Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,971 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home (15639 Views)

US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times / It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / ISIS: US Forces Kill Senior IS Leader Abu Sayyaf, Capture His Wife Umm Sayyaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Hauwa1: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2008
karma, am serious o. even my fav Dibella's i can not afford it eh. see am desperate for oyinbo degree now am stranded. Well fargos rejected my loan application. no scholarship sef to apply for. what do i do now eh?

earthmama really?

see it is only free food they come eat at my place. true i need to rethink that resturant thing. . .seems i don't have to go home
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by hedges007(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2008
earTHMama:

grin grin grin you do well my brother. But, e be like say you dey Afghanistan dey yarn this yarn. Come home now? grin grin

I saw the picture you took in Afghanistan, you are hot tho.

@ earthMama,

YOU BLIND?
GET UR GOOGLE, MAKE YOU PUT WIPPER JOIN.
who tell sey i dey Afghanistan? abi my talk hit you? no face me abeg,
you wey u dey heaven, we don see u na, na em make u no post ur pix.
Abeg, if you want, make them start another thread for me and you.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2008
zheroes:

@ kobo junkie /dean,
you guys definitely didnt get me right.
while your chances of success stands greater in the US, doesnt mean people arent doing great in naija, was what i meant. i will be the last to die for naija at this moment because the country isnt matured yet. if you believe your success is in the US, you will be in amidst a few great opportunities and will do nothing with it.
if nigerians come back home does it increase my chance of success

Well, I think people can definitely believe their success is in the US and still make great use of any opportunity that comes their way, so I am not exactly sure what you mean there. Actually, I did not get you wrong because you are repeating yourself yet again.

Fact remains, the percentage of people who live a decent life remains lower than the percentage of those who live in abject poverty. When you have a country, any country, where the majority live in abject poverty – they live on less than $1 a day and the situation does not seem to change for a long period, you have a problem. Just because you see a few people who become successful in the same country, does not change the fact that as long as the majority remain below the poverty line, things are not right.

When Yar adua came in office, the number of people recorded to be VERY VERY POOR ( Living on less than $1 a day) in Nigeria was about 70 Million, this is not including those who are poor ( living on less than $2 a day in the same country). These same people lived through the gas hike and food scarcity issues that hit the whole world, starting late last year, with no increase in income. Unless you can prove somehow that since Yar adua came in, things have greatly improved, may I suggest that we start acceptnig the reality of the situation instead of cooking up more false truths to justify these things. Let us start telling ourselves the truth instead of comforting ourselves with delusions which are so far from reality for the whole.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by diasporian: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2008
@Kobo

These people who live below $1 a day, may end up eating and living a more happy life than people in the west who live on $100 a day.

that people live on $1 a day in Nigeria - say 120 Naira - does not necessarily interprete to "abuject poverty" which you are dwelling upon here - don't you get it?

In the so called rural places, 120Naira is a lot of money, beleive it or not, they can sustain their lifes happily without needing to resort to empty and bufonery life styles like in the west - which obviously you look upon and use as a yardstick to measure the poverty indices or index in Nigeria.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2008
diasporian:

@Kobo
These people who live below $1 a day, may end up eating and living a more happy life than people in the west who live on $100 a day.
  Aaargghh!!! We should now ASSUME that even with the high cost of living in most all places in Nigeria, these people are most likely living and able to afford a dream life? How WONDERFUL of you!! So you mean this dollar a day not only gives them access to good clean drinking water but also good schools, good roads, electricity and the likes? WOW!!

diasporian:

that people live on $1 a day in Nigeria - say 120 Naira - does not necessarily interprete to "abuject poverty" which you are dwelling upon here - don't you get it?
   So, a family of say 4(Father mother, daughter and son) living on N120 a day are well fed, have access to clean drinking water at least? Abi?? When was the last time you were at mama put? Or even at the counter in primary schools? How much do you think a plate of rice for lunch costs for just one person? (Note this is not including bus fare a day). WHen was the last time you paid bus fare in Nigeria? Are you sure you are in touch with reality with where you are going with this?

diasporian:

In the so called rural places, 120Naira is a lot of money, beleive it or not, they can sustain their lifes happily without needing to resort to empty and bufonery life styles like in the west - which obviously you look upon and use as a yardstick to measure the poverty indices or index in Nigeria.
What rural place is 120 Naira a lot of money, as in enough to feed and take care of at least a person’s needs? Please tell because I was just in my village and 120 could not even buy my family enough bread for breakfast. Even 120 Naira akara looked like . . . not to talk of 120 Naira worth of Pap or Eko. No one is asking you to resort to your idea of empty and buffoonery life styles which you assume exists in the west, but please tell me where Naira 120 is enough to take care of the daily needs of persons in Nigeria and more. DO keep in mind that this means spending Naira 3600 a month on food/bills and all, and in many of the cases measured, we are looking at a whole family having to live on that amount each month, sometimes less, sometimes a bit more.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by SweetT1: 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2008
@Topic

There is nothing funny about this, i really wish most succesful Nigerian abroad can go back home and contribute their own to develop Nigeria but i'm afraid that will never happen. An average Nigerian is very greedy and self centered. The only thing on his mind his to front and boast. If a succesful Nigerian goes home, he is seen as a threat by the elites back home and before you know it he is gunned down by hired killers. Black people amazes me with their behavior, we behave like animals that doesn't think about his actions. And i have noticed that black people all over the world behave alike.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by ogbongzky(m): 12:47am On Dec 22, 2008
AM EVEN MISSING MOST OF THEM, SINCE MOST OF THEM ARE BACK HOME NOW, AM FINDING IT HARD TO SEE THEM ON FACEBOOK EVERYDAY ,

ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT ANYWHERE IF YOU KNOW YOUR WAY, 9JA LA WA OOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by rygem: 1:35am On Dec 22, 2008
Many folks who love hero-worshiping would find it very hard to live abroad. In naija, one eyed man in the mist of many blind men, shebi? Thats why some folks who get some little stuff in naija forgets that a lot of others and bounded by the iron cotton of corruption, manipulations and godfatherism. A country where wealth and materialism is highly worshiped. There is no dignity in labour so many people want to get rich quick because of the strains in the society! Thats why people are looting public funds and still walk around as free men and people consider them a success. When the corrupt officials helps you get some stuffs and show you how to climb the ladder of manipulations, you swallow all your criticisms of the system and join the bandwagon. It is a vicious cycle that runs endless! Irrespective of all these misdemeanors, there are still many decent people in various walks of life in naija who worked had to make it. They are the real heroes. If there is no other ways many countries abroad are better than naija, it is in the question of accountability and some measure of transparency.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by sley4life(m): 3:14am On Dec 22, 2008
2 b frank, 9ja is another hell on earth, i will live & die a 9ja no matter where i go but things arent right somewhere
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by JJYOU: 4:02am On Dec 22, 2008
Sweet T:

@Topic

There is nothing funny about this, i really wish most succesful Nigerian abroad can go back home and contribute their own to develop Nigeria but i'm afraid that will never happen. An average Nigerian is very greedy and self centered. The only thing on his mind his to front and boast. If a succesful Nigerian goes home, he is seen as a threat by the elites back home and before you know it he is gunned down by hired killers. Black people amazes me with their behavior, we behave like animals that doesn't think about his actions. And i have noticed that black people all over the world behave alike.

check this out. i cant believe these idiots dont even pare women in this madness

Suspected assassins invade Alaba Lawson’s home, kill guard
By Akin Oyedele, Fidelis Soriwei, Ademola Oni, Sunday Aborisade, Olalekan Adetayo
Published: Monday, 22 Dec 2008
Gunmen suspected to be hired assassins in the early hours of Sunday stormed the Abeokuta residence of the Iyalode of Yorubaland, Chief Alaba Lawson, killing her guard in an attempt to gain access to her apartment in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Skip to next paragraph

Photo file
Chief Alaba Lawson

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Emmanuel Ayeni, described the incident as “unfortunate,” hours before our correspondents obtained a crime statistics showing that 33 people were killed by armed robbers in Lagos State between January and September 2008.

Ayeni, who arrived at Lawson’s home on Quarry Road around 12.30pm on Sunday, in company with his assistant, Mr. Yemi Omojola, promised to commence immediate investigation into the incident.

“It is unfortunate that the innocent soul was wasted, but I can assure you that we will work tirelessly to get to the roots of the matter,” he said.

He directed the police division in the area to maintain random security watch of the building and the vicinity.

Lawson, who later spoke with one of our correspondents, said the gunmen arrived at her residence around 2am and started ordering the late guard, simply identified as Alhaji Yussuf, to take them to her bedroom.

She said when the guard refused to obey their instruction, they slashed his throat.

Lawson said, “I then made calls to my children and those I could recollect while they were struggling to force their way into my apartment. At this time, they had forced their way inside and had removed the burglary proof leading to my bedroom.

“The police arrived about 40 minutes later because my children got in touch with them at the Ibara roundabout and the assassins fled.”

Before their escape, however, the gunmen dumped Yussuf’s body beside a generator house in the premises.

Lawson had written petitions to the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Mike Okiro, alleging threat to her life and plans by some people to dump a corpse around Lawson International School, Oke-Ilewo, Abeokuta.

The businesswoman cum educationist was removed as the Iyalode of Egbaland by the Alake-in-Council in controversial circumstances in May this year.

In Lagos, the Police Public Relations Officer, state command, Mr. Frank Mba, described the statistics showing that 33 people died in various robbery cases in the state as false.

Our correspondents had unofficially sourced the document from the Mechanised Statistics Department of the command.

“That statistics did not emanate from us (the police command),” Mba, a superintendent of police, said.

Although he promised to make what he called the authentic statistics available the following day, he did not do so as at 9pm on Sunday.

The 33 casualty figure contained in the crime statistics is 24 (or 73 per cent) higher than that recorded between January and December 2007.

Also, the statistics showed that 599 armed robbery cases were reported in the state during the period under review.

This is also against 76 cases reported from January to December 2007.

There has been an outcry of insecurity in the state since the beginning of the year with criminals wielding sophisticated weapons.

In its bid to equip the police, the state government initiated a security trust fund with corporate organisations donating money and equipment to the police.

A joint military/police patrol, codenamed Operation MESA, was also approved for the state to fight crime.

A cross section of Lagos residents who spoke with our correspondents said that a lot more needed to be done to ensure safety of lives and property in the state.

Meanwhile, a teacher was on Wednesday killed by an armed robbery gang which besieged a commercial bank in Oko, Surulere Local Government Area of Oyo State.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state command, Miss Olabisi Okuwobi, who confirmed the incident on Sunday, said some of the bandits were injured by policemen who engaged them in a shoot-out.

Sources said the robbers killed the teacher simply identified as Ogunwoye when they sighted him making a telephone call. He was until his death, a teacher at the Methodist Primary School, Ijado, near Oko.

In Benin, Edo State, policemen foiled what would have been a major robbery attack on a branch of First Bank Nigerian Plc on Ring Road on Saturday morning.

The Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of the Command, Mr. Hillary Opara, told journalists that his men gunned down one of the robbery suspects identified as Evans in a shoot-out.

He added that the police recovered some weapons, including dynamite and 21 bags and one of the three vehicles used by the bandits.

He also paraded nine armed robbery suspects arrested in a hideout at the Aduwawa area of Benin following a tip-off.

Opara said that the police recovered some arms and ammunition from them. The items included one pump action gun, two cut-to-size single barrel guns, one locally made pistol, 36 live cartridges, 13 GSM handsets, a Dell laptop, two dynamite timer, and one Peugeot Space Wagon marked Edo AP 409 GGE.

Meanwhile, a former Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Ralph Osanaiye, has blamed the rising armed robbery cases on the quality of information available to the bandits.

He spoke on “Re-occurring armed robbery cases in Nigeria, roles and challenges of private guard companies,” at a forum organised by the Oyo State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, in Ibadan, on Friday.

He described as unfortunate, a situation where poorly-armed policemen confront well-armed hoodlums with better information gathering technique.

According to him, the country’s security agencies lacked manpower, information, technology, money and knowledge which are the five cardinal prerequisites for combating crime.

He advised against granting approval to private security guards to carry arms in order to guard against proliferation and abuse of arms.
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200812222273235
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Kobojunkie: 4:27am On Dec 22, 2008
Questions about statements from that same article

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Emmanuel Ayeni, described the incident as “unfortunate,” hours before our correspondents obtained a crime statistics showing that 33 people were killed by armed robbers in Lagos State between January and September 2008.
Is this a typo?

Lawson said, “I then made calls to my children and those I could recollect while they were struggling to force their way into my apartment. At this time, they had forced their way inside and had removed the burglary proof leading to my bedroom.
They can remove those things now? She even had one of those installed around her bedroom?

“The police arrived about 40 minutes later because my children got in touch with them at the Ibara roundabout and the assassins fled.”
40 minutes later? shocked

The 33 casualty figure contained in the crime statistics is 24 (or 73 per cent) higher than that recorded between January and December 2007.
Only 9 people were killed by armed robbers in the state of Lagos all of 2007??

Also, the statistics showed that 599 armed robbery cases were reported in the state during the period under review. This is also against 76 cases reported from January to December 2007.

There has been an outcry of insecurity in the state since the beginning of the year with criminals wielding sophisticated weapons.

Wow, if all of the above is true, then why people dey complain about security? If, in a city of almost 20 million, only 9 people were killed by armed robbers in a whole year, I say that city na paradise on earth oo.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by hedges007(m): 4:32am On Dec 22, 2008
sley4life:

2 b frank, Nigeria is another hell on earth, i will live & die a Nigeria no matter where i go but things arent right somewhere

@sley4life
What kind of kalakuta talk is that?
May be u mean ur village is Hell  not Nigeria
I wonder when all these unholy statements will end
even countries worst than nNigeriawhere some of our people still run to, people there still cannot outrightly call their country Hell, not even in the so called war torn, poverty shrinking country like Sudan  .

I wonder if where you are now is or has become Heaven?

Bullshit
! ! ! sad sad sad
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by dreeldee: 4:42am On Dec 22, 2008
hedges007:

@dreelde

I hate it with passion when i see, read or hear some bastards sitting some where called Diaspora, only to run down the great motherland with   their rotten mouth like (7-days left over burger)  all because of the little opportunity they were given. Funny enough, these are people who are yet to make any meaningful achievement compared to other folks in Naija. They brag as if they have visited heaven and therefore, gotten the license to do and undo, as if  they have done what no man has done. The way we see naija and what we say about our motherland, same or even worse shall be viewed by outsiders. Its quite defined, that Naija might be a struggling Nation overloaded with so much negativity, But surely, i know we going to get there one day, after all Naija is only 48, compared to US or other European countries we all cherish. As for me, Motherland is not as bad as most  idiots in camera portrays it to be.

As for me, "Out of Naija, still from Naija"
Ajoo ole dabi ile (No place like home)
emi o ni fi owo osii juwe ile baba mii.

What's your ass doing in Malaysia if "emi o ni fi owo osii juwe ile baba mii." typical Nigerian, hypocrites at least i know the condition in Malaysia. If  "Ajoo ole dabi ile", why did your ass jumped at the opportunity of securing a visa to Malaysia, the country that couldn't stand Nigeria years ago? Since you're a "patriotic" Nigerian, i don't expect you to be slaving for the Asians angry while your dear country is in need of you. Let Nigerians in Nigeria do their own part and leave the ones outside to do their part. What gives you the impression that Nigerians abroad returning home will change Nigeria? Quit fooling yourself, it's not illegal to emigrate for a better life. We know the way it is, make it wherever you find yourself and do your own part as human, and stop making it look like the Nigerians who left Nigeria are the cause of the country's problem.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 22, 2008
[s]Dreeldee, I got ur txt. olodo, I was not "busy", I explained.[/s]

@post
true true, my mom has been talking abt going back home. She's waiting for her children to finish college, she says.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by dreeldee: 4:53am On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

[s]Dreeldee, I got ur txt. olodo, I was not "busy", I explained.[/s]

@post
true true, my mom has been talking about going back home. She's waiting for her children to finish college, she says.

lol i know, what happened to you?
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 22, 2008
dreeldee:

lol i know, what happened to you?

Nothing really, am fine. wink

I should be asking u na
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Thadude(m): 8:09am On Dec 22, 2008
I don't know why some people have a great admiration of the life abroad. Like my mum always says:"London is just like Lagos" You hustle your way through and work the living day out of ass even when you're a professional. I have traveled to some parts of the world particularly Europe, but not to get a job. But believe me, Nigeria is not as bad as many spoilers make it. We wont have any meaningful progress if everyone starts to talk against a system that is not believed to be moving. I can never travel to the US to make some bucks, not at the time things are really falling apart. Why must you endure this hardship when I know personally of many Americans who complain about the situation their country? I feel so sick when I heard one guy I know very well traveling to the States (3 weeks ago) to make money. He wants to marry an American for a card. Must you become a slave to a minority controlling the affairs of the States?

Am coming back to Nigeria, but believe me, when people say you come to suffer- I can't but marvel at their ignorance. We need to change the way our country is and the way people think of this country (Nigeria). I know some people suffer harshly, but how do you help the situation when your labor only goes to the selfish, inhumane, and autocratic governance of the US?

**I know many will say we are free there*** Free indeed.   
@ Frizy

You are inter-twined in a fools mentality. American is hard that what??, that people are loosing their jobs??, or what.
Mind you, when u hear people loosing their jobs they aint loosing it that they can't find jobs based on minimum wage of $7.40(N1,000) an hour. they are talking of Jobs that are worth $17 an hour and above with total package including health care. How many people in Nigeria earn $7.40cent (N1,000) a day?,  don't be fooled. Those coming home know why they are returning, who wants to get trapped in this bitter winter which is said to be the worst in 30yrs, i'm even angry for not returning home, because the winter is killing me here, tho!, mine was purely due to insecurity in naija.
Even ur so called governors, when their wives want to put to birth they are sent to America, because ur leaders are looking for good life for their kids, since they understand that their millions can't give them the good life in Nigeria, because' good life is not about one man having, its about everyone having and smiling.
Stay in Nigeria and preach oh! but don't deceive those who have their eyes set on the HILL of HOPE.
London and America arent identical, there isnt any basis for comparism. America is a country of migrants built on opportunities. Whatever opportunity u can think about, America offers it, The govt isnt affraid to invest in the future of its citizens or legal migrants. The govt provides the ladder all u need do is to climb. 85% of Nigerians in the USA are bound to be successful as long as they are honest, that is the only requirement to succeed in America, how simple can life be?,  You don't need to be a rocket scientist,  Just be good and u will be successful in whatever field you choose. So snap out, if you are ever granted a visa come and enjoy the good life, it isnt for sell, it is as free as the air u breath. How many times does Nigerian economy suffer and u see the president Jump starting the economy by paying everybody $600, so that they can go and spend it on the economy? well, George bush did it few months ago and i got my check,  Come January Obama is going to pay everyone $1000 additional for spending. Britain will never do such nor any other country in the world and even if they dare, only whites or british citizens will benefit. In America all legal migrants benefited.
These are leaders who know that the economy grows when people can spend. America prospers when everyone succeeds. While Nigeria prospers when the leaders are able to steal enough money to render its citizens hopeless to the extent that they exodus to countries worst than their land , Niger, chad, Afghanistan, Ghana, Sudan, Iraq, and u want to brag that u're proud?, wait till you are 60yrs old, your kids will ask you questions!!!
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by SweetT1: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Nothing really, am fine. wink

I should be asking u na

Oh i see, little' morenike has found a boyfriend. But it look like have seen the guy on the tv before. I think i saw him on that NBC show with chris Jenkings "How to catch a yahoo yahoo boy". Ask him for me if he's been on the tv before.  cheesy

And i see your new profile too. E be like say "agba ti nde". But take it easy sweetheart, dont be in a rush to grow. Looking all buff and bumped. Have you been eating too much cheeseburgers or drinking a lot of milk?
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by angelina08(f): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2008
Let them go back to where they are coming from, we don't want them in Nigeria, let them go to a country like chad - they will be more than welcome.

I advocate every returnee to have their heads painted with red paint, so we can recognise them from afar - they are to be dreaded.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by SweetT1: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2008
angelina08:

Let them go back to where they are coming from, we don't want them in Nigeria, let them go to a country like chad - they will be more than welcome.

I advocate every returnee to have their heads painted with red paint, so we can recognise them from afar - they are to be dreaded.

bla bla bla. Please would you get over the visa rejection already?
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by landis(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2008
angelina08:

are you alone in this thinking?

Your statement above was the fundamental problem with Liberia; slaved liberians returned from US and native liberians were not happy.

We all know how Liberia ended.

I think there is BIG resentment against Nigerians abroad who wants to come back home.

It is a dangerous path.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by earTHMama: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2008

Na waah for this kin bad belle. Wetin the pepper you about Nigerians in the diaspora?. Are they slaves returning home or what?. Instead of you to organize a 1M man match to welcome them, you are hating on them. Only God knows how you will treat some of them if they become your work colleagues. undecided
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by hedges007(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2008
I dont trade insult, i cant be bothered
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by cvibe: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2008
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home for Xmas celebrations and to replenish stock.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by bastrin(f): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2008
angry angry angry angry

All these Slaves in America u pple will not respect urselves n keep quiet so u can come home in peace if u start like dis who will u run to wen u finally make up ur mind to come back. I will not collect u o!!! so all of u just shrap dia!!!
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by matrixx(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2008
Nigeria (especially Lagos is filled to the brum, all opportunities are overflowing with qualified contenders already), wise ones shuld look b4 dey leap. 9ja is still messes up really
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2008
Sweet T:

Oh i see, little' morenike has found a boyfriend. But it look like have seen the guy on the tv before. I think i saw him on that NBC show with chris Jenkings "How to catch a yahoo yahoo boy". Ask him for me if he's been on the tv before. cheesy

And i see your new profile too. E be like say "agba ti nde". But take it easy sweetheart, don't be in a rush to grow. Looking all buff and bumped. Have you been eating too much cheeseburgers or drinking a lot of milk?
Lmao!!! That show was abt you and your gf tongue
fimisile jor angry angry angry Boyfriend ko boyfriend ni.
Males/females can't be friends anymore. . . .oga fun you Nigerian men sha undecided tongue

@post
No, I'd rather stay here. grin grin
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by RibaduFan(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony ma sweetart, long time no see.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by SweetT1: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2008
earTHMama:

Na waah for this kin bad belle. Wetin the pepper you about Nigerians in the diaspora?. Are they slaves returning home or what?. Instead of you to organize a 1M man match to welcome them, you are hating on them. Only God knows how you will treat some of them if they become your work colleagues. undecided

He got bad belle because they refused him a visa when he applied. BTW, Who would move to Naija now?? Things are falling apart in Nigeria more than anywhere else. I love Nigeria with all my but the contents in Agbada inside Nigeria is what i can't stand. They are so selfish and highly unreformed. Like i said before, this 2009 will be hard on Nigeria. The main source of income (Crude oil) is in steady decline.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2008
yemmyse:

Ebony ma sweetart, long time no see.
see why I love my ekiti men. . . .knows how to make a woman feel special grin grin

Ehrrrm, wey DZ? tongue
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by SweetT1: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Lmao!!! That show was about you and your girlfriend tongue
fimisile jor angry angry angry Boyfriend ko boyfriend ni.
Males/females can't be friends anymore. . . .oga fun you Nigerian men sha undecided tongue

@post
No, I'd rather stay here. grin grin

Huh Huh, friends only. Omo kekere onisekuse.
Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by SweetT1: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

see why I love my ekiti men. . . .knows how to make a woman feel special grin grin

Ehrrrm, wey DZ? tongue

And they also know when to smack you upside the head or argue to eternity. Awon Alagidi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... / Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) / $2.6b London-paris Club Cash: Governors Face Fresh Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.