Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (49971 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Plz Help!a Nairalander Is Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by MadCow1: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
Its kinda annoying wen u hear oda gals talk about dia first time.....

Until the day you can use your virginity as. Collateral in a bank to collect a loan, the value of it is more sentimental than anything else.

First times are overrated..

And what about most girls whose first times are often molestation?

Abeg make una carry this matter throway for corner.. Fhuck na Fhuck.. Wether u wait till marriage o, lost it by accident or your own was created as Tokunbo from heaven, the same prick wey enter ashawo na ehnn go still enter your own..

Plus note that a virgin does not directly translate into faithful nor fertile women..
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by michealade(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
klassiquette:

6.9?? .... Dude I thought the highest is 5.0 'omo' falling hand things cry ..... Abeg which university?
haba,thank God we are all learning.schools like ui use 7point scale...oau uses 5point scale..no hands falling abeg
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by fairprince(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Pls keep ur physical virginity and ur spiritual purity. There is a great reward from God for it. God hates willful sins.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Kingsasian(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Disvirgined ladies heaping curses on the poor op. How many of una be virgin? Let who hv not sinned cast the first stone!
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by chibarbie(f): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
malonephills:
God knows if I find my wife virgin on wedding night will divorce....but like women dignity
y wud u divorce?
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nduzee4noi2000yahoocou(m): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
This simply means you're around people who are not in your category. Self worth has to do with knowing what you want for your self and not allowing peoples choice and life style to influence you without your permission, if you what to remain a virgin you should seek out the benefit of it and decide what you want for your self.
one of the best way to overcome this pressure is to stay clear from all surrounding influences which include friends and some unnecessary entertainment...
That every body is doing it does not make it right if you choose to remain a virgin until marriage its not a big deal. because contrary to what people think there are a lot of people who have decide to stay away from sex until marriage and i can testify to that from a lot of my friends all around me.
here is what worked and has been working for me
1. seek out for purpose and other interesting activity and engagement that will limit unnecessary idle talk. Such as fellowship, Goal oriented organization etc..
2. surround your self with people who think alike with you (very important. you will be amazed that there are lot who believe in total abstinence)
i can authoritatively tell you that most who talk about their first time and the likes of it. it not all what it seems like and not all you've heard is true

3. Most importantly believe and trust in God, in prayers be sincere and freely express your frustration about the situation and genuinely ask God for his help and assistance (as you can never do it all by yourself, self will can't help you out of this trust me you need God)

Any body and i repeat any body who says you're missing is just but another liar who want to suppress you into becoming like what he/she has become... with understanding you will see there is no big deal in sex you too can win the battle of sex if you choose to.. don't mind and believe in there reports.. i was there once and i can tell you i have conquer..
thank you and God bless you.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by deavicky(m): 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
klassiquette:
Hmm all this guys hating on her... you think it's easy to keep being a virgin?
how old is she, that she can't keep her virginity?

1 Like

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by djsol3(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:

Me too, I revirginized last week.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Uffakowoicho(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
i know say u go don masturbate tire na only (p)enis remain.
just bcareful b4 dat one happen.may God help us all
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
Babes, trust me when I say Its a good thing you've got intact.... On ur wedding night, you'll be glad you waited. Dont let my fellow guys nd ur gals decieve you.... PS.... I am NOT a virgin... Sex is overrated when not with you Hubby.

i know several people who are not virgin anymore but are more happy than those who claim they are.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
#mytime24,I adore ur simplicity bt won't u mind being a friend?
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by tonero230(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
emitheo:
nonsense...because a girl is a virgin,does that make her any different from other girls? or in d history of mankind, has a virgin won a prize before? Virginity is so overrated

Yes,it makes her unique.Every humanbeing has a spirit following he or she.Many have ruined their destiny because of this thing called sex.If we think how to make money the way we think about sex,majority are gonna make it.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Uffakowoicho(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
advice for girls wey don throway am

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by femi4: 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
Hahaha..NairaLand is really a place to ease my school/exam stress....i tink am lovin it hia..hehe wink
It easier to loose it.
In Oritsefemi's voice:

If she like am
I go rock am o
If I rock am
She go love am o
If she love am
She go keep am oo
She no go like to lose am to another woman
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
How Much make I buy am...

1 Like

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Deiok(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hope Onila have seen this.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Xtargold(f): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
klassiquette:

How many guys will date a girl without sexual tendencies attached?
If only the girl will date d guy without material tendencies attached.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Ilekeh(f): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
iceberylin:
We could help sha wink

We?

Haba it'd be her first time, take it easy.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Obiwannn: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
klassiquette:

How many guys will date a girl without sexual tendencies attached?
many would
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
chibarbie:
y wud u divorce?
can't stand that moment of bleeping her
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by abarry001: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:

Please am begging you to keep your virginity for your husband, You re very special that's why u still have it....pls move away from anyone/anything that can mis-lead you...
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Those who are saying nonsense about the op facing her book are only being stupid.

You all think it is easy to focus when you feel you need a lover and you don't have any? You think the desire for the opposite sex comes voluntorily? Fact is, we dont decide to begin to long for the other person, it just starts. It is rather naive to say that relationships are always a distraction. Most times, the other way round is the case, fact!
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Xtargold:

Xtargold:

God bless you
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:

Do whatever makes you happy. If being a virgin is it, then keep being it, don't give in to negative thoughts.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by vicks21: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Keep holding on dear, and don't live ur life based on what people say or think! Always strive towards doing d right thing.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sorry ...what's the meaning of Virgin??
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by larryman1777: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Value what u have sister
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by DICKtator: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
cherryice:
Nice advert, but hello? I got news for you, men dont really care whether the hymen is still intact or not..
lifes too short mehn grin

Best advice so far!!

Waka for you too!!!

Seriously, I would love to get in between the part the sun hardly shines on your body!!!!

I should be eating you out!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
abarry001:

Please am begging you to keep your virginity for your husband, You re very special that's why u still have it....pls move away from anyone/anything that can mis-lead you...

the desire for the opposite sex does not have anything to do with the company you keep. At a point in time in your life, you just begin to desire it. You dumb people have to umderstand this, damn it!
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by ELGREF(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
I can be an help, because u r pretty
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
fairprince:
Pls keep ur physical virginity and ur spiritual purity. There is a great reward from God for it. God hates willful sins.

why should god be bothered about what i do with my own body!
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by living2013(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:

Be urself, do not give up like others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.