Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage (33737 Views)

When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by naijathings(m): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
in WHIZ KHALIFA'S voice.... PUS5Y MUST BE SERIOUS.. Hollla Holla..

yes oh that pus5y must be so serious that the guy just cant let it go even after
10 whole years..
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by bayulll01(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
passionate88:
What does it mean? @bolded
u don't know the meaning lol,ok assignment for u
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by bomasek(m): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tobiustobius:

Mumu.
Na u be d guy
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by JewelDiamond(f): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pls stay wit him for another 10 years. May be he will change his mind.

2 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Fabzgrace(f): 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
some hateful comments sha.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Coldfeet:
I bet you his JT is over active! that and money are usually the reasons women stay with such people, which is why most of the times you will hear them say the mind is willing but the flesh is weakangry
@ faceless04

lol u may be right
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by MhisIjay(f): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
ogaofficer:
lmao. . Mhizij.ay: op hw many times i call u? Op: 10 Yrs. op na olodo
Lol
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by passionate88: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
bayulll01:
u don't know the meaning lol,ok assignment for u
na wa
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hello sweetheart if I'm dating you and you want out the next month trust me you are so free. kiss

Nigga got no time begging any biitch to stay - for what ? for some inconveniencies and liability? undecided

That's because all your life you've been so unlucky to date girls that have cause inconviencies to you and become a liability to you too
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by detutu1: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2015
faceless04:

We started when I was 19 and he was 28

What! shocked he z 38 now? Nd still doesn't feel he shld put a ring on it?...omo!!! run!!!

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by chido4real(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2015
For your adult pleasure toys like dildos, vibrators, hips/bust/penile enlargement creams, visit www.sunbies.com, Nigeria's largest adult pleasure toys online store.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by redds: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2015
Love is not blind at all!!! But its just the lovers that have refused to open their eyes. Sorry to say dear but I think you fall under this category. Learn to love more with your head and less of your heart or else get ready for a whole baggage of emotional issues. Advice yourself and quit that hazardous affair you call a relationship or else..... If he is pestering you so much go to the police! I hope you ve bin hearing abt the inhumane acts some guys have committed jst cos their babes tried living them. You better don't take this likely.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by olajide8(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
maryhaam:
10yrs.....wsnt it boring
Nope not for a day- take the person as your gossip partner or your brother men! Everyday you would gist and laugh sometimes at what others don't find funny- you would giggle like small kids and try out funny things together-
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by maryhaam(f): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
olajide8:

Nope not for a day- take the person as your gossip partner or your brother men! Everyday you would gist and laugh sometimes at what others don't find funny- you would giggle like small kids and try out funny things together-
that cool,that true love I accept
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by olajide8(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by faceless04: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 05, 2015
CoCoLav:

Please tell me you are joking. undecided I know someone who started dating at 14, she dated the guy for 9 years and they got married last year October so warra you saying?
started dating at 14?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 05, 2015
Queensly123:
But honestly, how wil u be with a guy for 8 years and not know his views on marriage?! Wt were u pple doin 4 8 years? Nawa!
not 8 years. 10 fvcking years!
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 05, 2015
faceless04:

Bros, take it easy! U don't need all these. Don't say what you will regret later.
I hope you've called it quit with that guy already? Even if he comes back pleading and says he's ready to marry now, agreeing to marry him will be the biggest mistake you'll ever make in your life. Why because he'll just use that to tie you down as a second wife and treat you in a way you wouldn't like. It's obvious he's not the marryable type. I've got so many things to type. I just don't know where to start from....

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by maryhaam(f): 3:12am On Feb 05, 2015
olajide8:

Yes but theirs a thin line between love and hate- her so called friends destroyed it* and I am gradually moving into the hate zone* if not for God they were always trying to destroy it, with talks about this and that, staging and putting things in her head- I guess the love wasn't strong enough - the tides and torrents of life took her away* she lied against me, to people, we both knew, I was still ready to forgive her and move on- but the day the chapter closed* I told God that, for all the lies she said about me- whom so ever would marry her would do double of the lies- she says I used to beat her ( I can't imagine that kind of lie from the pit of hell, if she had said, men the guy rains with words and I can't take it it's understandable) - her husband would turn her into a punching bag and she wouldn't be able to leave the marriage out of shame- etc she said I lied to her - she would marry a man based on deceit - she wouldn't be able to leave* don't say I am mean!!! It's just sometimes people must be paid in their own coin*
waow that harsh,like u said,please forgive. Er,thot u guys re married,karma will justify u,just take it cool,n don't wish er bad. Plsssss
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 3:24am On Feb 05, 2015
reminiscing:

That's because all your life you've been so unlucky to date girls that have cause inconviencies to you and become a liability to you too
YIMU...I've heard that noise before and at the end of the day y'all speak the same grammar jare - You can deceive the naive guys here and I repeat most of you folks are liabilities and inconveniences ,now you can take that to the bank. grin

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by olajide8(m): 5:30am On Feb 05, 2015
faceless04:

Bros, take it easy! U don't need all these. Don't say what you will regret later.
That's true- thou it's just the anger of time wasted on rubbish!!! angry
Modified* delete as appropriate please - the anger has faded away cheesy smiley. It how God created women* to always push men to the edge*
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 05, 2015
grin grin
Truckpusher:
YIMU...I've heard that noise before and at the end of the day y'all speak the same grammar jare - You can deceive the naive guys here and I repeat most of you folks are liabilities and inconveniences ,now you can take that to the bank. grin

My dear,I have never been a liability to the guys I have dated and I will never be.Don't come and infest this thread with your bad luck.........God loves a cheerful giver grin
Truckpusher:

My dear,I have never been a liability to the guys I have dated and I will never be.Don't come and infest this thread with your bad luck.........God loves a cheerful giver

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by funmercy1(f): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2015
D guy don dey eat u 2much so y ll he marry u? there is a possibility that u ar living with him,he is eating u ,u ar alraedy living as man and wife,d only difference 4rm u being a wife isdat u stop d babies 4rm cuming or u kill dem a. So what? Wait u hear ,na 4 ur face he go marry 22 trs gal.olodo daugther of eve without d reasoning of eve
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by maryhaam(f): 10:42am On Feb 05, 2015
olajide8:

That's true- thou it's just the anger of time wasted on rubbish!!! angry
Modified* delete as appropriate please - the anger has faded away cheesy smiley. It how God created women* to always push men to the edge*
you are xtremly angry,dont worry a damsel is arround d corner,*hugz* vryone has a story to tell.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by olajide8(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2015
maryhaam:
you are xtremly angry,dont worry a damsel is arround d corner,*hugz* vryone has a story to tell.
I guess I maybe thinking of the right one* they were all just waiting for me to stop posting or talking about her* cheesy grin cheesy wink in fact I was afraid it was something else- cheesy
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by maryhaam(f): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2015
olajide8:

I guess I maybe thinking of the right one* they were all just waiting for me to stop posting or talking about her* cheesy grin cheesy wink in fact I was afraid it was something else- cheesy
is ur mindset,love ursef n love will locate,quench the anger.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by PensionGuy(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2015
Tragic. Leave him to sort himself out. Period. You've wasted more than enough time with him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.