Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. (37502 Views)

"My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by onegig(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

I knew...smiley

Then it negates the purpose of the thread. Signs of malaria not leading to Malaria.

2 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Tiffarah(f): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
skelefish:
I concur. U misconstrued my point, my point is every woman out there have this innate tendency to compete for headship with her man. No woman will willingly remain within her bound, if she is not compelled, remember the first woman in the garden of eden, despite God's warning. Am not saying bad in the sense of evil, but recalcitrance.
I get your point now.
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Ezibless: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
@Ezibless
The longer the journey; the merrier for us.
As for the date, pick a date for the date and I will take you on a date on that date...
Hope its all good by you

The longer the merrier huh?

Smh lol.
The date is 29th Feb.,2015
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
onegig:

Then it negates the purpose of the thread. Signs of malaria not leading to Malaria.

Whether you say it can lead or it can't, you're both right. wink
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ezibless:

Smh lol.
No make it 30 of Feb. And he should settle ur brother who will sneak u out of mummy's eyes/CCTV. Abi make i follow join body?
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nicky, I sight you...grin
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Ezibless: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
mynairatime:
No make it 30 of Feb. And he should settle ur brother who will sneak u out of mummy's eyes/CCTV. Abi make i follow join body?

nah,three's a crowd tongue
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ezibless:

nah,three's a crowd tongue
Ok! make i stay home but tell ur date he will have to settle me...50k
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by usibengate(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
OK now
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
EVERYTHING TOTALLY ON POINT. GREAT POST!!!!
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Adaeze003:
Ok... reading some posts here is just... lol

I think the superior beings are actually hermaphrodites... I mean, to make a baby all by yourself? that's dop£!

Other than that, guys can dream on... there is no superior gender as far as life is concerned. I saw somewhere that a lioness needs her lion? Well I guess the lion is gay and tearing up his fellow lion's annus will give him babies rii? grin grin

Everyone is as important as the next person... and I think it's pathetic that some ladies actually think they are inferior. smh.
King daughter, this is absolutely not true. Your comment bespeaks nothing but bleak female bigotry. I begrudge your ludicrous perception, u have said it all, women are nothing but mere procreation toys who have nothing to offer rather than their specious contribution for equality.Nothing signify a woman in heaven, we conceive God as male, jesus came as a man, angels are male, that was why they were able to transform into human form to slp with women. The only creature I conceived to be a woman back then in heaven happens to be satan. my Instinct tells me the devil is a woman, lucifer, sounds feminine & also had a nice voice, because her envy of God's position in heaven started with this same equality struggle. God- papa, Jesus- pikin, wey the mama? undecided

Adaeze u'll help me to research on this.
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nickymezor(f): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:
Nicky, I sight you...grin
Emusmith i dey hail oooo.
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by twerkjack: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:
As I type this, I dedicate it to all those who are literally "enduring" their spouse. *tears in my eyes for them*

DISCLAIMER: I do not mean that men aren't also a pain in the neck, but for now I'm specializing on this angle! Don't start to misquote me, abeg! smiley

Marriage is a forever agreement to love and enjoy one another and not to barely manage and endure one another.

It's appalling that is the case of some men. Why? They were blind to little
signs that I'll be listing now.

Some guys are in haste to get married this year, which is good, but WATCH OUT FOR THESE EARLY and TODAY SIGNS that if not heeded to may cost you your peace, joy, dream and above all, your destiny. If your destiny really matters to you at all, you need to read this...
It is the little foxes that eats up the vine....grin

What Are The Today Signs To Watch Out For To Avoid Regrets Of Tomorrow?

( Remember, some married men are wishing they're still single)

1. Her vocabulary is full of abusive statements.

Guys, don't be blindfolded by her grammar. See beyond that! A woman that will "abuse" the husband tomorrow starts today. You're with her and she "playfully" call her friends over the phone "olosho", "stewpid girl", "F- Word"- Relax, she'll use that on you one day when she's off guard. wink Unless, you're okay with that, No Problem! smiley

2. Her friends are the "bad" type and she forms the "good" girl before you.

She tells you her friends smokes, drinks and are even lezb but she isn't! Iffa hear! She is or about to be! If her friends are that, she is part of them. Marry her today, tomorrow her friends whom she listens to will set her against you- in critical decisions. Be careful! cheesy Friends MAKE or MAR you, they don't leave you the same! Your bae isn't excluded!

3. She hasn't bought you anything "sensible" since dating her.

I don't believe all ladies are stingy. Some are cheerful givers! It is in them. If you are dating a girl who hasn't given anything "sensible" to you, it's not that you want the gift! No! It's that she's not the giving type which may affect her relationship with you and your family later. It's not in the size but in the willingness to doing it.
At least, she should not be selfish- thinking about only herself.

4. She is not enthusiastic about seeing your siblings or parents.

If you have a girl who hasn't bothered to see your siblings or parents, Bro, watch out! If a girl loves you, she would want to see your siblings (experience speaking)- It will be normal!
Ask her what she thinks about in-laws living with you guys...wink- To see her reaction in her eyes...wink

5. She has to end every argument.

Ladies talk, I know. But nor be every time you go dey end argument na...I have a colleague like that who flashes green light to me but argues like anything... I don't argue with her... I watch her argue with other colleagues. How can she not know how to guard her tongue even in the presence of one she is crushing on? hmmm

6. She doesn't believe that a woman must necessarily submit to the man.

This topic, feminist don't want to hear. But, I must say it. In the pecking order of authority, the man is above her, even though they're friends. wink... He is the Man! If your girl doesn't like to hear this, but keeps saying, we are equal! Haba! Even lioness knows it needs a Lion! They walk side by side but he is on top. Even, you, lady, in your heart, wants him to be the Man o! If she believes otherwise, guy, tread softly!

7. Her mum is a pain in her dad's neck. (It varies)

It varies greatly but an Old Wise man once said, "If you live long enough, you would watch history repeat itself; girls grow up to become just like their mothers, vice versa..."

If her mum nags her dad, there is 75% chance that she will nag you when you marry her, while 85% chance she is currently nagging you right now in that relationship.
If her mum is OROBO, cheesy, and she is the first or so, the probability of her becoming like her is 90%.

I'm not a "basher" of ladies, as maligned... I speak the truth.

I stand to be corrected, mind you.

Most of my threads are coined from deep research and experiences from others, books, myself etc.

Enjoy your reading wink

Cheers.
UR NOT CORRECT. UR JUDGING BOOKS BY THIER COVERS.
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Adaeze003(f): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
skelefish:
King daughter, this is absolutely not true. Your comment bespeaks nothing but bleak female bigotry. I begrudge your ludicrous perception, u have said it all, women are nothing but mere procreation toys who have nothing to offer rather than their specious contribution for equality.Nothing signify a woman in heaven, we conceive God as male, jesus came as a man, angels are male, that was why they were able to transform into human form to slp with women. The only creature I conceived to be a woman back then in heaven happens to be satan. my Instinct tells me the devil is a woman, lucifer, sounds feminine & also had a nice voice, because her envy of God's position in heaven started with this same equality struggle. God- papa, Jesus- pikin, wey the mama? undecided

Adaeze u'll help me to research on this.

ROTFL... are you a hermaphrodite? if no, abeg swerve jor make I see road.
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

As in en...Dicefrost, I enjoyed that your "Seasonal Movie" oo grin

Thanks boss. I neva see u 4 "rugged men" o
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
twerkjack:
UR NOT CORRECT. UR JUDGING BOOKS BY THIER COVERS.

Their NOT thier ! smiley
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
dicefrost:

Thanks boss. I neva see u 4 "rugged men" o

I go breeze in...
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nickymezor:
Emusmith i dey hail oooo.
How you dey?
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ezibless:

Smh lol.

February 29th? which year plz? because I know 2015 has got no 29th. Or you wanna play me? Date & Venue?
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by starlingbawa(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
2SWT:
Not@all

but must you spoil market for other girls?

Don't u know with this list some guys will want to break up with their girlfriends??

Hmmmm, okay. Now you may have a point there! grin
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
mynairatime:
Ok! make i stay home but tell ur date he will have to settle me...50k

Your bill isn't much...just pray that Ezibless accepts that we pay you such...otherwise, OYO!!!...
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

hahaha...I laugh you to stupor!

#ignores her Low Self Esteem #
veeeerrrryyyyyy low self esteem!!!
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

OK.

Lemmie just reply you once: You think because you're married, your idea of what it is tops ours... I'm sorry! Anytime, I mention the man be the head, you keep giving sermons, is it the first time you're hearing that? They'll love each other and work together, but he's still the head- Don't teach me what it means to be a head because I'm the third in my family and paying the fees of my younger sisters in uni and secondary school... And I love doing it! My mom in overseas calls me to bless me- About conflict of Opinions: don't worry, I have read "Love Dare" and many other books, I know how to handle that...

Don't mistake me for a NL hooker because I know my stuff and to say what I think is a prerogative! Say yours!

My best friends are women who have kids and grand kids- one among many other sources of "my" wisdom.

I better stop here...smileywink

abeg.....make i help u slap her??

this mrs faith dey smart anyhow....

na ur type de give husband headache so..

abeg bone am jor....
yeye dey smell!!!
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
abeg.....make i help u slap her??

this mrs faith dey smart anyhow....

na ur type de give husband headache so..

abeg bone am jor....
yeye dey smell!!!

A beg enh... Na pesin wife o...
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
Adaeze003:
Demanding submission is just the most silly thing I've heard of... Boys don't get it, you just don't tell another human to submit to you!

If you show yourself worthy to lead your family and you're both humble, she will let you lead!

Women just can't submit to every tom ,dick or harry just coz he has a pen in between his thighs...

Submit this.... submit that... even the agbero on the street will be shouting submit.

*sighs*

try being a man....

and u will know the real deal
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

just kidding...

but she nor de try with all dos comments wey i read from her....

she too take dis thread peraonal
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

just kidding...

she too take dis thread personal
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
just kidding...

she too take dis thread personal

My broda, if I dey look people comments, I for don stop...e get name dem neva call me? But then, for the Love Of Naira land and the desire to share knowledge which are my motivators keeps us going...Thanks a lot! cheesy
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:

My broda, if I dey look people comments, I for don stop...e get name dem neva call me? But then, for the Love Of Naira land and the desire to share knowledge which are my motivators keeps us going...Thanks a lot! cheesy
you are matured and tolerant in your approach

GOD BLESS U
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
you are matured and tolerant in your approach

GOD BLESS U

You too, bro. God bless you also. wink
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Adaeze003(f): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
try being a man....

and u will know the real deal

I guess you've tried being a woman?

1 Like

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
Adaeze003:

I guess you've tried being a woman?
its ok...

please try sleep well....sweet dreams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me / How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? / I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.