Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (38725 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by liljboy(m): 8:35am On Feb 04, 2015
ono:
I will use myself as example.

I was a virgin man - at 27 years when I met my wife (nowadays, I read about something called konji gripping men who don't engage in pre marital sex. Sorry, nothing like that happened to me). Truth is, all those years I stayed away from ''evil'', I did see several good looking beautiful women and girls and I was attracted to them. But it ends when I get back home or to my work.

So, when my wife asked how many girls I have been with and I told her none, she said I'm from outer space - Mars perhaps!

I did not directly ask how many men she's been with. I did that in a ''subtle'' way - so she provided the answer without knowing it. She's been with more than one. But you know what? I still went ahead and married this lady - but we made sure we're both medically okay as required.

All is well after more than 9 years of marriage and 3 beautiful kids.

My advice, you can ask her (if you plan on settling down with her) - but not in a very direct, childish way.

And for ladies saying it's best you leave the past behind, know that truth will always find a way to the surface. Better let him know now - if he asked for it (whether he can handle it or not, it doesn't matter. Tell him).
*clears throat* how you carry ask am abeg?

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Ajekpakororo: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2015
lifestyle1:

weldone...

Thanks jare.
It wasn't and still not easy. smiley
l
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

All the above tongue grin

@Bold: What, are we organizing an or.gy shocked
My dear ooooo.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by ono(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2015
liljboy:

*clears throat* how you carry ask am abeg?

Na talk dey bring talk. Dem no dey open mouth finish dey talk some kind things. You use your head.

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Etruth: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

And a man that has slept with bunch of women?
Will mostly continue the trend.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by FredHandsome(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

The same way you run around and fvck others is exactly the same way people fvck that your special one and go back to their own special ones.
That your special one you hold in high esteem is someone else's side chick grin
So don't think you are smart.

See as e just dey sweet u to use the 'F' word without caution...
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by iykedare(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2015
There is nothing wrong with the question? I will ask this question to know her present value.

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by komek(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2015
emperorchedda:
The past defines the future
If you don't know history you can't understand the present/future

A girl who has slept with bunch of men before you date her will continue the trend because her body can no longer adapt to a single diick. Like they say Once a soldier always a soldier

Nice one bro.

I guess this is the reason u see married women everywhere looking for younger boys whose husbands r better in everything.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by jaybee3(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2015
Absolutely no point asking if you can't handle the truth

2 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2015
iykedare:
There is nothing wrong with the question? I will ask this question to know her present value.
That's if you will ever get an honest answer.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2015
FredHandsome:

See as e just dey sweet u to use the 'F' word without caution...
I just want to drive the point home. That guy thinks he can bleep other girls and reserve his special whatever.

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Tashaamania:

I'm right. People like Lagunna I know, infact all men, wants one thing- not to be cheated upon yet they want to cheat..

Not all men cheat, nor want to cheat...... Why do ladies use this false hypothesis as a reason to mess around.....

I have learnt not to ask though cos all you get is a lie, its usually 1 guy, and he forced her or she was so inlove yet he broke her heart smiley, as long as shes decent and i am certain, her exes don't really matter to me, any man who worries about a ladys body count will die before his time......

3 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by nairabetguru(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:
What exactly will you do with the answer
Maybe you should also ask for names, styles and positions or better still collect their phone numbers.

Guilty as charged cool
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Iyowuski: 8:56am On Feb 04, 2015
i think the more appropriate question should be 'How many relationship have you had?' asking how many guys she has slept with make her look a bit slutty, you might end the relationship if her reply is beyond your expectation.....
thanks. see you same time same station. bye

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by yemicoal(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2015
Some ladies ask this question out of jealousy tho. I have an ex who asks me when how many ladies I bleeped even years after we broke up. Sometimes some people believe the answer to this question determines how decent or faithful the guy/lady would be.

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2015
tyconcepts:
Answer to the question..... grin

Have kissed lots of frogs before I met you prince charming wink

I really think thats a beautifully honest answer a lady can give. any normal guy wont ask how many frogs cheesy
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2015
folabayo1:
yes u are ryt but that's not really common dis days cos most rlsthp of nowadays is meet n jump into sex in few days and some might lead to marriage while some might end in disaster but u r so on point.

True. smiley
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by nairabetguru(m): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2015
holiface:
I onced asked a gal such question she said that am the 15th guy and she was being honest

shocked and u went ahead and bleeped her abi?

#15demons tongue
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Iyowuski:
i think the more appropriate question should be 'How many relationship have you had?' asking how many guys she has slept with is a birth sluty, u might end the relationship if her reply is beyond ur expectation.....
thanks see you same time same station. bye
Better pikin.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2015
nairabetguru:

Guilty as charged cool
91 and still counting.

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by kandiikane(m): 9:03am On Feb 04, 2015
emperorchedda:
The past defines the future
If you don't know history you can't understand the present/future

A girl who has slept with bunch of men before you date her will continue the trend because her body can no longer adapt to a single diick. Like they say Once a soldier always a soldier
I cannot believe people actually liked this, what a stup!d post.

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Bosch10(m): 9:03am On Feb 04, 2015
sexyseun:
My Boyfriends used to ask this question and am always frank with the answer "uncountable"

But truly how do you expect me to know the amount of guys i have slept with, its been so long since i got disvirgined na. Telling you a specific amount means am totally lying
chai,u don run high milage

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by ogbenichoky(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2015
The question is definitely a show spoiler especially if the girl tells you the raw truth. No responsible guy wants to end up with a girl who has a marred past and slutty tendencies.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by FredHandsome(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

I just want to drive the point home. That guy thinks he can bleep other girls and reserve his special whatever.
I get it. We are all special to someone, thus, have to be careful how we live our lives. BTW, you have the looks of my kinda lady. How do you do?
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2015
blakky97:

I thought girls are shy to say fvck?
But they are not shy to fvck

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by kandiikane(m): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

The same way you run around and fvck others is exactly the same way people fvck that your special one and go back to their own special ones.
That your special one you hold in high esteem is someone else's side chick grin
So don't think you are smart.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by danielicon(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2015
there is nothing wrong about that

I DON SLEEP WITH 50 LADIES
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Toblex1000(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2015
Reading some comment,I feel like crying....and the people who made this comments are future mother and fathers........**how would the future of the future generation be**.......And one thing that pains me about these people who are ashamed of their past is that they won't desist from their past acts
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by GuyFawkes: 9:10am On Feb 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Ya think so? It can be made to be inappropriate (as demonstrated by 'SmellOfMonkey'), but it isn't so to begin with in my view.

Full disclosure.

I feel it's unnecessary anyway, what difference would it make? The same way you wouldn't want a guy boring you with stories of his previous girlfriends.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Toblex1000(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2015
Reading some comment,I feel like crying....and the people who made this comments are future mother and fathers--___--**how would the future of the future generation be**.......And one thing that pains me about these people who are ashamed of their past is that they won't desist from their past acts

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by blakky97(m): 9:14am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

But they are not shy to fvck
oh! aren't they? that means you fvck?
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Iyowuski: 9:14am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

Better pikin.

softy i think the more appropriate word should be 'kid'
better kid
thanks see you same time same station

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance / Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife / 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.