Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (57079 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
delishpot:

From a woman? Lobatan. Some Women sef nor mind their bobos doing side chicks.

Its the bitter truth someone had to say it
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by datmix(m): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
Are you now married? Don't be decieve guys / married man do cheat
Wendy80:
OP u did Good.
That's how my shoe was stolen years back, my ex brought a girl home and she stole my shoe. When I came around for the shoe couldn't find it and he was trying to say I went with d shoe(i was mad, like say I be small pikin). 2days after he came up with a story of his friend bringing a babe to his house. Me I just dumped his sorry Azz cos I knew he brought a babe home,i no want headache.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Joshkid(m): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
Damn right!

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
clevvermind:
i dnt want him to double date and cheat on his girlfriend in my house. I dnt encourage such thing. I still have a conscience.
All the other assumptions u made are rubbish.

Ar you sure

Just curious

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by unilagfreshest(m): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
If truly u ppl r frnds u f*ck up.... Jst knw dat anytime u nid his help, dnt even tink of going to him. Hw will u feel if u were d one... It's nt an every day parole jst once nd nt dat he doesn't have aose , bt it shouldn't burst...u r nt a good frnd..
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Gamesmart: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
clevvermind:
One of my friend called me yesterday that he will be taking one his new babe to my house. I asked him if it was just an ordinary visit, he said no that it was not an ordinary visit, that he intend sleeping with her. he said he needs some privacy in my house for at least 5hours, that he will come to collect my house key.

I asked him why he wants to use my house since he has a well furnished house? He told me that he doesn't want his real babe to walk into them accidentally in his house, that he needs a place like my house where his real babe don't easily visits. He said he was afraid that he may gets caught by his real babe cheating. I then told him that my house is not available that he should go and book a hotel instead, that i don't allow such thing in my house. I told him that i'm very sorry that it can't be possible. He then cut the call. I guess he was angry for my refusal to grant his request. i have been trying to reach him on phone since but to no avail. I would try to go and see him later.

Please is what i did wrong? Should i have left my house for him and his babe to do such thing?

You did not act as a good friend.

But that is not a problem, if I was the one, I would pick up you phone call. I would not say anything and I will hang out with you as usual.

But the day you need my help badly and I have nothing to gain from helping you, I would tell you 'No, I am not a charity. Go and meet Oxfam'.

Our friendship get level.

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by SAMBARRY: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
You did the right thing. If he knew what he's about doing is dignifying why didn't he use his own hoise.alakoba oshi.if the girl carry belle na your house them go come straight probably her her mother and police and na you them go arrest. They will think you are an accessory to the crime not knowing he only rented your house. Meanwhile your so called friend will have taken off while your ass will be locked up for what you don't know anything about

abeg that one no be friend.good riddance to bad rubbish. If he's angry and decides not to talk to you to hell with him after all 20 friends cannot be friends for 20years. At one point in time or the other you people will have to part.by fight or distance or fate.ishhhh.awon ore oshi undecided

don't mind those saying that you did wrong if not why is he afraid to use his own house to have sek with a fellow ambitionless youth like him undecided

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by dandadee: 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Op..good decision.
One question.. if it was his main chick, would u let him sleep with her in your house?.. just asking

3 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by johndanny(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
@ops I know a lot of people will tell u you did well, you said u don't double date then why do you date n breakup, u for just stay your own..some folks would say you're childish but I think you just made urself look like you are... If na your tite guy man, you for just free am your key n give him instructions or perhaps warn him after or give a reasonable excuse i.e my relation is coming over or my chick is around not just a big NO, believe me you may get your friendship back but dat pain still remain in his heart cause one good turn deserves anoda... Come to think of it, how are u sure dat his so called girl friend is not cheating on him... U de follow her around? U bleep up.. Not with your guy man

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by juniormusa(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Some kind things wai dey fp sef grin
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by naijaboiy: 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
blackpanther25:
Where in the guy code does it say that a guy must allow another guy to have sex in the guys house.

You did nothing wrong. I would never allow any guy to come and have sex in my house and in my bed. That is just so fkin disgusting and nasty. Messing up my bed and house with such ish. Who knows whether the lady has even std's etc.

The guy should save money and get another place where he can rent out and do his ish with all the girls he wants.

So when the said lady is upset and wants revenge. It's your house that she will come to and who knows what she is capable off.

Any guy here who will be happy a friend will have sex on your bed for the sake of Bro code are lying to yourself.

Not everyone can entertain such rubbish. I bet you if you had to ask him for same favor he would not be happy about it. Don't beg him anymore!
The "Guy Code" didn't say we should allow our friends use our rooms for sex.

It says Guys should watch each others back. And that is what the Op failed to do.

It is a different case if he had allowed him before and then he(the friend) mis-used the chance to mess up the room and maybe steal his property.

But this is the first time and his excuse is that he "cannot let the guy cheat with his girlfriend in his own room".

How is that one his business?

Nawa o!

6 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by ndukwechinasa: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
My dear for d fact u said he is ur frnd, it means there r uniform qualities u share together. I wud v applauded u so much if d gal he is hiding is actually d wife. Do u knw wat d babe do outside? Dis guy is nt married yet n for d fact u hate such tin, d guy as well shudnt b ur frnd. As for me, my frnd understand esp if d gal is a new babe u v nt had b4. A frnd is sum1 who is always there even when it is sacrificially costly for him nt to b there.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Gamesmart: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
sexyseun:
@ OP.. what was your rationale behind refusing him access to your apartment? is it because he wanted to bring in a side chick to sleep with or you dont want to encourage him to double date?, i still dont get it.. i thought guys use their friend's house a lot for fun. I am not supporting your friend's action, neither am i supporting you too... But if one reads clearly, its either 1.You are jealous about the guy. 2. You dont have a current girlfriend while he has 2 or more and 3. You are not as successful as he is.

Bite me if you can but the truth is your conscience is killing you now because you had no reason to deny him your key, abi shey na yur prick im wan use ni? grin grin

He is either a hater or a not too good friend.

I would just turn him to a friendly acquaintance.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by 9jatatafo(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bro do not regret what you did. If your guy wanted privacy for 5 hours, the hotels are there, he should book a room. Did you ever think if the girl should die or something happened, what will you do? You acted wisely.

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
ismokeweed:
Self-righteous mugu. Me no fit get ur type as friend. Alima. Stinky Ju. Smelly obote.

Bros you bam

3 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by naijaboiy: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
You did the right thing. If he knew what he's about doing is dignifying why didn't he use his own hoise.alakoba oshi.if the girl carry belle na your house them go come straight probably her her mother and police and na you them go arrest. They will think you are an accessory to the crime not knowing he only rented your house. Meanwhile your so called friend will have taken off while your ass will be locked up for what you don't know anything about

abeg that one no be friend.good riddance to bad rubbish. If he's angry and decides not to talk to you to hell with him after all 20 friends cannot be friends for 20years. At one point in time or the other you people will have to part.by fight or distance or fate.ishhhh.awon ore oshi undecided

don't mind those saying that you did wrong if not why is he afraid to use his own house to have sek with a fellow ambitionless youth like him undecided
Its normal that females will support the guy. grin

But una no go understand.

Even those who have followed another guy to their friends room,,whether knowingly or unknowingly.

If the two of them are really close friends,,then the guy fùcked up.

Sometimes we do awkward things for friends. Even you can't deny that fact.

3 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
[size=14pt]
I really love this thread and ALL the comments.
*yansh opening everywhere *
Naija guys be demanding loyalty, trust, respect and shii that they can't give.
See them condemning the OP for refusing to turn his bunk into a motel for cheap runs, yet they call girls hoes and label Naija girls with all sorts of names...
You guys are freaking hypocrites.
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by niggi4life(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
All this kids of nowadays sha!!!! @ OP stop forming holier than thou jare. You F. UP big time, u be wetin we dey call ogbolo, swegbe, otee, olobe, didirin, mumu. Mscheeeeew. You broke the guy's code 101 and you dare still show face for NL dey yarn dust. If u dey too holy why u no kuku stop am from sleeping with im girlfriend? Pastor clevermind, na u sharp pass. Back in those days b4 i marry i dey arrange babes for my guy house and vice versa. That didn't stop us from marrying correct women. Boys will be boys and men will be men sha.

8 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Bsc(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
U be jew man!!!!!!!!!!!! Simple and short...

3 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Wendy80(f): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
datmix:
Are you now married? Don't be decieve guys / married man do cheat

Not ALL Men cheat.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by LEAFLET(m): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
A very good friend of mine recently did this same tin to me and I was hurt pretty bad... It doesn't end our friendship but it made doubt our long friendship.. What are fiends!!!!
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by lepasharon(f): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
I remember in Uni, when I went home for the weekend cos my room was big my housemate said I should allow him access so he could bring his oyinbo babe Nigga u crazy ! not in my room. Fawkkkk u mean ?

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by acidtalk: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
sexyseun:
@ OP.. what was your rationale behind refusing him access to your apartment? is it because he wanted to bring in a side chick to sleep with or you dont want to encourage him to double date?, i still dont get it.. i thought guys use their friend's house a lot for fun. I am not supporting your friend's action, neither am i supporting you too... But if one reads clearly, its either 1.You are jealous about the guy. 2. You dont have a current girlfriend while he has 2 or more and 3. You are not as successful as he is.

Bite me if you can but the truth is your conscience is killing you now because you had no reason to deny him your key, abi shey na yur prick im wan use ni? grin grin

And you are there using a FAKE IDENTITY. SO OBVIOUS YOU ARE A GUY.

5 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by otunbashonny(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
GoodFaith:

so he can turn the dude house to hotel
tomorrow other girl
Please
If you want to play
You must have money to play
No be all babes like hotel now. The guy f.up Abeg. Maybe Na depper life guy.

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by acidtalk: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
babygifty:
I love u biggy

Will you marry me?

I promise not to take another babe to my friend's house.

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by SAMBARRY: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
Including things that will put you in trouble and stain your name. What if she has kleptomaniac tendencies. E.g she steals money or phone or you think if gbege happens and the mother comes with her do you think he will not take off like you people do? Even if he knows his friend is locked up for what he doesn't know anything about do you think his so called friend will show up undecided

yorubas say you only know what's in your mind you don't know the intents of your so called friend. This days it's even risky vouching for friends because such has led many men to kirikiri
naijaboiy:

Its normal that females will support the guy. grin

But una no go understand.

Even those who have followed another guy to their friends room,,whether knowingly or unknowingly.

If the two of them are really close friends,,then the guy fùcked up.

Sometimes we do awkward things for friends. Even you can't deny that fact.

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by SAMBARRY: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
acidtalk:

And you are there using a FAKE IDENTITY. SO OBVIOUS YOU ARE A GUY.
you can say that again. Even seun osewa will weep for the sheee-man grin

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2015

Clevvermind...do not let all the negative comments here get you down. You shouldn't sacrifice your personal convictions for any friend. If he is truly your friend, he will accept you for who/what you are and move on.
Btw, there are several hotels around, using your bunk isn't an absolute necessity. You are not a Jew, Obote or whatever crass names guys call themselves.

Besides, if he is truly your friend ,he should be able to forgive you too, abi?

And for all the guys yabbing OP, una welldone oh tongue

5 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
LEAFLET:
A very good friend of mine recently did this same tin to me and I was hurt pretty bad... It doesn't end our friendship but it made doubt our long friendship.. What are fiends!!!!

Uncle if you want to play away match, you should get an hotel and stop putting your friend on the spot. A player should be ready to spend.

6 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by SAMBARRY: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
LEAFLET:
yeah right friends are for putting each other into trouble and because you're so close to the person there shouldn't be boundaries and lines that shouldn't be crossed. So a man protecting himself from trouble is a bad friend grin

yeah right. I want to be a bad friend too tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by deavicky(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
rinora:
My dear u did nothing wrong,in fact you acted like a responsible fellow
y won't u support him?.guy fuckup.what are protecting.
Re: I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. by lepasharon(f): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Wendy80:
OP u did Good.
That's how my shoe was stolen years back, my ex brought a girl home and she stole my shoe. When I came around for the shoe couldn't find it and he was trying to say I went with d shoe(i was mad, like say I be small pikin). 2days after he came up with a story of his friend bringing a babe to his house. Me I just dumped his sorry Azz cos I knew he brought a babe home,i no want headache.

lol did he eventually admit ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) / Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.