Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends (45273 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Gabreal1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
missdebs:
lies...only ladies of low self esteem wuld do this, *shrugs*
I'm sure you think it's low self esteem for a lady to profess her love first.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
Monicasque:
Hell to the no. When he gone, he gone. Dnt need to b asking funny questions as if he is my God. Sugar there are plenty of fish in the sea. Sister girl, if dat man dumps u, dust yourself and move on. Men are like taxis, u miss dis one, u catch the next one. If he dnt want u, dnt b all sad and blue, say thank u for the good times dat we had, den close the damn door. He aint the only guy on earth, is he?
Una go just come here dey form rambo when most of you are emotionally wretched undecided

Please i'm not a taxi,,neither am I a fish.

Tell that to the men you've met in your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
kristina1:
Once it's over,it's over.
No need of questions.
They be talking like they have been in series of relationships grin

Please wait till you have experience before you come here to form Rambo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
missdebs:
lies...only ladies of low self esteem wuld do this, *shrugs*
This one obviously has no clue about the topic being discussed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Yeeaaah that's how we roll
Its a jet age convent wink wink

Jumps to roll with her...
Am I allowed? wink
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

This one obviously has no clue about the topic being discussed lipsrsealed

Lmao...She hasn't even really read it o...grin
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Chartey:
You see, when you're a strong independent woman in a steady long-term relationship, you can see yourself as a "diamond" and that's good. When the break-up happens, you wonder why with all your achievements plus your beauty you're still not good enough for your man. That's the worst of feelings to have and you don't want to be there. Women who feel they're strong are usually the hardest hit.

Nice Post! grin...You dey think deep!
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Una go just come here dey form rambo when most of you are emotionally wretched undecided

Dem dey only talk wetin dem wish say dem fit do..grin

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
emusmith:

Lmao...She hasn't even really read it o...grin
They'll just come here and form what all of us (guys) have experienced with one or two of them.

If they don't do it then who are the girls we experience it with.

I want to believe Nairaland has a representative of every type of girl you'll find in Nigeria today,,same also goes for guys.

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

They'll just come here and form what all of us (guys) have experienced with one or two of them.

If they don't do it then who are the girls we experience it with.

I want to believe Nairaland has a representative of every type of girl you'll find in Nigeria today,,same also goes for guys.

cheesy...you're always on point! I've experienced with girls so are many guys I know...which one be childish dia? Na today girls (even bankers and "educated ones"wink begin to dey do this? Hian!
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
lols
I don't ask an Ex all this - sorry ; I would only ask these questions when I am trying to iron issues i.e that point the relationship is on the verge of breaking up.

The moment my mind is made up, especially if you did something that really hurt me - be guaranteed that I wouldn't even remember the permutation of your name.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
emusmith:

cheesy...you're always on point! I've experienced with girls so are many guys I know...which one be childish dia? Na today girls (even bankers and "educated ones"wink begin to dey do this? Hian!
Lol...what is childish there?!

Anyone who calls it childish is simply clueless undecided

It's a normal thing that happens in many (serious) relationships. Even guys(few) do it too. The stronger ones may not ask you just to act cool but they would have thought of it many times and just let everything slide and move on.

And what they fail to understand is that the fact that she is asking all these questions doesn't mean she wants you back...it's just as a result of the "after relationship effect"

3 Likes

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
I don't ask an Ex all this - sorry ; I would only ask these questions when I am trying to iron issues i.e that point the relationship is on the verge of breaking up.

The moment my mind is made up, especially if you did something that really hurt me - be guaranteed that I wouldn't even remember the permutation of your name.

At least, the questions are sometimes necessary and when trying to issue things out, you might have to ask them... All these others forming one thing...hmm...wink
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
emusmith:

At least, the questions are sometimes necessary and when trying to issue things out, you might have to ask them... All these others forming one thing...hmm...wink

yesso.
I ask, plentyyy questions.
The guy fit confuse sef, he won't know where to start answering from. grin
It's just my own way of saying ; I'm hurt -please apologise cry

3 Likes

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...what is childish there?!

Anyone who calls it childish is simply clueless undecided

It's a normal thing that happens in many (serious) relationships. Even guys(few) do it too. The stronger ones may not ask you just to act cool but they would have thought of it many times and just let everything slide and move on.

And what they fail to understand is that the fact that she is asking all these questions doesn't mean she wants you back...it's just as a result of the "after relationship effect"

They thought the Op meant them wanting him back....so, they're throwing back comments on How it is childish and all... Those questions are not wrong in themselves...wink
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Monicasque(f): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

lol, yols just looove thinking dat u r the best things dat have ever happened to woman hah? Yol r just big headed dats all. A ladies life is abt her n nt abt u. Life does nt revolve around men bro.sisters r living for themselves n nt for u oooo. U wud like to think dat wen u dump her she wil b wrecked, nt knowing dat she is just happy for the opportunity to get a better replacement

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

yesso.
I ask, plentyyy questions.
The guy fit confuse sef, he won't know where to start answering from. grin
It's just my own way of saying ; I'm hurt -please apologise cry

And it doesn't reveal weakness either, it only reveal you truly loved and cared for him in the first place... How would a guy you've dated for 3 years just walk away one morning and because of your "maturity", you let him walk without asking such questions after all the plans?? Some NL girls are so FAKE!

3 Likes

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
jvera, I sight you wink

Drop your sincere view...grin
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Monicasque(f): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

lol, yols just looove thinking dat u r the best things dat have ever happened to woman hah? Yol r just big headed dats all. A ladies life is abt her n nt abt u. Life does nt revolve around men bro.sisters r living for themselves n nt for u oooo. U wud like to think dat wen u dump her she wil b wrecked, nt knowing dat she is just happy for the opportunity to get a better replacement. If a person walks away frm u, let dem walk. Your destiny is never tied to anyone dat left. There is always a reason y ppl come in and out of our lives.

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
emusmith:

And it doesn't reveal weakness either, it only reveal you truly loved and cared for him in the first place... How would a guy you've dated for 3 years just walk away one morning and because of your "maturity", you let him walk without asking such questions after all the plans?? Some NL girls are so FAKE!

Some guys are selfish and inhumane too. that's why, sometimes - a sister would just decide not to ask and let it go.

I have seen guys that would get bored/angry over these questions, not knowing that - if she doesn't love you...she wouldn't ask!
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by TrishaP(f): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
Never did any of that.. If we've broken up that's it, no reason for further chit chats.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

They be talking like they have been in series of relationships grin

Please wait till you have experience before you come here to form Rambo undecided
Oh please!! Am not formin "rambo" for anybody..do u grab??
You talkin also like you av been in series of relationship..smh

Now,if a guy dumped my azz,you know he gave reasons why it cant work out,you expect me to be askin him,"dont u miss me","is she more beautiful dan me","do u ever loved me" etc.
what the hell happened to moving on??
Trust me,the answer the guy wl give me wl add more to the pain am goin through(if hez being honest),so why wl i hurt myself ?i

4 Likes

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by ogoplus: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Were you really serious about marrying me?
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by 2SWT(f): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
emusmith:

SMH
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
emusmith:

They're so many of that today... BTW, I'm not into what you described..wink
i bet u are into one...u wouldn't know.....kikikikijikikikij
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by bobbyluis(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
They don't ask these questions again,they console themselves with d dis...'My mom taught me to give my used toys to the less privileged'

2 Likes

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
patrickdarlins:
i bet u are into one...u wouldn't know.....kikikikijikikikij

You bet? I wouldn't know? Kikiki? Meaning/
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Some guys are selfish and inhumane too. that's why, sometimes - a sister would just decide not to ask and let it go.

I have seen guys that would get bored/angry over these questions, not knowing that - if she doesn't love you...she wouldn't ask!

If she doesn't love you... she wouldn't ask! That's it! smiley
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
bobbyluis:
They don't ask these questions again,they console themselves with d dis...'My mom taught me to give my used toys to the less privileged'

hmm
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
2SWT:
SMH

SITIB...
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
@naijaboiy,ur assumptions is very wrong,most girl dnt ask their ex these questions,me included.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Prexxy1:
@naijaboiy,ur assumptions is very wrong,most girl dnt ask their ex these questions,me included.

Most girls? :*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Pre Wedding Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.