Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends (45287 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by alberto2k(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Vivalavida99:

That was very cold of you. You have no heart, don't forget that what goes around comes around.

But I just told her the truth undecided
Itz way better than telling her lies and deceiving her... Thatz when u can call me cold
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by victorazy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
kristina1:
Once it's over,it's over.
No need of questions.

Ladies with kpomo heartz grin
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nickymezor(f): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ur so damn rite OP... Persin gat to ask questions nw. ..any way derez a limit to it sha
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by alberto2k(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Francon:

a royal priest and a chosen generation made to show forth his light grin cheesy

Bless you wink

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
justscorch:
My ex called me once to ask for her pants that I seized

grin...Lies ooo Lol!
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nickymezor:
Ur so damn rite OP... Persin gat to ask questions nw. ..any way derez a limit to it sha

Abi...tnx dear smiley
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
maryhaam:
It's over its over,no questions

Lol!
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by boardmem(m): 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
no 3 on point....................
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by gabbidonb(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Then U are somehow inexperienced
2SWT:
Lol

l haven't asked any
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by gabbidonb(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Liar
onstelly:
I never asked any of these, flip my weaves and walk away
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
gabbidonb:
Liar

You know know some girls? Forming like...Gush!
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nickymezor(f): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:

Abi...tnx dear smiley
Yep... Dont mentionsmiley
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
boardmem:
no 3 on point....................

She has asked you?
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Expecting a counter thread. Observing***
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Orikinla(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Not all girls feel this way. grin grin grin
Most times it is actually good riddance to bad rubbish.
No sensible girl will whine over breaking up with a guy that did not add value to her life.
No sensible girl cries over a guy who did not improve her life.

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Purplehisbiscus:
Lol @some the comments i ve read so far...
Op said 'some girls' ,most gals forming JACKIE CHAN calls thier EX with UNKNOWN Number just to hear his voice again smiley

Even if u dont call to ask about the Aforementioned,but some of these Qs still cross ur mind when u're alone...Most gals that form 'i don't care about him any longer' wet thier pillows every night...

Breakup hurts lets not deceive ourselves and most times we always wanna know what went wrong....
Op to a very large extent u 're right..
**walks away while humming 'Paula deanda walkaway' wink tongue

BTW, who's Paula?
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Khodex: 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Really? Hmmm....
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Princesschi(f): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ok
meanwhile...

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Korrection(m): 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Na lie joor..are u made of stone?
onstelly:
I never asked any of these, flip my weaves and walk away
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Herrmes: 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Just simply answer all the questions with a straight face and a "No"
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
ogoplus:

Were you really serious about marrying me?

I didn't see this coming. Nice point! You seem to be talking from experience !grintongue

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Herrmes:
Just simply answer all the questions with a straight face and a "No"

You dey vex oo! cheesy
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Princesschi:
Ok
meanwhile...

So says the Photo...I want to know what you say.... Have you been there before,? wink
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
Expecting a counter thread. Observing***

wink
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
Orikinla:
Not all girls feel this way. grin grin grin
Most times it is actually good riddance to bad rubbish.
No sensible girl will whine over breaking up with a guy that did not add value to her life.
No sensible girl cries over a guy who did not improve her life.

In a relationship of 5 years heading towards marriage??
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nickymezor:
Yep... Dont mentionsmiley

I promise, I won't wink
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by softandsweet(f): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:
We all know that after a break up, because of the emotional attachment, the girl (especially because her nature) doesn't really find it easy to let go. She is still very used to him: the tone of his voice, fragrance, walking style, way he knocks on your door, his best food, likes and dislikes etc. As such, when she hears a voice like his, she impulsively rushes to take a quick glance with a heart full of mixed feelings.

After you "dumped" her, her emotions produced some of these questions and she wishes to ask you...

1. Was What You Had For Me "Love"?

She needs to ask because you bought her jewelries while you had a "Jewel" by one corner. She can't tell because you said You Loved Her so often that she stopped using her initiative only for you to... Break her heart. Now, she can't trust no one because of you!

2. Did You Show Care Just To Get Me Laid?

This is when she feels she's just been used. Though she's nice- she's given a lot into the relationship. She feels cheated. Probably, you're her First Love. Just any average lady will open up when you show her Care and Attention.
She will go celibate for weeks...

3. Where Do I Start From?

A feeling of helplessness and hopelessness begins to set in. She has planned settling down with you- beginning from the scratch and now you shatter her hope and broke her heart! Some can commit suicide or even go after you. It's not good! Don't start what you can't finish!

4. Am I As Beautiful As You Described?

I really don't know what she wants to do with this information o. But I guess she's trying to get the guy to the "past" which the guy is running from- Mind games! wink Ladies shaaa!

5. Don't You Miss Me?

NOT Do you miss me But Don't you miss me? It's like you have to miss her. smiley

"Yes" has serious implication. "No" sound demeaning. How to put it varies for different ladies. Some stalkers need a Big NO! In fact, you need to report them to the Police! Lol! Even in your dreams, they're still on your matter! 55 missed calls in one day! Na wa oo! He doesn't miss you! Move on!

6. Is She Prettier/Hotter Than Me?

Question 5 often lead to this.

I smell jealousy and confusion already. She doesn't even want to know if you have got a successor yet oo. The tone of her voice is usually high at this point. She wants to know. Saying this isn't helpful as it will help her hate you the more. Just change the subject or be silent.

7. How Did I Ever Fall In Love With You?

After years of dating, it's now you deem it fit to ask...OK... We all know that's out of anger and disappointment. That's still because you broke her trust.She is mad at you!

All these are from my perspective. I may be wrong even as all LADIES ARE NOT THE SAME.

So ladies: When jilted or dumped and you still feeling a thing or two for him, What are those questions you really want to ask him?

Guys: What are your experiences?

Good morning smiley

Well when/if this happens it's normal to ask one or more of those questions... Emotions has no respect for ones achievement or social statues and neither does gender. it's not restricted to females alone. If an intimate relationship ends it creates an emotional imbalance. It just depends on how we handle it, and how close they both were. Saying it's low self esteem to ask your lost love those questions is something I totally don't agree with. Even if it's someone you were committed to for a week, one would ask some of those questions at least in their minds
But guess what, the end of the race is always the beginning of a new one. And one which could be better than the last....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by elantraceey(f): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
i haven't asked any of those lipsrsealed

The only question i ask is why do you have to let such a priceless jewel pass you by?

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
softandsweet:

Well when/if this happens it's normal to ask one or more of those questions... Emotions has no respect for ones achievement or social statues and neither does gender. it's not restricted to females alone. If an intimate relationship ends it creates an emotional imbalance. It just depends on how we handle it, and how close they both were. Saying it's low self esteem to ask your lost love those questions is something I totally don't agree with. Even if it's someone you were committed to for a week, one would ask some of those questions at least in their minds
But guess what, the end of the race is always the beginning of a new one. And one which could be better than the last....

You're right...It's your fellow girls that are attributing it to Low Self Esteem..
it's normal naa?smiley
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by rinora(f): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=softandsweet post=29724856]
But guess what, the end of the race is always the beginning of a new one. And one which could be better than the last.... [/quote

A million likes for this post
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
elantraceey:
i haven't asked any of those lipsrsealed

The only question i ask is why do you have to let such a priceless jewel pass you by?

Story Story...grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.