Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152156 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by gesoilo(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Blackeard:
Hola Fam.

I'm not that good at literature so I've decided to leave poetry to the prose.
grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by TIKAMBABA1(m): 12:07am On Apr 29, 2020
I invented an invisible car but i forgot where i parked it
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by TIKAMBABA1(m): 12:09am On Apr 29, 2020
I dated a photographer but she dwelled on the negative.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Awkuzuboi(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Final year year student passes out

The neighbours were running helter skelter cos the faeces was huge. grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Awkuzuboi(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
An interviewer asked burna boy: What song was your big break? was it that one named with kanye west album?

Burna boy: Ye

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Awkuzuboi(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2020
Why is it called sitdown comedy (sitcom)?
Because it is lame.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by TIKAMBABA1(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2020
This thread has been too quiet for my liking. Where my punstars at!
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 6:15am On Jul 20, 2020
The German engineers have been working on inventing a car that can move without wheels.... They've been working tirelessly

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 6:18am On Jul 20, 2020
So i wanted to know the opinion of people in my street concerning stealing electrical facilities in the hood....

So i took a pole

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Khristos001(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
GET QUALITY EDITOR AND PROOFREADER FOR YOUR WORK.

Are you looking for a professional editor and proofreader capable of rendering quality service? You have come to the right place!!

I am a professional proofreader and editor. I help writers like you proofread and edit their manuscript into a perfect work of art.

I am really passionate about proofreading and editing and I have extensive experience in that niche. I have read lots of books and materials and there is a 95% chance that whatever you are working on, I have come across it and I know just the right words and style to get the message across to your audience.

Your writing might be good but you would agree with me that it is difficult to spot mistakes in your own work. That is where the need for my services arise.

You may be a new writer with a burning desire to have your work standout among other expert writers. Here again, my work is fundamental to attaining that desire.

You may be a student or an author with much work on your hands. Why not allow me proofread and edit your work, preserving your style and message and thus allowing you focus on other important work.

What can I do for you?
1. I will help you fix all grammatical and syntax errors.
2. I will correct spelling, punctuation, ensuring clarity and flow of the work.
3. I will adjust the tone and language of the work to appeal your target audience.
4. I will make edits to improve readability and accessibility while maintaining your voice and intent.
5. I will proofread and edit your text with impeccable precision, alertness and accuracy.
6. I will give you needed feedback on your work and germane suggestions for improvements.

Feel free to get in touch with me. I will be more than willing to further discuss how I can help you achieve your goal and I look forward to working with you.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
� �

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
TIKAMBABA1:
Girls these days are getting pregnant by accident, dunno what Road safety is doing!

A driver impregnated a Road safety Officer by accident
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Burnavick:
To be Frank...

I will have to change my name
To be Frank, I have to change my name.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Babysho(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
These are great puns haha. When Nairaland used to be so good. Nairaland really peaked in 2015 tbh.

So far in all my life, the best pun I ever heard came from Vector. He said " It's heavy in the chest, I thought you wanted treasure"
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
novakane:
Close ur eyes and imagine yourself pressing six girl's breasts... Feels good dozen tit?
THOTful imagination... Again, these are wel-CUMMING THOTS

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Lighthammer(m): 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Oluwason(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
Love what you guys are doing, Gracias. Let me give it a shot.

Oh Lord, heal me and Stregthen me to go back to work as l cant be out for a whole Weak.

l am truly Down and pray for Strength to be Up and doing in the following Week.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Oluwason(m): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
Coming across this Thread in my search to Kill boredom from the stress that has kept me Down, l discovered a good Thread will always keep it together no matter how Loose (the hospital wear) and Raise your spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Oluwason(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
Seeing my Car parked outside, the nurses be acting like, "can l please get your Auto graph".

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Oluwason(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
I dont understand all these DINOsaurs things, "Ejo e ba mi Malaye" (Yoruba. meaning Please help me explain). Though l can say how Daniel left the Den of the Theives that have stolen the country Blind.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Lighthammer(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2021
Adele crossed the road to say hello from the other side

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Aprishyn06(m): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2021
He was to play the next key after C

His bad eyes couldn't see sharp(C#)

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Oluwason:
Seeing my Car parked outside, the nurses be acting like, "can l please get your Auto graph".
The NURSE TREATED you nicely? Is your car a BMW, your MOTTO should be, "Be My Wife".
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
No offense but that one is actually weak. What would you say if you listened to the likes of fabolous, immortal technique or eminem ?
Babysho:
These are great puns haha. When Nairaland used to be so good. Nairaland really peaked in 2015 tbh.

So far in all my life, the best pun I ever heard came from Vector. He said " It's heavy in the chest, I thought you wanted treasure"
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Babysho(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2021
novakane:
No offense but that one is actually weak. What would you say if you listened to the likes of fabolous, immortal technique or eminem ?

I listened to all of Eminem and his puns are very impressive but Vec's just hit home for me because I could relate to the line.

It depends on personal taste tbh. I got a friend that wouldn't stop laughing at this pun. "What is Forrest Gump's password? 1forrest1" grin It's ridiculous to me but she loves it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Babysho(m): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2021
Oluwason:
Love what you guys are doing, Gracias. Let me give it a shot.

Oh Lord, heal me and Stregthen me to go back to work as l cant be out for a whole Weak.

l am truly Down and pray for Strength to be Up and doing in the following Week.

Bro, stop.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Joedamayor1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Abeq make we revive this post pun to the world
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Joedamayor1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
Anytime I COOK hot RICE my girlfriend the westham say e the bounERMOUTH
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Joedamayor1(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
My unmarried French lecturer just hot and fine thesame time MADAM WAS HELL.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Joedamayor1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
No copy n paste pun abeq make it real
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Joedamayor1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sam no well , e see Hophni and Phinehas dey chop food cos of longthroat SAMUEL

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.