Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage (33742 Views)

When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by mannyiyke: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

He is not abusive in any way. Infact he has been very nice to me, listens to me, he has always been there for me, gives me whatever I want. He Is 100% mentally stable. He is a medical doctor.
Op, u love him 'cos he's a medical doctor. If he was d hussling type, u wldn't have even spent a month with him. I know ur type. He doesn't love you, but for d fact dat he's a medical doctor, u've stuck around for God-knows-years. Women!!! They'll never love who loves them all because of money, class, levels, education, etc. It's not that those things are not desirable or reasonable to desire, however, all their foci are on them to d detriment of d essence of true relationships.

3 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
casualobserver1:

You are a mad man hahahahaha. But some babes are daft sha. She didn't even have the sense to get pregnant and at least have something to show for it. Too bad.

In fact she should tell us the name of her village so that I will tell my guys to organize and runz their youth service there and chop for free.
Getting pregnant for any guy when marriage isn't taking place is the most iidiotic thing any girl would do in this 21st century.

Every woman should be able to know when a relationship isn't going anywhere yet some pretend and stick to the guy and the guy in turn uses her to pass time.Maybe in this case this guy wants to make her his concubine for life. grin and trust our Nigerian girls they will stay as long as the money is plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Moana(f): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Cutehector4u:
and u were wit him for over ten years.. Ur case is bein debated in d supreme court. grin
the wicked people of nairaland
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by veave(f): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

We started when I was 19 and he was 28

A 38year old man is not thinking about getting married? I do not think you know the real person you've been dealing with...

Get a CID, you will be shocked to find out he's already married with kids
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by faceless04: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
mannyiyke:
Op, u love him 'cos he's a medical doctor. If he was d hussling type, u wldn't have even spent a month with him. I know ur type. He doesn't love you, but for d fact dat he's a medical doctor, u've stuck around for God-knows-years. Women!!! They'll never love who loves them all because of money, class, levels, education, etc. It's not that those things are not desirable or reasonable to desire, however, all their foci are on them to d detriment of d essence of true relationships.

You are absolutely wrong
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Moana(f): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

He is not abusive in any way. Infact he has been very nice to me, listens to me, he has always been there for me, gives me whatever I want. He Is 100% mentally stable. He is a medical doctor.
Wait
1. he comes to your doorstep and workplace
2. He leaves u 20 missed calls daily
3. Threatens to kill you

And you still say he is mentally stable? undecided
So they told you psychopathic behaviour is not for medical doctors?

2 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
My dear,this story is really making my heart drain. wat?
It will be a big slap on your father's face and a disgrace on your part if u move in with him and start producing babies.He is confused,he doesn't have plans for his life,he is selfish and a thief.Talk to him again and explain things to him or Go to the police,report that he threatened your life and tell the police to make him sign an agreement that he won't harm you.Even if he was called to be a priest and decided to serve in his cathedral,tell him you were not called to be a SISTER!
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by veave(f): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kai! I can bet my flat behind you do not even know his family. I'm soo soo pained right now on your behalf...

sad sad angry

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by tomzman: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
nairabetguru:

@ 19 you had no business being in a relationship if not for oju kokoro wey dey worry u @ that tyme..... The bros @ 28 den shld be employed and had sum cash to splash........ Now I see where the problem is

#Guiltypleasurez
I won't totally agree with you. I don't see anything bad in a 19 year old girl being in a relationship. She can date for 5-6 yrs and get married at 24 or 25. That is what I expected the op to have done. She should have left him when she turned 25 and discovered that the guy has no plan to marry her.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
It is practically impossible to make jest of a jester - your op is a joke and an insult to womanhood. angry

what are you saying,? I think you fall into the league of that her boyfriend.Guys are feeble,scared of making decisions and above all confused!If a girl sees that a guy is serious with her and she doesn't want to be with him,she tells him straight up but men like you are....... ..... !!!!!!! I rest my case
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Benoxvals(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Midehi:

Birds of same feather....guy,wil u allow ur sis to stay wit a man for 10yrs & stil tell her to give him babies out of wedlock...u guys dnt seem to surprise me.

Please don't get all angry at me girl..am entitled to my opinion and my sister would have taken care of the situation on her own.Chil,contribute and don't go beyond that.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
reminiscing:

what are you saying,? I think you fall into the league of that her boyfriend.Guys are feeble,scared of making decisions and above all confused!If a girl sees that a guy is serious with her and she doesn't want to be with him,she tells him straight up but men like you are....... ..... !!!!!!! I rest my case
Hello sweetheart if I'm dating you and you want out the next month trust me you are so free. kiss

Nigga got no time begging any biitch to stay - for what ? for some inconveniencies and liability? undecided
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by wilfredomoba(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Maybe u are very goood in Beg dat is Y? Pls try nd go see ur pastor very important
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Benoxvals(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

I think you are the only one who have really understood the picture. We have a happy relationship, he want babies. BUT I WANT THE SACRAMENT OF MATRIMONY. And that's why I'm leaving him.

I can't say that I know how or what you feel but I still maintain my stance that leaving him is a bad idea cuz many people are going through worst problems but yours is still solvable.Talk seriously with him on the issue and respect his opinion as well,only then can a solution be carved out.what you want might not be as difficult as you you think,it's just the way you are going about it.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
veave:
Kai! I can bet my flat behind you do not even know his family. I'm soo soo pained right now on your behalf...

sad sad angry
With the way you reason - you'll remain there forever and die on that diick.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by nairabetguru(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
tomzman:

I won't totally agree with you. I don't see anything bad in a 19 year old girl being in a relationship. She can date for 5-6 yrs and get married at 24 or 25. That is what I expected the op to have done. She should have left him when she turned 25 and discovered that the guy has no plan to marry her.

What is the essense of a relationship?

Answer: marriage

What does a 19 year old know about marriage?

Answer: absolutely notyn.

conclusion: she just wasted 10 years of her life and now dat it has dawned on her she wants to turn it to a do or die affair grin
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Benoxvals(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
temitak:

This bros sef. He agreed to doing everything married pple do, he just doesn't want to make it legal. I smell sth fishy here. No matter what, he should able to withstand 30 mins of appending his signature at a registry with only their parents present.

ÒP, please run for your life, this guy will never
marry you and as long as that's what you want, it won't work. And please don't make that kinda compromise, you will be miserable and you will frustrate yourself and him too

I don't mean to get under your skin Sis...but my opinion still stands so please don't take it personal.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by freecocoa(f): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
2sa2:
how can you say it's made up? I have seen people date for 14 years without marriage, shiitt happens
Learn to read and comprehend before rushing to comment please.

I'm not talking of a relationship leading to marriage as I know that not all relationships has to/ends in marriage.

I'm talking about not knowing your partner's view on the subject, having been dating for eons.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by 2sa2: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Learn to read and comprehend before rushing to comment please.

I'm not talking of a relationship leading to marriage as I know that not all relationships has to/ends in marriage.

I'm talking about not knowing your partner's view on the subject, having been dating for eons.
what's the meaning of free cocoa, free is clear, cocoa, hmmmm could that be kitty? If yes, i'm interested, soooooooooooooooo how's it going to be
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
It is practically impossible to make jest of a jester - your op is a joke and an insult to womanhood. angry

I guess she was blinded by material things and didnt know when it was 10years gone. Anyone can make the same mistake she made, but definitely not me grin
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
veave:

Get a CID, you will be shocked to find out he's already married with kids

..jeez just maybe, damnnn!! angry
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by ogaofficer(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
MhisIjay:
*Draws her ears*
Op Op Op!!!
Hw many tyms I call u
Ten Years shocked
Them use top bond gum u for d relationship shebi
He should go nd get a contract baby maker.
Move on with ur lyf, u deserve better than a man who jst wants a baby making machine angry
lmao. . Mhizij.ay: op hw many times i call u? Op: 10 Yrs. op na olodo

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Tobiustobius: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
People on NL are just so unhelpful. Yesterday it was "this chicks ain't loyal", today the same people are insulting the woman who stayed for 10 years.

@OP: Wanting different things is enough reason to leave. Let's agree that he doesn't believe in marriage- everyone has a right to their opinions and beliefs. However, the fact that he's threatening you takes it to another level of horrible. Run, don't walk, away from this terrible human being.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

I guess she was blinded by material things and didnt know when it was 10years gone. Anyone can make the same mistake she made, but definitely not me grin
Could be true and again never you underestimate the power of good knacking. grin

Some bad guys out there are using serious knacking to keep a woman like a goat tied to a tree but trust some chicks na - You no fit use their head. cheesy
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Benoxvals:

Please don't get all angry at me girl..am entitled to my opinion and my sister would have taken care of the situation on her own.Chil,contribute and don't go beyond that.
den dwell in ur own low sef esteem
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by veave(f): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
With the way you reason - you'll remain there forever and die on that diick.

Good day and love you too... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Op, my advice is that you must stick to that guy since you are still saying that you love him despite his unwillingness to marry you. Don't carry the baggage from that relationship to another innocent man oooo. Because I know that the next thing is for you to start cheating with him after another man has come to put the ring on your finger. He's your cross, carry it!
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by CoCoLav(f): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
nairabetguru:

What is the essense of a relationship?

Answer: marriage

What does a 19 year old know about marriage?

Answer: absolutely notyn.

Please tell me you are joking. undecided I know someone who started dating at 14, she dated the guy for 9 years and they got married last year October so warra you saying?
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Could be true and again never you underestimate the power of good knacking. grin

Some bad guys out there are using serious knacking to keep a woman like a goat tied to a tree but trust some chicks na - You no fit use their head. cheesy

Omoh bleep good knacking jor! No matter how good a woman is been knacked, doesnt mean she should be blinded..

A smart lady should be able to tell when a man is in just for the knacking or something serious jare angry

Anyways, rove is blind afterall..cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
veave:

Good day and love you too... kiss kiss kiss
grin grin Now you've killed me.
How come you didn't get angry as usual? cheesy

This is interesting grin
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

Omoh bleep good knacking jor! No matter how good a woman is been knacked, doesnt mean she should be blinded..

A smart lady should be able to tell when a man is in just for the knacking or something serious jare angry

Dey there na.

You sabi those kain knacking wey activate woman mumu button na? wink grin
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

all these knacking talks sef.. Are hammers distributed here ?
What is Knacking sef ? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.