Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152401 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 12:47am On Feb 22, 2022
We shouldn't joke about the crippled.
It's no good making fun of people who can't stand up for themselves.
It shouldn't be material for stand-up comedy.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jumping from a plane without a parachute is a once in a lifetime experience. Better late than never.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Apprentice tailors are forced to amend their mistakes.
They rip what they sew.

*Modified*

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
"personal taste" � You're absolutely right about that & i'm glad you weren't offended by my comment, some people would have made it a big deal �
Babysho:

I listened to all of Eminem and his puns are very impressive but Vec's just hit home for me because I could relate to the line.

It depends on personal taste tbh. I got a friend that wouldn't stop laughing at this pun. "What is Forrest Gump's password? 1forrest1" grin It's ridiculous to me but she loves it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Kbs468(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
AdunniIwo:

You know u almost suceeded in COTTON TIES btw piccolo n I...thank God I was able to convince u KNITly. I can't just BARE tots of LOOSE-ing him.
Hmmmmmn

Is this the same Adunni Omo Ilu Iwo that I used to know way way back in 2015/2016 on NYSC thread?
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
DaimlerBen:
Apprentice tailors are forced to correct their mistakes.
They rip what they sew.
Those sewing lessons are tailored to the fashion industry.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by dontrulee: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Why can't motorbikes travel far distances? It is too tired (two tyred)

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Joedamayor1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
I was so surprise when somebody told me MTN now has a Data agent i was like Wow!
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Joedamayor1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Invite more people guys let us pun harder like never, revival mission. Mention persons
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Joedamayor1:
I was so surprise when somebody told me MTN now has a Data agent i was like Wow!
Explain abeg
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Joedamayor1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
DaimlerBen:
Explain abeg
mtn data agent(detergent) wow(waw)
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Salahdin(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
My eyes are a car park, they've seen a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by zorse: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
No matter how I tried to be humorous to the chef he didn't laugh. I guess he found them cheesy...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by zorse: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
The market woman said she had no thyme for me cry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by krebdawise(m): 2:32am On Oct 02, 2022
This kind of ASUU strike no fit happen for America: cuz if their ASUU no gree resume, I know say JOE go buy DEANS
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by krebdawise(m): 2:43am On Oct 02, 2022
“Sack Any Hostel cleaner you see drinking Ogogoro drinks like CHELSEA” The School authority TOLD PORTER.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by krebdawise(m): 2:45am On Oct 02, 2022
Anytime people talk about PUN: Mehn, I COME around.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by krebdawise(m): 2:52am On Oct 02, 2022
ADA likes me a lot… if I ask her to come around in Yoruba codedly….. ADA MAA WA!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by krebdawise(m): 2:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Not until 90min……Chelsea won cut my THICK HEALTH yesterday!!!
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by zorse: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
I asked the cook why she doesn't go to church. She replied she didn't bay-leaf in religion...
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by zorse: 1:30am On Oct 06, 2022
The quack duck-tor waddled home glumly due to a stressful day...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by zorse: 1:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Bamidele decided to use dinner time to curry a favor from his uncle. His uncle found it salty by the way...

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by zorse: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
The photographer was framed for petty theft
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by zorse: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
The shoe cobbler was known to be a great mender of souls (soles)....
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Salahdin(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
"My Pun is something to be studied like Egyptology; 'cause they need to be Tut and Seth as exams to be understood."

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by zorse: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Salahdin:
"My Pun is something to be studied like Egyptology; 'cause they need to be Tut and Seth as exams to be understood."

Damn! Nice one

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by pufframmy: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
sent u a mail kindly reply

Eke40seven:

Those sewing lessons are tailored to the fashion industry.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by barag(f): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2022
Copied

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
"STORM"

"TH"

I just created THunder STORM

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2023
Why are stadiums so cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.