Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football (15560 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Nickymezor(f): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nt @ all dear. I equally love football...its cool.. Chelsea rocks!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Nickymezor(f): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tashaamania:
If your gf loves football, marry her please cheesy
Yesooo. Do tell dem jaresmiley
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Lois20(f): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
@ronald4lif
Thanks, but no thanks!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Owliver(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
My lil sister is the only girl I know that supports Liverpool with me just so I'll feel good sad though she doesn't watch match at all.... I like when girls watch football or play PES but when they become lousy its a turn-off. Op your good to go.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by MrCork: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
chenor:
Okay, to be frank, I love watching football. I am a gunner for life. Anytime a female friend says "hey, let us go and have fun and there is a match coming up and I tell her no. I want to watch the match. She then thinks I am insane. She says football is a thing for the guys and not for us. I really love the game especially when watching it with a friend in support of the rivals and you guys get to mock each other team. So fellow n'landers. is there anything wrong with a female watching football?. help out cuz some of my friends think I am not okay

....every man belif and agree all women shud be light skin and stick to cookin.....pirrrrriod! angry
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Paitty(f): 11:50am On Jan 22, 2015
Paitty:
There is absolutely nothing wrong wt it,..am a football fan,.a Liverpool fan precisely,.. I v been a Liverpool fan since the year 2007

I prefer watching football to hanging out wt friends,.cus dats wat makes me happy,..Ynwa
I luv LFC
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by ogaprime(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
I dnt like football abit.

When you are nobody, how you go like football...igwe must hear this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). / Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. / Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.