Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language (71699 Views)

Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo / PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by fx45(m): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2015
NoreenUG:

see how dumb ur value system itself is?
Pazienza simply trolls u ppl on the internet. are u going to compare that with amaechi (the most prominent man in ikwerreland) kneeling and kissing our feet because he understands truly that ikwerre ppl are numerically and socially irrelevant? because if u are, then u are even far dumber than i thought.

take a trip to the US and see ur brothers fighting tooth and nail to be igbo once they see an igbo diaspora cultural group. So if u feel embarrassed about the few here, then u might just commit suicide when u see the thousands outside.

i will say it again, that ikwerre ppl are useless to us, and anybody making u feel important on nairaland is merely trolling ur gullible sttupid asss.
How many strong indigenous companies are owned by ikwerres? How many banks do u own? How many industries have u built? Don't ur ikwerre ppl quickly drop their "ikwerreness" once it comes to hustling for roles in nollywood movies in enugu? i laugh at u.
Embarrassment is ur middle name, and it will follow u to ur graves.

Just tell amaechi to stop tagging his schizophrenic self with igbos. We have nothing in common with ikwerres.
Have a blessed day.
U're firing on all cylinders... Dishing out upper-cuts left, right and center! Time to teach the identity crisis imps some lessons on morality

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by HopeAtHand: 12:23am On Jan 10, 2015
OneNaira6:

So grateful I'm not the only one that gets irritated with this ikwerre joining diaspora cultural group. I'm even vexing with one useless one wey come open that his mouth come dey say him deserve leadership in our umu igbo university youth group in my college. Come tell us say since na him help create am him fit be one of the leaders. Worst of it all, people are even thinking about allowing that non igbo as the leader. The bastard is lucky sef dem no let me speak my mind.

The problem with all this igbo cultural group is they keep letting any monkey wey claim Igbo into the midst claiming they trying to build "unity". Okay they want unity, good and dandy, but why Ikwerre allowed in? I get irritated that igbo group meant specially for igbo people is being invaded constantly and the stupid grownups keep letting them invade. I thought it was just my side but I guess not. I'm still waiting for when an igbo group have just igbo people interest at heart. Still dey wait.

Stupid Igbo group that does nothing but preach biafra.

Its a shame that an Ikwerre should associate himself with such a worthless, directionless association.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 12:26am On Jan 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:
but i hate it wen someone speaks like he s the spokeman from ikwerres...
My cousins will never deny their igbo root,,,
so to hell with some of the denials of igbos..

I'm sorry for you but your people f2ked up. I understand the irritation of denials being used as the spoke person of your people. Trust me, I understand. Though I understand I still think ikwerre should stick to being ikwerre and not igbo like una choose several years ago. Your people did more damage than Good.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:27am On Jan 10, 2015
pazienza:

No one is begging anyone. But the unification of all Igbo speaking tribes, is a task that must be done. It is the first step towards the re building our lost glorly, "Mmadu ka eji aka" is a popular Igbo proverb.

The fall of the Igbo nation was completed by the balkanization of Igboland by the Arewa-Odua gang up.

We must reverse it, if we hope to return to our former glorly, there is strength in unity.

Amaechi is with the wrong gang(APC) but he must not be ridiculed for proclaiming his Igbo identity, he must be welcomed back, that way, the rest of Ikwerre would follow.

Imagine the power we can have, if we unite all Igbo speaking people in Rivers, Akwa ibom, Benue,Edo,Akwa ibom, Bayelsa, Delta with SE. Why do you think we were balkanized by the gang up? Think.

Ide nna,I get your reasoning but I belong to the school of thought that states that money is power...We dont have to become Nigerian President in order to dominant the Nigeria economy and dictate its pace. There are things we need more than uniting all Igbo...Think jews,brother.....If only Anambra can get their house in order others will follow suit. Seriously,we dont need them!
Lets build a strong industries,market and economy and call the shots from our living rooms.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 12:29am On Jan 10, 2015
These ikwerre people are confused and a disgrace to igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by NoreenUG(f): 12:31am On Jan 10, 2015
OneNaira6:

So grateful I'm not the only one that gets irritated with this ikwerre joining diaspora cultural group. I'm even vexing with one useless one wey come open that his mouth come dey say him deserve leadership in our umu igbo university youth group in my college. Come tell us say since na him help create am him fit be one of the leaders. Worst of it all, people are even thinking about allowing that non igbo as the leader. The bastard is lucky sef dem no let me speak my mind.

The problem with all this igbo cultural group is they keep letting any monkey wey claim Igbo into the midst claiming they trying to build "unity". Okay they want unity, good and dandy, but why Ikwerre allowed in? I get irritated that igbo group meant specially for igbo people is being invaded constantly and the stupid grownups keep letting them invade. I thought it was just my side but I guess not. I'm still waiting for when an igbo group have just igbo people interest at heart. Still dey wait.

co-sign!!!
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by HopeAtHand: 12:32am On Jan 10, 2015
fx45:

U're firing on all cylinders... Dishing out upper-cuts left, right and center! Time to teach the identity crisis imps some lessons on morality

Its difficult to find your reasons for cheering her on.

Her emotions are preventing her from acknowledging that the foundation of her argument is shaky.

How could she in her right mind use Ameachi as fundamental basis for her arguments..its a totally flawed starting point.

Amaechi, a certified controversial loose canon cannot be taken seriously and that is enough to render her arguments null and void.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by pazienza(m): 12:33am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
Brother, you need to be schooled? GEJ is not Igbo, he has never claimed to be Igbo. His name is EBELEMI (Ijaw), not Ebelechuckwu. He only shortened to Ebele in 2011 to DECEIVE ignorant Igbo folks!!! As for Okrika, abeg we are 700% Ijaws, we are not Igbos and never claimed to be one at any time. Maybe you need to take some history books. Please stop misinforming the public

GEJ is not an Ijaw, he is an Ogbia. Thanks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by IgrigiMercenery: 12:35am On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Its a shame that an Ikwerre should associate himself with such a worthless, directionless association.

**grins** Shattap dia Oga. Your Ogbakor Ikwerre should have adopted names from Benin, the land of your ancestors. You are the directionless ones here. You are from benin today, you came from Igboland the next day. Focus!. A Calabar/Efik man is considered more of a blood brother than you Ikwerre drunkards. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed**LOLS**

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 12:35am On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Stop crying buff00n.

Our group is about teaching Igbo culture especially to the igbo youngies and college students born and bred in USA. If you want to call it biafra, fine and dandy; I guess your useless self thought I'll see it as an insult. Monkey wey carry no brain feeling funky. And just like you, I personally think they should kick out all Ikwerre members. Una do not deserve membership.
Infact sef I'm even disgusted they allowed one of your own help create am. They should have slapped him silly when he asked to assist. Every thing we must share with una.

Wife we share. Language we share. Culture we share, now groups una wan make we share too. Stop being lazy and start creating your own sh1ts. Mtchewwwwww

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 10, 2015
lurther:
Lol! Everyone is claiming igbo from the south south now. Biafra war comes to mind.
for your mind
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by cheruv: 12:39am On Jan 10, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Ide nna,I get your reasoning but I belong to the school of thought that states that money is power...We dont have to become Nigerian President in order to dominant the Nigeria economy and dictate its pace. There are things we need more than uniting all Igbo...Think jews,brother.....If only Anambra can get their house in order others will follow suit. Seriously,we dont need them!
Lets build a strong industries,market and economy and call the shots from our living rooms.
I agree with you brother smiley
Anambra should lead the way in agriculture and industrialization of the SE.
we should also endeavor to ensure that Anioma state is created and that Rivers state is cut to size! angry that state must return to the SE,areas that were fraudulently carved to her just bkos they had oil.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Se ija nii?? See as ya attitude just change? I wasn't distorting facts, you just never understood where I was coming from. Meanwhile the PW to the mail here henter oblivion, can't remember it. [size=13pt]No vex[/size]
Sometimes, you need to check the face behind the veil so you won't get deceived like Jacob. Those Biafraudians whose tune you are dancing to are the same people that will never wish the Okrikans and Ijaw well. They HATE anything Ijaw, they hate Isaac Adaka Boro, the man that only bastard Ijaw will speak ill of. Read here https://www.nairaland.com/1907251/major-jasper-isaac-adaka-boro . If you are truly Okrikan, there are certain fundamental things that you should know. They said I am Yoruba claiming Ijaw/Okrika, you should have asked them why they call me Yoruba. Have I ever championed Yoruba ethnic interests? Are the Yorubas enemies of the Okrikans and Ijaw? Did't the Ijaw Youths publicly acknowledged the support and cooperation of the Yorubas in 1998? Didn't Afenifere voice her support for the Kaima declaration of the Ijaw Nation? Wasn't the Kaiama declaration modelled after the struggle of Adaka Boro for the Ijaw nation? Let me quote article 6 of the Kaima declaration

"We express our solidarity with all peoples organisations and ethnic nationalities in Nigeria and elsewhere who are struggling for self-determination and justice. In particular we note the struggle of the Oodua peoples Congress (OPC), the Movement for the Survival of Ogoni People (Mosop), Egi Women's Movement etc."
Do you see Ohanaeze there or Biafra? Have you heard the Igbos voice their support for Kaima declaration or any of our struggle? Were where the Igbos when the cabal held Jonathan hostage? the founders of Save Nigeria Group are what? are they not Yorubas? General Adekunle liberated the Niger Delta and Ijawland along with Boro from the Biafrans, was he not Yoruba? They keep talking of Biafra, only a bastard Ijaw that will support Ijaw to be in that nonsense after what our fathers passed through.

They (Biafrans) antagonise me because I refuse to play to their game. Same way they antagonise Ijawcitizen, kel4soft and some other Ijaw sons on this forum. You seem to be new here but it is a shame you fell for their pranks. For your info, most of my Ijaw blood brothers here though know that I am pro-Buhari/APC but acknowledge my love for the growth of the entire Ijaw nation. If not that you happen to be my sister... Anyway, you can dance to their tune but please not at the expense of Ijaw nation or Okrika Kingdom.

I will be glad if you respond to some of this points I raised so that your Biafra friends like freeglobe and the rest will cease from their delusion.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 12:40am On Jan 10, 2015
NoreenUG:
Ikwerre ppl are not igbos.
we igbos dont see them as our ppl abeg. they should face front.

Who doesn't know that

But we Igbo won't accept you yet

We treat them as leapers

Sins of the fathers can be nasty on kids
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tola9ja: 12:41am On Jan 10, 2015
WHY IS GEJ CAMPAIGNING FOR BUHARI? IS HE BUHARI'S CAMPAIGN DG?
Jonathan mentioned Buhari's name 9 times in today's flag off in Lagos. This is what we call, free and Unpaid publicity.

How can a candidate pay millions to mobilize people from across many states to his flag off, only to be campaigning for another candidate?

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by NoreenUG(f): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

Who know you..you governors and kings and Ijaw say una be Igbo..but we Igbo regard you as irritant and prodigal sons ..a disgrace to Igbo nation

And you a nonentity has the audacity and temerity to counter your kings and governor

But we Igbo won't accept you yet

We treat you as leapers

Sins of the fathers can be nasty on kids

mister man, try to read posts properly before replying abi u get brain problem?
I'm igbo from imo state.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by biafranking: 12:44am On Jan 10, 2015
biafran1stson:
Muhammadu Buhari Legacy In Igboland.1. Dr. Alex Ekwueme
- Buhari the coupist overthrew the government of Alhaji
Shehu Shagari citing corruption as the reason. Surprisingly,
Buhari threw Ekwueme - the then VPinto Kirikiri maximum
prison but left Shagari in his palace.If Buhari truly
overthrew that government because of corruption, Shagari
was supposed to be jailed too.To make matter worse,
Ekwueme was tried under military tribunal and he was not
found wanting.Buhari ordered for him to be retried and
nothing was found.Buhari ordered for the third time, the
trying judge declared that Ekwueme was richer before he
joined government than now.That is not the end, all these
while Ekeueme - a common VP was been tried, while Shagari
- the president was left alone in his palace. Buhari never
asked him any question regarding corruption not to talk of
trying him under military tribunal.Why? Because Shagari is a
Fulani like Buhari and deserves sympathy and protection,
but Ekwueme is Igbo and deserves to die even when he
never committed any crime. Buhari is a FRAUD!2. Dr. Sam
Mbakwe - He was the best governor in the history of
Igboland. His achievements are still there till today for all to
see and no governor after him, has come close in terms of
developing Igboland. Buhari jailed him for100 years.He
didn't commit any crime...his only crime was that he
concentrated in developing his region and for that Buhari
jailed him.3. Chief Jim Nwobodo -He was jailed by Buhari
for 75 years for committing no crime. No court convicted
him, no evidence till today has shown the crime he
committed, but Buhari - the coupist jailed him for 75 years!
4. Dim Emeka Ojukwu - He returned to Nigeria with great
fanfare as the Peoples general during Shaagari's
regime.When Buhari took over via coup, he arrested and
detained him for 8 months for being more popular than him.
He didn't commit any crime and nothing has shown why
Buhari arrested and detained him for 8 months!Pls, if you
know of any other Buhari's legacy in Igoland, do call my
attention to it.In the absence of that, any Igbo that wastes
his vote on Buhari is urinating on the heads of these GREAT
IGBO HEROES. Such person would be considered as a first
class EFULEFUL - a born throwaway!.Buhari is parochial,
highly bigoted, incompetent, weak on policy, economics
and administration; is anti-democratic,anti-freedom and
openness, and does not have the intellectual ability to
manage today's Nigeria.His yesterday's record is an archive
of dismal failures:Economic failure, civil liberties failure,
religious freedom failure, media freedom failure, anti
corruption failure,infrastructure failure, productivity failure,
Healthcare delivery failure, and failure of Buhari as a leader,
which was why it was easy for his men to initiate a coup
against his illegal government back in the days and to
crown it all, he cannot find his certificate - his personal
property!.How can such a man manage Nigeria in this
Digital Age?.Buhari as president is like a blind man leading
those with eyes! # BuhariShowYourCertificate
nice one son

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 12:45am On Jan 10, 2015
OneNaira6:

Stop crying buff00n.

Our group is about teaching Igbo culture especially to the igbo youngies and college students born and bred in USA. If you want to call it biafra, fine and dandy; I guess your useless self thought I'll see it as an insult. Monkey wey carry no brain feeling funky. And just like you, I personally think they should kick out all Ikwerre members. Una do not deserve membership.
Infact sef I'm even disgusted they allowed one of your own help create am. They should have slapped him silly when he asked to assist. Every thing we must share with una.

Wife we share. Language we share. Culture we share, now groups una wan make we share too. Stop being lazy and start creating your own sh1ts. Mtchewwwwww

Nna

You get time for that inconsequential man

I keep praising lord for creating me an igbo

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by HopeAtHand: 12:47am On Jan 10, 2015
NoreenUG:

i don't give a damn about RAMAECHI's history.
all i am telling ur people is to STAY ON YOUR LANE! If you want to pick a script, FOLLOW IT FULLY! Don't come halfway into ur act and flip ur script.

this is not the first time i am seeing this sort of clownish behavior in ikwerre ppl, what the hell did you think was my point all along?

u came on this thread with ur fake sense of self-importance (obviously from delusions after reading posts made by trolls) ordering the igbo ppl to not be "GLEEFUL" over this news, even when the OVERWHELMING majority of igbo posters on this thread have COMPLETELY REJECTED ur PEOPLE! So tell me who the "attachee by force" people are now.

Abeg swerve, and take Ramaechi with you.

Like i pointed out to a friend of urs cheering you on, all you have written is arrant rubbish.

The foundation of your argument is deeply flawed as Governor Amaechi the reason for your arguement is an Individual who should not be take seriously..He is jown clowning Abians and Igbos in general.

When a more cherished Ikwerreman makes such statement then whatever arguement u put forth might be considered seriously.

And please im not in Ohio, im in Port Harcourt and its past midnight, so i want to sleep..Do not bother my mentions again else im goin to assume u have a crush on me and want a romantic chat.

Goodmorning...excuse the crazy Igbo phrase.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 12:48am On Jan 10, 2015
I was chatting with my friend today he told me how buhari fuckkkkkkked his father up just because he is a lecturer from urhobo installed aboki that knows nothing as a lecturer during ptf stuffs ..now this monkey called Amaechi claims he is Igbo

It hurts that he bears our name

But we have so disowned them centuries ago

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 12:50am On Jan 10, 2015
pazienza:

No one is begging anyone. But the unification of all Igbo speaking tribes, is a task that must be done. It is the first step towards the re building our lost glorly, "Mmadu ka eji aka" is a popular Igbo proverb.

The fall of the Igbo nation was completed by the balkanization of Igboland by the Arewa-Odua gang up.

We must reverse it, if we hope to return to our former glorly, there is strength in unity.

Amaechi is with the wrong gang(APC) but he must not be ridiculed for proclaiming his Igbo identity, he must be welcomed back, that way, the rest of Ikwerre would follow.

Imagine the power we can have, if we unite all Igbo speaking people in Rivers, Akwa ibom, Benue,Edo,Akwa ibom, Bayelsa, Delta with SE. Why do you think we were balkanized by the gang up? Think.
GBAM,
Believe you...

Unity the soul of peace....

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 12:51am On Jan 10, 2015
NoreenUG:

mister man, try to read posts properly before replying abi u get brain problem?
I'm igbo from imo state.

Mana ina eme ka ndi ikwerre

Uche gi di ya

Udo
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 10, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Why do you guys make so much fuss about who claim Igbo and who doesnt?
You make it sound like you are begging for their brotherhood.
Witty post. Odenigbo nwanne, the truth is that we are not begging for their brotherhood, we are only dismayed that some persons are beginning to see reasons why they need us more than we need them. Ikwerres cannot be trusted so says my Grand-dad, but do we give them the benefit of doubt this time around?
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 12:53am On Jan 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:
GBAM,
Believe you...

Unity the soul of peace....

But what about the produgals
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 12:54am On Jan 10, 2015
Chiwude:
Witty post. Odenigbo nwanne, the truth is that we are not begging for their brotherhood, we are only dismayed that some persons are beginning to see reasons why they need us more than we need them. Ikwerres cannot be trusted so says my Grand-dad, but can we give really give them the benefit of doubt this time around.
I concur
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by backtosender: 12:54am On Jan 10, 2015
pascal dozie CEO diamond bank that worth $1.3 billion and the owner of MTN telling story of his life and how he started,his ideology that develope over time... this imo state man is the reason white people stand up and start clapping for him none stop.........this is why i said igbos are different from others, ikweres can never produce such because they are foreigners.............it will be a shame to say am ikwere i will jump inside lagoon if my father tells me that he is ikwere..

He was the man running ugandan economy in the 70s i keep telling people that igbos are special breeds but most people are now believing it because the evidence is too much to ignore...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JwMKjuaCno

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by NoreenUG(f): 12:55am On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Like i pointed out to a friend of urs cheering you on, all you have written is arrant rubbish.

The foundation of your argument is deeply flawed as Governor Amaechi the reason for your arguement is an Individual who should not be take seriously.. He is jown clowning Abians and Igbos in general.

When a more cherished Ikwerreman makes such statement then whatever arguement u put forth might be considered seriously.

well, sorry to burst ur bubble, but he's only ended up clowning himself and his ikwerre people, because as u can see from the replies belonging to igbo people on this thread, we'd rather have nothing to do with you, amaechi or ur ikwerre group in general.
we want nothing to do with you, and nobody bought the nonsense.

u may now go back and hold on to pazienza's prank posts as a way of making u and ur ikwerre jokers feel important, and giving u the delusion that u're wanted, even though the sharp opposite is the case.

Swerve abeg.

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 12:55am On Jan 10, 2015
fx45:

Lol
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 1:00am On Jan 10, 2015
backtosender:
pascal dozie CEO diamond bank that worth $1.3 billion and the owner of MTN telling story of his life and how his started,his ideology that develope over time... this imo state man is the reason white people stand up and start clapping for him none stop.........this is why i said igbos are different from others ikweres can never produce such because they are foreigners.............it will be a shame to say am ikwere i will jump inside lagoon if my father tells me that he is ikwere..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JwMKjuaCno

What about Coscharis the only black dude with rolls Royce franchise from Anambra and he is building a car plant

What about innoson the only black man that owns a car manufacturing

What about Philip emeagwali one of the founders of internet

Igbo this Igbo that
We are too much ..

We rise and rose like. Phoenix from ashes of war

We do not need ikwerre
.they will affext us with their madness ..

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by backtosender: 1:02am On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

What about Coscharis the only black dude with rolls Royce franchise from Anambra and he is building a car plant

What about innoson the only black man that owns a car manufacturing

What about Philip emeagwali one of the founders of internet

Igbo this Igbo that
We are too much ..

We rise and rose like. Phoenix from ashes of war

We do not need ikwerre
.they will affext us with their madness ..
ikweres are inferior to igbo genes wink

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 1:03am On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

So if they ask Ikwerres to come forth, you will carry your Igbo self out.

Mr. Emeka, you are not an Ikwerreman even by an inch..

You are only deceiving yourself...fullstop
hahaha...
I dont care...i am not ikwerre but the blood still flows in me...ok
Am a proud igbo guy..proud biafrans...
But let me tell yu...i ve relations there and due to my mum who s mother is an ikwerre but to an anambrarian father...
So i am not an ikwerre...but rather remain faithful to the entire igboland..

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by HopeAtHand: 1:04am On Jan 10, 2015
Chiwude:
Witty post. Odenigbo nwanne, the truth is that we are not begging for their brotherhood, we are only dismayed that some persons are beginning to see reasons why they need us more than we need them. Ikwerres cannot be trusted so says my Grand-dad, but do we give them the benefit of doubt this time around?

Who cares about your grand dad and every other lieing old-aged Igboman says?

They blame Yorubas for losing the war, they blame Ikwerres, they blame Ijaws, they blame USA, they blame Britain, they blame France..They just dish out blames to others and fail to lay the real blame where it is supposed to be..On Themselves.

If at 2015 Igbos can't accept responsibilities for their failures, they aren't yet on the path to correcting their mistakes.

It is the conclusion of the matter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

"List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" / Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos / Photos From The Accident Scene Of Solomon Dalung's Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.