Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends (45280 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nickymezor(f): 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:

I promise, I won't wink
okay...
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Bifwoli: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
I keep missing my ex....but my aim is getting better.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Inferiority complex and self-esteem issues bring about this. Ladies should stop lacking confidence and move on...

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by January27(f): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Waiting to see counter thread
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Edusouls(m): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
girls of nowadays are too proud and hardened in the heart to show such feelings and affection...the very bitter truth is tha most girls choose the wicked ways nowadays, they beleive that it is the only remedy to solve their woes,but not knowing that it destroys them slowly...sorry guys girls dont love anymore they get intimate for survival...

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Many Nigerian ladies are too proud to speak like this, to humble like this in broken relationship. They rather die in silence. If a Nigerian lady says something like this, pahaps, the guy still a rich guy & there is a sign that the lady will lose many goodies. Only money can humble them. LOVE DRINKS BUSH 'NI'?

2 Likes

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
onstelly:
I never asked any of these, flip my weaves and walk away
let try one,I swear it won't be over.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
@edusoul and mynairatime are correct, Nigerian girls are something else they are in just in d relationship for the gain in it not for any feelings whatsoever, so cant ask such questions.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
dancok:
@edusoul and mynairatime are correct, Nigerian girls are something else they are in just in d relationship for the gain in it not for any feelings whatsoever, so cant ask such questions.

While I will give 100 LIKES, don't generalize it...some girls in Nigeria agree with the Op.
They're in it for love and would ask such questions when necessary...
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Princesschi(f): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:

So says the Photo...I want to know what you say.... Have you been there before,? wink

i've been there and back
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
Inferiority complex and self-esteem issues bring about this. Ladies should stop lacking confidence and move on...

I'm afraid to ask you to define Confidence... What has confidence got to do with that? You broke her heart and start monitoring her confidence? hmm
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Princesschi:

i've been there and back

Wow! What an experience! shocked

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:

While I will give 100 LIKES, don't generalize it...some girls in Nigeria agree with the Op.
bro see deep down in their hearts they know they only go for d goodies inside.

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
dancok:
bro see deep down in their hearts they know they only go for d goodies inside.

I know na... I know how to sieve away those ones o...They'll say " I just want to have fun"...With who? grin
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by adedayourt(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
2SWT:
Lol

l haven't asked any

Wen are u planning to ask
cool
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:
We all know that after a break up, because of the emotional attachment, the girl (especially because her nature) doesn't really find it easy to let go. She is still very used to him: the tone of his voice, fragrance, walking style, way he knocks on your door, his best food, likes and dislikes etc. As such, when she hears a voice like his, she impulsively rushes to take a quick glance with a heart full of mixed feelings.

After you "dumped" her, her emotions produced some of these questions and she wishes to ask you...

1. Was What You Had For Me "Love"?

She needs to ask because you bought her jewelries while you had a "Jewel" by one corner. She can't tell because you said You Loved Her so often that she stopped using her initiative only for you to... Break her heart. Now, she can't trust no one because of you!

2. Did You Show Care Just To Get Me Laid?

This is when she feels she's just been used. Though she's nice- she's given a lot into the relationship. She feels cheated. Probably, you're her First Love. Just any average lady will open up when you show her Care and Attention.
She will go celibate for weeks...

3. Where Do I Start From?

A feeling of helplessness and hopelessness begins to set in. She has planned settling down with you- beginning from the scratch and now you shatter her hope and broke her heart! Some can commit suicide or even go after you. It's not good! Don't start what you can't finish!

4. Am I As Beautiful As You Described?

I really don't know what she wants to do with this information o. But I guess she's trying to get the guy to the "past" which the guy is running from- Mind games! wink Ladies shaaa!

5. Don't You Miss Me?

NOT Do you miss me But Don't you miss me? It's like you have to miss her. smiley

"Yes" has serious implication. "No" sound demeaning. How to put it varies for different ladies. Some stalkers need a Big NO! In fact, you need to report them to the Police! Lol! Even in your dreams, they're still on your matter! 55 missed calls in one day! Na wa oo! He doesn't miss you! Move on!

6. Is She Prettier/Hotter Than Me?

Question 5 often lead to this.

I smell jealousy and confusion already. She doesn't even want to know if you have got a successor yet oo. The tone of her voice is usually high at this point. She wants to know. Saying this isn't helpful as it will help her hate you the more. Just change the subject or be silent.

7. How Did I Ever Fall In Love With You?

After years of dating, it's now you deem it fit to ask...OK... We all know that's out of anger and disappointment. That's still because you broke her trust.She is mad at you!

All these are from my perspective. I may be wrong even as all LADIES ARE NOT THE SAME.

So ladies: When jilted or dumped and you still feeling a thing or two for him, What are those questions you really want to ask him?

Guys: What are your experiences?

Good morning smiley

What about guys that get dumped
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by UGLYS: 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Pretence is the hallmark of Deceit.

Most ladies here keep saying the "the questions are childish", but I say to you, if you ever conceived them in your thoughts, you have said it.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by dBard: 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Stop breaking hearts.
Hearts are Not playthings to be toyed with.

Real men value hearts entrusted to them.

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
neoapocalypse:

What about guys that get dumped

Counter Thread? You mean?
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by justscorch: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:

grin...Lies ooo Lol!

Oh challey why will u say that where u dia,if ur girl is wearing panties then she has probably bought new ones
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
UGLYS:
Pretence is the hallmark of Deceit.

Most ladies here keep saying the "the questions are childish", but I say to you, if you ever conceived them in your thoughts, you have said it.

300 Likes! grin
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
justscorch:

Oh challey why will u say that where u dia,if ur girl is wearing panties then she has probably bought new ones

No vex o grin...I never experience that one oo... You na Ghanaian?
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by chigoizie7(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:
We all know that after a break up, because of the emotional attachment, the girl (especially because her nature) doesn't really find it easy to let go. She is still very used to him: the tone of his voice, fragrance, walking style, way he knocks on your door, his best food, likes and dislikes etc. As such, when she hears a voice like his, she impulsively rushes to take a quick glance with a heart full of mixed feelings.

After you "dumped" her, her emotions produced some of these questions and she wishes to ask you...

She needs to ask because you bought her jewelries while you had a "Jewel" by one corner. She can't tell because you said You Loved Her so often that she stopped using her initiative only for you to... Break her heart. Now, she can't trust no one because of you!

This is when she feels she's just been used. Though she's nice- she's given a lot into the relationship. She feels cheated. Probably, you're her First Love. Just any average lady will open up when you show her Care and Attention.

A feeling of helplessness and hopelessness begins to set in. She has planned settling down with you- beginning from the scratch and now you shatter her hope and broke her heart! Some can commit suicide or even go after you. It's not good! Don't start what you can't finish!

I really don't know what she wants to do with this information o. But I guess she's trying to get the guy to the "past" which the guy is running from- Mind games! wink Ladies shaaa!

5. Don't You Miss Me?

NOT Do you miss me But Don't you miss me? It's like you have to miss her. smiley

"Yes" has serious implication. "No" sound demeaning. How to put it varies for different ladies. Some stalkers need a Big NO! In fact, you need to report them to the Police! Lol! Even in your dreams, they're still on your matter! 55 missed calls in one day! Na wa oo! He doesn't miss you! Move on!

I smell jealousy and confusion already. She doesn't even want to know if you have got a successor yet oo. The tone of her voice is usually high at this point. She wants to know. Saying this isn't helpful as it will help her hate you the more. Just change the subject or be silent.

After years of dating, it's now you deem it fit to ask...OK... We all know that's out of anger and disappointment. That's still because you broke her trust.She is mad at you!

All these are from my perspective. I may be wrong even as all LADIES ARE NOT THE SAME.

So ladies: When jilted or dumped and you still feeling a thing or two for him, What are those questions you really want to ask him?

Good morning smiley

@ #1, what if I ddnt break her heart? What if I actually did love her? What if she was the one being hrt breaker?
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by humilitypays(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
I love the responses from females on this thread (even though some are lies and formings to feel super, lol), it shows that ladies of 21st century can now move on happily with their life after a guy decides to quit a relationship with them, which makes it easier for guysgrin

Its a good sign...pls ladies always move on and stop disturbing him with calls, sms, etc...just move on like nothing happened and pls don't go cursing him secretly in your heart o...always have it in mind that relationship is only but a GAME- so play it with the mindset that u can loose or win anytime!!
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by humilitypays(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
dBard:
Stop breaking hearts.
Hearts are Not playthings to be toyed with.

Real men value hearts entrusted to them.
STORY STORY sir! So long as love exist, heartbreak and hate must exist! As far as there is life, there must be death! And with the way nature designed women; their heart must be broken, let's be honestcheesycheesy
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by NiceMan4(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
missdebs:
lies...only ladies of low self esteem wuld do this, *shrugs*
You are really of high esteem, I surmise.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:

Agreement is a statement not an action, anyone can make a statement but few can take an action. Although, if i will be honest,some dont do it for gaining anything, they do it to reserve high esteem. however, it is always good for them.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by chigoizie7(m): 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20:
is it really over between us? embarassed

Who is she? undecided

what have i done wrong to deserve this?

when did you meet her?

can i have a last hug?( optional : this is asked by very emotional ladies)

By "last hug" u mean the "last phuck"?
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by onstelly(f): 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
dancok:
let try one,I swear it won't be over.
hehehehe
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by humilitypays(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
...And to the one saying: sisters don't care abt men cos their life doesn't depend on men; that sisters care more about their career, bla, bla, bla...I am sure u are probably a teen, lol.

Beyonce's major career is Jay Z; reason she's always mad when Jay cheat or tries to play her, and if Jay dumps her today, Beyonce may commit suicide, same with Kim K.

A popular Indian actress (Indian no 1 actress) committed suicide just because her boyfriend broke up with her!

Janet Jackson (Michael Jackson's sister) resigned and quit her music career, renounced her religious faith simply because she found love in Arab landgrin

The most important career a woman has is to find love, take it or leave it; its only when a woman tries repeatedly to find love and fail repeatedly or gets dumped repeatedly that she starts forming- TO HELL WITH MEN, I LOVE MY CAREERcheesy
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by maysimsimple(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
I dont remember meeting or seeing any of my exes, since i got married. I wished them well, and hope they've moved on with their lifes....

emusmith:

5. Don't You Miss Me?

Good morning smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says / Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.