Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics (33709 Views)

Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by ligopedro: 11:07am On Jan 17, 2015
obiZEAL:
Am I in Nigeria....?
Or is Nigeria 2
@ Obizeal you are right abi na Nigeria 2 .. No be this same one wey we dey .. Yeye Ppl
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by BonaVIta(m): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2015
prettyboi1989:
8 major reasons why not Gej:
1. Innocent people keep dying day by day in the north for no reason
2. BH is still thriving under his watch
3. Corruption is thriving under his watch (case of stella oduah and diezanni)
4. Massive missappropriation of funds (case of centernary celebration) when many are displaced in the north without shelter, no place to sleep, no food to eat.
5. Still no steady power supply under his watch.
6. Under his watch, import tarrif of tokunbo cars were raids to 70percent, who does that?
7. Under his watch, education system was paralysed for almost a year.
8. Under his watch, polytechnics were neglected.
Now tell me is it this same man with these attributes that u all still wana vote for?
If your brothers or sisters were taken away by insurgency u won't even dare think of supporting this man.

Young man you need to be objective and positive when criticising.

How many presidents have ever tried to privatise major govt. Sectors like electricity, seriously tackling importation policies by encouraging self dependency by empowering the citizens by financial and non-financial aids?

You will just erupt from your roof and start pointing dirty fingers on the ills only. Do you think that's how to encourage or criticise positively.

You think governing a country like Nigeria is as easy as managing your girl friend? You need to understand there are also oppositions fight against his success but against all odds, he has still achieved these so far.

Just be objective and criticise positively. I know one will say he can govern better, but the theoretical governance expertise is far different from the practical.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by ZUBY77(m): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2015
All this achieved under security threat..

I would vote GEJ again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by EagleScribes: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2015
obiZEAL:
Am I in Nigeria....?
Or is Nigeria 2

And someone says you should get informed. It means you should be told that "this is light oooooooo" when light comes on. Haahahaaha!

Dey look dey go jare as you are "informed"
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Okaka27(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2015
Lies !!! Lies !!!! Lies !!!!

Aaaalll Lies!!!
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2015
Despite all the distractions from his haters, he has managed to achieve all of these. God bless President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by kelvine(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2015
Using the Benin-Ore-Sagamu road regularly and finding it cool(compared to how it used to be); not having to queue to get fuel or buy black market; for electricity in my area(5 days on,one day off,sorry don't know about your area) I am cool with GEJ till 2019.
I admire GEJ for facing high intensity criticism during the subsidy situation and overcoming them. Too few leaders will survive that.
Yes, there have been gross allegation of corruption and ''cluelessness'' Who isn't corrupt ? the pastors,the lawyers, the doctors,the musicians,the contractors, the politicians, me or you ? We are all humans and have the tendency to be greedy or selfish. Abeg no body holy pass.
While we exist in our human nature we still perform our task in our own little way,GEJ has performed as highlighted by the OP give him another four years before you replace him.
Problem is Nigerians like changing their leaders at the slightest provocation just like they do to their football coach. Ever since we have been sacking our football coaches in the name of change,how far have we gone ?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by dustydee: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2015
Comsol:
They are endless but I'll like to stop here for now.

Thank you for the picture. So I decided to search one of the images (Health) and I found that the pictures used were not of health centres in Nigeria. Is there any particular reason for that? Looks like fraud to me. See picture of your campaign and picture from the prism website.

Source: http://prismgroup.net.in/in_hospital.html

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by akanbiaa(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2015
Stealing is not corruption indeed why have I not witnessed all these or benefitted or someone I know witnessed or benefited or someone that knows someone I don't know? We only see these on newspaper and print nothing in ground, you can ask the population of unemployed Nigerians youth to vote GEJ since he has promised 2 million jobs each year what he was unable to deliver in 6 years he is promising 800 times the value if reelected 2015. Let's wait and see whether people will vote for achievement seen only on newspapers. The lies is enough

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by vanbonattel: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2015
Okaka27:
Lies !!! Lies !!!! Lies !!!!

Aaaalll Lies!!!
this is all you have to say?
you think old frail buhari can achieve this?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Okaka27(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Davidson267:

u ar just a saddist.is it a crime for a minority to rule this country? Cos its obvious y u ar dying in pain
but excuse o....why u mumu like dis?
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by babadee1(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2015
ZUBY77:

I would vote GEJ again.

Don't fool yourself. Vote GEJ if you want to but don't pretend that you believe the lies.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by sokera: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2015
Flets:
Anybody that calls GEJ clueless again will be stoned to death

Can anyone tell me who in our history has achieved half of these in four years. Are we mad or plain dumb?

GEJ till 2023 infact
I see your father is as clueless as GEJ , we are tired of paper government . Let us see and feel his achievements.not photoshop achievements on paper work. We need to see . Clueless man ever lived
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by vanbonattel: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2015
akanbiaa:
Stealing is not corruption indeed why have I not witnessed all these or benefitted or someone I know witnessed or benefited or someone that knows someone I don't know? We only see these on newspaper and print nothing in ground, you can ask the population of unemployed Nigerians youth to vote GEJ since he has promised 2 million jobs each year what he was unable to deliver in 6 years he is promising 800 times the value if reelected 2015. Let's wait and see whether people will vote for achievement seen only on newspapers. The lies is enough
U are unemployed because you are lazzzzy
even if jonathan give you job it will not improve ya condition

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Abenoty: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ a gift from from GOD to mankind...a vote for him is a vote for a greater Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by freeanijor(m): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2015
What I like most about GEJ transformation agenda is his effort to give the destitute ( almajiri ) a sense of belonging by taking them off the street where they are scavenging to a befitting place to study. This is something their so called leaders never thought of.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by watchindelta(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
Am not fans of ebele butTo speak d truth apart of boko boiz problems that ebele can't tackle, ebele still trying pas our passed leaders compared to things put on ground. undecided :- undecidedbut still need to do more.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by achi4u(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
Truely everybody knows that GEJ had out performed all our past leaders....wheather u like it or not,our only problem with him is his gentilness.
I'll vote him again.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ is doing well on papers, wish lists, theories and daydreaming. Reality is what is needed. The political will to translate those bogus theories into reality is lacking.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
I can certainly conclude that Murtala Mohammed International airport is the most disgraceful airport in the world have ever been too. That place is like oven. Anyone that says the place was refurbished is totally insane.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by sokera: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
Over 60,000 unit houses abi I no see well? Can someone give me address of these houses? If I see myself then I will vote for GEJ if not my vote still go to the people's general

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by vanbonattel: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2015
babadee1:

Don't fool yourself. Vote GEJ if you want to but don't pretend that you believe the lies.
which lie?
shebi una believe say buhari was poor and honest
till una see im daughter flexing with pounds at harrods?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Jabioro: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2015
I can see ur infographic OP..please try to include d locations and proofs,l beg try harder..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2015
Mhcteewe! What rubbish.
Here is his record of achievement:

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by vanbonattel: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2015
sokera:
Over 60,000 unit houses abi I no see well? Can someone give me address of these houses? If I see myself then I will vote for GEJ if not my vote still go to the people's general
go to lekki and ajah
go to every state capital and the building of private and public govt companies will surprise you
you must have been blind
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2015
I dont know about u oh,

All i know is that I cant wait for
Feb 14 for GEJ and
Feb 28 for Jimi Agbaje

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by kennykg(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2015
its so sad when some people see the truth but choose yo ignore it...
"like the saying common sense isn't common "

"a boy that says his father has the biggest farm hasn't seen other farms"

let someone else become the president (GMB) then we can judge if uncle jona did well or not...

" the banana is getting spoilt you say its getting ripe"
Feb 14 shall tell
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by vanbonattel: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2015
kaydguru:
I can certainly conclude that Murtala Mohammed International airport is the most disgraceful airport in the world have ever been too. That place is like oven. Anyone that says the place was refurbished is totally insane.
hahahah!
why didn't you notice that when obj was in power?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by achi4u(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2015
ZUBY77:

I would vote GEJ again.
Boss i dey ur back.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Harrisonn(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by vanbonattel: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2015
ItsMeAboki:
Mhcteewe! What rubbish.
Here is his record of achievement:

save that for the mumus
jonathan till 2023
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2015
vanbonattel:

hahahah!
why didn't you notice that when obj was in power?

Obj is not claiming he refurbished the airport or counting it as an achievement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari / Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper / Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.