Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl (27899 Views)

Name One Thing You Can't Stand In A Beautiful Girl Or A Handsome Guy. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? / Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by daryoor(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
we've all heard about how the whole temperament thing, and the conclusion that there is no perfect personality, that all has their pros and cons.

there are intelligent women that are aware of their potential, they are their opinion without fear, the are very active individuals. these women can make strategic decisions in the absence of their husbands. but the down side of this type is that the emasculate their husbands because the believe very well in their opinions and the can easily point out when the hubands leadership is far away from ideal, and this leads to a lot of instability.

on the othe hand there are very obedient women who just nuture you and your kids, no ambition or crave for control, they just want peace and stability, i know you can be intelligent and choose to be submissive but im refering to those ones that got you shocked when you heard they are graduates, the ones that actually cant contribute anything logical or thoughtful, the kind of wife that you cant discuss your problems with an be sure she cant ever give u a well thought out advise or suggestion, women like this have no interest in politics, culture or basic philosophy, she can only talk about fathiah balogun and p. square.

i know these two cases are extreme but which is better?

10 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Gentle

3 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by GentleMimi: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Intelligent woman all the way,no argument there.
I'll choose intelligence over gentility. Gentle peeps could be wickedly dangerous,you know? The intelligent woman knows how to handle situations as it deems fit. The man can go out and confidently leave his home in the intelligent woman's care.
The intelligent woman influences the children too. Makes them smart and active.
God forbid,but if the man passes away,the intelligence of the woman is needed for her children to make it in life with the few available resources.
The intelligent woman is not necessarily bossy or arrogant,just a lady who knows what she wants and then goes about achieving it in the easiest ways possible.
The man cannot be at his peak at all times in terms of mental capability. Sometimes,he needs a mentally strong woman to give him the required push.
Note: it is only strong men that take up the challange of an intelligent woman. Weak men want ''gentle'' pushovers,whom they can control like puppets on strings.

203 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by ammyluv2002(f): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
GentleMimi: Intelligent woman all the way,no argument there.
I'll choose intelligence over gentility. Gentle peeps could be wickedly dangerous,you know? The intelligent woman knows how to handle situations as it deems fit. The man can go out and confidently leave his home in the intelligent woman's care.
The intelligent woman influences the children too. Makes them smart and active.
God forbid,but if the man passes away,the intelligence of the woman is needed for her children to make it in life with the few available resources.
The intelligent woman is not necessarily bossy or arrogant,just a lady who knows what she wants and then goes about achieving it in the easiest ways possible.
The man cannot be at his peak at all times in terms of mental capability. Sometimes,he needs a mentally strong woman to give him the required push.
Note: it is only strong men that take up the challange of an intelligent woman. Weak men want ''gentle'' pushovers,whom they can control like puppets on strings.
Impressive

38 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by GentleMimi: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
ammyluv2002: Impressive
Thanks babe. wink

5 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by McWhillion(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
Intelligent girls.
Intelligent girls are most times gentle anyway.

58 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by daryoor(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Im focuced on the extremes, intelligent woman with coleric tendencies, the kind of woman that will tell her husbands brother the ugly truth. Cause she feel her action is justified, she wont shy away from giving unsolicited advices, cause shes always compelled to. Fix things and fix people also.

There are gentle intelligent girls also but my focus is on those that have no substance the one that have. Achieved everything they want in life when the get married and have kids-empty vessels

5 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by fijiano202(m): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
None i dont want to marry a husband(Intelligent girl) or handbag(Gentle girl)

12 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by nationwide24: 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
If you are talking about wife material as your topic reads, none of the two qualities.makes anyone a good wife material although both are important attributes.

40 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by kingbella: 5:38am On Jul 22, 2014
nationwide24: If you are talking about wife material as your topic reads, none of the two qualities.makes anyone a good wife material although both are important attributes.

Exactly

11 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by dmcdad: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2014
nationwide24: If you are talking about wife material as your topic reads, none of the two qualities.makes anyone a good wife material although both are important attributes.
True...

4 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Jerrick(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2014
I'll get bored if my Girl is ''GENTLE.'' I want em' moderately naughty and intelligent! kiss

14 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Sweetlemon(f): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2014
McWhillion: Intelligent girls.
Intelligent girls are most times gentle anyway.

Exactly!

One would think a gentle girl cannot be intelligent. Gentleness in itself is a form of mature intelligence. Same way some unexposed people will ask "a beautiful dumb girl or an ugly intelligent girl" as if beautiful girls cannot be intelligent.

Mtcheeeeeeeeew

25 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by McWhillion(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Exactly!

One would think a gentle girl cannot be intelligent. Gentleness in itself is a form of mature intelligence. Same way some unexposed people will ask "a beautiful dumb girl or an ugly intelligent girl" as if a beautiful girls cannot be intelligent.

Mtcheeeeeeeeew

My point exactly!
*shake my hand*
Are you responding to defend yourself by the way?

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by mikolo80: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Cant eat ur cake and have it. What do you want constant debate or peace in your home

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Your wife is going to be your closest companion so choose wisely.

11 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by mikolo80: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
andromida: Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

also causes fire that destroys homes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Islie: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2014

true stori
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by dridowu: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Intelligent all the way.
Most gentle are small devil
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by dmcdad: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2014

Ahan! Werin you mean? Like say anything we choose here, na so e go be if we wan marry. No play rough play oooooo. wink
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
mikolo80: also causes fire that destroys homes

cheesy iron dey cause fire? I never hear that one sha.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
dmcdad:
Ahan! Werin you mean? Like say anything we choose here, na so e go be if we wan marry. No play rough play oooooo. wink

B4 nko if you marry wife wey fit your brain and life you go sharp well well.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by TRADELYN: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
SEE...

There's GREAT intelligence in being gentle!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by dmcdad: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
andromida:

B4 nko if you marry wife wey fit your brain and life you go sharp well well.
Ehen...? Wahala dey be that oooooo. I sure say I fit see woman wey fit my brain?
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
dmcdad:
Ehen...? Wahala dey be that oooooo. I sure say I fit see woman wey fit my brain?

Why you no go see? Dem plenty sef.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by dmcdad: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
andromida:

Why you no go see? Dem plenty sef.
Well... Maybe you go introduce me to some. wink
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by tobiboss(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Intelligent good girl it is
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
dmcdad:
Well... Maybe you go introduce me to some. wink

Maybe.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by dmcdad: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
andromida:

Maybe.
I'm serious oooooo wink
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2014
dmcdad:
I'm serious oooooo wink

Ok going through my address book. Looking at shapes, sizes, character, wetin wetin. Which type do you like grin
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by jayseehe(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2014
Nope, opposite attracts, so such marriage will break

@topic, the both are attributes of a wife material...
I prefer intelligence though, but a typical definition of a wife material, gentleness will come before intelligence

2 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2014
Most guys are intimidated by intelligent women, they want a gentle woman who will just say "how high" when they say jump without complaining. While an Intelligent woman will ask you why you want her to jump and offer a better way of doing it if there is one.

So guys o, we are waiting, which do you prefer?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.