Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? (18437 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / .... / 6 Things That Will Change After You Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Mayosky15754: 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Online dating is a NO NO for me from now henceforth after my experience few days ago, online dating is full of much pretense, hypocricy, deceit, lies and so many ugly things I won't like to explain here cus the said victim is on NL, I'm outta from it.
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by jnrbayano(m): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
The camera and the human eye are similar (they both have lens) but never the same.

Op,

That's why.
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by dazzlinglyme: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
RED ALERT: For who ever cares to know. Gej is prepering for full scale war against Nigeria state if he looses Re-election. Even if he wins, its just to buy enof time to prepare fully for war. His major plan is suceession and carve out some region from Nigeria. Now the concern is this. Unsuspecting nigerians will be caught unawere, and this may eventualy result to genocide. Don't take this for a child's play. If u need source of this info. Call 08132270185
una don start o
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
lucrownt:
Does true love really exists? The whole world is wholly encapsulated with deceit
thank you its very decietful, you try to give your all, love, attention, affection, concern, time, energy in the end you get nothing in return, you are not loved back much like unrequited love, painful though but what can we do, we just accept and move on.
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
jmoore:
To all the Online daters, I hail una.

Please, how do you people do it - dating and loving someone you've never seen/met before?
How do you agree to marry someone you've never seen before? *Una dey try o*

In as much as we know that there are genuine and real people who have good intentions, the fake pretenders are more on social media.
The tales of those who met their supposed boyfriends/fiancé this last festive period and after that, they stopped calling them and activated "not interested mode" got me thinking.... Is it that the men probably weren't impressed with what they saw (cos the girls used camera 360 to snap and probably edited the pictures which made them look like Jennifer Lopez. Lol) or what?
Sorry to the ladies tho!

Source>> from a female friend's post on facebook
...first impression last long.maybe the lady over-stressed the n.i.g.g.a.
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by ivyT(f): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
delishpot:

Butt pad things or the guys just dey prepare fling await his arrival.

*wears my buttpad aka yansh,*
I no dey look uche face wink
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by MRLINGTON(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sometimes mayb becos u're broke..or ur first impression doesn't go well..or u're ugly cheesy
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
That's because the first date does not provide enough time to get to know someone.
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
FxDuke:
thank you its very decietful, you try to give your all, love, attention, affection, concern, time, energy in the end you get nothing in return, you are not loved back much like unrequited love, painful though but what can we do, we just accept and move on.
Such is life
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by 190: 12:11am On Mar 01, 2015
dechandel:
I still hail Ogugua and Killz

ROTFL

Nooooooooooo"" grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by dechandel(f): 12:14am On Mar 01, 2015
190:

ROTFL

Nooooooooooo"" grin grin grin
Come back and tell me when you finally meet onila.. Then i can hail you too
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by 190: 12:34am On Mar 01, 2015
dechandel:
Come back and tell me when you finally meet onila.. Then i can hail you too

Ive met onlina already nau and it was a sexilicious encounter

she nearly kill me for inside room grin
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by onila(f): 12:38am On Mar 01, 2015
190:

Ive met onlina already nau and it was a sexilicious encounter

she nearly kill me for inside room grin
I screamed all night wink
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 01, 2015
justmag:
Maybe she took off the weave!! Alot happens when a woman takes off her weave! Lol! grin

Hello @ justmag
I dunno about you,
but I believe something simply amazing, beautiful and above all, real happens whenever a weave is taken off
Even if the underlying hair is thin or short, it is true, it leaves you youthful, it is really beautiful and it is who we are
True Story!

So your post, and the lol makes me go, like,
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by imakebigbucks: 12:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.buzz77.com

--------------------------------
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by tempest69: 5:07am On Mar 01, 2015
jmoore:
To all the Online daters, I hail una.

Please, how do you people do it - dating and loving someone you've never seen/met before?
How do you agree to marry someone you've never seen before? *Una dey try o*

In as much as we know that there are genuine and real people who have good intentions, the fake pretenders are more on social media.
The tales of those who met their supposed boyfriends/fiancé this last festive period and after that, they stopped calling them and activated "not interested mode" got me thinking.... Is it that the men probably weren't impressed with what they saw (cos the girls used camera 360 to snap and probably edited the pictures which made them look like Jennifer Lopez. Lol) or what?
Sorry to the ladies tho!

Source>> from a female friend's post on facebook
Ask GEJ
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Fkhalifa(m): 6:04am On Mar 01, 2015
dechandel:
I still hail Ogugua and Killz
ma'am i hope you know killz is back with another monica..
he might view the thread soon cool
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Tosbi(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2015
ldpele:
Will take myself for an example, am a very good chatter via internet, but meeting u one on one, I tend to shy up, making the xpectation of the lady low lil bit, why I get on them on that is that after first date, during our next chat, I impress them more and at that point I open up that am a lil bit of a shy person

Same with me as well
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2015
Body odour, bad breath....wrong command of words
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by justmag(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2015
milychocs:

Hello @ justmag
I dunno about you,
but I believe something simply amazing, beautiful and above all, real happens whenever a weave is taken off
Even if the underlying hair is thin or short, it is true, it leaves you youthful, it is really beautiful and it is who we are
True Story!

So your post, and the lol makes me go, like,

I agree with you. And you are right. There is something simply amazing about a woman with natural hair that has been WELL TAKEN CARE OF! however! There is a high population of women who neglect their hair and don't take proper care of it. These class of women tend to hide their hair behind the weave to trick us. The day they take that weave off is the day all hell breaks loose. I have had my experience.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by dechandel(f): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2015
Fkhalifa:
ma'am i hope you know killz is back with another monica..
he might view the thread soon cool
shocked shocked
What's the name
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Brugo(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2015
I think we guys should start demanding full pic without make up. Front and side views. In front of a car (to measure her height) grin
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Brugo(m): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2015
ivyT:

*wears my buttpad aka yansh,*
I no dey look uche face wink

Well done. I think I will start inspecting yansh now. cool Full body search sef. Cos we don't know of the boobs are padded as well.
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Revolva(m): 10:41am On Mar 01, 2015
angry angry they change as soon as one patner is broke or one no gree give a good f....
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Its nt hard to tell the difference between an ugly girl and a real cute one. Most of d girls 4rm nairaland have funny looking faces and they all hide they ugly faces under makeup. Just try ask for their pic late in the night n tell em u wana c dia cute face. 4 where, last last she no go gree.
By the way also, y will u fall for a girl whoz picture is black and white? Are we in the 80's? Its ugly girls that edit their picture. Sefini.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.