Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home (15444 Views)

US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times / It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / ISIS: US Forces Kill Senior IS Leader Abu Sayyaf, Capture His Wife Umm Sayyaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by SeanT21(f): 7:06am On Dec 19, 2008
Nigerians in America going back to Nigeria because The USA is in recession~~~LMAO!!!

I hope They enjoy their time there!!
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by blackspade(m): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2008
I have no plans of leaving. . . . .at least not yet.

I am not even half way done with schooling, why would I leave the good life just now? undecided
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by gamerod: 7:49am On Dec 19, 2008
good life can only be found in America? No good life in Nigeria? I wonder what these people were when they were in Nigeria, paupers, poor souls, nobody, etc? I think I am begining to feel for them actually, I now understand what they mean by leaving a good life in America and coming to Nigeria where they will live in abject poverty - as if everyone in Nigeria lives in abject poverty. Probably, before they travelled, they lived in bushes, tatched hut houses, etc, but now, they travel out and they have the priviledge of leaving in a wooden block of flats and they hail that as the end of the world - the pretty good life.

Go back to Nigeria, check those mates of yours whom you left behind, you will be amazed what they have acheiveed when you were gone, and then, you will open your eyes and say, Nigeria aint that bad, boo.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by gamerod: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2008
Jakumo:

While some of the Nigerians resident in the United States do visit Nigeria now and then to touch base with their ancestral homes, any romantic notions of  remaining in Nigeria are promptly quelled by any of the following occurrences.

1.  Attack by armed robbers on the way from Lagos airport and before the travellers reach their destination.

2.  Three hour delay by policemen on the way from Lagos airport, during which all baggage is taken apart and searched for cash and valuables, which are likely to be confiscated by the long arm of the law in exchange for free passage into the hands of the next gang of policemen.

3.  Arriving into a dwelling that has not been supplied with grid electricity for several years, and where the newly refurbished Aba-made Indian generator breaks down in perfect timing with the arrival of the homecoming guest.

4.  Attack by armed robbers at the residence of the new arrival, followed by a leisurely rape and robbery of all victims found therein, even as the escapees try to summon the police by phone, only to find that the phone is dead, or that even when it works, to be informed by the police that there is either no fuel for the only working patrol vehicle, or that the officer holding the armory keys has returned to his hometown for the New Yam Festival.

5. Surviving or evading the police and armed robber welcoming committee, only to be confronted daily by scores of people sitting patiently outside the new arrival's house, and all claiming to be relatives of the newly arrived "Dollar Man", and all with well rehearsed sob stories of woes that can only be cured with a wad of hard currency.

6. Getting stopped for three hours on what should be a fifteen-minute car ride, because the road is filled with craters big enough to conceal a battle tank, and during that gridlock, to be robbed at knife or gunpoint by roving robbery gangs who specialize in fleecing the occupants of trapped cars.

What a way to describe a falacy - which roads have you described? the same airport we all pass thru every month on arrival from overseas?

If all those things you have listed happened to you, then you need deliverance - it is not a state of the nation, it is a spiritual attack, dont you think? You need serious prayers.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by mishooo(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2008
game_rod:

good life can only be found in America? No good life in Nigeria? I wonder what these people were when they were in Nigeria, paupers, poor souls, nobody, etc? I think I am begining to feel for them actually, I now understand what they mean by leaving a good life in America and coming to Nigeria where they will live in abject poverty - as if everyone in Nigeria lives in abject poverty. Probably, before they travelled, they lived in bushes, tatched hut houses, etc, but now, they travel out and they have the priviledge of leaving in a wooden block of flats and they hail that as the end of the world - the pretty good life.

Go back to Nigeria, check those mates of yours whom you left behind, you will be amazed what they have acheiveed when you were gone, and then, you will open your eyes and say, Nigeria aint that bad, boo.

Hear! Hear !!

True talk man. You couldnt have put it better. I feel you!
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Charlesmud(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2008
I don't know why people just try to make themselves feel better.

Its very obvious that Nigeria is bulshit, Couple of you people that give examples are just lucky to have a better job or rich or connected parents so somehow you were able to make it through. How many people have this opportunity ? How many people have the people to help them have a better life ? You people just talk as if you dont understand the main thing.

more than 60% of Nigerians live below 1dollar a day and you said Nigeria is better cus one or 2 among you guys were opportuned to cross the line to a pre-better life ?, If anyone that has this opportunity in Nigeria is either from rich parents or have a degree combine with luck. So how many people have this ?

Where a cleaner's salary will be compared with a bank official in Nigeria and you said Nigeria is doing fine ? what about those who are not professionals in Nigeria ? they live in a very low life and you guys said Nigeria is ok ?
I don't have much to say, cus its a blind argument cus I see people are not admitting the truth cus they have the chance to have a job where-as it should be something for everybody instead of 10% rich and 30% living good and 60% in poverty. ,

professional in Nigeria are compared to cleaners abroad and you guys said Nigeria is fine, can you compare someone who is not a professional with a professional abroad ?, Na wa oo for Nigerians thinking they are doing fine (just 15%) cus of the little luck they have where its free and everybody have abroad.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by KnowAll(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2008
@Charlesmud

"more than 60% of Nigerians live below 1dollar a day and you "

You are been generous to Nigeria the % is more like 85%
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Charlesmud(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2008
KnowAll:

@Charlesmud

"more than 60% of Nigerians live below 1dollar a day and you "

You are been generous to Nigeria the % is more like 85%

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, person no dey talk like that ooo, you won give them heart-attack or cardiac-arrest ?.

See, just mention the number wey no go affect them and try to give them hope after all we be all Nigerians, pls understand what am saying abeg, 85% go worry them oo, lets assume 60% for poverty
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2008
roflmao!!! Well, If you tell them it is about 60%, you will be told that there are also poor people in the United states and so no need to stone the ones in Nigeria when even the west have them. Nevermind that many of the poor in the west actually get access to free food from churches and the state and some even have apartments with electricity and water. grin
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by sleekp1: 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2008
Am happy to see the Nigerian economy doing so well, however the issue of bribery and corruption still needs to be resolved. After donkey years leaving abroad I've only just started appreciating Nigeria. Home is home.

PS
Why do Nigerians sell western countries as some sort of utopia? About time people back home are told of the hardships many Nigerians face abroad (especially those without necessary visa permits).
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by chidichris(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2008
What do mean? Even Mexicans were reported on MSNBC last night to be fleeing back home? many Nigerian families here have gone home. Ok, you dey Ohio which is like zamfara state in America.

earthmama, where are u? if u are in the us, why are u not coming back?
someone said their hairs shld be painted red for recognition and i add that their passport be taken from them so that they will not travel again.

it is all games and lies. no one in his right senses will come back for hardship to stay here in nigeria.
the following are some of the reasons that can make people living in abroad to come back to nigeria;
1. they have gotten enough money to establish here in nigeria.
2. their friends or family member have won an election and asked them to come back.
3. they have no knowledge of what nigeria is all about so they must go back sooner than we think.
4. they were asked to leave the country by the law enforcement agents or they are wanted in the country.

if i have my way, those who claim to coming back settle here shld be asked to fill some forms at the airport.
i hope they know that many are paying from their asses here just to get visa.
let them know that the only moving business here is politics.
on the other hand, i hope they come back with generators?
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by zheroes(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2008
are we happy they are returning? we probably felt bad they travelled in the first place then? oppotunity is right underneath your foot if only you pray for wisdom to discover it. every land is blessed, it depends on YOU.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by gamerod: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2008
Bull shit. It amazes me the way these people reason, they reason as if all the population of Nigeria is down trodden and as if only those that has travelled out of Nigeria has or will make it good in Nigeria, what a downsided way and manner of reasoning? Gone are the days when you sell all your property just to travel abroad, just like it was b4, when we were growing up, it was only people who couldnt make their school certificate papers to go into the university, it is only these people who travel outside the country out of shame of seing their mates in university while they are not, these order is coming back, and has indeed come back- an average Nigerian these days does not give a hoot if you have travelled abroad or not, because, they know, you might have gone to pack shit, roam the streets or at worse, be in jail, while they are making it right in the same Naija which you left behind.

Their argument is understandable - they will never agree that you can make anything in Nigeria - if they agree with that statement, then you are making them regret their staying abroad to live - so, lets pardon their lopsided way of reasoning and thinking there is nothing good out of Nigeria.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2008
zheroes:

are we happy they are returning? we probably felt bad they travelled in the first place then? oppotunity is right underneath your foot if only you pray for wisdom to discover it. every land is blessed, it depends on YOU.

Availability of opportunities for growth has NEVER been the question, again, NEVER been the question. You do not even need to pray to discover it in Nigeria as it stares you in the face every where your eyes turn. There are vast opportunities for advancement in that country. You step into a public primary school alone and you see that there are 1000's of ways you can help and build a life for yourself at the same time. Problem is the system continues to seem stacked up against advancement, against change and growth in the right direction.

Can we please quit with this hypocritical show of love what all things insane? This happens to be one of the main reasons why we have such a system as we do today. The "I LOVE MY COUNTRY, I NO GO LIE. NA INSIDE AM, I GO LIVE TILL I DIE" gang who mostly sit outside of the country pontificating about how they love all things Nigeria better than everyone else, but in the same breath call for breaking up the country, and the annihilation of people of a different tribe. If these continue to exist in the majority, how can we see the problems as they are and actually plot a reasonable path to change? As long as a drug addict does not understand the level of decay his drug habits have wrought on his life and health, he will never see need for complete change. In fact, he will offer nothing but praises to the drug and the highs. But the day he realizes that he is truly miserable and his life is at stake, only then and then alone is he able to find a lasting solution to his addiction issues.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by dreeldee: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2008
@game_rod
what do you call good life
Is it maneuvering your Rolls-Royce among 100's of 1969 Datsun Sunny cars through uncountable potholes with only 2 working traffic signal to get to your multi-million naira company?

Or is it the inability to wind your window down just for the fear of being robbed, or the risk you're exposed to with your money while driving through 100's of impoverished under aged street hawkers?

Is it the noise from your non-stop power generator which disturbs others who can't afford to use theirs 24/7? even if you use the silent engines, is living a good life turning ones home to a power generating company?  

Is it the fear you encounter everywhere just because people envy you since they cannot afford to live the life that you live? That you have created a rule for yourself restricting your own movement and people living with you all for the fear of being robbed?

Or is it the risk you're exposed to in the hands of the police, robbers or hoodlums?

Or is it the fact that you live the "good life" that majority of Nigerians cannot live?

Millions of Nigerians are living in abject poverty, these are the ones who make up the population and here you're claiming it's not as bad as some people said. A rich man living among 1000 poor people to me is richly poor. We have poor people here in the states, but most have access to the basic amenities that the real rich man here has.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by earTHMama: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2008

If all those things you have listed happened to you, then you need deliverance - it is not a state of the nation, it is a spiritual attack, don't you think? You need serious prayers.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by earTHMama: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2008
earthmama, where are u? if u are in the us, why are u not coming back?
someone said their hairs shld be painted red for recognition and i add that their passport be taken from them so that they will not travel again.
kiss kiss kiss

I have a plan. Life is not only about bread and butter but have you asked yourself how many Nigerians living in America are actually happy?. The happiness that comes within, the happiness you see in the face of that common Nigerian living in ajegunle. Why do we have more depressed people in the west than in Africa amidst their good life and enviable status?
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by tharma(f): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2008
Well, as for me, I know who my friends and I know what level of life they are in Nigeria. I wont allow the few privillage ones to lure me back. Im very sure Nigeria is also not immune from the Economic recession. The US is the main trading partner of Nigeria, if UK is in trouble of course Nigeria will also be in trouble.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by earTHMama: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2008

many but not all. In the same vein, some of your mates abroad have achieved what you cannot even fathom in your lifetime. It's life.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by dean2725: 7:30am On Dec 20, 2008
zheroes:

zheroes:

oppotunity is right underneath your foot if only you pray for wisdom to discover it.

I can't understand the reason why some Nigerians prefer to be fooling themselves rather than facing the truth

Which opportunity are you talking about ?

Is it the job you secure after a long search despite your overwhelming results you call an opportuinity?

or opportunity after a lot of irregularities ranging from bribery  to forgery you call an opportunity?

or is it the contract, you fraudulently secure where all the money meant for the contract is share between the awardee and contractor living the contract undone you call an opportunity and at the end they call it National cake?

or opportunity that you have in the night and before you wake up in the money disappear.

or opportunity you have crusing your Bentley (secured after all the arrangee) through 100potholes/kil road, even though 100 of people who have not open their eyes as you said go to their different work places with chartered okada.

opportunity because you have 100 of cars and some little cash in the Bank but still you are being deny access to good health care or where  security of life, properties and even the opportuinty  you think you have is not guaranty.

of course those who still from Government will claim it to be an opportunity!!

Sure no place is perfect. . . . .but i think i can't get it when you guyz are telling us different story about Nigeria

We are also nigerian remember . . . .we ain't stranger
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by dean2725: 7:33am On Dec 20, 2008
game_rod:

Bull shit. It amazes me the way these people reason, they reason as if all the population of Nigeria is down trodden and as if only those that has travelled out of Nigeria has or will make it good in Nigeria, what a downsided way and manner of reasoning? Gone are the days when you sell all your property just to travel abroad, just like it was before, when we were growing up, it was only people who couldnt make their school certificate papers to go into the university, it is only these people who travel outside the country out of shame of seing their mates in university while they are not, these order is coming back, and has indeed come back- an average Nigerian these days does not give a hoot if you have travelled abroad or not, because, they know, you might have gone to pack shit, roam the streets or at worse, be in jail, while they are making it right in the same Naija which you left behind.

Their argument is understandable - they will never agree that you can make anything in Nigeria - if they agree with that statement, then you are making them regret their staying abroad to live - so, lets pardon their lopsided way of reasoning and thinking there is nothing good out of Nigeria.

of course a lot of things is good out of Nigeria. Even the fact that we have a very good health care system give answers to why all our leaders travels abroad for medical attention. grin

I don't know why some people believ they are the only Patriotic Nigerian . . . . .jeez! just because you are in Nigeria has nothing to do with being patriotic . Right back home they know how people are suffering but in contrary they come  here posting all kind of thing so as to potray themselves as a loyal Nigerian.

Even if you come here to pack shit . . . .some people can't find a shit to pack back in Nigeria. why are you hidding from the fact? cheesy

We all love our country and Nigeria belong to us all. . . . . .  ok? cool

so stop all the pretence tongue
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2008
Naa, get Kobojunkie and Nuzo to go home first. They'd rather stay here as slaves than go home.

I can see you've gone totally nuts these few days i was away to receive my honorary Chinese citizenship. tongue
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Jakumo(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2008
Ha ha Game Rod, I am delighted to hear that your secret weapon against armed attack by Nigerian robbery gangs is PRAYER.  Ha ha ha ha, Praise the Lord !   Ha ha ha  

I really should try that sometime, though I would estimate that an easy 99.99% of all crime fatalities in Nigeria answered the Call to Glory despite being  "God-fearing Prayer Masters" who regularly fell to their knees to seek divine protection until they were finally cut down with bullets delivered unto them by robbers or policemen either at home, or while out driving Nigeria's Highways To Heaven.

Maybe God is currently too busy to process Nigerian prayers until further notice, so in the meantime I shall continue to rely on my escape module's V8 horsepower and my God-Given firepower to stay alive whenever I am in Nigeria.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by redsun(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2008
junkie might just as well be a cia agent that knows nigeria well,he or she talk as if the redemption of nigeria will come from the sky and not a part of the shame.The exodus of africans in diaspora back to africa will redeem africa.

The comfort zone of toiling and paying bills in the west is just self imposed slavery,put in a bit of effort in africa,you will see changes.

This present economic crunch is a reality check,the whole concept of super nation is a facade hiding a worm filled smelling sepulchre,built on manipulation,greed and hypnotism.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Jakumo(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2008
redsun:

,the whole concept of super nation is a facade hiding a worm filled smelling sepulchre,built on manipulation,greed and hypnotism.

Redsun PLEASE don't tell us you are on the dole.   I KNOW you are not on the dole, are you ?

Anyways, tell us more about the the hypnotism, for I am spellbound in my seat already.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by gamerod: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2008
Jakumo:

Ha ha Game Rod, I am delighted to hear that your secret weapon against armed attack by Nigerian robbery gangs is PRAYER.  Ha ha ha ha, Praise the Lord !   Ha ha ha  

I really should try that sometime, though I would estimate that an easy 99.99% of all crime fatalities in Nigeria answered the Call to Glory despite being  "God-fearing Prayer Masters" who regularly fell to their knees to seek divine protection until they were finally cut down with bullets delivered unto them by robbers or policemen either at home, or while out driving Nigeria's Highways To Heaven.

Maybe God is currently too busy to process Nigerian prayers until further notice, so in the meantime I shall continue to rely on my escape module's V8 horsepower and my God-Given firepower to stay alive whenever I am in Nigeria.

what has he said?
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by redsun(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2008
Can't u see it before your eyes that it is crumbling?anyway,sometimes the eyes can't see,even when it is wide open.

People have been hypnotize to live in the vicious circle of buying the unnecessary for a very long time.,now they are coming to their senses and the so-called giants are falling.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Jakumo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2008
game_rod:

what has he said?

Not to worry Game Rod.

God will reveal all mysteries to you in the fullness of time.  Ha ha ha ha ha   Damn, my sides hurt. 

redsun:

Can't u see it before your eyes that it is crumbling?anyway,sometimes the eyes can't see,even when it is wide open.

People have been hypnotize to live in the vicious circle of buying the unnecessary for a very long time.,now they are coming to their senses and the so-called giants are falling.

I can relate, Redsun.  I can relate.   I feel myself slipping into a trance every time by girlfriend unhooks her bra, yet so far there is no respite at hand for my tortured soul.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2008
Roflmao!!!! Do people in Nigeria work and pay bills ? YES OR NO?? Do people in Nigeria work ( toil) to make money?? YES OR NO ? What is with this deluded notion that you only work and pay bills in the west? Just because you are depressed in your own life does not mean every other Nigerian is. Some of us actually have and live wonderful lives and are not consumed by thoughts that consume you, even though we are from the same Nigeria. There are depressed people living in Nigeria, YES OR NO? ( Before you lie, consider the mortality rate in the country is at 49 years or below now). lol

You know your life does not have to revolve around your bills. . . roflmao!!! You can actually live with less and spend more time enjoying your life in the west rather than focusing on bills, which you will pay no matter where on the globe you live. I don't even know the last time I saw a bill . . . rolfmao!!!

People in Nigeria pay bills too i.e Taxes, Phone bill, Electricity, and maybe water and gas ( if you live in areas or houses that you have to) . . Aren't these the same bills the average person in the west pays? What the heck is with the deluded idea that bills only exist in the west? Worse, they even pay for services they never recieve ( Taxes for good amenities, amenities many have never seen or used in their lives). Are you people sane?? roflmao!! grin grin grin

Please grow up and gain extra brain cells already !! rolfmao!! Please stop decieving yourselves. Anywho, it is the weekend before christmas, Carnival is in town! WOOHOO!!!
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by redsun(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2008
junkie,u are just one naive inferiority complex individual,lucky to have escaped your responsibilities and human dignity,you can never get how fundamentally important country building is,orofofo.

America won't be what it is today if the founding fathers have chosen to run back to europe,
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Kobojunkie: 3:41am On Dec 21, 2008
roflmao!!!

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

roflmao!!!
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Thadude(m): 5:33am On Dec 21, 2008
This is rubbish, so goin home for Xmas holiday is now a "hardship theory", the writer just wants to sell his newspaper?? Even if american economy crumbles completely, it will still be better than that of naija's economy that is still burried 6ft below. No system, no infastructure, no security, no light , no justice everything is zig zag. They take 1 step forward and 7steps backwards. It is only in Naija i see that the past is always better than the future, that is why most nigerians are affraid to confront their future. For example back in the days men got married early, today its a different story, you see a man of 40yr saying he is still planing. Those who manage to cross over from bachelorhood do so out of pressure and petting from their parents & girlfriends, is that a country?? Obasanjo made giant strives even tho he didnt do enough, atleast in the area of communication and corruption,  but while handing over he sent Nigeria back to the 1970s the years of Awolowo, openly rubbished INEC and made Nigerians who never trusted their leaders loose hope in govt completely. Yaramaga came now and brought waziri to give corruption a style. Steal and pay back 0.01% of ur loot when arrested and convicted. We saw that openly with lucky the former governor of Edo-state. Sometime i wonder what happened to our brave men in Uniform. There isnt any better time for them to topple the govt than now. Silly as it may sound these guys are wasting away lives of smart men and women in that country, look at what Yaramaga did with his recently appointed ministers he is suppose to be the first graduate president but he behaves worst than those who ruled Nigeria with out seeing the walls of a classroom. Dora was doing great where she was, why did he make her to Information Minister. Nigeria has lost precious years already, there isnt time for people who will train on the JOB before knowin wht d JOB is all about, when we have capable, young and experience hands especially in the Universities, who are professors. At worst he should have made her health minister. But i would have prefered she remained in Nafdac. She should have been rewarded financial, but made to completely finish what she started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

300 Youths Denounce Cultism In Bayelsa For Fear Of 20-Year-Jail Term (Photos) / Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra / What I Meant When I Said, “I have a Tiger, Lion In Me” - IGP Egbetokun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.