Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football (15556 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by chenor(f): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Okay, to be frank, I love watching football. I am a gunner for life. Anytime a female friend says "hey, let us go and have fun and there is a match coming up and I tell her no. I want to watch the match. She then thinks I am insane. She says football is a thing for the guys and not for us. I really love the game especially when watching it with a friend in support of the rivals and you guys get to mock each other team. So fellow n'landers. is there anything wrong with a female watching football?. help out cuz some of my friends think I am not okay

22 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by sammer4life(m): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
chenor:
Okay, to be frank, I love watching football. I am a gunner for life. Anytime a female friend says "hey, let us go and have fun and there is a match coming up and I tell her no. I want to watch the match. She then thinks I am insane. She says football is a thing for the guys and not for us. I really love the game especially when watching it with a friend in support of the rivals and you guys get to mock each other team. So fellow n'landers. is there anything wrong with a female watching football?. help out cuz some of my friends think I am not okay
Finally, it made FP..... Patience is a virtue

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by InZA: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
I'm a guy and I hate watching football, Infact I'd rather be seated on a needle for 2hours than watch football for a minute, but the flip side is... I'm highly attracted to girls that love watching football... I just feel it's kinda cute.

So chenor.... I'm attracted to yougrin

Are you single undecided

26 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by lirusehn(m): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2015

if I as a Guy cud hate it why in my room shud a bae like it?undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by chenor(f): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
InZA:
I'm a guy and I hate watching football, Infact I'd rather be seated on a needle for 2hours than watch football for a minute, but the flip side is... I'm highly attracted to girls that love watching football... I just feel it's kinda cute.

So chenor.... I'm attracted to yougrin

Are you single undecided
. Great undecided.. Now what is your point. so are you trying to say that you don't love football. . Guy you are so weird

7 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by TrishaP(f): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nahh there's nothing wrong... Infact football is one of my best sports. I started having love for football because of my brothers, whenever there's a match I sit and watch with them and flow with them. It's fun trust me.

**zooms off to watch ManU Match**

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
Young lady, there is nothing wrong in watching football....but there is everything wrong in being an Arsenal fan..

Why Arsenal? Why??

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by InZA: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
chenor:
. Great undecided.. Now what is your point. so are you trying to say that you don't love football. . Guy you are so weird

So you see... That answers your question.
grin

If I'm weird for not watching/loving football as a guy.

Then as a girl watching football also makes
you.... ........ ......

But why Arsenal though

I hear that club has not won any trophy in 50years?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
TrishaP:
Nahh there's nothing wrong... Infact football is one of my best sports. I started having love for football because of my brothers, whenever there's a match I sit and watch with them and flow with them. It's fun trust me.

**zooms off to watch ManU Match**

ManU...I like you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by dejii01(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
No, nothing wrong at all. You'll find out that guys find girls like this attractive due to similar interests.

Again, all the girls I've come across that love football are usually fiiiiinnneee.

8 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by InZA: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
lirusehn:

if I as a Guy cud hate it why in my room shud a bae like it?undecided

Gbamest!!!

Your head is dia grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by chenor(f): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
DDeliverer:
Young lady, there is nothing wrong in watching football....but there is everything wrong in being an Arsenal fan..

Why Arsenal? Why??
. Lol. I just love the club and their attitude, the way they play and handle things.. smiley smiley smiley.. just love my gunners

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by chenor(f): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
[qu undecidedote author=DDeliverer post=29700351]

ManU...I like you![/quote].. Phewwww undecided undecided. Man U.. archive. Anyway u guys are better than the so called Chelsea wink

4 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by chenor(f): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
InZA:

So you see... That answers your question.
grin

If I'm weird for not watching/loving football as a guy.

Then as a girl watching football also makes
you.... ........ ......

But why Arsenal though. we won one last year tongue

I hear that club has not won any trophy in 50years?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by neily(f): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nothing wrong dear. I Love football too. I eat football. I drink football. But I can't play sorry about that. undecided undecided Reds for life.

8 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
I dnt like football abit.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by ronald4lif(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
[i]
TrishaP:

**[i]zooms off to watch ManU Match

Don't tell me you are a united fan. Who sold you our form and what year did you register

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
DDeliverer:

ManU...I like you!

babes dey like Arsenal
...bc fine boys dey there.

15 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by TrishaP(f): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
[i][i]

Don't tell me you are a united fan. Who sold you our form and what year did you register
I got registered since 2006
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
there is nothing wrong in watching ball.

Am a die hard real madrid fan no matter the situation it's my club

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by jmoore(m): 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
It is cool to have a female friend who loves football.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by juianne95(f): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
DDeliverer:

Why Arsenal? Why??
yeah...y not chelsea cry cry grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by ronald4lif(m): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
TrishaP:

I got registered since 2006

Okay. You are welcome provided you are not a fan of noisy Chelsea undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by cutieberie1(f): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
i love football
arsenal fan
there z ntn rong wit dat

6 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by juianne95(f): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay. You are welcome provided you are not a fan of noisy Chelsea undecided
undecided undecidedwe r noisy n proud of it

6 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by ronald4lif(m): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
juianne95:
undecided undecidedwe r noisy n proud of it

See them, them don dey show them colour. grin Better come join the best club in Europe, no be that yeye wink
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by juianne95(f): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

See them, them don dey show them colour. grin Better come join the best club in Europe, no be that yeye wink
tah!!...blue is d colour...dats d winning team

7 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by starlingbawa(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Absolutely nothing wrong with a female loving football, just ask The British! smiley
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by chenor(f): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Where are those red Devils undecided undecided tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
chenor:
. so are you trying to say that you don't love football. . Guy you are so weird
Exactly how your friends see you , I don't watch football myself , if I had the choice to either watch football or see my babe off to the salon I'd rather go to the salon

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by kelechiMarie(f): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
dorlapoh20:
there is nothing wrong in watching ball.

Am a die hard real madrid fan no matter the situation it's my club
Yippee i'm also a madrid fan ooo
high five o jare
#HALAMADRID!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by ronald4lif(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
juianne95:
tah!!...blue is d colour...dats d winning team

Na who dey fool you this kind thing, what is the colour of your blood? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). / Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.