Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! (16042 Views)

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by netotse(m): 4:24am On Dec 27, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

I've been waiting for this opportunity for eternity.
*grabs her by the waist
presses his body tightly against
squeezes her buttocks
pushes his hands up her belly
then kisses her on her neck, ears,
and even harder on her lips.*

Thanks  
*gasping for breath*

Oh my. . . I. . . wow! I mean whew! I think. . . My goo. . . would you excuse me for a moment

*runs out of thread*

noting the exact sequence of the actions and jotting dem down b4 turning of laptop and going to bed

night y'all. . .(its more like moning tho)
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by topup: 4:25am On Dec 27, 2008
Sisi jinx, let's say you're in the early phase of a relationship and you don't feel you can tell your boyfriend something that is so deep that is affecting you so much, or you are waiting for the right time to tell him. He takes this silence/stillness and awkardness as a sign that you no longer want to carry on with the relationship, and he just packs his bags and leaves. . sad
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by topup: 4:25am On Dec 27, 2008
netotse:

noting the exact sequence of the actions and jotting them down before turning of laptop and going to bed

Don't be having sinful dreams now!!
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 27, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

I innocently. . . INNOCENTLY OH gave you know who a peck and he turned it to something fun. . . errr. . . I mean something else. cry
lmao!! You're not serious.
Only if you knew H202 you wouldn't type this.

Carry on jare. He's a good guy. Not mines
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by onyinye2(f): 4:30am On Dec 27, 2008
Oka I'm sort of confused??

So oka when a guy is having one of his "moments" and just feels like being left alone, so then what those the women do? Just lounge around and hope he will come around and is released from his "moment"??

How long are these women suppose to wait??
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by SisiJinx: 4:35am On Dec 27, 2008
davidylan:

signs like?

I'd rather a heart to heart than just picking up ur bags and running away. could be the guy is going through one of those moments when guys want to be left alone for the moment.

I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that I am not just packing my bags and leaving. I would only do the buh bye thing once it has been established that this isn't a matter of needing space to think.

As for signs, I don't think it's a one sign fits all relationship kind of thing, I think it depends on individual relationships. The people in it know the nook and cranny of their relationship, they know the hows and whats of it and this knowledge is what helps ring the "hmm, something seriously ain't right here" bell.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by H2O2: 4:38am On Dec 27, 2008
Communication 

I don't see why/how two mature individuals who love each other deeply can't talk about their problems.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by topup: 4:46am On Dec 27, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka I'm sort of confused??

So oka when a guy is having one of his "moments" and just feels like being left alone, so then what those the women do? Just lounge around and hope he will come around and is released from his "moment"??

How long are these women suppose to wait??

I hope you were referring to me in this reply and not previous posts by olanajim or netotse, because I admit I was a little confused about the points when I read them.

If you were replying to me then. .

Putting this as nice as possible, you're kind of turning it into a guys versus girls thing. I know my original topic title refers to guys, but that's because I am a girl, with the above example, girls do this too. Everyone does, in every type of relationship, let's say your best friend who's a guy had to go into hospital for some life-saving/dangerous/risky operation, and you felt you had no one to talk to. As it is a load on your mind, you carry it around and you may not be aware that you haven't repied your boyfriend's texts, but he is left wondering why she is 'ignoring' him.

I trust everyone in this forum has reasonable judgement and is not that slow that they can't understand when someone has put them on the bench, but sometimes it is worth at least attempting to disect and understand the situation before any rash decisions are made. What if the guy needs you. It could well be one of those scenarios when you ask someone 'Are you okay' and they say 'Yeah, I'm fine.', but if you ask again, they break into tears and let you hear everything and you get closer and help them through it.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by SisiJinx: 4:49am On Dec 27, 2008
netotse:

noting the exact sequence of the actions and jotting them down before turning of laptop and going to bed

Tee hee hee!!! cheesy

topup:

Sisi jinx, let's say you're in the early phase of a relationship and you don't feel you can tell your boyfriend something that is so deep that is affecting you so much, or you are waiting for the right time to tell him. He takes this silence/stillness and awkardness as a sign that you no longer want to carry on with the relationship, and he just packs his bags and leaves. . sad

See that's the thing with me. . . I am a talker. I talk, I talk I talk!

Once I've chosen to be in a relationship with someone. . . I let it out.

I only stop talking if I feel he is not interested or he doesn't care to know (at that point the dynamics of our relationship changes but that's another topic)

Most people can't open up because they fear they will be mocked or it would be used against them or it would send the guy running for the hills, which begs the question. . . why would any one choose to give themselves to someone in the most intimate way (not sex ooh, I mean your heart) if you can't trust them with it and why won't you want to find out early in the realtionship of you can trust them in the most intimate way? Me. . . I wanna know now before we get in too deep.

Ebony-Silk:

lmao!! You're not serious.
Only if you knew H202  you wouldn't type this.

Carry on jare. He's a good guy[b]. Not mines[/b]

Ruuuuuuuuuuby!

What sisi has joined together, let no one least of all sisi put asunder grin
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by AdamBrody1(m): 4:50am On Dec 27, 2008
The chick that fu***cked my mind up was a total nut case!

I used to remember when we we used to have disgreements in University, she would just do some freaky crazy things that would scare me. I attended one of these Nigerian state universities and there is something common about all of them. They are located in a remote part of the state to help aid community development and inrastructures but these communities still retain their traditional cultures and rites. There is the popular yoruba festival called "oro" where a masked masquerade would move around during a special night and girls aren't allowed to see the masked one unless the consequences would be dire.

My ex knew this law and like mos other girls, they adhered to the rule strictly, but this particular night after a disagreement, she just sat down for 10 mins, removed her clothes and went to bed wihout saying anything. 5 mins later, she woke up, changed back to her clothes, opened the cupboard, started packing her clothes and before you knew it, she she left my room. This was around 12.30 or something and the oro comes out at 12am. At first i thought she was joking and was just going to the corridor to brood over our disagreement but when i came out to ask her to come inside and not attract the oro guys, she was already meteres  ahead on the road walking to her house which was aprroximately 20 mins on foot. I was freaking scared to death for her and although i tried running after her to call her back, but i couldnt go far enough or shout lest i attract attention before she faded from miy sight. I tried calling her but she switched off her phone.

The whole night was very scary for me and i couldnt sleep, because so many things were running through my head. What if she was caught by these local guys or ritualists or raped or something nasty. Why she decided to just start walking for no reason that specificnight was just scary a thought for me. When it was 6am, i walked all the way to her house looking for her and called most of her friends in te vicinity whether she slept in their house. They were all suprised that she did such a thing. When i got to her house, i found her crashing on her bed.

Kai! that day i almost ran mad because i was so scared to death that something will befall her because you dont mess with a communities riualist culture for nothing. When i asked her why she left and and how she got home, she didnt answer me till today. If that's not a crazy chick, i dont know what else can be tagged crazy except the chicks that bite their boyfriends sha!
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 27, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that I am not just packing my bags and leaving. I would only do the buh bye thing once it has been established that this isn't a matter of needing space to think.

As for signs, I don't think it's a one sign fits all relationship kind of thing, I think it depends on individual relationships. The people in it know the nook and cranny of their relationship, they know the hows and whats of it and this knowledge is what helps ring the "hmm, something seriously ain't right here" bell.

the truth is you cant know him/her 100%. H202 has mentioned it - communication is key here.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 27, 2008
Adamu, pele.

Is this why you continue to carry around the mentality that all women are heart breakers? beyotches etc? undecided

@sisikill
[i]#sigh# [/i]I give up
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by topup: 5:03am On Dec 27, 2008
Wow, what a story Adam, that was one heck of crazy night, now she took revenge to the extreme, what did you do, what didn't you do??] Who knows but she obviously thought it was worth risking her life for, what some people will do to make a stupid point. I agree with H202 here, some simple communication would have solved everything, or might have at least prevented her venturing out to her doom, and if everything went well, often communication brings you closer.

Guys have you done anything crazy before? There's crazy as in - not really crazy but could seem stalkerish or possessive, and there's crazy as in - driving a car at 100mph towards an incoming vehicle because you just had an argument with your boyfriend (who's sat in the car with you).

I must say that the above examples have nothing to do with my original topic - which was just simply about appearing to be too clingy after breakups.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by onyinye2(f): 5:08am On Dec 27, 2008
Well top up. . . . . . I was actually referring to David but hey it is all good.

Oka about the comment in your post about the tears. . . . . ummmmmm yeah I don't do well with tears. Anyways I do get what you are tryna say but personally I think a person can only take so much. Me if I know that I'm just holding someone back and I'm going through some internal things at the time, I might as well let them go and let them enjoy what life has to offer.

LMAO!!!!!!

Leave that Adam CryBaby, lawd have mercy.  That guy is a case. In fact it is getting kind of scary. Christmas Eve on the news, a white man dressed up as Santa Clause and entered the home of his ex-wife while she was hosting a Christmas party with her family. So anyways the guy has been bitter over the divorce and went to the home and his eight year old niece answered the door and he shot her point blank. Then open fire to the rest of the family. Killing nine in total. Then burned the house down. Then went to his car and killed himself. This is love in the millenium.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by SisiJinx: 5:10am On Dec 27, 2008
Adam Brody:

The chick that fu***cked my mind up was a total nut case!

I used to remember when we we used to have disgreements in University, she would just do some freaky crazy things that would scare me. I attended one of these Nigerian state universities and there is something common about all of them. They are located in a remote part of the state to help aid community development and inrastructures but these communities still retain their traditional cultures and rites. There is the popular yoruba festival called "oro" where a masked masquerade would move around during a special night and girls aren't allowed to see the masked one unless the consequences would be dire.

My ex knew this law and like mos other girls, they adhered to the rule strictly, but this particular night after a disagreement, she just sat down for 10 mins, removed her clothes and went to bed wihout saying anything. 5 mins later, she woke up, changed back to her clothes, opened the cupboard, started packing her clothes and before you knew it, she she left my room. This was around 12.30 or something and the oro comes out at 12am. At first i thought she was joking and was just going to the corridor to brood over our disagreement but when i came out to ask her to come inside and not attract the oro guys, she was already meteres  ahead on the road walking to her house which was aprroximately 20 mins on foot. I was freaking scared to death for her and although i tried running after her to call her back, but i couldnt go far enough or shout lest i attract attention before she faded from miy sight. I tried calling her but she switched off her phone.

The whole night was very scary for me and i couldnt sleep, because so many things were running through my head. What if she was caught by these local guys or ritualists or raped or something nasty. Why she decided to just start walking for no reason that specificnight was just scary a thought for me. When it was 6am, i walked all the way to her house looking for her and called most of her friends in te vicinity whether she slept in their house. They were all suprised that she did such a thing. When i got to her house, i found her crashing on her bed.

Kai! that day i almost ran mad because i was so scared to death that something will befall her because you don't mess with a communities riualist culture for nothing. When i asked her why she left and and how she got home, she didnt answer me till today. If that's not a crazy chick, i don't know what else can be tagged crazy except the chicks that bite their boyfriends sha!

Heavens please us!!! All these stupid emotional games is what I can not stand.

Honestly, I am more than certain this is why God didn't make me a guy coz if that was me, I will tell her to turn the lights out and make sure to shut the door after her, turn my epako and carry on with round two of my sleep. She wants to be Aro's 100th wife, that's her business.

You sef, you are arrogant ooh, why would you think a girl will deliberately put herself in danger because of you? I tell ya, it's you people's egos, the high you get from believing a girl's world revolves around you, that gets you in trouble.

I can't feel sorry for you, alls I gots to say is
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by topup: 5:22am On Dec 27, 2008
onyinye2:

Well top up. . . . . . I was actually referring to David but hey it is all good.

Oka about the comment in your post about the tears. . . . . ummmmmm yeah I don't do well with tears. Anyways I do get what you are trying to say but personally I think a person can only take so much. Me if I know that I'm just holding someone back and I'm going through some internal things at the time, I might as well let them go and let them enjoy what life has to offer.

And who knows if a lot of people didn't do just that, I'm sure if someone told you that they were breaking up with you because they felt that they were holding you back and they wanted you to enjoy what life had to offer, you wouldn't believe them, human beings are selfish, if we love someone we won't let them go, we'll work harder to keep them, work out our problems, but keep them with us throughout. Now, you let someone go when you don't love them, I think it's Hollywood that has made us believe that if you love someone SO much, you will let them go no matter how much it hurts, lot, I haven't seen a single case in which that is the case. Even wife beaters beg their wives to come back to them.

Nonetheless if you are able to let them go, that's good of you, but if I was a guy I wouldn't believe that excuse!
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by IGWEUSA(m): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2008
CASE SOLVED! tongue tongue tongue tongue

This have to deal with both boys and girls, no matter how you love your partner, always try to maintain your own dichorum, that kind of personality you guys had before meeting for the first time.

I can remember of an experience i had with girl . Over a long period of time, this girl had been looking for my face, but finally we started dating. But lo and behold, after one week , this girl started hangin ma calls and never picked it up till today. I'm not that kind of a Guy that is alwaz interested in Girls, but for a long time, I wondered Why this happpened. Sometimes, i wonder waz it because i called her cell phone alot, just to show some luv and inversely bringing down ma self so low for her. COS' of this, i join d rank of guys that say " GIRLS ARE CRAZY"

*********my greatest mistake******

I REST THE CASE, lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by olanajim(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2008
Kamamod, sis kil,
you asked me what is probation and yet you are of veiw that a man can't know a woman right enough before marriage! If you read the first post you should have known that "probation" mean I am looking for something that would convince me to commit to her.

Well Olanajim is a very perceptive being. I was in love once without doing due diligent simply because the lady was very religious and caring. She was also a virgin. She even met my mother. Suddenly, she stopped talking! Unlike what she normally do. I tried to find out what went wrong. The result was that she was lured with an expensive phone! Well, I really cried cos I thought she was incorruptible. Well, I could have won her back by buying a better phone for her. But it is not my nature to buy love. I did my investigation and found that she had been into it all the while she was playing saint marry with me.

It was after her that I met the lady I talked about earlier. Naturally, I am not the type the trip foolishly for women. I don't even talk to lady until I was 26! Not that I can't talk to them anyway.

So tell me, will a sane man who have seen what I saw earlier plunge into another woman simply because she wash my clothes and cook for me? My sister does that and that doesn't mean she want to marry me.

My principle is: when a lady is just too good to be true, when a lady have no fault and look like the only one without shortcoming, then my friend, you must be very very careful! She lady (even guy) are hidding something dangerous that only marriage can expose. That was why I placed the "good girls" on probation. I don't look for their good, I look for their evils. I will then ask myself whether I can tolerate it. If I can't then, it is best I end the affair for the sake of both of us.

Most of you know that marriage is a life long contract, yet you rushed into it. I don't hide my faults from people. I even tell them. But I reserve my best for the lucky woman. This isn't my best, believe me!
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by KarmaMod(f): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2008
what does that have to do with the fact that you acted like a woman?
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by olanajim(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2008
@jjyou,
I have just one serious date in my life. Which end badly and gave me the bitterest heartbreak. I was unfairly treated for being tolerance and faithful. After her, I don't even talk to ladies as a propective partner. I relate to everyone as friends. Those who have had close contact with me will tell you that.

There are things we can easily detect in our partners if we just use our heads during "probational period". I use probational period because, I don't believe in dating. Dating itself is "probational period". Or why don't people just rush to altar and marry after they met? What is the essense of dating? Isn't it to know your partner? And when you know him/her, you decide to advance or call it off. Sadly dating mean something else to our youth. It means licence to intimacy, sex, and other thing only marriage should allowed. The result is that when they breakup, they breakdown and lose their sanity! Guys, it is time you buy into my theory.
1. No sex, no commitment until you know who you are dealing with.
2. Don't look at the best side of your partner, which he/she will flung at you anyway. Look the worst. Look at what he/she is hidding and find out if you can tolerate it. Marriage isn't about finding a perfect partner, but finding someone you can live with, happily without dying in bondage.
3. When a partner is too good to be true, he or she is too good to be true! He or she is hiding something. Search it before you let him/her into your life!
4. When a partner tell you only his/her strength, only good thing about him/herself, then find the other side with your own searching intuition.

If you can do these, you won't wake up in marriage to find that your man is a stranger! There is my guidance who is a flirt and his wife know even before they marry. He never change after marriage and they lived till old age! When the man was accused of fraud at work, the wife told CID, "I know my husband, he flirts, but can't steal!"

she was right! That is "security!".
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by olanajim(m): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2008
@netose,
you asked me why I didn't talk to her. Well I talked to her. But I am a realist. You can't change and adult who don't want to change. Even kids can't be changed if they don't want to.

Well, I can't tell you what I saw on this thread. All I can say is that I was very fair on her.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by olanajim(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2008
@kamamod,
so it is only women that end a fruitless relationship? It is only women that try to know their partners before marriage?

I think I have just learn a new KARMA LAW!

No wonder, people are falling in love and fall out of love as fast. No wonder men are cheating their wives when the home lady become an eyesore. No wonder, the centre can no longer hold!
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by KarmaMod(f): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2008
what am I saying? what are you saying

You acted like a FEMALE by withdtrawing (hence her running to your friends) instead of communicating and going on about "costly mistakes"
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by olanajim(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2008
@davidylan'
you are very correct about the inpossibility of knowing a man 100%. Sadly that is what most people want. It is only possible if it is established that man can never change.

You see, the irony of life is that only change is permanent. At a time in marriage a man or woman will change into something other than what we know. The question is how do we adjust without losing our own ethics? How do we cope with negative change?

You are absolutely right about the communication. To me that is the only solution to any relationship that isn't working or is shaky. But how many of us actually communicate? What does communication in relationship mean? I think I would have love to expand this. But someday, I will do it.

@Topup,
some guys, like yours sincerely like problems to solve itself. I must admit that is one area I am reputed for. Rather than waste my time brooding over a problem, I will ponder over the consequence of doing nothing and doing foolish thing. Whatever is more favourable is what I will choose. In most cases, I simply let the problem solve itself.

The guy obviously had an issue that is eating him. He wanted you but didn't want to offend you. It is possible he already know the consequence of telling you the whole truth. So his own choice was to withdraw. It may not be that he enjoy it. Somehow, you have got to know that like davidylan said such issue required communication.

If I were to use my own intuition, I will say that you are part of the problem! I am sure this will jolt you and other ladies out there. But then, it is the truth.

YOU MUST HAVE INADVERTENTLY TALKED YOURSELF INTO MAKING HIM SECRETIVE! Think very deeply about that statement and you will find the wisdom behind it. It is contentious but it is true!
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by olanajim(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2008
@kamamod,
what does communication means to you? Maybe we can start from there since it seem to me that you don't know what it is. Maybe we just have difference view.

Can you tell me what communication in relationship mean to you?
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by galatico(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2008
Yeah it true that guys are always found wanting when it comes to closing a relationship cuz they feel its not necessary cuz they'll brake the heart of there loved ones it quite pathetic,
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by D1KeleVra(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2008
pay me no mind. im just passing by.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by SisiJinx: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2008
galatico:

Yeah it true that guys are always found wanting when it comes to closing a relationship because they feel its not necessary because they'll brake the heart of there loved ones it quite pathetic, 

Cowardice?

Thank You! grin
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by guseman(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2008
@olanajim
From your analysis, you actually acted like a woman and am letting you to know this. Experience is the best teacher they say. You said you were once in love and the girl left you, so thats your most , [b]@jjyou, I have just one serious date in my life. Which end badly and gave me the bitterest heartbreak. I was unfairly treated for being tolerance and faithful. After her, I don't even talk to ladies as a propective partner. I relate to everyone as friends. Those who have had close contact with me will tell you that.[/b]

BITTEREST have you tasted another one, how come this one the bitterest, my friend you better face the reality, stop using what you read on the net plus what u see in books to judge girls. if you play your cards well, you can get anybody and walahi, that girl let you because maybe of this your childish paroles!! grin

I dont know you o, but i need to provoke your thoughts so that you can start acting like a man. Girls they need tough hands at times, not this your hate and omo alhaja's scopings, I have to pause here, Marriage is for men, not boys, you keep trying but watch out, this gilrs, some na war ooo
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by mayor007(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2008
Well, U made so many cogent points.

But I think it's not fair to castigate one sex when both have their inadequacies.
For example, my ex-girlfriend broke up with me without giving me any "warning signs" while also telling me that I'm good as a guy but she can't continue the relationship.
I wasn't heart-broken in the real sense but I was baffled because I had to think on what might have caused her change of heart but I realized it was going to be a futile effort because I started experiencing throbbing migraines.
Several months later, I discovered that she's in another relationship with a guy I know.
I took it all in my stride cus "what won't be urs won't be urs".
We still relate but my pals were very bitter over such flagrant betrayal. But it's all good.
The bottomline is for everyone to have an happy ending.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by femwich(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2008
its ok for girls to be crazy and insane, thats just aw they were designed. lack of testerone juice in their system most times

invariably cause malfunction and a total system shutdown, overload, overdrive, just outright irrational beings.

anyways we see alot of that in you and there is a possibility u cld infect us. so our spider senses picks up

signals that tells us to get a beer, spend some time with other girls, hang out with them boiz. all in other to get our juice all up

and running again for u.

its not that we think you are all crazy, its the fact that we know that your craze level is very infectious, so we run, but trust me we will always come back.
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by esilove(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2008
Ladies sometimes don't know how to keep a lasting relationship.

It's always good to study the kind of kind u are dealing with and know what he like and what he don't like in order not to cross the boundary that will make him change his mind from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / Who's Your Nairaland Crush. / Could This Be The Worst Stretch Mark On A Girls Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.