Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,757 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! (27967 Views)

Things You Must Know About Relationships. / 7 Wrong Mindsets Singles Have About Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Tashaamania(f): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Girl fight? Hope it's not because of a man o cheesy

So if she is the one on that profile,,who then is the one on this current one? smiley
dem never born that man wey I go fight 'cause of sad

The current one, another friend cheesy
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by naijaboiy: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tashaamania:

dem never born that man wey I go fight 'cause of sad

The current one, another friend cheesy
LIER!!! angry
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
DERAILING 453...grin... Naijaboiy and Tasha...wink
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Tashaamania(f): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

LIER!!! angry

which one be the lie?

My first or second line? cheesy
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by naijaboiy: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
emusmith:
DERAILING 453...grin... Naijaboiy and Tasha...wink
grinlipsrsealed
Oga na only us dey keep the thread moving o cheesy
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by naijaboiy: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tashaamania:

which one be the lie?

My first or second line? cheesy
Second undecided
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Tashaamania(f): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Second undecided

oh gosh, whats that your real name again? David, Daniel..tell me. I know it starts with a D-sound tongue

I wasnt lying about that. I'll upload my real self soon, just keep tabs tongue
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

grinlipsrsealed
Oga na only us dey keep the thread moving o cheesy

cheesy...I know na... una don dey hold hands already, children of 3 years dey watch...hahaha...Ride on sha cheesy
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Arranges 2 seats out in my balcony in a windy evening...

Taking fresh air...smiley
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
dechandel:
Before nko? Na "okirika"i wan come marry? undecided grin

No wonder, you so conveniently overlooked the part of the write-up that advised women to stick with 'hustling guys' and make it together.

If all women decide to marry only 'already made' men, who'll now marry the struggling ones? undecided
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by naijaboiy: 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tashaamania:

oh gosh, whats that your real name again? David, Daniel..tell me. I know it starts with a D-sound tongue

I wasnt lying about that. I'll upload my real self soon, just keep tabs tongue
Hehehe! Ok na!

When you upload your real self then i'll tell you my real name tongue
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by naijaboiy: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
emusmith:

cheesy...I know na... una don dey hold hands already, children of 3 years dey watch...hahaha...Ride on sha cheesy
This guy grin
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

This guy grin

I know say you dey feel me...cheesy... Carry go!
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by dechandel(f): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

No wonder, you so conveniently overlooked the part of the write-up that advised women to stick with 'hustling guys' and make it together.

If all women decide to marry only 'already made' men, who'll now marry the struggling ones? undecided
The struggling ones will make it and get married grin
Case closed cool
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Tashaamania(f): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hehehe! Ok na!

When you upload your real self then i'll tell you my real name tongue

deal then tongue
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by iceberylin(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
BreezyRita:

And I was about asking where you'd run off to. You left your FTC position for others. Nice to see you're back.

Enusmith, with his 7™ . I saw 7 and just knew it was your thread.cheesycheesy

Lol..have been busy sha, still busy embarassed
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by simdam500(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
1 is for those that watch Korea movie...
the boys after flower crooner...

if my gf talk bout that guy in my hearing... I'll kill her...

when I knew say "will u marry me?"

why u no say no say na Korea boy u want...
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
simdam500:
1 is for those that watch Korea movie...
the boys after flower crooner...

if my gf talk bout that guy in my hearing... I'll kill her...

when I knew say "will u marry me?"

why u no say no say na Korea boy u want...

Isn't that harsh?
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
dechandel:
The struggling ones will make it and get married grin
Case closed cool

Okay ooo

I just hope I won't see you in Shiloh this year, fasting and praying for a Husband grin
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by dechandel(f): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

Okay ooo

I just hope I won't see you in Shiloh this year, fasting and praying for a Husband grin
What/where is Shiloh?
Did you miss the part where i mentioned my status? Married!!
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by mhyra(f): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
emusmith:
You nko?
Naah! ama single o
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by simdam500(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
emusmith:

Isn't that harsh?

it not my broda...!

our ladies... what they know is "don't break my hearth"

me nko. na stone dey my chest abi

*sigh*
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
mhyra:
Naah! ama single o

So is almost every guy here...smiley...BTW, It's to prepare you till you "grow up" for a relationship, so to speak...grin...
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
simdam500:

it not my broda...!

our ladies... what they know is "don't break my hearth"

me nko. na stone dey my chest abi

*sigh*

grin, take am easy sha....some of them dey innocent wink
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by simdam500(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
emusmith:

grin, take am easy sha....some of them dey innocent wink

thanks...

me sef love the man am becoming
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
dechandel:
What/where is Shiloh?
Did you miss the part where i mentioned my status? Married!!

Well, since you admitted that you married an 'already made' man, there's always the possibility that he'll divorce you and marry someone else tongue grin
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by dechandel(f): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

Well, since you admitted that you married an 'already made' man, there's always the possibility that he'll divorce you and marry someone else tongue grin
I bind you!!
I'm a prayer warrior o
Dont mess with me. Even the devil dey hail me from afar lipsrsealed
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
dechandel:
I bind you!!
I'm a prayer warrior o
Dont mess with me. Even the devil dey hail me from afar lipsrsealed

Oh you're a prayer warrior?

I thought you didn't know What Shiloh is?

Abi na MFM you dey pray?

Please, next time the Devil hails you from afar, help me tell him (or her, as the case may be) to leave Naija girls alone for us grin
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by dechandel(f): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

Oh you're a prayer warrior?

I thought you didn't know What Shiloh is?

Abi na MFM you dey pray?

Please, next time the Devil hails you from afar, help me tell him (or her, as the case may be) to leave Naija girls alone for us grin
I can be a prayer warrior under my own umbrella!!
I no wetin be shiloh o!!

Now the last line is hillarious
Wetin concern keke napep concern a.c??
What has the devil got to do with Naija girls biko?

1 Like

Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
I like number 4, u ar doro right
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by BreezyRita(f): 12:44am On Jan 17, 2015

Who said I'm 'hunting'?? cheesycheesy

I'm deciding not to mention you but puhhleeaaasse! Speak for yourself!! You no know say money dey high?? When he's having is when he'll realise she's not classy, just cos she's been conservative. And he'll notice Benita at the bank is more beautiful. And some other flimsy excuses to cheat. He may still love her, but it won't be like before.

I've seen this happen a lot of times. The worst is when they drop you and get married to some girl they just met.!

And about generalising, I said "a lot", not "all". I don't generalize.
Re: Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! by mhyra(f): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2015
emusmith:

So is almost every guy here...smiley...BTW, It's to prepare you till you "grow up" for a relationship, so to speak...grin...
hehehe.. Owk o. I really really really wanna learn. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Crash Your Relationship 101 / My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl / Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.