come up with another controversy.

We dnt need Igbos to spoil our groove..we are happy not to be associated with Igbos.

Nb: ur catchphrase are similar to freeglobe..are u same person?[/b]
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
SUBMARINE:

[s]Pls we need more of your presence online to correct the erroneous message preached by your APC brother(I hope you understand whom I am talking about.)[/s]

One thing I know for sure is that the unity of SS and SE terrifies our common enemies to the point that their usual culture of coup is being put on hold

I promise you as a true Biafran and in the spirit of Biafra our allegiance to GEJ and total support

Desperately looking for where to attached?
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Not at all..
that folk is a Yoruba from osun state, he wants to learn more of okrika culture so he can flaunt them here. He's a notorious forumite with identity crisis.

And please don't share personal details with him else he will blast you using his numerous monikers.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by cheruv: 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Who is we?? Madam speak for youself..[s]Pazienza and his Igbos-needs-a-saeport gang wouldn't allow Ikwerres be on NL..[/s]

Ikwerre this Ikwerre that..what tha hell wit you people!

Calculate your level of embarrassment, add 10 to it and multiply the total by a billion..Thats the number of times i am embarassed whenever Ikwerre is referred to as Igbo.

I wouldn't even have the time to trouble your mentions if u dint quote me..
pazienza is an idealist and moreover Ali ikwerre is landlocked!
ala Igbo has a traditional seaport which is at bonny and also at opobo.we can also augment with seaports domiciled in ala Mmoño so I don't see where ikwerres feature in the scheme of things! angry
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Forwetinnah: 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Pls we need more of your presence online to correct the erroneous message preached by your APC brother(I hope you understand whom I am talking about.)

You're Wellu come wellu wellu
Brother Barcanista will come around soon enough, Feb 14th is just around the corner grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by evita5(f): 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
LRNZH:
Aha .

The only Igbo President is the most clueless of all. How about that?

I rest my case.

GMB 2015. Anticorruption is in our DNA.
I feel very sorry for u. Support someone that ruled ur father to rule over u. No qualms...but buhari will only win when n if Nigeria disintegrates...if not, sorry for u

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Forwetinnah: 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
customized13:
that folk is a Yoruba from osun state, he wants to learn more of okrika culture so he can flaunt them here. He's a notorious forumite with identity crisis.

And please don't share personal details with him else he will blast you using his numerous monikers.

gringringrin
Thanks for the heads up..
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Brother Barcanista will come around soon enough, Feb 14th is just around the corner grin
Hope you are voting for #Change?
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by SUBMARINE: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

To GEJ

Together Igbos Ijaws etc ride to victory

G= God

E= Elected

J= Jonathan

February 14

Victory to old Eastern/Mid West regions

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by cjrane: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Why can't we simply divide this fake God forsaken country called Nigeria??

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
SUBMARINE:

To GEJ

Together Igbos Ijaws etc ride to victory

G= God

E= Elected

J= Jonathan

February 14

Victory to old Eastern/Mid West region

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Forwetinnah: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

That guy barcanista is a confirmed yorubas boy from osun state that served in okrika rivers. Stop wasting your time teaching him okrika culture. Are you new here?

I am...cant even remember the PW to the email he PM-ed. Thanks sis
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
wordcat:
Has he forgotten when he was accusing GEJ of favouring the Igbos more than the South South people?

Ikwerre people are Igbo when it suits them
Na today
Bats
Neither animals nor birds
He should go and sit down
Tomorrow now when an ijaw man will call him Igbo ,he will bring out his heavy artillery to shoot the person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Forwetinnah: 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Hope you are voting for #Change?

Naaah! I prefer to remain transformed

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
This is one reason people dispise the Igbo tribe, they always attempt to set siblings at peace against each other. Well customised, the poster you quoted I am sure is aware of the Okrika history and culture.
customized13:

Forwetinnah:

gringringrin
Thanks for the heads up..
@ Forwetinnah: It will be a shame for you not to see the ploy of these people that antagonise Okrika. Anyway, I won't say much but...I have met few brothers through NL, I hope you come on board...
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by biafran1stson(m): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari Legacy In Igboland.1. Dr. Alex Ekwueme
- Buhari the coupist overthrew the government of Alhaji
Shehu Shagari citing corruption as the reason. Surprisingly,
Buhari threw Ekwueme - the then VPinto Kirikiri maximum
prison but left Shagari in his palace.If Buhari truly
overthrew that government because of corruption, Shagari
was supposed to be jailed too.To make matter worse,
Ekwueme was tried under military tribunal and he was not
found wanting.Buhari ordered for him to be retried and
nothing was found.Buhari ordered for the third time, the
trying judge declared that Ekwueme was richer before he
joined government than now.That is not the end, all these
while Ekeueme - a common VP was been tried, while Shagari
- the president was left alone in his palace. Buhari never
asked him any question regarding corruption not to talk of
trying him under military tribunal.Why? Because Shagari is a
Fulani like Buhari and deserves sympathy and protection,
but Ekwueme is Igbo and deserves to die even when he
never committed any crime. Buhari is a FRAUD!2. Dr. Sam
Mbakwe - He was the best governor in the history of
Igboland. His achievements are still there till today for all to
see and no governor after him, has come close in terms of
developing Igboland. Buhari jailed him for100 years.He
didn't commit any crime...his only crime was that he
concentrated in developing his region and for that Buhari
jailed him.3. Chief Jim Nwobodo -He was jailed by Buhari
for 75 years for committing no crime. No court convicted
him, no evidence till today has shown the crime he
committed, but Buhari - the coupist jailed him for 75 years!
4. Dim Emeka Ojukwu - He returned to Nigeria with great
fanfare as the Peoples general during Shaagari's
regime.When Buhari took over via coup, he arrested and
detained him for 8 months for being more popular than him.
He didn't commit any crime and nothing has shown why
Buhari arrested and detained him for 8 months!Pls, if you
know of any other Buhari's legacy in Igoland, do call my
attention to it.In the absence of that, any Igbo that wastes
his vote on Buhari is urinating on the heads of these GREAT
IGBO HEROES. Such person would be considered as a first
class EFULEFUL - a born throwaway!.Buhari is parochial,
highly bigoted, incompetent, weak on policy, economics
and administration; is anti-democratic,anti-freedom and
openness, and does not have the intellectual ability to
manage today's Nigeria.His yesterday's record is an archive
of dismal failures:Economic failure, civil liberties failure,
religious freedom failure, media freedom failure, anti
corruption failure,infrastructure failure, productivity failure,
Healthcare delivery failure, and failure of Buhari as a leader,
which was why it was easy for his men to initiate a coup
against his illegal government back in the days and to
crown it all, he cannot find his certificate - his personal
property!.How can such a man manage Nigeria in this
Digital Age?.Buhari as president is like a blind man leading
those with eyes! # BuhariShowYourCertificate

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by HopeAtHand: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
customized13:
FYI, I served in egbeda in emuoha local govt and i don't like your people one bit.

U just gave yourself out Mr.Chidiebere..i remembered you as the dude who always bragged about correcting Ikwerres in Egbeda whenever they spoke 'Igbo' language wrongly...lolz..NySC khaki was your saving grace.

I didnt serve in Igboland, except buying snd selling, there were no other opportunities Igboland offered.

You knew your intention for serving in Ikwerreland...Sorry dude, u ended up having to teach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" / The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.