Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football (15554 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by lilmax(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Yes something is wrong
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by juianne95(f): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Na who dey fool you this kind thing, what is the colour of your blood? cheesy
blue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
There was a day I entered into football Center to watch football,I saw one girl dere..O.M.G I was so embarrassed and feeling awkward..my future wife must hate football..it makes girls so not sexy..

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by michphenomena(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
DDeliverer:
Young lady, there is nothing wrong in watching football....but there is everything wrong in being an Arsenal fan..

Why Arsenal? Why??
#correct!!! There is everything wrong as Arsenal fan and a nigeria fan..
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by ronald4lif(m): 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
juianne95:
blue tongue tongue

Lol! You no serious
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by michphenomena(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
I love 3 things..sex,food and football.....Manchester united 4 life.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by chenor(f): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
lilmax:
Yes something is wrong
. What please is wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by juianne95(f): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! You no serious
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
kelechiMarie:
Yippee i'm also a madrid fan ooo
high five o jare
#HALAMADRID!!!!!!!
waooooooww nice one jare
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by passionate88: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
TrishaP:
Nahh there's nothing wrong... Infact football is one of my best sports. I started having love for football because of my brothers, whenever there's a match I sit and watch with them and flow with them. It's fun trust me.

**zooms off to watch ManU Match**
Sorry o... Manure lost... I was so excited that I shouted for the first time in 2015
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by passionate88: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
dejii01:
No, nothing wrong at all. You'll find out that guys find girls like this attractive due to similar interests.

Again, all the girls I've come across that love football are usually fiiiiinnneee.
Not all o... Some are ugly as phock
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by luigiajah(m): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
InZA:
I'm a guy and I hate watching football, Infact I'd rather be seated on a needle for 2hours than watch football for a minute, but the flip side is... I'm highly attracted to girls that love watching football... I just feel it's kinda cute.

So chenor.... I'm attracted to yougrin

Are you single undecided
Another WW On the loose
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by milanseedorf(m): 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
you are so ok my dear. i luv females that watch football. my sister plays too
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by InZA: 12:22am On Jan 12, 2015
luigiajah:
Another WW On the loose

What's WW undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by TrishaP(f): 5:30am On Jan 12, 2015
passionate88:
Sorry o... Manure lost... I was so excited that I shouted for the first time in 2015
I'm suspecting you to be a Chelsea(wild and noisy) fan tongue
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by teewai3(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2015
you ar so on point dear!.....there is nothing wrong with a babe loving football, its fun!!!....
btw, its good to b a madrid fan, we dont make noise, our gallery speaks for us cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by teewai3(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2015
hala madrid!!!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by maaft(m): 8:54am On Jan 12, 2015
chenor:
. Lol. I just love the club and their attitude, the way they play and handle things.. smiley smiley smiley.. just love my gunners
up gunners cheesy
chenor:
. Lol. I just love the club and their attitude, the way they play and handle things.. smiley smiley smiley.. just love my gunners
up gunners
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by maaft(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

babes dey like Arsenal
...bc fine boys dey there.
true that. cheesy
Kachisbarbie:

babes dey like Arsenal
...bc fine boys dey there.
true that.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by maaft(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2015
passionate88:
no single shot on target grin
passionate88:
no single shot on target .. synonym for useless. Manchester united
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by passionate88: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2015
TrishaP:

I'm suspecting you to be a Chelsea(wild and noisy) fan tongue
Arsenal... We aint wild
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Kolade354(m): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2015
@chenor you should have join chelseafc, Chelsea till i Die. If them dey show ball for heaven na chelsea i go still support.............Pride of London.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by TrishaP(f): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2015
passionate88:
Arsenal... We aint wild
It's better to be a QPR fan than Ar.Se.AN.AL tongue. Don't quote me again jor

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Kolade354(m): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2015
TrishaP:

these gurlz are up to date about EPl oooo.........but you no try ooo QPR to arsenal that absurd.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by TrishaP(f): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2015
Kolade354:
these gurlz are up to date about EPl oooo.........but you no try ooo QPR to arsenal that absurd.
grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2015
I dunno why Nigeria doesn't appreciate ladies that sre into sports. any how sha ManU for life!!

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Tashaamania(f): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2015
If your gf loves football, marry her please cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by passionate88: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2015
TrishaP:

So you say...
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by LewisO: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2015
chenor:
Babe a gat a picture/message for u as an Arsenal fan!
So if u love yourself think about it for your health purpose!

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by ayusco85(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
chenor:
Okay, to be frank, I love watching football. I am a gunner for life. Anytime a female friend says "hey, let us go and have fun and there is a match coming up and I tell her no. I want to watch the match. She then thinks I am insane. She says football is a thing for the guys and not for us. I really love the game especially when watching it with a friend in support of the rivals and you guys get to mock each other team. So fellow n'landers. is there anything wrong with a female watching football?. help out cuz some of my friends think I am not okay

Nothing is wrong with u. Infact ur more attractive wen u love football because u can relate to guys easier, cos guys love sports (football)

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by helphelp: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
U
chenor:
Okay, to be frank, I love watching football. I am a gunner for life. Anytime a female friend says "hey, let us go and have fun and there is a match coming up and I tell her no. I want to watch the match. She then thinks I am insane. She says football is a thing for the guys and not for us. I really love the game especially when watching it with a friend in support of the rivals and you guys get to mock each other team. So fellow n'landers. is there anything wrong with a female watching football?. help out cuz some of my friends think I am not okay

You think say na we men dem do female football for

If there's nothing wrong with women playing..

Then, watching na beans na
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by adedayourt(m): 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
chenor:

You very much ok dear kiss
Over Ok dey worry u sef.

But dis one wey u com dey support Arsenal na him no good oo undecided wen Chelea dey der wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? / Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.