Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage (33721 Views)

When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by glundy: 8:01am On Feb 03, 2015
Marriage is honourable, he who finds a wife fineth good thing and shall receive favour from God. Marriage is not but force neither is love visible for you to know the minds construction. That your so call boy is your enemy, antagonise your life, not willing and ready to marry but at the same time threatening to kill, please don't take any threat for granted irrespective it's source ie whosoever that is concern, sex isn't love. Please petitioned to the IG, get facts concerning your claims, get him arrested for himself, you, his family and yours to have an undertaking under oath that nothing should happen to you or your would be husband else he be held responsible, make a publication to that effect just to put him on check, but if you are confuse that you truly love your life, then go ahead to dare the devil!

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by BUSHHUNTER: 8:01am On Feb 03, 2015
Two of you are not serious at all......You dated someone for 10yrs and at the end he's not ready for marriage......So you guys have been wasting eachother time since.

1 To be honest with urself how many abortion have u carried out for the guy? Cos I know how many Lanre did for his GF which is 3 then in sch in just a year.

2 You are dating the wrong guy cos a cool headed will accept to do normal thing which is marriage nd other stuffs.

3 He doesn't love you at all but its hard to tell he's just inlove with the hole between ur legs.

4 That Dude can kill u if u don't take his threats seriously cos he's frustrated already.

5 QUIT THAT CRAP U CALL RELATIONSHIP.

6 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by faceless04: 8:02am On Feb 03, 2015
MhisIjay:
*Draws her ears*
Op Op Op!!!
Hw many tyms I call u
Ten Years shocked
Them use top bond gum u for d relationship shebi
He should go nd get a contract baby maker.
Move on with ur lyf, u deserve better than a man who jst wants a baby making machine angry

Please leave my ears oooo, I still need dem to attract another man. Thanks for the advice.

3 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by dre11(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:
10 years kwa shocked

Op give him an ultimatum that if he doesn't want to marry you , you'll leave him , if he truly loves you as you say he keep his marriage view aside and do the needful.

#SAYNOTOTIMEWASTERS angry

A real won't be scared by your ultimatum, he will.only laugh at you for doing that.
There are better ways to tell him than that

Unless he is a sissy
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Missmossy(f): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2015
shocked Ten years no be beans! Odikwa risky, I wonder how you have coped for the past years. The very moment he poured put his views on marriage was the right time for you to take a walk yet you stayed hoping he would change. How many sensible men will say things he has said and act the way he has done.

All is very obvious with the situation of things, the ball is in your course even though i won't fail to confess that your sense of reasoning is a bit shallow.

3 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by lastburn(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

He is not abusive in any way. Infact he has been very nice to me, listens to me, he has always been there for me, gives me whatever I want. He Is 100% mentally stable. He is a medical doctor.
someone is not been open dis relationship cos 10yrs is a lot... I don't care if he's a doctor or d magistrates. You not been honest wit us here.. the must be a reason why u don't want to leave hiz ass after 10yrs

3 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by MhisIjay(f): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

Please leave my ears oooo, I still need dem to attract another man. Thanks for the advice.
Lmao, that na true sha
Uwc smiley
I wish u d best
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 03, 2015
You didn't include the sex aspect of it....

your story is not complete so no advice
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by alwaysbest(f): 8:06am On Feb 03, 2015
Why dont you walk out? pls dear, dont give him 1day of your time. God will surprise you immediately you walk. he is not serious and i think he has been playing you all this while. Believe me; he has an hidden plan. sister, walk....

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2015
Get a bucher's knife and cut off his "middle". Just joking! But sister you get patience o!ten years? I dated my hubby for just a year,and we've been married for eleven years;if I stayed in a relationship for two years and the guy is not giving me any hope,my sister,I go run for my life. Leave while you still can.

4 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2015
break up

2 Likes

nairabetguru:

@ 19 you had no business being in a relationship if not for oju kokoro wey dey worry u @ that tyme..... The bros @ 28 den shld be employed and had sum cash to splash........ Now I see where the problem is

#Guiltypleasurez

The way some of you reason sef. undecided undecided

Op, ermm, your man is now 38 , he's still not interested in marriage and you are seeking for advice shocked shocked. Babe, are you for real? Are you sure this man does not already have a family somewhere? MOVE on with your life and let no threats hold you down. Report to people around you, your family, colleagues and policemen about the threats(that's if they are actually weighty undecided).

4 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by OCTAVO: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2015
Op, Pls don't feel offended by my question. Are you probably up to 30 years old? 10 years ain't no joke!
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by canalily(m): 8:09am On Feb 03, 2015
...so serious relationships can trive years without any plans for marriageundecided undecidedangry

2 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by sonssyo: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2015
my dear its time to say goodbye .wat sort of man is dat?ten yrs ,still nt showing any green light. somefin is wrong somewhere,plz check dre family background

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by faceless04: 8:10am On Feb 03, 2015
nairabetguru:

@ 19 you had no business being in a relationship if not for oju kokoro wey dey worry u @ that tyme..... The bros @ 28 den shld be employed and had sum cash to splash........ Now I see where the problem is

#Guiltypleasurez

You are so wrong

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Misogynist2014(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

Super active
A well cooked lie. I wonder the guy that would fork a biiitch for 10 years and won't allow her to go. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Farouksenior: 8:11am On Feb 03, 2015
Truth be told :
1. Hes drillin all d oil in you
2. You wud b left dry
3. At 38(28yo + 10yrs datin). Accordin to ya figures. Dt niccur probably has a wife or main babe somwer .
4. Is he waitin for rapture b4 he marries u?? ( no jokeS: if ur ma junior sis. I for FLOg dt evil love comot ya body ).

NoTE.: Niggas lyk dis, get Backup Plan ALWAYs.

5 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by horlarjay(m): 8:11am On Feb 03, 2015
Which part of the country re u frm? Hope u re not frm d east grin grin u knw wah I mean now
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Misogynist2014(m): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2015
missmayorall:
break up
That is if the relationship exists.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by kushsy: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2015
Oyetboy:
op at what age did you guys started?
. Good question...10 solid year..no baby,no marriage proposal..d guy is married abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by marshalcarter: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2015
Lolzzzzzz

Seee comment nd advice

Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Defcon1(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

Lol....I don't have a ring on my middle finger, he never proposed or said anything close to that.
l am sure the guy has friends and family.
l also expect that you have a good relationship with these people
So,why don't you meet them and tell them everything;from his views on marriage to his sinister threats
l am sure they would listen because dude has no case against you whatsoever
involve your family as well so dude knows it's him against the world,not just you.
lf that fails,then you might want to involve the police.
In western countries you could have got a restraining order from the court.
Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Tearg1: 8:14am On Feb 03, 2015
@OP. My advice is to draw closer to God and get yourself involved with various activities at your church, just to take your mind away from him. Then try relocate from where u living in order to avoid stalking. Calmly call him and voice out your feelings with wisdom, let him know that u are moving on because you can no longer continue in a sinful relationship.. Pray before speaking to him and avoid his calls or change your number to cut him off completely... This guy does not have your interest at heart.... Be warned!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:
I read a story here where an angry guy shot a couple at their wedding reception because the bride left him for another man and this kept me wondering if my boyfriend can actually do same...........here is my story.

I've been in a relationship with this guy for 10years nw (yes, 10years). It all started in 2005 when we met, fell in love. He was and is still my first and only love. I was enjoying the relationship until 2years ago(though we've had our share of misunderstanding, I wldnt want to go into that) when I started thinking of settling down. I indirectly asked him if he had any plan of marrying me and I was shocked by the response I got. He said he doesn't believe in marriage, that everything is about understanding. I can move in,start producing babies for him but he can never carryout any marriage rites.

I thought he wasn't serious until last year when I asked him thesame question, he gave me thesame answer. But this time, I told him that I don't Share thesame view with him and that we need to go our separate ways. Since then he has been warning me that he will kill any man I get married to, that he cannt stand seeing me with another man........

Infact, I can't write down how the past year has been. I still love him and there is no doubt that he loves me too. But the big problem is that we are so so different, our views and vision are wide apart. I knw I can just forget about him and move on with my life but he wldnt let me be. He is always there at my door step, my office, giving 20 missed calls. Sometimes, I just wish I can relocate and start a new life, but I can't leave my job,not with this high rate of unemployment.

I forgot to mention that he is not the faithful type, though he doent flaunt it to my face but I just get to know about it one way or the other.
I really need advice on what to do,because even though I still have a soft spot for him, I don't want to continue with the relationship.

Do you believe in marriage? If you don't believe in marriage then move in with him and start making babies but if you do forget about the 10years and walk away I know it's difficult.
Here's another option, tell him you'll move in and have his babies but you must get legal protection for you and your kids and yes i'm talking about money and no other girl. Sign some sort of agreement, allow the kids share your surnames and not just his alone.
I don't believe in marriage too but I think this country is not matured for such yet as some guys would take it for granted.
10years is not beans.

4 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2015
sonssyo:

my dear its time to say goodbye .wat sort of man is dat?ten yrs ,still nt showing any green light. somefin is wrong somewhere,plz check dre family background

true talk

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by egbaguy: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2015
@op......do u av a mother? I think she isnt doing a good job as a mother!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by faceless04: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2015
lastburn:
someone is not been open dis relationship cos 10yrs is a lot... I don't care if he's a doctor or d magistrates. You not been honest wit us here.. the must be a reason why u don't want to leave hiz ass after 10yrs

I didn't say I don't want to leave him. The problem now is that he doesn't want to leave me.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Melahou(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2015
he`s only been selfish...free yourself from him...
you dont need to be scared of him...you jst need to move on
there`s no point for you to even relocated...
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2015
op do u av a mother, if u av,why did she nt check if u are cursed....na waooo 10yrs...u are jus wastin ur time wit him, if u agree on stayin & avin children for him witout any marriage rite,u ar makin d biggest mstake cos u are nt d wife bt baby mama..
better leave him now b4 u will look old in d eyes of men & rgret later or endin up wit an old widower...
d problm here is dat u guys av bn livin 2geda dats why he dint rgard any formal sriousnes on u...if u wer nt stayin 2geda,by now una for don marry..
my advice: tell both familes wats happenin cos dey wil be worried too why u guys are like dat,tell dem u are quitin cos he's nt srious,tell dem all his threat cos he mite carry dem out...and finally,run as fast as ur leg can carry u,if nt na sorry be ur name @ d end of d whole episode of LOVE.
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by mctech(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2015
OP, have you aborted for him before? May be he is doubting your fertility and wants you to get preg first. Perhaps he has plans of settling down with a 'good' girl as most guys love to do.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by kay29000(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:
I read a story here where an angry guy shot a couple at their wedding reception because the bride left him for another man and this kept me wondering if my boyfriend can actually do same...........here is my story.

I've been in a relationship with this guy for 10years nw (yes, 10years). It all started in 2005 when we met, fell in love. He was and is still my first and only love. I was enjoying the relationship until 2years ago(though we've had our share of misunderstanding, I wldnt want to go into that) when I started thinking of settling down. I indirectly asked him if he had any plan of marrying me and I was shocked by the response I got. He said he doesn't believe in marriage, that everything is about understanding. I can move in,start producing babies for him but he can never carryout any marriage rites.

I thought he wasn't serious until last year when I asked him thesame question, he gave me thesame answer. But this time, I told him that I don't Share thesame view with him and that we need to go our separate ways. Since then he has been warning me that he will kill any man I get married to, that he cannt stand seeing me with another man........

Infact, I can't write down how the past year has been. I still love him and there is no doubt that he loves me too. But the big problem is that we are so so different, our views and vision are wide apart. I knw I can just forget about him and move on with my life but he wldnt let me be. He is always there at my door step, my office, giving 20 missed calls. Sometimes, I just wish I can relocate and start a new life, but I can't leave my job,not with this high rate of unemployment.

I forgot to mention that he is not the faithful type, though he doent flaunt it to my face but I just get to know about it one way or the other.
I really need advice on what to do,because even though I still have a soft spot for him, I don't want to continue with the relationship.

Miss, you have to live this man sooner or later...it is better it is sooner. A relationship that isn't leading anywhere is a waste. You guys nolonger want the same thing, so why are u still sticking around?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Funny Good Night Messages / Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day / When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.