Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. (37517 Views)

"My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Mrsfaithhh: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
2SWT:

oga we are not inferior to men
we are humans just like you and we have equal rights with men.

The fact that you spend little cash on women doesn't give you the right to refer to them as inferior
My dear I was goin to reply him.. But he has a long way to go.duno where to start from.
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by lilmax(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

Does a good woman have a low self esteem or why should the fact that the man is the head cause her morale to get under? SMH...To pay fees now, you'll call him to go and be a Man...
grin
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by hensben(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mrsfaithhh:
@op u ar so interested in who's above and who's below.I don't know how that makes u feel.But has it eva ocured to u how it makes d person "below" feel wen u kip lettin dem know they ar below?
D people who won't agree do not do so out of wateva u mite call it...
U tink it is exciting hearing or knowing that "u ar above and she's below".Esp wen u just don't know wat u did wrong to b put in dat position..
I'm sure guys feel fly sayin dey ar above but hear dis from me,wen a woman keeps hearing dat it kinda has a not too good effect on her self esteem.
Women battle wit self esteem a lot.not because they were born wit but because of tins they kip hearing and reading about their gender.u don't hav to kip ringing in a womans head that u ar above her bfor she even respects U.
A good woman honors and respects people normaly.not because u ar above her or wateva.my humble advise
I am a guy but i agree with you.
Respect is earn not giving.

5 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by dubbiskelly(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
2SWT:
Take it easy na

must you expose everything
He has said it all.
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by lilmax(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
Adaeze003:
Demanding submission is just the most silly thing I've heard of... Boys don't get it, you just don't tell another human to submit to you!

If you show yourself worthy to lead your family and you're both humble, she will let you lead!

Women just can't submit to every tom ,dick or harry just coz he has a pen in between his thighs...

Submit this.... submit that... even the agbero on the street will be shouting submit.

*sighs*

i was waiting for your post, I know you must say something about submission grin
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Kai!!! 50 bottles of Eva water on top your head jare! cheesy

See classic reply cool

Ma oga...this people and their quoting enh...I'm still posting threads for THE LOVE OF NL, walahi! Thanks bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Mavor: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dexema:

Nice one don't forget
- The one who dosent ask how your day went before heaping all her troubles on your shouldErs.
-The chronic liars who feel they deserve a truthful man who trusts them 100%.
- The one who when she sees her friends get distracted and forgets you are there or even forgets to introduce you to her big boy friends or her boss @ a gathering.
-the one who believes a guy is a mugu when in love yet complains of attention
My 1cedi
Naija girls are very good at this!!!

1 Like

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Ezibless: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

I'll start with you? how's your guy? tongue

Lol,
I said ''marriage'' jo
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
mhyra:
emusmith..!.. me love ya threads cheesy tongue

Thanks dearie!
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ezibless:
Just goan be a marriage counsellor.

Gbam!

But sure, we wont need his services after all...We can pretty be mature in our deals...or don't you think so?
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
dicefrost:

Guyz, stay away from this one

As in en...Dicefrost, I enjoyed that your "Seasonal Movie" oo grin
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
skelefish:
grin bro u tire for d comment abi? Lol

That area na Close 999...wink
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Mrsfaithhh: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
tivta:
. Your husband is trying oh...
Bfor nkor
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by hensben(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
anumide:

inferior?
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
so even if a man is dumb/irresponsible, by the virtue of his gender, he is superior to smart/responsible women?
yes!

3 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
2SWT:
Why not bear with her and correct her instead of breaking up with her

Bear and Correct Her... Nice point! I'll think about it IF it's worth it...
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by hensben(m): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Adaeze003:
Demanding submission is just the most silly thing I've heard of... Boys don't get it, you just don't tell another human to submit to you!

If you show yourself worthy to lead your family and you're both humble, she will let you lead!

Women just can't submit to every tom ,dick or harry just coz he has a pen in between his thighs...

Submit this.... submit that... even the agbero on the street will be shouting submit.

*sighs*

by nature yes

1 Like

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
hensben:

I agree with both of you...It's earned!
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Mrsfaithhh: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
hensben:
Tanx dear.dats wat d op dosnt undastand.
He's d type dat will kip lettin his wife know that he is above and she is below.
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
anumide:

u better create a complementing tread shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed undecided

Wetin do your hand? grin
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by 9jatatafo(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
OP!! I hope you will render some babes husbandless ooo because I suspect some guys putting on their spike shoes and hussein bolting away right now.
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by ifoundmyperfect: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
This one na bad market...
which guy go wan love up sote carry am enter the nxt level..
I'm immune to bad market partner...
dem no dey see my back sef!
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mrsfaithhh:

Tanx dear.dats wat d op dosnt undastand.
He's d type dat will kip lettin his wife know that he is above and she is below.

Your opinion are so judgmental and critical! Even me, the Op, DID NOT say this thread concerns everybody. What do you know about me? Is it by force to swallow my idea? or it's contradicting your belief systems?
SMH
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Makamuanwuo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=2SWT post=29769679]Take it easy na

must you expose everything chia.....do u posses half of it ? or ful
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
NickiRoman:
I Totally Disagree with No. 5,6,and 7,I don't get what you mean by if her mum is fat she probably will be in the future. undecided This Your list doesn't make sense.It's obvious you have no idea what feminism is all about undecided .You sound like a very judgemental person.

Everybody wants to be like Tosyne2much. undecided
Culprit alert...

1 Like

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
9jatatafo:
OP!! I hope you will render some babes husbandless ooo because I suspect some guys putting on their spike shoes and hussein bolting away right now.

Nobody will do that...wink
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by NiceMan4(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
NickiRoman:
I Totally Disagree with No. 5,6,and 7,I don't get what you mean by if her mum is fat she probably will be in the future. undecided This Your list doesn't make sense.It's obvious you have no idea what feminism is all about undecided .You sound like a very judgemental person.

Everybody wants to be like Tosyne2much. undecided
Its either u are very fat or your mum is, which means you 'll be like her.......ok. But do not worry, your man won't know this secret.

2 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by 2SWT(f): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
irunoko:
grin grin

counter thread loading grin
waiting eagerly

1 Like

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by 2SWT(f): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mrsfaithhh:

My dear I was goin to reply him.. But he has a long way to go.duno where to start from.
Maybe NL pastors should organise a fasting & prayer program for him
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by 2SWT(f): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
dubbiskelly:

He has said it all.
Yea
He left no stone unturned
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Pranda2(f): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
God is watching u and ur mouth oo. grin
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by NiceMan4(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

Your opinion are so judgmental and critical! Even me, the Op, DID NOT say this thread concerns everybody. What do you know about me? Is it by force to swallow my idea? or it's contradicting your belief systems?
SMH
You don't just need to mind these girls, thats how they react when u expose the truth about them. Its normal.

1 Like

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Mrsfaithhh: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

SMH
Ahn ahn so u don go wear nika for me? grin
What do u know about me too? grin
So u ar tryin to pursue me commott for dis thread? So if it dosnt concern me who willit consyn grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same / In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.