Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. (37513 Views)

"My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by MzQueen(f): 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Am good
kunmis1:

how r u wink
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by unmask: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:
As I type this, I dedicate it to all those who are literally "enduring" their spouse. *tears in my eyes for them*

DISCLAIMER: I do not mean that men aren't also a pain in the neck, but for now I'm specializing on this angle! Don't start to misquote me, abeg! smiley

Marriage is a forever agreement to love and enjoy one another and not to barely manage and endure one another.

It's appalling that is the case of some men. Why? They were blind to little
signs that I'll be listing now.

Some guys are in haste to get married this year, which is good, but WATCH OUT FOR THESE EARLY and TODAY SIGNS that if not heeded to may cost you your peace, joy, dream and above all, your destiny. If your destiny really matters to you at all, you need to read this...
It is the little foxes that eats up the vine....grin

What Are The Today Signs To Watch Out For To Avoid Regrets Of Tomorrow?

( Remember, some married men are wishing they're still single)

1. Her vocabulary is full of abusive statements.

Guys, don't be blindfolded by her grammar. See beyond that! A woman that will "abuse" the husband tomorrow starts today. You're with her and she "playfully" call her friends over the phone "olosho", "stewpid girl", "F- Word"- Relax, she'll use that on you one day when she's off guard. wink Unless, you're okay with that, No Problem! smiley

2. Her friends are the "bad" type and she forms the "good" girl before you.

She tells you her friends smokes, drinks and are even lezb but she isn't! Iffa hear! She is or about to be! If her friends are that, she is part of them. Marry her today, tomorrow her friends whom she listens to will set her against you- in critical decisions. Be careful! cheesy Friends MAKE or MAR you, they don't leave you the same! Your bae isn't excluded!

3. She hasn't bought you anything "sensible" since dating her.

I don't believe all ladies are stingy. Some are cheerful givers! It is in them. If you are dating a girl who hasn't given anything "sensible" to you, it's not that you want the gift! No! It's that she's not the giving type which may affect her relationship with you and your family later. It's not in the size but in the willingness to doing it.
At least, she should not be selfish- thinking about only herself.

4. She is not enthusiastic about seeing your siblings or parents.

If you have a girl who hasn't bothered to see your siblings or parents, Bro, watch out! If a girl loves you, she would want to see your siblings (experience speaking)- It will be normal!
Ask her what she thinks about in-laws living with you guys...wink- To see her reaction in her eyes...wink

5. She has to end every argument.

Ladies talk, I know. But nor be every time you go dey end argument na...I have a colleague like that who flashes green light to me but argues like anything... I don't argue with her... I watch her argue with other colleagues. How can she not know how to guard her tongue even in the presence of one she is crushing on? hmmm

6. She doesn't believe that a woman must necessarily submit to the man.

This topic, feminist don't want to hear. But, I must say it. In the pecking order of authority, the man is above her, even though they're friends. wink... He is the Man! If your girl doesn't like to hear this, but keeps saying, we are equal! Haba! Even lioness knows it needs a Lion! They walk side by side but he is on top. Even, you, lady, in your heart, wants him to be the Man o! If she believes otherwise, guy, tread softly!

7. Her mum is a pain in her dad's neck. (It varies)

It varies greatly but an Old Wise man once said, "If you live long enough, you would watch history repeat itself; girls grow up to become just like their mothers, vice versa..."

If her mum nags her dad, there is 75% chance that she will nag you when you marry her, while 85% chance she is currently nagging you right now in that relationship.
If her mum is OROBO, cheesy, and she is the first or so, the probability of her becoming like her is 90%.

I'm not a "basher" of ladies, as maligned... I speak the truth.

I stand to be corrected, mind you.

Most of my threads are coined from deep research and experiences from others, books, myself etc.

Enjoy your reading wink

Cheers.
you guys keep making the same mistakes.... Now some evil ladies have populated their not-to-do list
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Michky: 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
emusmith:
As I type this, I dedicate it to all those who are literally "enduring" their spouse. *tears in my eyes for them*

DISCLAIMER: I do not mean that men aren't also a pain in the neck, but for now I'm specializing on this angle! Don't start to misquote me, abeg! smiley

Marriage is a forever agreement to love and enjoy one another and not to barely manage and endure one another.

It's appalling that is the case of some men. Why? They were blind to little
signs that I'll be listing now.

Some guys are in haste to get married this year, which is good, but WATCH OUT FOR THESE EARLY and TODAY SIGNS that if not heeded to may cost you your peace, joy, dream and above all, your destiny. If your destiny really matters to you at all, you need to read this...
It is the little foxes that eats up the vine....grin

What Are The Today Signs To Watch Out For To Avoid Regrets Of Tomorrow?

( Remember, some married men are wishing they're still single)

1. Her vocabulary is full of abusive statements.

Guys, don't be blindfolded by her grammar. See beyond that! A woman that will "abuse" the husband tomorrow starts today. You're with her and she "playfully" call her friends over the phone "olosho", "stewpid girl", "F- Word"- Relax, she'll use that on you one day when she's off guard. wink Unless, you're okay with that, No Problem! smiley

2. Her friends are the "bad" type and she forms the "good" girl before you.

She tells you her friends smokes, drinks and are even lezb but she isn't! Iffa hear! She is or about to be! If her friends are that, she is part of them. Marry her today, tomorrow her friends whom she listens to will set her against you- in critical decisions. Be careful! cheesy Friends MAKE or MAR you, they don't leave you the same! Your bae isn't excluded!

3. She hasn't bought you anything "sensible" since dating her.

I don't believe all ladies are stingy. Some are cheerful givers! It is in them. If you are dating a girl who hasn't given anything "sensible" to you, it's not that you want the gift! No! It's that she's not the giving type which may affect her relationship with you and your family later. It's not in the size but in the willingness to doing it.
At least, she should not be selfish- thinking about only herself.

4. She is not enthusiastic about seeing your siblings or parents.

If you have a girl who hasn't bothered to see your siblings or parents, Bro, watch out! If a girl loves you, she would want to see your siblings (experience speaking)- It will be normal!
Ask her what she thinks about in-laws living with you guys...wink- To see her reaction in her eyes...wink

5. She has to end every argument.

Ladies talk, I know. But nor be every time you go dey end argument na...I have a colleague like that who flashes green light to me but argues like anything... I don't argue with her... I watch her argue with other colleagues. How can she not know how to guard her tongue even in the presence of one she is crushing on? hmmm

6. She doesn't believe that a woman must necessarily submit to the man.

This topic, feminist don't want to hear. But, I must say it. In the pecking order of authority, the man is above her, even though they're friends. wink... He is the Man! If your girl doesn't like to hear this, but keeps saying, we are equal! Haba! Even lioness knows it needs a Lion! They walk side by side but he is on top. Even, you, lady, in your heart, wants him to be the Man o! If she believes otherwise, guy, tread softly!

7. Her mum is a pain in her dad's neck. (It varies)

It varies greatly but an Old Wise man once said, "If you live long enough, you would watch history repeat itself; girls grow up to become just like their mothers, vice versa..."

If her mum nags her dad, there is 75% chance that she will nag you when you marry her, while 85% chance she is currently nagging you right now in that relationship.
If her mum is OROBO, cheesy, and she is the first or so, the probability of her becoming like her is 90%.

I'm not a "basher" of ladies, as maligned... I speak the truth.

I stand to be corrected, mind you.

Most of my threads are coined from deep research and experiences from others, books, myself etc.

Enjoy your reading wink

Cheers.
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nickymezor(f): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2015
emusmith:
How you dey?
am super gud n u?
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by gomeek(f): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2015
With regards to sign #7,if there is a possibility that every lady ends up like her mum,then @OP u saying you guys also end up like your dads, and you could be beaters,cheaters, deceitful,greedy,spiteful,abusive. . .like some dads.

3 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by kunmis1(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2015
MzQueen:
Am good

nice pics cool
MzQueen:
Am good

nice pics
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by lovelyadeola(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
emusmith:

You have a wrong image of me which doesn't really matter... I must say what I believe... It may not suit you but at least, one person is informed and cautioned.smiley
1 person kee A lot of ppl cuz ur thread alone boost NL trafic frm mah side... Abeg no luk face Cari Go
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
lovelyadeola:

1 person kee A lot of ppl cuz ur thread alone boost NL trafic frm mah side... Abeg no luk face Cari Go

Awww! Thank You Sir! I'm grateful...wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by asodeboyede(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2015
Aitee1:
Things that happen only on nairaland...singles giving marriage advice since 1500BC...smh

Excellent! The best way to learn driving is by driving! Thumbs up!

3 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2015
Nickymezor:
am super gud n u?
Very well...wink

1 Like

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2015
asodeboyede:

Excellent! The best way to learn driving is by driving! Thumbs up!

Says who?
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by asodeboyede(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2015
Mrsfaithhh:

You tink in reality u wl b d one to pay all d fees? Wait till u get married na..U ar stil just "Single".There wl b times u won't hav enof an she pays the fees..or isn't dat d reason u guys look for workin class ladies in d first place? Mr I'm "above" her.
I really even hope u understand wat headship in a family means.
A lot of guys want a smart,inteligent and educated lady but deep down inside u, U just nid a dummy.
So because she argues wit her colleagues dats not a gud sign?
How on earth do u expect a lady wit everytin u admire (smartness,inteligence bla bla),not to hav contrary opinions atimes.Or she shud just hav but not say?
I'm sure u hav had to disagree wit som opinions and u voiced it.How com dat dosnt mean dat u wll also b a pin in d ass?
Well anytin u say sha,because it is enusmith, ur NL fans wl com and hail U.

Nice one, I wouldn't have said it better!
So disheartening and strange today to see people with theoritical points( from broke authors) championing the course of marriage, when they've gotten little or no experience!
Only he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches, not forgetting there are different sizes.... and different feet!

2 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by oakson: 10:00am On Jan 16, 2015
asodeboyede:

Nice one, I wouldn't have said it better!
So disheartening and strange today to see people with theoritical points( from broke authors) championing the course of marriage, when they've gotten little or no experience!
Only he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches, not forgetting there are different sizes.... and different feet!
Na so we see am o!
Marriage is more than arming one's self with stereotyped quotes!

2 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by asodeboyede(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2015
Mrsfaithhh:
grin
@Enusmith please read my post and make bold d part dat I said "d husband is not d head".
I choose to call u enusmith because u talk too much,way too much for a "wise man" u claim to b.
My point;
Its just like a man is broke and d wife keeps feeding him from her pocket.okay we know.but d woman won't fail to stamp It on her forehead and she keeps telling him or whoeva cares to know "u know Im am d one feeding u and u ar broke my dear grin
Wat she has said is True.It mite make her feel good.but I don't nid to tell u dat d "feeling" is not same on d oda side.
If u did Sociology in school,u shud know dat every human(both male and female)likes power.nobody wants to b d 2nd.I'm just sayin stop blabbing and telling us dat "she is below u" as if its one compliment to women.
Just b d head.
And because u are paying school fees now means dat u know wat headship in marriage means? Very funny

1 Like

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by asodeboyede(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2015
anumide:

inferior?
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
so even if a man is dumb/irresponsible, by the virtue of his gender, he is superior to smart/responsible women?

In fact, I tire....

2 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by twerkjack: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
emusmith:

Their NOT thier ! smiley
WHATEVA PLOF LOLZ
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by anumide(f): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2015
hensben:
yes!
i understand. with the dwindling economy and high unemployment rates, undecided every depressed guy need something to hold onto, even if it is just claiming superiority.
enjoy the delusion wink cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by anumide(f): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2015
skelefish:
Whether dumb/irresponsible, owning to the appellative 'man' already makes him head, which is synonymous with superior.
i understand. with the dwindling economy and high unemployment rates, undecided every depressed guy need something to hold onto, even if it is just claiming superiority.
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by anumide(f): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2015
gomeek:
With regards to sign #7,if there is a possibility that every lady ends up like her mum,then @OP u saying you guys also end up like your dads, and you could be beaters,cheaters, deceitful,greedy,spiteful,abusive. . .like some dads.
and bald and pot-bellied and very ugly........ . .like some dads grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2015
anumide:

Your macadam vituperation of my comment matter from the terminus a quo to the terminus ad quem of a feminist peregrination to a pukuapuku sphinxianconundrum.

The vacuous fugacious razzle dazzle of your mention has given me sufficiency of rationale not to accent the appellative 'man' in the superiority context.

It will be malus for me to engage u in an e-bellum, pro bono, I retire. cheesy
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Mrsfaithhh: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
skelefish:

Your macadam vituperation of my comment matter from the terminus a quo to the terminus ad quem of a feminist peregrination to a pukuapuku sphinxianconundrum.

The vacuous fugacious razzle dazzle of your mention has given me sufficiency of rationale not to accent the appellative 'man' in the superiority context.

It will be malus for me to engage u in an e-bellum, pro bono, I retire. cheesy
I'm sure u dont even understand wat u wrote.cheesy
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by hensben(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
anumide:

its not caused by unemployment or whatever you call it rather a natural phenomenon, it has been there from the beginning. Ok! right from your nursery to university level is there anytime your teacher or lecturer, be it male or female, told you that women is the head huh, though, some men abuse the superiority by been oppressive and violent to their wife but it still not change the fact.
errmm..if you want to become a feminist or single all your life, you are free. Remember, its a free world. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same / 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple / In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.