Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends (45284 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
emusmith:

You bet? I wouldn't know? Kikiki? Meaning/
meaning....ini mini mani mo....i don use Chinese take break ur head this evening...lols
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
patrickdarlins:
meaning....ini mini mani mo....i don use Chinese take break ur head this evening...lols

cheesygrin...Funny scarra!

Well....gtartzvjkbnndssfghbmkk cheesytongue
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
kristina1:

Oh please!! Am not formin "rambo" for anybody..do u grab??
You talkin also like you av been in series of relationship..smh

Now,if a guy dumped my azz,you know he gave reasons why it cant work out,you expect me to be askin him,"dont u miss me","is she more beautiful dan me","do u ever loved me" etc.
what the hell happened to moving on??
Trust me,the answer the guy wl give me wl add more to the pain am goin through(if hez being honest),so why wl i hurt myself ?i
I presume you haven't been in a serious relationship yet. grin

so I'll let you swim in your little ramblings smiley

2 Likes

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
emusmith:

cheesygrin...Funny scarra!

Well....gtartzvjkbnndssfghbmkk cheesytongue
class closed!!!!...cant understand a thing..so...lols...nice chats tho.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Monicasque:

lol, yols just looove thinking dat u r the best things dat have ever happened to woman hah? Yol r just big headed dats all. A ladies life is abt her n nt abt u. Life does nt revolve around men bro.sisters r living for themselves n nt for u oooo. U wud like to think dat wen u dump her she wil b wrecked, nt knowing dat she is just happy for the opportunity to get a better replacement. If a person walks away frm u, let dem walk. Your destiny is never tied to anyone dat left. There is always a reason y ppl come in and out of our lives.
your point is totally out of place undecided

please read the OP and assess again smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Prexxy1:
@naijaboiy,ur assumptions is are very wrong,most girl dnt ask their ex these questions,me included.
OK smiley
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
patrickdarlins:
class closed!!!!...cant understand a thing..so...lols...nice chats tho.

lol...thanks bro. wink
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by prettyjo(f): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
no time to ask questions.once its over then its over.
bro emusmith,I sight you.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
prettyjo:
no time to ask questions.once its over then its over.
bro emusmith,I sight you.

I sight you dearie, it's over shey! Even after 4 years of real relationship heading towards marriage? smiley
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by prettyjo(f): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
emusmith:

I sight you dearie, it's over shey! Even after 4 years of real relationship heading towards marriage? smiley
hehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
prettyjo:
hehehehehehehehehehehe

Your reply ooo! grin
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Babtossdan(m): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
If you still talk to your ex- you aint ready for the next. Whatever made you guys break up,theres still certainty you will revisit the conditions.
Get a life,be strong and move on. But seriously life, love, emotions e.t.c are the main components of what makes life so complicated and difficult to understand.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Purplehisbiscus(f): 2:59am On Jan 12, 2015
Lol @some the comments i ve read so far...
Op said 'some girls' ,most gals forming JACKIE CHAN calls thier EX with UNKNOWN Number just to hear his voice again smiley

Even if u dont call to ask about the Aforementioned,but some of these Qs still cross ur mind when u're alone...Most gals that form 'i don't care about him any longer' wet thier pillows every night...

Breakup hurts lets not deceive ourselves and most times we always wanna know what went wrong....
Op to a very large extent u 're right..
**walks away while humming 'Paula deanda walkaway' wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 12, 2015
Purplehisbiscus:
Lol @some the comments i ve read so far...
Op said 'some girls' ,most gals forming JACKIE CHAN calls thier EX with UNKNOWN Number just to hear his voice again smiley

Even if u dont call to ask all the aforementioned above,but some of these Qs still cross ur mind when u're alone...Most gals that form 'i don't care about him any longer' wet thier pillows every night...

Breakup hurts lets not deceive ourselves and most times we always wanna know what went wrong....
Op to a very large extent u 're right..
**walks away while humming 'Paula deanda walkaway' wink tongue

Thanks purple..wink... it's for sincere people like you that made me open this thread... those forming have never really been in any relationship...it's funny grin
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by kakakoshina(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
onstelly:
I never asked any of these, flip my weaves and walk away

Ur reply shows u've been in and out of more dan 10 serious relationship U are now a regular customer!!!

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by onstelly(f): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
kakakoshina:

Ur reply shows u've been in and out of more dan 10 serious relationship U are now a regular customer!!!

Do you know what ten is?
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by shadowwalker101: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by freecocoa(f): 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Chai! NL is gone kpatakpata.

Seun you better do something before it becomes too late.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Vivalavida99(f): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
alberto2k:
One of my ex popped up late last year, she asked questions like

8 - Did you loved me?

9 - Do u still love me?

10- What are we now?

11- Do u miss anything about me?

I simple answered her with "3 Nos and 1 I don't know"
grin

That was very cold of you. You have no heart, don't forget that what goes around comes around.
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by AKMoney1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
I miss ur d*ck grin grin
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Francon(f): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
alberto2k:
One of my ex popped up late last year, she asked questions like

8 - Did you loved me?

9 - Do u still love me?

10- What are we now?

11- Do u miss anything about me?

I simple answered her with "3 Nos and 1 I don't know"
grin

a royal priest and a chosen generation made to show forth his light grin cheesy
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by CACACTION: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:
We all know that after a break up, because of the emotional attachment, the girl (especially because her nature) doesn't really find it easy to let go. She is still very used to him: the tone of his voice, fragrance, walking style, way he knocks on your door, his best food, likes and dislikes etc. As such, when she hears a voice like his, she impulsively rushes to take a quick glance with a heart full of mixed feelings.

After you "dumped" her, her emotions produced some of these questions and she wishes to ask you...

1. Was What You Had For Me "Love"?

She needs to ask because you bought her jewelries while you had a "Jewel" by one corner. She can't tell because you said You Loved Her so often that she stopped using her initiative only for you to... Break her heart. Now, she can't trust no one because of you!

2. Did You Show Care Just To Get Me Laid?

This is when she feels she's just been used. Though she's nice- she's given a lot into the relationship. She feels cheated. Probably, you're her First Love. Just any average lady will open up when you show her Care and Attention.
She will go celibate for weeks...

3. Where Do I Start From?

A feeling of helplessness and hopelessness begins to set in. She has planned settling down with you- beginning from the scratch and now you shatter her hope and broke her heart! Some can commit suicide or even go after you. It's not good! Don't start what you can't finish!

4. Am I As Beautiful As You Described?

I really don't know what she wants to do with this information o. But I guess she's trying to get the guy to the "past" which the guy is running from- Mind games! wink Ladies shaaa!

5. Don't You Miss Me?

NOT Do you miss me But Don't you miss me? It's like you have to miss her. smiley

"Yes" has serious implication. "No" sound demeaning. How to put it varies for different ladies. Some stalkers need a Big NO! In fact, you need to report them to the Police! Lol! Even in your dreams, they're still on your matter! 55 missed calls in one day! Na wa oo! He doesn't miss you! Move on!

6. Is She Prettier/Hotter Than Me?

Question 5 often lead to this.

I smell jealousy and confusion already. She doesn't even want to know if you have got a successor yet oo. The tone of her voice is usually high at this point. She wants to know. Saying this isn't helpful as it will help her hate you the more. Just change the subject or be silent.

7. How Did I Ever Fall In Love With You?

After years of dating, it's now you deem it fit to ask...OK... We all know that's out of anger and disappointment. That's still because you broke her trust.She is mad at you!

All these are from my perspective. I may be wrong even as all LADIES ARE NOT THE SAME.

So ladies: When jilted or dumped and you still feeling a thing or two for him, What are those questions you really want to ask him?

Guys: What are your experiences?

Good morning smiley

Question 3 and 6 are often subject to the key
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by ifoundmyperfect: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
why would any lady wanna ask her Ex all these lame questions
and why would any sane guy wanna provide answers to them... undecided undecided undecided
pointless revisiting old wounds. except you delight in perpetual anguish/agony... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

#MyTake
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by AshantiDimaria(f): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Real point u made my dear
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Eljay24(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
After sex she asks her bf this Question"

Gf: Honnie, So what are we now?

Bf: Baby we are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator. .. cool

1 Like

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by maryhaam(f): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
It's over its over,no questions
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by Abee79(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
undecided

Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by farino: 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
patrickdarlins:
all these comes from premature relationships...

childish question...move ahead jor
relationship is give n take
Re: Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends by justscorch: 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
My ex called me once to ask for her pants that I seized

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.