Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home (15421 Views)

US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times / It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / ISIS: US Forces Kill Senior IS Leader Abu Sayyaf, Capture His Wife Umm Sayyaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by RibaduFan(m): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2008
havent heard from Funmi in like 2 days, am really worried.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2008
Sweet T:

Huh Huh, friends only. Omo kekere onisekuse.
tani omokekere. se otun ro pke gbogbo eniyan lo nse isekuse bi ti e?
My mind is very pure, darl wink

[s]I just love/appreciate sensible ekiti men/women. recognize!! grin[/s]

Sweet T:

And they also know when to smack you upside the head or argue to eternity. Awon Alagidi.
are you jealous? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by RibaduFan(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2008
Sweet T

U re obviously a divorcee
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2008
yemmyse:

havent heard from Funmi in like 2 days, am really worried.
she's with Oyb on their honeymoon

yemmyse:

Sweet T

No, he's just jealousssssssss grin grin

Let me not derail the thread jare. Aku odun o kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by dreeldee: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2008
hedges007:

@dreeldee

I don't even know what to call you
Dundee or Dude?

can't u get it, i'm not against anybody who travels out of Naija may be for Business purpose or any other reasons. I'm not even against anyone who desire to nationalize in other countries. I'm only against people like you, suffering from  "idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura"[/b] who believes out of Niaja is a visa to paradise. I only tackle [b]glorified Dumbass like you, who at out of personally frustration due to spiritual or family problems, will begin to throw dust at the little gradual progress Nigeria is currently gaining. Mind you, not every one in diaspora is a slave or into slavery, like a knucklehead like you believes ok? If you know or were being told the condition in Malaysia, what single idea does a scumbag juvenile gangster like you have to say about any Asian even European country.For all i care, We should be positive about naija at least for once. I have been to 2 European countries and 6 Asian countries, i do realize that every country has it own flaws and glory.  Inspite of so many  boisterous episodes stirring her face, Nigeria is only gradually preparing for the glory to come. I believe there should be a limit to how we explain the hyperbole of happenings  in Naija. Its quite good to express our grievances, not in place of constantly rubbishing the Image with tongue. I pray we all live to see and enjoy the soonest rising glory.

What's with this grammar? to show you're a Harvard graduate? very typical of your kind. You're not making a bit of sense fu cking idiot, if you've traveled that much and you still have such resentments against your brothers abroad, then you need to have your brain checked. It's not anybody's fault that you've been denied visas to these countries that are better than Nigeria several times, face the vagabonds in power who can turn the tide around for the country not hardworking Nigerian making decent living where they are.  I don't care what you say about me cos your ass don't know shit about me. Next time in a conversation, get yourself organized and sensible by not using grammars you can't explain cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by RibaduFan(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2008
who is oyb?

OMG to think have been saving for our traditional wedding in Osun Osogbo (Funmi and I). Yepa, abeg help me beg Funmi now.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by SweetT1: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2008
yemmyse:

Sweet T

Nope, never married. But if i marry an Ekiti woman i know how to handle them. It's not gonna be easy but i'll be the man of the house.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2008
dreeldee:

What's with this grammar? to show you're a Harvard graduate? very typical of your kind. You're not making a bit of sense fu cking idiot, if you've traveled that much and you still have such resentments against your brothers abroad, then you need to have your brain checked. It's not anybody's fault that you've been denied visas to these countries that are better than Nigeria several times, face the vagabonds in power who can turn the tide around for the country not hardworking Nigerian making decent living where they are. I don't care what you say about me because your ass don't know shit about me. Next time in a conversation, get yourself organized and sensible by not using grammars you can't explain cheesy cheesy cheesy
rotflmao cheesy grin cheesy

yemmyse:

who is oyb?

OMG to think have been saving for our traditional wedding in Osun Osogbo (Funmi and I). Yepa, abeg help me beg Funmi now.
angry angry angry angry and here I was saving our traditional wedding angry angry angry

Sweet T:

Nope, never married. But if i marry an Ekiti woman i know how to handle them. It's not going to be easy but i'll be the man of the house.
oma se. oti n fo enu ju. You can't even handle me and KarmaMod online, talkless of real life. undecided
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by dreeldee: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2008
I'm looking for an Ekiti girl to marry now cry cry Morenike and karma are you still available lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by RibaduFan(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2008
eBONY

Can u handle 15 hausas guys like McUsman, MUZA and still come out victorious? can u deal mercileslly with a bigot like Quotasystm with sustaining injuries? If u can, then am urs anyday.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2008
yemmyse:

eBONY

Can u handle 15 hausas guys like McUsman, MUZA and still come out victorious? can u deal mercileslly with a bigot like Quotasystm with sustaining injuries? If u can, then am urs anyday.
1. Muza is my chaffer
2. wetin I wan do with hausa men. I know my limits wink
3. You're already mines if I wish grin grin grin

dreeldee:

I'm looking for an Ekiti girl to marry now cry cry Morenike and karma are you still available lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
angry angry angry angry For you. . . . .no tongue
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by RibaduFan(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2008
By the way, what does IDC mean, pardon my ignorance. Hope no be International Dumping Country
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2008
I Don't Care Island wink
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by dreeldee: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

1. Muza is my chaffer
2. wetin I wan do with hausa men. I know my limits wink
3. You're already mines if I wish grin grin grin
angry angry angry angry For you. . . . .no tongue
i ain't kidding angry IDC cheesy
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2008
dreeldee:

i ain't kidding angry IDC cheesy
ori e gba'gi tongue cheesy You ain't kidding yet you DC cry cry
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by SweetT1: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2008
dreeldee:

Morenike, you better say yes to this man. He looks like he uses YAHOO. grin grin
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2008
Sweet T:

Morenike, you better say yes to this man. He looks like he uses YAHOO. grin grin
lol, shut up. Plz, yahoo is the best place to get information.
Atleast he no be yahoo yahoo like you tongue grin
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by dreeldee: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by RibaduFan(m): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony

Are u Egun/Tapa? And re u Morenike?

By the way, dont u think we shd create anoda thread for our toasting, the owners of this particular one wont be too please with us
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by SweetT1: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Yahoo yahoo like me is legit, he works 7-8 hours a day 5 days a week. He travels on company time to take care of business and not sit in a cafe fishing for a mumu.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2008
yemmyse:

Ebony

Are u Egun/Tapa? And re u Morenike?

By the way, don't u think we should create another thread for our toasting, the owners of this particular one wont be too please with us
Morenike was once my NL ID grin grin grin

"Our" toast? I thought you were after DZ angry angry Dny play with my heart, my friend angry angry

Sweet T:

Yahoo yahoo like me is legit, he works 7-8 hours a day 5 days a week. He travels on company time to take care of business and not sit in a cafe fishing for a mumu.
7-8 hrs yahoo yahooing. for 5 days a week? shocked shocked shocked

He travels to collect his yahoo yahoo money from London. . . .u sure u no be that man wey them catch for www.Scambaiter.com? No be you dey lie say you be Ghanaian? I believe you sha, the way your skin dey dudu like burnt amala grin grin grin
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by RibaduFan(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2008
OMG

the infamous Mornike of the sexuality/romance forum.

Heard u eat men for breakfast. And my mama warned me not to hook up with ladies online, now am stuck with the notorious Morenike (I need seven days fasting and prayers now).

Anyway do u yahoo?
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2008
Excuse me? Who be notorious? angry angry tongue
Na DZ dey shake things up. . . .and I don't do sexuality sec lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sorry, I don't do yahoo smiley
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by RibaduFan(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2008
Sorry

Mixing up with some naughty girl like that. Was so scared.

Pele my dear.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2008
Lol, tis okay wink
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Jakumo(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2008
In comparison to a medical doctor living in Nigeria, an African immigrant who works in the UK or Holland as a traffic warden or cab driver would enjoy a far better standard of life, in terms of the availability of affordable medical care and education, constant electricicy, clean water, well-maintained roads, freedom of movement, safe mass transit systems, effective law enforcement and state unemployment benefits, to name but a few key indices of civilized life.

Notwithstanding the wild theories of the beer-hall statisticians who have clearly mistaken the annual VISITS by Nigerian citizens to their homeland as being indicative of a mass, permanent relocation back to Nigeria by former emigrants, the only Nigerians who would seriously consider residing permanently in today's nihilistic Nigeria, after having tasted life in The West, would be those who are lured to Nigeria with promises of making Big Money from inflated government contracts, or those who are on the run from the law in a land where the police don't take bribes.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2008
Jakumo:

In comparison to a medical doctor living in Nigeria, an African immigrant who works in the UK or Holland as a traffic warden or cab driver would enjoy a far better standard of life, in terms of the availability of affordable medical care and education, constant electricicy, clean water, well-maintained roads, freedom of movement, safe mass transit systems, effective law enforcement and state unemployment benefits, to name but a few key indices of civilized life.

Notwithstanding the wild theories of the beer-hall statisticians who have clearly mistaken the annual VISITS by Nigerian citizens to their homeland as being indicative of a mass, permanent relocation back to Nigeria by former emigrants, the only Nigerians who would seriously consider residing permanently in today's nihilistic Nigeria, after having tasted life in The West, would be those who are lured to Nigeria with promises of making Big Money from inflated government contracts, or those who are on the run from the law in a land where the police don't take bribes.

Exactly!!!

I know of some illegal immigrants here from Nigeria who are not planning to go back to visit until they secure papers here. And note, they intend to only visit, recession or no recession. lol
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by SweetT1: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Sorry, I don't do yahoo smiley

No She don't do yahoo, she does do yahoo yahoo boyz.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by earTHMama: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2008
In comparison to a medical doctor living in Nigeria, an African immigrant who works in the UK or Holland as a traffic warden or cab driver would enjoy a far better standard of life, in terms of the availability of affordable medical care and education, constant electricicy, clean water, well-maintained roads, freedom of movement, safe mass transit systems, effective law enforcement and state unemployment benefits, to name but a few key indices of civilized life.

grin grin
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by earTHMama: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2008
He got bad belle because they refused him a visa when he applied. between, Who would move to Naija now?? Things are falling apart in Nigeria more than anywhere else. I love Nigeria with all my but the contents in Agbada inside Nigeria is what i can't stand. They are so selfish and highly unreformed. Like i said before, this 2009 will be hard on Nigeria. The main source of income (Crude oil) is in steady decline.
Yep
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by earTHMama: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2008
@Kobo

These people who live below $1 a day, may end up eating and living a more happy life than people in the west who live on $100 a day.

that people live on $1 a day in Nigeria - say 120 Naira - does not necessarily interprete to "abuject poverty" which you are dwelling upon here - don't you get it?

In the so called rural places, 120Naira is a lot of money, beleive it or not, they can sustain their lifes happily without needing to resort to empty and bufonery life styles like in the west - which obviously you look upon and use as a yardstick to measure the poverty indices or index in Nigeria.
Sound logic.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by redsun(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2008
While jobs are running out in the west,jobs are waiting to be created in africa,basic necessities that are not there and they need to be provided,while the west needs are luxuries,wasting natural resources for what they already have and in the process destroying the planet with pollutions,greedy exploitations and mysterious dept,i wonder who is owing who?

What the world need now are basic necessities to maintain stability,let the hungry be fed.

What stops an african in america with a green card from having base in africa?shuttling both continents when needed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose / Sagay Rejects Calls For Adeosun’s Sack Over NYSC Certificate / Reno Omokri Blasts Chris Ngige Over 'Clap For Buhari' Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.