Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (46673 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public – Misau / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
babyosisi:
Why can't they kick out Buhari and make barcanista their candidate
He has a lot more sense than the mallam

angry grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
brownlord:

Can you please ask your candidate to tell those undecided voters how he intends to govern better than the corrupt, incompetent on the job?

That's the essence of debate, stop whining and go to debate, majority of Nigerians are beginning to see the need for debate to enable them access candidates before trusting them with their vote. I saw this in edo guber election, ACN/Oshiomole din't only floor the PDP candidate but exposed him when the man said he voluntarily retired from the Army but was dismissed, the man neither replied nor deny this accusation, even though this was never in public domain, thousands of edolite got to know this from the debate. Now this is the best time for GMB to explain to Nigerians who are charged with the responsibility of hiring ( voting ) anyone for that position he is seeking.

I hope you see some reasons GMB should debate.

In as much as a debate would have been ideal...I have not idea at how the APC strategists arrived at the conclusion on this issue.....I've always trust their judgments on political decisions affecting the party.....I don't think I want to doubt them on their wisdom on this.

You may agree with them..you may disagree with them.....let your vote decides...but you can't force them

3 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Forwetinnah: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Collynzo419:
Disappointed but not surprised

Out of every 12,.........

You're calling your yoruba brother a Judas grin becois**
APC people grin
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by brownlord: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Oluwadare:
One thing APC is doing right to my knowledge is their planning. Now i agreed with Mr Muazu that APC have poached their best brains out of the PDP. First of all, this debate adds nothing toward the nigerians perception for APC. Rreason being, the populace perception for GMB at this point in time is his non-tolerance for corruption.
So, APC see this debate as wasting of their time and energy amidst the necessary things to do. The debate adds little to their candidate in term of appealing to the voters.
It is the incumbent candidate that has everything to prove to the voters because their perception toward him is that, he is weak, he is corupt and incapable. Hence, he needed this to prove a point and to also appeal to the voters at large. No thanks to some statements like " STEALING IS NOT A CORRUPTION", "I WILL USE TECHNOLOGY TO FIGHT CORRUPTION" for God sake in a country where we are struggling to develop an ordinary bicycle. Please how do you want to successfully apply such to fight rainbow issue like coruption in Nigeria?
For example, in 2011 mr president also pulled out of any debate because he was damn sure then that people perception for him was favorable across the country. So he also had no appepite for any debate whatsoever.
To me the issue of debate is out of APC appepite risk, and I fully agreed with them. #my opinion#

arrant nonsense
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by RotrEmmanuel: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
"Sometimes you even allow people to make mistakes to show that you're either more intelligent or your thinking is superior to their own." – Gen. Buhari (1986).
grin and he is also known for series of failure.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Descartes: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
IF Jonathan wins I will congratulate him and be law abiding with hope that he delivers. But I'm optimistic that Muhammadu Buhari will win.
Some persons in your camp are not always comfortable with your "objectivity". Take care
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by angelsing(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Yes the debate will tell if he attended a school or not. grin

It's not all about parading yourself as war college drop out. cool
How hilarious to hear a GEJ fan over flogged this issue because Buhari refuse to debate...He has debated before which points to the fact he can if he wants to but to over drag this issue and call him names while GEJ himself ran away from the previous debate is the apex of hypocrisy
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Forwetinnah: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Henrick007:
India has never been to the World Cup
because FIFA won't allow them sing and
dance for 15 minutes after every goal. So I
heard.. LOL

gringringringrin
Laughing so hard right now
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by brownlord: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
ilugunboy:

In as much as a debate would have been ideal...I have not idea at how the APC strategists arrived at the conclusion on this issue.....I've always trust their judgments on political decisions affecting the party.....I don't think I want to doubt them on their wisdom on this.

You may agree with them..you may disagree with them.....let your vote decides...but you can't force them

Wow, so you happy your party is trying to access power through back door right? playing on the intelligence of Nigerians and you here making excuses.

smh
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by OLUJAY4REAL: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
Now that the certificate thing is not working, they've got another lies to disturb us for a week or so – as if they really want to debate.

Which certificate? That's exact crux of the matter. He is trying to avoid the perjury $ certificate furgery burden!
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
angelsing:
How hilarious to hear a GEJ fan over flogged this issue because Buhari refuse to debate...He has debated before which points to the fact he can if he wants to but to over drag this issue and call him names while GEJ himself ran away from the previous debate is the apex of hypocrisy

Don't mind the hypocrtices....

I want any of him/her to swear by his life if he/she insulted GEJ when he ran away from debates in 2011 but rather decided to chat with D'banj on Tv..

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Descartes:
Some persons in your camp are not always comfortable with your "objectivity". Take care
I am aware but opinion of some people won't make a change in what I believe in except I decide to. Thank you
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by nellyelitz(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
E don dey tire u abi? Very soon ur eye go clear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by olufunmi01(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
i dnt care wot buhari speaks all im saying is for nigerians to wake up and think rightly wt who dey wi vote fr.nigerians nid buhari and i can bet it wt u he wi deliver d best
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
The debate is inconsequential to millions if Nigerians.
Its very clear that PDP has failed and should not be gvn any chance to blab in the air.
Will the debate be a yardstick to whom u will give your vote?Well for me,I will rather give my vote to another party assuming APC isn't there.

In the last sixteen years of PDP...up till now I don't have good healthcare, I don't have good roads,I don't have water, I don't have power...yet I pay 35k monthly as personal income tax

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by brownlord: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
angelsing:

My friend shut it, we in 2015 that's the reason you shouting change, you may not know the real meaning of "Change"
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Descartes: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
I am aware but opinion of some people won't make a change in what I believe in except I decide to. Thank you
Good.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
brownlord:

Wow, so you happy your party is trying to access power through back door right? playing on the intelligence of Nigerians and you here making excuses.

smh

Guy.....quit whatever is making you conclude awkwardly.....he is selling his candidature to the electorates directly by engaging them.....he was in Lagos today discussing with the business community....taking their questions and concerns...

How can you access power through the backdoor in an election year without coming in contact with voters?

You guys should stop sounding as if the debate is a matter of life and death or the only way to approach the electorates...if APC want to explore alternative means of reaching the electorates ...so be it..."

3 Likes

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You're calling your yoruba brother a Judas grin becois**
APC people grin
I am now Yoruba? I no blame you anyway.

Very soon, some of you will declare me a non-Nigerian.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by bizhub: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is an opportunity apc wudv used to tell Nigerians how the 'CHANGE" will manifest APC V.P candidate didn't show up yesterday, but sambo came and said what PDP has done and where they are going ...APC should explain

1.How they will stop bokoharam overnite

2.How they will stabilize global oil price

3.How they will create 3million jobs in first year when it took Obama 6years to create 1.5million jobs

4.Which budget they will be using to pay 25million people N5,000 monthly

5.How will Buhari stop corruption with all these corrupt desperate power drunk APC members

6.Explain if its salary from paid employment they are using to do campaign #Saints
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by EMANY01(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Collynzo419:

Out of every 12 people who have sold their ability to reason objectively and have dedicated themselves in service of lies and falsehood, there shall be a few among who manage to see the disaster they are creating and start to have a change of heart.

Barcanista as I said sometime ago, there is hope for you yet.
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Ayobami97(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
brownlord:

My friend shut it, we in 2015 that's the reason you shouting change, you may not know the real meaning of "Change"
Lexicon! Tell us the meaning. Wide mouth.

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by RotrEmmanuel: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
angelsing:
#In 2011 GEJ didn't debate because the rule was "Debate and lose " Buhari thought it was a joke, he debated and loosed wholefully. Buhari feels he would adopt GEJ previous style to win this time. But unfortunately the rule this time is "Debate and win " . So #Buharimustdebate if he wants to win this time.

APC lied about his health, let's see how a sick 73 years great grandfather can speak for at least 5 minutes. grin
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by UpLoyo: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by Pamcrest(f): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Tinubu has Buhari on a string like he did Nuhu in 2011. That crackhead is tryna rubbish their candidate albeit subtly.
So which debate will they be comfortable to participate in now? Too many excuses for an ordinary debate....haba!
I smell fear, low self esteem, and dishonesty!
Let Buhari go for the one an NGO is organizing for women candidates on Wednesday then grin
My humble submission
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by PhockPhockMan: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Collynzo419:

Because he said the truth abi?
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by ManUtdholic: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Barcanista I said it earlier on a thread where a murtala media said they will hold a debate that a press statement will be released that GMB won't attend
Many of you don't know that buahri was choosen not because of he's d best after slice bread but because of his cult like followership.. Because politics in nigeria is about numbers and d best rigger
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by bobbylegend(m): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
acidtalk:
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE FEBRUARY 14.

* POWER : The power situation of the country will NEVER improve if this government remains in power as the money bags supporting this government are the sole importers of fuel and diesel and the make billions of naira in profit everyday by gaining from the epileptic power situation of the country.

* SECURITY : Billions are budgeted for security but yet nothing to show for it especially in the North East of the country. Jonathan has politicized the military and made it equally Corrupt. The military, police, sss only flex their powers at the opposition and harmless citizens.

*YOUTH EMPOWERMENT : Sure P and the like are money siphoners the government setup to siphon money. Those who needed to benefit from it aren't as every penny is being embezzled by the same government.

*TRANSPORTATION: Before you that pointing at the railways which is Jonathan's ONLY achievement, ask yourself if that is the same kind of coaches us in this present day world. Brazil, Czech, Venezuela, Mexico and others just resuscitated their rail transport and each country spent FARLESS than what our government claimed to have spent and with a more modernized end product.

* ECONOMY : Nigeria's economy is SINKING SERIOUSLY. Whether you believe Charles Soludo, Sanusi Lamido, and other economist or not, the truth remains that an economy tsunami is about to take place in the coming months. Over 30% of government workers, banks, oil and gas, Marin, insurance, fund managers, manufacturing will be out of job in the next few months. Ngozi Iweala and others can twist figures and refute the truth as much as they can but the truth is about to unviel itself soon.
[color=#006600][/color]

Aboki sit down. Go school u no gree
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by tushburg(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Imanuelle:
Lol

Buhari won't even be able to remember the stats he's supposed to arm himself with, for the debate.

Those guys that work with channels will make him worse than obafaiye Shem.

Obviously, buhari doesn't have a mind of his own, people will continue to dictate for him, even if he wins. Talking about the APC cabal.

My brother God bless you. This has been the case since his day as head of state...does Idiagbor ring a bell?
Sensible pple should kw what I mean...children will not also understand dis embarassed tongue
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by brownlord: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
ilugunboy:

Guy.....quit whatever is making you conclude awkwardly.....he is selling his candidature to the electorates directly by engaging them.....he was in Lagos today discussing with the business community....taking their questions and concerns...

You guys should stop sounding as if the debate is a matter of life and death or the only way to approach the electorates...if APC want to explore alternative means of reaching the electorates ...so be it..."

pre arranged questions or script? isn't it foolish for him to him to attend this event organised by tinubu and friends and yet boycott a debate to be organize by same Channels, think for yourself man. Alaye use your brain

Buhari won't attend a debate organized by Channels TV tomorrow 3rd Feb. but attending a pre arranged business meeting organized by same Channels TV today 2nd Feb.

What a joke
Re: Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General by brownlord: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ayobami97:

Lexicon! Tell us the meaning. Wide mouth.

bounce, idiat

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview / Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees / Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.