Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends (45286 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
chigoizie7:

By "last hug" u mean the "last phuck"?
last hug
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by adeyemi91(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
2SWT:
Prophecy or wat?
Getting old leading 2 getting more emotional
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by boardmem(m): 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:

She has asked you?

YES, just last wk
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Biitch he dated you to get u laid n nt to marry u. He had his fill and went his way.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by adedayourt(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
2SWT:
when you finally ask me out:winkwinkwinktonguetongue

shey my boyfriend nor dey here oo

I already asked u out but u busy forming Miss Amatink Boutit cool
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
onstelly:

hehehehe
ehn na,let try one,give me the pin or number let start from there.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by kingpheenix(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
missdebs:
lies...only ladies of low self esteem wuld do this, *shrugs*
lwkmd!! smiley only ladies of low self esteem?? Ok oh if you say so
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by dundayo: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
Prophet Timothy Ojotisa of IGEM worldwide

apostle Joshua shelman from zaria

and several many silent labourers...

we human can rate them tho., only God knws that are His
as His word said...many will say in your name we cast out demons.... and He will still not recognise them....even tho men will praise them after casting out demons
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by AriDsexy(f): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:

Nice truth... That's how it's supposed to be but unfortunately... It's the other way round... It's pathetic.wink

The other way round huh?Care to explain that?

She's right u know....No need questioning someone who feels he's find someone better than me...he's d one missing out.

I'm always a late comer on ur thread.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by 2SWT(f): 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
adeyemi91:
Getting old leading 2 getting more emotional
Lol

u're kidding

but who's getting old??
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
AriDsexy:

The other way round huh?Care to explain that?

She's right u know....No need questioning someone who feels he's find someone better than me...he's d one missing out.

I'm always a late comer on ur thread.

lol
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by frijos(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
They ask questions like:

1. Can i see her pic

Omo so many questions just pops up in my head like what the hell do u need her pics for? U want assasinate her ni?

My answer is dont worry ur prettier than her.

Funny enough this happened few minutes before i discovered this thread.

Then she goes "i still like u sha" "we are still friends or arent we?" "I will be coming to see u frm school" "i'm goin to take a shower care 2 join me?

Na wa!
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by 2SWT(f): 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
adedayourt:

I already asked u out but u busy forming Miss Amatink Boutit cool
lol,, l thought refusing to lie was part of your new year resolution
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by AriDsexy(f): 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:

lol

And he laughs

Without answering my question.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
AriDsexy:

And he laughs

Without answering my question.

yea, she's right...smiley
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 13, 2015
emusmith:
We all know that after a break up, because of the emotional attachment, the girl (especially because her nature) doesn't really find it easy to let go. She is still very used to him: the tone of his voice, fragrance, walking style, way he knocks on your door, his best food, likes and dislikes etc. As such, when she hears a voice like his, she impulsively rushes to take a quick glance with a heart full of mixed feelings.

After you "dumped" her, her emotions produced some of these questions and she wishes to ask you...

1. Was What You Had For Me "Love"?

She needs to ask because you bought her jewelries while you had a "Jewel" by one corner. She can't tell because you said You Loved Her so often that she stopped using her initiative only for you to... Break her heart. Now, she can't trust no one because of you!

2. Did You Show Care Just To Get Me Laid?

This is when she feels she's just been used. Though she's nice- she's given a lot into the relationship. She feels cheated. Probably, you're her First Love. Just any average lady will open up when you show her Care and Attention.
She will go celibate for weeks...

3. Where Do I Start From?

A feeling of helplessness and hopelessness begins to set in. She has planned settling down with you- beginning from the scratch and now you shatter her hope and broke her heart! Some can commit suicide or even go after you. It's not good! Don't start what you can't finish!

4. Am I As Beautiful As You Described?

I really don't know what she wants to do with this information o. But I guess she's trying to get the guy to the "past" which the guy is running from- Mind games! wink Ladies shaaa!

5. Don't You Miss Me?

NOT Do you miss me But Don't you miss me? It's like you have to miss her. smiley

"Yes" has serious implication. "No" sound demeaning. How to put it varies for different ladies. Some stalkers need a Big NO! In fact, you need to report them to the Police! Lol! Even in your dreams, they're still on your matter! 55 missed calls in one day! Na wa oo! He doesn't miss you! Move on!

6. Is She Prettier/Hotter Than Me?

Question 5 often lead to this.

I smell jealousy and confusion already. She doesn't even want to know if you have got a successor yet oo. The tone of her voice is usually high at this point. She wants to know. Saying this isn't helpful as it will help her hate you the more. Just change the subject or be silent.

7. How Did I Ever Fall In Love With You?

After years of dating, it's now you deem it fit to ask...OK... We all know that's out of anger and disappointment. That's still because you broke her trust.She is mad at you!

All these are from my perspective. I may be wrong even as all LADIES ARE NOT THE SAME.

So ladies: When jilted or dumped and you still feeling a thing or two for him, What are those questions you really want to ask him?

Guys: What are your experiences?

Good morning smiley
joblessness is a disease, go get a job
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by adedayourt(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2015
2SWT:
lol,, l thought refusing to lie was part of your new year resolution

Lies nd I are 2 parallel lines, we canneva meet, the only tin is I can cal a spade a shovel atimes grin
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by AriDsexy(f): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2015
emusmith:

yea, she's right...smiley

Alright then.....good.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Elinob(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2015
What is the meaning of this question?
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2015
AriDsexy:

Alright then.....good.

wink...How are you?
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2015
Elinob:
What is the meaning of this question?

Which question?
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by AriDsexy(f): 10:22am On Jan 13, 2015
emusmith:

wink...How are you?

I'm good....at work now though.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by onstelly(f): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2015
dancok:
ehn na,let try one,give me the pin or number let start from there.
Hahaha just like that
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
AriDsexy:

I'm good....at work now though.

Good to hear! wink
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
onstelly:

Hahaha just like that
the journey of a thousand mile started by carrying a step,so babe for two people to come together they must first met somewhere, let say this is where we meet each other.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by onstelly(f): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
dancok:
the journey of a thousand mile started by carrying a step,so babe for two people to come together they must first met somewhere, let say this is where we meet each other.
Lol ok
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by ABEngine(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
onstelly:
I never asked any of these, flip my weaves and walk away

Mtchww u neva jam... Till u see wetin fowl see piss by force, until then keep breaking up.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by ABEngine(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Monicasque:
Hell to the no. When he gone, he gone. Dnt need to b asking funny questions as if he is my God. Sugar there are plenty of fish in the sea. Sister girl, if dat man dumps u, dust yourself and move on. Men are like taxis, u miss dis one, u catch the next one. If he dnt want u, dnt b all sad and blue, say thank u for the good times dat we had, den close the damn door. He aint the only guy on earth, is he?

They were once like flights, you missed them and went on to miss the executive coaches now you settle for taxis. Don't you think you would hike all by yourself soon enough?

#JustSaying
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by ABEngine(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
You no ask any of these question abi? Be forming bouncer here on NL o! I dey wait your story for season 38.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
onstelly:

Lol ok
wow! am so happy my number is 08064357013.my pin is on my signature.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by yinkus1115(m): 12:05am On Jan 14, 2015
tongue

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by sportin(m): 12:29am On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=Monicasque post=29698541]

lol, yols just looove thinking dat u r the best things dat have ever happened to woman hah? Yol r just big headed dats all. A ladies life is abt her n nt abt u. Life does nt revolve around men bro.sisters r living for themselves n nt for u oooo. U wud like to think dat wen u dump her she wil b wrecked, nt knowing dat she is just happy for the opportunity to get a better replacement [/quote
Is ur just me or does she seem pissed? grin grin grin....Ah hail guys!!!..We too brutal

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.