Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage (33722 Views)

When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dey there na.

You sabi those kain knacking wey activate woman mumu button na? wink grin

no I no sabi am cheesy

jeez what are you talking about? grin
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by nairabetguru(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
CoCoLav:

Please tell me you are joking. undecided I know someone who started dating at 14, she dated the guy for 9 years and they got married last year October so warra you saying?

what will you do if your 14 year old duaghter brings a 28 year old guy home and introduce him as her "boi frend" undecided

Mtcheww!!!!!!!!!!!

#guiltypleasures
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

all these knacking talks sef.. Are hammers distributed here ?
What is Knacking sef ? tongue

Truckpusher pls can you exkowansiate more for a brother here? cheesy
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
donpeey22:
Op, my advice is that you must stick to that guy since you are still saying that you love him despite his unwillingness to marry you. Don't carry the baggage from that relationship to another innocent man oooo. Because I know that the next thing is for you to start cheating with him after another man has come to put the ring on your finger. He's your cross, carry it!
....afraid to fall victim of the excess baggage nii grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
10 years of dating without marriage pls who does that?answer crazy people does that!op abeg the guy cant marry u,he did not loves you undecided

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by sexymoma(f): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
donpeey22:
Op, my advice is that you must stick to that guy since you are still saying that you love him despite his unwillingness to marry you. Don't carry the baggage from that relationship to another innocent man oooo. Because I know that the next thing is for you to start cheating with him after another man has come to put the ring on your finger. He's your cross, carry it!
May your lil sisters, lady cousins, Niece be treated the way the guy is treating the op... Seriously i jos wish i could see you and chop off those hands you used in writing those ill, senseless words.. i jos wish angry

@op i will advise you to leave that guy.. pls quit
you aren't getting younger... he can get married at anytime .. he s a guy..
Quit.. before it too late.

2 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

no I no sabi am cheesy

jeez what are you talking about? grin
What? is there anything we can't talk about ? anywhere ? smiley

I thought we are free minded people. smiley

Hey! live your life sweetheart - You only pass through here once cheesy
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by CoCoLav(f): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
nairabetguru:

what will you do if your 14 year old duaghter brings a 28 year old guy home and introduce him as her "boi frend" undecided

Mtcheww!!!!!!!!!!!

#guiltypleasures

28 oshi

Did the Op say she was 14?
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

Truckpusher pls can you exkowansiate more for a brother here? cheesy
I ain't educating one pretending mofo. tongue
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by nairabetguru(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
CoCoLav:

28 oshi

Did the Op say she was 14?

ediotz!!!!!

i was reffering to your 14 year old tongue
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

I'v already done that. I told him late last year that if by 2015 nothing happens, we'll have to call it quit. Its been 3weeks nw, I don't pick his calls, I'v refused to see him. All I need is the strenght to keep up with it.
lady! to my own little knowledge marriage is an understanding BTW two male and female,now d guy want u to move and start life together, that is OK,but u want marriage that people will see u as ah married woman that is not what marriage is,if u like him like u said,move in and start life with him,don't mind people advice on thread,they will jump at that man u are trying to reject,move in u have your own work u cant suffer.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Dating for ten years without marriage ...Is it compulsory?
maybe he isn't ready ..or doesn't have enough materials yet( I mean wealth)

Why the rush to get married though.. besides you said he doesn't even hide the fact that he's a flirt yet you are still hanging on to him..

he's a player and when you guys get married, you would start complaining of a cheating husband when he's already displaying it ...

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
What? is there anything we can't talk about ? anywhere ? smiley

I thought we are free minded people. smiley

Hey! live your life sweetheart - You only pass through here once cheesy

Ofcourse we are free minded people, baby kiss

But I'd rather not create an impression that might hurt someone in the end, you feel me? cheesy
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hello sweetheart if I'm dating you and you want out the next month trust me you are so free. kiss

Nigga got no time begging any biitch to stay - for what ? for some inconveniencies and liability? undecided

Beautiful cheesy
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

Ofcourse we are free minded people, baby kiss

But I'd rather not create an impression that might hurt someone in the end, you feel me? cheesy
Lol, no need to get hurt as long as they are free minded fellows though you need to watch it as they might come back to bite your tiny asss. grin
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
I ain't educating one pretending mofo. tongue
You are soooo not nice grin
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
chimkaire:
....afraid to fall victim of the excess baggage nii grin grin grin tongue
I am afraid not because of the empty threat by the @sshole, but because the op is still emotionally attached to him, and such emotional attachment is what leads to infidelity. So, op should remain in the relationship until she's emotionally ready to live. cool
PS: you ehm , na so you come bone my way without notice. Wetin I do you sef ?
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

You are soooo not nice grin
Why should I be nice to guys? grin

I'm only nice to them ladies tongue
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

Beautiful cheesy
Buy me a drink and you can take that to the bank. cheesy
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why should I be nice to guys? grin

I'm only nice to them ladies tongue
which is the only problem I'm having with you.. embarassed

Mr Ladies' man angry
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
donpeey22:
I am afraid not because of the empty threat by the @sshole, but because the op is still emotionally attached to him, and such emotional attachment is what leads to infidelity. So, op should remain in the relationship until she's emotionally ready to live. cool
PS: you ehm , na so you come bone my way without notice. Wetin I do you sef ?
You dp's always scary sad sad undecided
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
sexymoma:
May your lil sisters, lady cousins, Niece be treated the way the guy is treating the op... Seriously i jos wish i could see you and chop off those hands you used in writing those ill, senseless words.. i jos wish

@op i will advise you to leave that guy.. pls quit
you aren't getting younger... he can get married at anytime .. he s a guy..
Quit.. before it too late.
My sisters can't be so blindly in 'love' like the op. In fact, their own love dey wear better lenses cool
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, no need to get hurt as long as they are free minded fellows though you need to watch it as they might come back to bite your tiny asss. grin
true, but some free minded people still take the freemindedness for granted and use that medium to cheat! angry
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buy me a drink and you can take that to the bank. cheesy

Nope, I just wanted to get back at you cheesy
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by bullabong(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
faceless04:

He is not abusive in any way. Infact he has been very nice to me, listens to me, he has always been there for me, gives me whatever I want. He Is 100% mentally stable. He is a medical doctor.
medical doctor or not,he is insecure.What kind of man threatens to kill u and ur husband if u leave him If he is that good then he shouldn't have any problem getting another woman if u leave.But becos he can't attract women odinarilly. Better go and make ur life better before he ruins ur life. Great sex isn't love u know.If he cares then he will let u go since he doesn't believe in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
chimkaire:
You dp's always scary sad sad undecided
lolz..I stopped using those dps because of you cool
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

true, but some free minded people still take the freemindedness for granted and use that medium to cheat! angry
The worse cheat you will ever have to encounter in your life is the pretending cheat - They can cheat under your very nose and the ladies does this a lot. tongue

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

Nope, I just wanted to get back at you cheesy
You can't get back at me cheesy
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
The worse cheat you will ever have to encounter in your life is the pretending cheat - They can cheat under your very nose and the ladies does this a lot. tongue
must you specify?
Okay, since you have decided to specify, may I also remind you that men are the worst cheat you would ever encounter which explains why we higher rates of married men with kids these days still go after single young ladies.
Men are born cheats, I hate that shiit! angry

2 Likes

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Tashaamania(f): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can't get back at me cheesy
Dont even try me tongue

1 Like

Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
and come to think of it,I don't think op is a good girl or lady,maybe op has been a wayward lady before she met that guy, * am sorry for this comment*
Re: Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage by bomasek(m): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Op do u need a hitman just in case,my trigger finger is getting all too itchy 4 me liking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Funny Good Night Messages / Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day / When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.